JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
Apoiando a ideia de quem estiver no topo do monumento, será tendo o player com maior número de pontos de conquistas, venho dar uma ideia de como poderia diversificar o meio de obtenção desses pontos, quem já completou todas as missões em todos os mapas que é o meu caso, e caso de muitos, a única maneira de obter pontos de conquistas, é através de eventos futuros, e se tivesse diversidades elevadas de missões em cada NPC ? Eu completei todas as missões e percebi que cada NPC fornece 3 a 4 missões diferentes, e se fornecesse mais? Demoraria mais tempo para finalizar as missões do NPC, e teria mais opções de como juntar esses pontos de conquistas, não dependendo somente de eventos e sim com variáveis tipos de missões em todos os mapas, porque quem deixou ou por não ter opção ter parado de jogar, eventos foram deixados para trás, não tendo como recuperar esses pontos, que é oque está ocorrendo, players com 70% de algum mapa(exemplo), tem mais pontos de conquistas que players que tem (Propriedades, Mundo(Mapas) e Carreira) tudo em 100%.
entonces nunca estaré en la sima no llego ni a los 2,5k de logros XD el mas alto seria de 7.8k XD

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
@Highway

I think it is very important to take into consider the state of a tower (the state of production: bad, average, good, excellent). I mean, the yellow part of the buildings that is supposed to allow you to see the areas with the highest and lowest fame / gold investment should be more effective and clear.

This in order that clans that dominate different areas do not get excessively the new elements of "Game Buildings", improving the production status should be through the Game Buildings: collecting objects on the map, loading missions (containers of energy), etc.

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
---
i meant to reply to this earlier but then i got distracted haha oops

anyway i guess the changes are... interesting... but i'm not really a fan of the idea of having to do elections and worry about fame again even though i've got my rex. i guess it will be neat to get stuff from a special shop but it still doesn't really feel like a meaty endgame. i feel like i need to re-read the list to see what all the changes are because it was kind of confusing to try to digest but the general gist of it seems very grindy which is kind of discouraging when like 99% of the game is grindy already.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
i meant to reply to this earlier but then i got distracted haha oops

anyway i guess the changes are... interesting... but i'm not really a fan of the idea of having to do elections and worry about fame again even though i've got my rex. i guess it will be neat to get stuff from a special shop but it still doesn't really feel like a meaty endgame. i feel like i need to re-read the list to see what all the changes are because it was kind of confusing to try to digest but the general gist of it seems very grindy which is kind of discouraging when like 99% of the game is grindy already.
The good thing about what highway proposed is that in that system, with the passage of time more things will be added and added. Let's say that if you are not interested in today, at the same time they may add something that you say .. "I need it yes or yes" and you get hooked on the game again

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
entonces nunca estaré en la sima no llego ni a los 2,5k de logros XD el mas alto seria de 7.8k XD
Los logros personales se separan de los logros para la fama, no importa que no hagas eventos, vas a tener la misma oportunidad que todos.

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
The changes are necessary, a new way of playing hara to Dino Storm more entertaining.
I have been pointing this out since long that the number of supplies in auctions has to be increased in accordance with the fact that number of buildings has increased significantly in the past years.

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
---
The good thing about what highway proposed is that in that system, with the passage of time more things will be added and added. Let's say that if you are not interested in today, at the same time they may add something that you say .. "I need it yes or yes" and you get hooked on the game again
that still doesn't really change the fact that its just more grinding for fame.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
that still doesn't really change the fact that its just more grinding for fame.
Technically, players would fight over those fame, I see it as a win and since it's PvP, I doubt that players would find it as grinding.

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
---
Technically, players would fight over those fame, I see it as a win and since it's PvP, I doubt that players would find it as grinding.
i guess. i just hoped that i'd never have to worry about fame again after winning rex.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
i guess. i just hoped that i'd never have to worry about fame again after winning rex.
well, in this case, this is called laziness

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
If it is peace then let it be, but do not expect something that is obtained with the war.
Ever I said this?

All I'm saying that the direction this game is taking now is absolute non ending war, where there is no place for compromise, no place for diplomacy and negotiations. Just never ending war and struggle for power.

I never said that I have had problem with war, If I did, I wouldn't have bought stacks and stacks of 30-D violent boosters and Recovery Combat Kits, and different types of Dinosaurs & Weapons while not really using them.

All I said is that there is should be place for peace, and I said it for a million times, and I will say it again, not every server is like yours and not all players are like you, so don't start telling me that peace is result of players inactivity, because you don't know what you are talking about. At least your prospective about it alone.

