Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
You would be surprised how many they are. But yet again, not every server is like your server and not all people are like you, consider a free game play where all people can choose their own style. If it is war, then war shall it be, if it is peace, then let it be.

And there those who managed to settle their differences with the rest of the server, learned how to consolidate their power and promote their individuality.
No, I'm not surprised because most of these people would act out of laziness and choose to win their rex in a peaceful way rather than having to fight for it. I'm not saying that there should be war 24/7.

But at least on EU_1, consider your alliance. When was the last time your alliance had a big fight? Somewhere around June of 2020, and that too, it was a server war that lasted 50 hours. Then what? Peaceful on your side to this day?

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
there would be no place to hold big amounts of fame, beside that nobody will be able to see how much fame anyone has, beside that on smaller elections its still is a option, i have done that few times even with current fame distribution system, so this your point is irrelevant
All applications are anonymous and only the amount of other applications are shown for the office.
  • Show if you are on the lead or not like on auctions could still be an option

i wonder where you have seen anyone with 20M fame at all if the most how i have seen was 10M fame on eu2 since there one clan was holding 2-3 towers, i dont think that on any other active server a clan is holding more than 1 map.
Fun fact, 60-80% of the fame generated by Claims & Travel Gates is wasted only due to one simple but important factor, the 2% daily loses, those 10 millions you mentioned could be the result of actually 30M or 40M generated fame.
Will not deplete over time anymore

this what @Highway told
Alright, thanks. Wasn't following up on previous replies.

maybe its truth, but peace on servers is going on like for few months, at least at eu2 and in that time players are barely active. as i see it, it would increase entertainment and number of active players.
It is still nice to have a truce every now and then and take a little time away from screen without having to worry about friends you should be supporting.

yea it will push to war merges what wont let for clans be monopolists on servers. as i see it any group of players which doesnt want stay with any side or is in lowest numbers still would have chance to get at least rex by stealing fame from towers.
Their chances? Slim to none.
Remove the sheriff limitation for the normal T-Rex but it requires a large amount of “Dinoville Tokens” to purchase it. Balanced that it is a similar effort to unlock the T-Rex as before but with the ability to gain progress in small steps.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
But at least on EU_1, consider your alliance. When was the last time your alliance had a big fight? Somewhere around June of 2020, and that too, it was a server war that lasted 50 hours. Then what? Peaceful on your side to this day?
We have fought ferociously for a long period of time outnumbered, to eventually enjoy a long period of peace. You reap what you sow.

Reactions: NaY

aurelio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkLife.
Clan
Shadow Entity
View attachment 41518

Okay Now instead ofall that thing that the only thing will achive is making clans alliances merge in biger clans and go destroye the whole servers to not be insecure anymore and feel that someone will block them they will find a way of merging and eliminate all so their elections will be way more in 1 year + way more easy for the winners.

You can Keep the Token system is kinda cool yeah...But dont involve the tokens with rex and Stones + Elections
That Token thing will prevent on lose big happy partys in every sheriff that all sheriff wait and all teamates and alliances in spesific time!!

Instead i made my researcher also and Find a Second Cool Idea
U want elections be fare and not be handle by big power clans but also small ppls have a piece of cake right ? Lets get into it one more time Team.

Deep Cores u Searching.
1=> Here lets start from the First thing that ppls say Leader chose wich one will be the next sheriff or Governor depend on any election...

2=> After sheriff u want ppls to not get bored and leave game and u want them keep do something...

3=> Happy Valuable gameplay to have the perfect Solution and The perfect Top1 game again in History u want achive the goal of Money However also the Perfect game for the Comunity.

Solutions.
1=> U can make a inside Sheriff List and Governor List So...
Peoples to Pass governor list inside a clan and leader can choose between the best workers and not only who he wants and peoples that dont try hard ...Governors can have some amount of Suplys like 10-20k suply point inside clan/300-400k Dino Dollars given to the clan/65% UNLOCK to each map so he can pass the Governor Clan list the first one that does those is the first that also get in the governor sugestion of clan so the leader can choose good the peoples that do work and help really not only the pretenders...Also same with sheriffs but with biger amount of help so they can pass the Clas Sheriff Line Pass there can be a page that will show the players that have done those so the leader can chose only those to who he will push for the next Governor or Sheriff...Instead of doing what he want he will be abale to chose only those in list for spesific elections like Governor and Sheriff the others to get what they want have to help or they will not get a election for free just bcz of Well known friend of The leader or any other reason. like that u help peoples that work hard not to waste their time and get tricked by their leaders or clans bcz there will be no choice if they really do work.