Last edited:

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
The servers that we already went by this we realized that peace only ended up ruining the game, causing many people to stop playing, that others sell their accounts, that server mud, etc. The peace you want so much will only bring you more problems than the war you fight.
Quite the opposite, under frustration from clan wars and constant defeats, I noticed that many players just give up, and sell out their accounts on social media platforms. During Peace, players have a chance to upgrade, collect players for their clans, gather resources for upcoming wars, have a mental break, and most importantly not having to spend as much Gold Coins as they would normally do during Wars.

Wars are expensive in every way, it consumes your time, your money, your effort from before & now. Such stress is inevitable but it is absurd to keep it as a constant, and you will only see drop of activity of those who are defeated and lost everything they worked for. And momentarily increase of activity of the victors until they eventually turn out on each other and the circle repeat.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
During Peace, players have a chance to upgrade, collect players for their clans, gather resources for upcoming wars, have a mental break, and most importantly not having to spend as much Gold Coins as they would normally do during Wars.
there is protection and after taking it, you can have peace like forever ;d

im sure some lost ppl will joke about what i said

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Quite the opposite, under frustration from clan wars and constant defeats, I noticed that many players just give up, and sell out their accounts on social media platforms. During Peace, players have a chance to upgrade, collect players for their clans, gather resources for upcoming wars, have a mental break, and most importantly not having to spend as much Gold Coins as they would normally do during Wars.

Wars are expensive in every way, it consumes your time, your money, your effort from before & now. Such stress is inevitable but it is absurd to keep it as a constant, and you will only see drop of activity of those who are defeated and lost everything they worked for. And momentarily increase of activity of the victors until they eventually turn out on each other and the circle repeat.
You are basing yourself on the current way wars work, so I find your conclusions a bit hasty as the whole mechanics of making and controlling facilities will likely change. You say that he uses his own perspective and does the same thing, I don’t understand... Maybe your server’s game style is more relaxed, but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t reflect the majority, at least not in any America. If all you want is a time to reorganize the protection will not be removed, it will do just fine. Peace generates much more inactivity and does not generate profit for anyone, only for cowardly players.

Last edited:

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Maybe your server’s game style is more relaxed, but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t reflect the majority
I think that it's good to keep in mind that feedback about war would not align with people from different servers. Some people would want full war all day everyday, some would want war and an adequate amount of peace in between, and others would want to stick to their peace plan.

In either scenario, it should be noted that every server is different in terms of Gameplay Politics and Culture.

Peace generates much more inactivity and does not generate profit for anyone, only for cowardly players.
Agree and Disagree.

About peace generating inactivity- It depends. If you are in an alliance that has been keeping peace with itself from others for long, then yes it becomes boring and players leave.

Me too I'd start to leave the game if there's a long period of peace (4 month+). But at the same time, again, I don't wish for an everyday war.

Doro

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Dorotep
Clan
Beloved And Hated
You are basing yourself on the current way wars work, so I find your conclusions a bit hasty as the whole mechanics of making and controlling facilities will likely change. You say that he uses his own perspective and does the same thing, I don’t understand... Maybe your server’s game style is more relaxed, but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t reflect the majority, at least not in any America. If all you want is a time to reorganize the protection will not be removed, it will do just fine. Peace generates much more inactivity and does not generate profit for anyone, only for cowardly players.
I think is not "peace" generates inactivity. Problem its monotonous and boring events and hunting process but its other topic. But if new mechanic make game like : "All must go fight on wars 24/7" , its nonsense. We are humans, we not robots for non stop fight, so new mechanic must respect and peaceful existence

lxl-black-lxl

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
.Mortal NemesiS.
Clan
X}-Nemesis-{X
We are thankful for all the incoming feedback, as it is both important and valuable for Dino Storm development. The suggestions you’ve sent us so far have shown us that our plans for adjusting the game’s maps would not really affect the root of the issues at hand, and therefore not have the effects desired by the community.
Although there are many different facets and perspectives to your feedback, most of you wrote about attacking and controlling sites in order to earn fame and ultimately be elected Sheriff in the town hall, which also provides access to the precious tyrannosaurus rex. However, the most obvious aspects in gameplay are not always the ones at the root of the problem, which is why we attempt to dig deeper and gain additional analytical data—from the game, testers and GMs alike. This way, we want to reach the core of the issue. Going from the observations we have made so far, we are not convinced that revising the game’s maps alone would improve gameplay enough to be satisfactory.

In the last few days we had been intensively discussing a number of design iterations and concepts—but the further we went and discussed possible solutions, the more it became obvious that we would actually need to think about changing the main gameplay path for unlocking T-Rex. We already had ideas for changing the endgame mechanics and concepts on our to-do list, and now we needed to figure out whether we will have to tackle these ideas before or after any potential map adjustments are made.

We condensed the list of issues and points that need to be addressed down to:
  • Server-spanning alliances misusing their influence, deciding who gets and doesn’t get the T-Rex
  • Stalling endgame as soon as T-Rex has been unlocked
  • Rather boring and predictable gameplay around sites (Travel Gates, Claims)

Let us know what you think, or if we are missing important key points! ;)

To be honest it’s too bad idea, election system is just fine without these ideas
There won’t be any fun anymore in getting T-Rex consequently no point in game even,
Adding new events to game would be much better to be honest because we are used to the same events every single year.

Hevivi

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Zaya.
Clan
}-Nemesis-{
I understand that some servers wanna fight even for eternity, but why should we follow only one scheme? We all should be able to enjoy game either with war or peace. The system presented by Highway would force us all to fight or give up and lose all efforts we put in game.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
24/7 wars isn't a bad idea and give to all many oportunities for farm fame and not just to a limitated group or alliance. But of course if the plan is give that much war also the prieces from respawn and tps should be balanced and reduced or all will gonna end leaving the game just for doesn't having enough dinodollars to do anything (much like happened months ago with many players after days of attacks). Also the amount required by maps should be the same or similar at least, or then just GF, Mokon and GV will be the only war zones. Maybe as others players said is better that for respawn is a low value and then a bit increased when you will gonna do tp alive.

mydarius1998

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-S H I N I G A M I-
Clan
Shadow Entity
We are thankful for all the incoming feedback, as it is both important and valuable for Dino Storm development. The suggestions you’ve sent us so far have shown us that our plans for adjusting the game’s maps would not really affect the root of the issues at hand, and therefore not have the effects desired by the community.
Although there are many different facets and perspectives to your feedback, most of you wrote about attacking and controlling sites in order to earn fame and ultimately be elected Sheriff in the town hall, which also provides access to the precious tyrannosaurus rex. However, the most obvious aspects in gameplay are not always the ones at the root of the problem, which is why we attempt to dig deeper and gain additional analytical data—from the game, testers and GMs alike. This way, we want to reach the core of the issue. Going from the observations we have made so far, we are not convinced that revising the game’s maps alone would improve gameplay enough to be satisfactory.

In the last few days we had been intensively discussing a number of design iterations and concepts—but the further we went and discussed possible solutions, the more it became obvious that we would actually need to think about changing the main gameplay path for unlocking T-Rex. We already had ideas for changing the endgame mechanics and concepts on our to-do list, and now we needed to figure out whether we will have to tackle these ideas before or after any potential map adjustments are made.

We condensed the list of issues and points that need to be addressed down to:
  • Server-spanning alliances misusing their influence, deciding who gets and doesn’t get the T-Rex
  • Stalling endgame as soon as T-Rex has been unlocked
  • Rather boring and predictable gameplay around sites (Travel Gates, Claims)

Let us know what you think, or if we are missing important key points! ;)
this was never a solution to solve problem of elections....you're just trying to burn all servers with wars and troublemakers... some servers don't want wars and have rules to follow, by doing this u're destroying what ppl been building for long time :)
it's not funny for some ppl who waited for so many years, to get his turn... then someone steals it from them without knowing their fame or their clans.
i just advice to remove thing of 'invisible player name and fame in elec'... :)

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
For those players who are advocating for non-ending war because they think it will make the game less boring.

Remember
  1. Supply Charge:
    1. Costs Gold Coins:
      1. x1 = 9 Gold Coins
      2. x25 = 125 Gold Coins
    2. Can be obtained with Auction house:
      1. But only every approximately 4 hours per bid
      2. But only x5 supplies as reward per bid
      3. But only one player receive the reward per bid
      4. Open bid to all players in a server and limited opportunity, means rapid increase of average value of Dino Dollars you need to bid with.
  2. During Peace:
    • There are 5 Maps:
      1. Each map have 13 buildings.
      2. Each Building requires 8 supplies every 24 hours.
        • All 5 maps require 520 supplies every day during peace.
  3. During War:
    1. You need supplies to start a takeover.
    2. You need supplies to resume a takeover you haven't started.
    3. You need supplies to refill the gates that has been drained/depleted.
      • The more players there are, draining, seizing & switch control over & over increases, and with the new reforms, it escalates even further without any compensations whatsoever.
      • All 5 maps requires same 520 supplies as base, additionally any supplies required for all what was mentioned above, but I leave you to estimate the real value compared to what you personally witnessed.
  4. Dino Dollars:
    • As a Level55:
      1. You have to spend minimum of 2K Dino Dollars to respawn in Maujak Mountains.
      2. You have to spend 4.4K Dino Dollars to travel from "Insley" in GoldFields to "Grovesnor" in Maujak Mountains one time.
      3. You do not receive x4 drop reward items from hunting mobs.
      4. The only reliable way to generate Dino Dollars is by selling your upgrade items that you still need for obviously upgrade, that is since the new Update that made all items necessary.
      5. Upgrade items that is sold for Dino Dollars is still hard to come by and it takes hours and hours of hunting to obtain it, all while knowing that you need be more of a PvP not PvE player to ensure none seize the fame your claims and travel gates generated with the next update.
  5. Consequences:
    1. You will spend more Dino Dollars than you can regenerate.
    2. You will be required to purchase more Gold Coins than the average player can afford.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
From someone whose main server is Europe_1, I'd say it's a bad idea to have 24/7 war.