2=> Sheriffs u have the idea of tokens u can kake them to make their dino cooler by ading and taking of cool tails and stuff around dino with tokens that will take time like the upgreads For example (100 tokens=Cool metalic Sedel)=20:00:10 hours to build and be abale to wear so sheriffs will also hand around maps and try show their dinos how cool they combine stuffs and look taugher as real sheriffs Right yeah sounds Cool Cowboys ;) isnt it ? Oh yes it is ,+ a place for them to show their dinos right ? make a show and show the best looking sheriff in the map why not all want be the best So make them Try for it

3=> Final Give the Shortcut Maps with some new designes Around And on gates u can add for each own player of clan to look the amount of Gold,Medals they have in their camp but in fame Symbols not in Stucks...+ Add alliance chat so everytime someone join he can chat with his allies for fun the alliance system dont forget.

I will make a catalog like yours and post it so u can understand more the idea of getting election in the same gameplay we have now but+ with ppls that deserve inside clan by their own self of showing work and help in clan and for a leader that he can choose but to choose to those that truelly deserve it.Have a nice Day.

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
The only source of fame will be from the game building rewards
A player -who did not charge any gold coins- is able to win elections until Governor. But with this update they won't be able to win even the lowest election on Town Hall. If there will be no way to earn fame rather than collecting from camps, how it's going to work out? Rex won't require Sheriff rank, that's OK but still require lots of supply packs. It will be helpful for massive servers such as EU1. Frankly it does not give Rex chance to players who are enemy of whole server. Still a disadvantage.

But its planned to split out the achievements score between regular and event achievements.
A normal achievement point might be increased to 10 (from 5) and an event achievement point might be reduced to 1 (from 5). Or event achievements should not affect achievement points at all. Just an idea.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
We have fought ferociously for a long period of time outnumbered, to eventually enjoy a long period of peace. You reap what you sow.
The "Peace" you are referring to was a result of players getting bored of the game due to bad updates- resulting in them eventually quitting the game, due to unbalanced Dino & Weapon, finding difficulty in gathering DDS, and some other factors.

Bottom line for me is that I don't really see it as something fair when a certain number of clans across different servers occupy maps just to give the election to people who don't even want to fight in a game that requires fighting.

It is still nice to have a truce every now and then and take a little time away from screen without having to worry about friends you should be supporting.
Also, keep in mind that I'm not wishing for a 24/7 war, but peace for more than 3 months is just plain boring.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
A player -who did not charge any gold coins- is able to win elections until Governor. But with this update they won't be able to win even the lowest election on Town Hall. If there will be no way to earn fame rather than collecting from camps, how it's going to work out? Rex won't require Sheriff rank, that's OK but still require lots of supply packs. It will be helpful for massive servers such as EU1. Frankly it does not give Rex chance to players who are enemy of whole server. Still a disadvantage.
Well, the ideal would be to increase ranger slots or add a new bronze ranks page.

I don't know if it can be done, but maybe in the future they can add a new city to win more elections.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Also, keep in mind that I'm not wishing for a 24/7 war, but peace for more than 3 months is just plain boring.
With the current state, it is going to be that way, because if you don't collect enough fame, you will lose not only the office but 75% of fame you used.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
With the current state, it is going to be that way, because if you don't collect enough fame, you will lose not only the office but 75% of fame you used.
If you are referring to fame decreasing over time, it has already been said that it would not be reduced. Only way to lose fame is if it's consumed in an office/ election.

Will not deplete over time anymore

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Fun fact, 60-80% of the fame generated by Claims & Travel Gates is wasted only due to one simple but important factor, the 2% daily loses, those 10 millions you mentioned could be the result of actually 30M or 40M generated fame.
good point, didnt thought about it, but still if it will be easier to collect 10 or 20 M fame then it wouldnt be so big problem to lose fame as it would now, though maybe 25% is too low. we will see in test if it will be

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Lost applicants will get 25% of their invested fame back
25% payback is absurdly too low considering that a tower doesn't produce medals that fast.