The whole culture of Eu1 is different and everyone would disagree with a 24/7 war. That includes me, the alliance that is neutral, and even my enemy.
then perhaps the forgoted players would take control over the ones that don't like that, and i doubt those players that always got fame and elections would want to say good bye to that xd

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
For those players who are advocating for non-ending war because they think it will make the game less boring.

Remember
  1. Supply Charge:
    1. Costs Gold Coins:
      1. x1 = 9 Gold Coins
      2. x25 = 125 Gold Coins
      4. Open bid to all players in a server and limited opportunity, means rapid increase of average value of Dino Dollars you need to bid with.
  2. During Peace:
    • There are 5 Maps:
  3. During War:
      • The more players there are, draining, seizing & switch control over & over increases, and with the new reforms, it escalates even further without any compensations whatsoever.
      • All 5 maps requires same 520 supplies as base, additionally any supplies required for all what was mentioned above, but I leave you to estimate the real value compared to what you personally witnessed.
  4. Dino Dollars:
    • As a Level55:
      2. You have to spend 4.4K Dino Dollars to travel from "Insley" in GoldFields to "Grovesnor" in Maujak Mountains one time.
      4. The only reliable way to generate Dino Dollars is by selling your upgrade items that you still need for obviously upgrade, that is since the new Update that made all items necessary.
      5. Upgrade items that is sold for Dino Dollars is still hard to come by and it takes hours and hours of hunting to obtain it, all while knowing that you need be more of a PvP not PvE player to ensure none seize the fame your claims and travel gates generated with the next update.
  5. Consequences:
    2. You will be required to purchase more Gold Coins than the average player can afford.
meh that is easyly solved if they put a limit to the zones that a clan can own and also as i said above if they balance and reajust the prices from tps and respawns and also the difference between each map. About the prieces from the supplie packs i would not give any claim because the company needs to win something but limitating the zones owned by a clan would also reduce that gold problem.

lxl-black-lxl

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
.Mortal NemesiS.
Clan
X}-Nemesis-{X

Remember
  1. Supply Charge:
    1. Costs Gold Coins:
      1. x1 = 9 Gold Coins
      2. x25 = 125 Gold Coins
  2. During Peace:
    • There are 5 Maps:
  3. During War:
  4. Dino Dollars:
    • As a Level55:
  5. Consequences:

As this guy said,
Endless war won’t make game less boring
It will make more players leave because you would be always fighting and Fighting
Which some players can’t afford that average Especially it would be unfair hence to the different currency of stores to each nation exist in this game, which will be unfair for higher price of Gcs to some players than others

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
If you promote removing the monopoly that some spanning-server alliances have over elections, you have already done that, by allowing players to seize the fame that other clans have if they haven't collected it.

What you are really promoting here is Chaos.
  • Not knowing who join the election beside you.
  • Not knowing how much fame your Rivals have.
  • Not knowing how much fame you are required to invest before actually investing.
  • Not knowing how much fame people who are running the office with you have invested.
  • Making it a possibility to know if you are the top Investor in election, allowing you to not invest, all while your opponent thinks he's winning, then suddenly invest at the last seconds before the evaluation period ends.
All these reforms will demolish trust between not only Rival clans who established peace between themselves, but also demolish trust between allied clans as well. And the only way to ensure that you are winning elections is to take everything, all claims & Travel gates, by any means necessary.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
As I said, everyone is basing themselves on the current format of the game, and if it doesn't really change it will be terrible, but my view is being optimistic about what is to come. Many changes need to be made for frequent wars to be feasible and I see a possible way for that, wouldn't it be fair that those who invest more time in the game have advantages? Hold possession of the premises as long as you can and be rewarded proportionately, I see no problem here. It seems that they are used to being off and just logging in to collect and supply, it's time to change that there, do you want fame? Log in and conquer / defend. Don't have time or resources? Okay, accept that your progress will be smaller and more time consuming, but not impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.