Fame will not be shown to other users.
All applications are anonymous and only the amount of other applications are shown for the office.
  • Amount of fame to invest is chosen by the user to increase the chance to win the office.
    • minimal fame amount is needed based on office position (sheriff needs more than lower positions)
I don't really like these parts one bit.

It's like playing gamble with the fame.

We would at best need a sort of indication to at least get an idea of how much fame my competition has in order to try and get a close amount to minimize my losing chance.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
A player -who did not charge any gold coins- is able to win elections until Governor. But with this update they won't be able to win even the lowest election on Town Hall. If there will be no way to earn fame rather than collecting from camps, how it's going to work out? Rex won't require Sheriff rank, that's OK but still require lots of supply packs.
its possible to collect a lot of gc just from making quests or on dinoball event, but ofc it wont be as good as just buying gc so this point is still good. @Highway what about getting fame from achievements or it will be raplaced with something else?

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
If you are referring to fame decreasing over time, it has already been said that it would not be reduced. Only way to lose fame is if it's consumed in an office/ election.
100% - 25% = 75% You receive back only 25% of the fame you used in an office, means you lose 75%

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
We would at best need a sort of indication to at least get an idea of how much fame my competition has in order to try and get a close amount to minimize my losing chance.
This completely contradict my point which is blocking an office at last seconds before we can react.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
its possible to collect a lot of gc just from making quests or on dinoball event, but ofc it wont be as good as just buying gc so this point is still good. @Highway what about getting fame from achievements or it will be raplaced with something else?
He spoke about PvE, so yeah. Achievements could/should produce more reliable amount of fame.

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
Having gold coins does not mean that the player is capable of supplying a camp.

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
I'd be the first example. my brain when someone tells me to supply

Attachments

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
y cuando implementan la actualización @Highway

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
With the current state, it is going to be that way, because if you don't collect enough fame, you will lose not only the office
you wont lose office which you have, you just dont get the next one

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
buying supplies with gc on usual day or on sales. if some player is 100% introvert then i think it's his problem ;d, if there is group of players which is loyal or just friends then i think it would be possible to take over a camp

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
just a thought and remind for others. devs have group of testers which see concepts before any other players, so that what we see was also more or the less liked by testers :)

Pouftsakos

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
xknight
Clan
Dinastic of Spartans
Ok time to throw in the idea we could narrow down to with the team. We try to keep it as simple as possible and providing you enough info to think into this. How would it change your and your clans game play etc.? What would be when? etc. Drop your thoughts & feedback here to let us know what you think. :!:

Active Endgame with PVP & PVE Elements
Players need to participate with game buildings (PVP/PVE) to gain access to the Town Hall by gaining fame. Through the Town Hall players earn “dinoville tokens” that allow them to unlock the t-rex and other exclusive items purchased at a special store in dinoville.

Goals:
  • Offer small steps towards the exclusive items unlocked by the town hall gameplay for PVP & PVE players (T-Rex & more)
  • Make the building gameplay active and more interesting to gain items
  • Reduce control of powerful clans in a way that makes it difficult to maintain all buildings and control the town hall

View attachment 41518

Game Buildings
The building gameplay is left out for now as the concept here is quite complex and still needs more time to get worked out properly. But what we want here is to offer a diverse gameplay around buildings that is less static that the current one. That needs the clans to be more active to get their rewards etc. and with it give more room for smaller clans to get their piece of the cake. But quite possible that this will be a seperate update.

Game Building Rewards
  • Show current items inside the building to all players and highlight it already on the map to show high reward targets.
    • Overtaking the building will not destroy the items and the attacker can pick them up after resupply.
  • Rewards can only be picked up from the building when it is not under attack
Fame
  • Will not deplete over time anymore
  • Clothing will not grant the user with fame anymore
  • The only source of fame will be from the game building rewards
  • Fame is directly spent when applying for an office in the town hall
  • Fame will not be shown to other users.

Town Hall
  • Fame is directly spent to apply for an office
    • Amount of fame to invest is chosen by the user to increase the chance to win the office.
      • minimal fame amount is needed based on office position (sheriff needs more than lower positions)
    • Once invested the fame will be consumed
    • Fame invested for an office can be further increased during the evaluation period
  • All applications are anonymous and only the amount of other applications are shown for the office.
  • If an office has been won the player earns “Dinoville Tokens” that will be used to be able to purchase exclusive items from the celebrity store
    • Amount of tokens is based on the office that was won by the player (sheriff gives the most)
    • Lost applicants will get 25% of their invested fame back
  • Allow re-elections on all office positions.

Dinoville Tokens
  • Only earned by winning an office in the town hall
  • These tokens are stored in the player inventory on an large stack
  • Player owned tokens are not visible to other players

Celebrity Store (in Dinoville)
  • Offers exclusive items that can only be purchased with “Dinoville Tokens” and additional currency like dollars, gold, gems etc.
  • It will also offer additional items that are only available for sheriff, like skins etc. to make that position still desirable
  • Remove the sheriff limitation for the normal T-Rex but it requires a large amount of “Dinoville Tokens” to purchase it. Balanced that it is a similar effort to unlock the T-Rex as before but with the ability to gain progress in small steps.
    • Baby t-rex remains sheriff exclusive to be purchased

Exclusive items
  • T-Rex
  • Items to shape the game world for all players
  • Customization items (Skins, clothing)
  • etc.

Sheriff Monument
  • Will use the achievement points score instead of fame to rank the sheriffs
  • Will list the top 50 Sheriffs sorted by their achievement points
  • A new elected Sheriff will be on the monument in the first place for 24 hours regardless of the achievement points.
  • Sheriffs that did not log in for 30 days are not shown in the list
Why you change the game too much? I know is the same game many years but all of us loved this game. By changing everything you won't bring new players or old back you will lose more because you destroy the main challenge that everyone have when you start ds, become a sheriff and get your T-Rex. I think you should stop trying to make ds a brand new game but bring the old ds back because the best part in ds now is pve. Pvp is horrible. I hope you will listen :/

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Not everyone are like you, there are those who don't wish to waste absurd amount of money on fighting for power.
The peace that generates is the fall in activity of a server. We are living in America 1.
In the personal I think the course to which you want to take the game is correct.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
You would be surprised how many they are. But yet again, not every server is like your server and not all people are like you, consider a free game play where all people can choose their own style. If it is war, then war shall it be, if it is peace, then let it be.
If it is peace then let it be, but do not expect something that is obtained with the war. :)

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
The servers that we already went by this we realized that peace only ended up ruining the game, causing many people to stop playing, that others sell their accounts, that server mud, etc. The peace you want so much will only bring you more problems than the war you fight.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Why you change the game too much? I know is the same game many years but all of us loved this game. By changing everything you won't bring new players or old back you will lose more because you destroy the main challenge that everyone have when you start ds, become a sheriff and get your T-Rex. I think you should stop trying to make ds a brand new game but bring the old ds back because the best part in ds now is pve. Pvp is horrible. I hope you will listen :/
The changes are necessary, a new way of playing hara to Dino Storm more entertaining.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Ame_1
Clan
LoS RicoS
Apoiando a ideia de quem estiver no topo do monumento, será tendo o player com maior número de pontos de conquistas, venho dar uma ideia de como poderia diversificar o meio de obtenção desses pontos, quem já completou todas as missões em todos os mapas que é o meu caso, e caso de muitos, a única maneira de obter pontos de conquistas, é através de eventos futuros, e se tivesse diversidades elevadas de missões em cada NPC ? Eu completei todas as missões e percebi que cada NPC fornece 3 a 4 missões diferentes, e se fornecesse mais? Demoraria mais tempo para finalizar as missões do NPC, e teria mais opções de como juntar esses pontos de conquistas, não dependendo somente de eventos e sim com variáveis tipos de missões em todos os mapas, porque quem deixou ou por não ter opção ter parado de jogar, eventos foram deixados para trás, não tendo como recuperar esses pontos, que é oque está ocorrendo, players com 70% de algum mapa(exemplo), tem mais pontos de conquistas que players que tem (Propriedades, Mundo(Mapas) e Carreira) tudo em 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.