Huracan

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Xx_Dino-1000_xX
Clan
Yakuza
Eu tenho notado de que nessa atualização está muito ruim para cair pedras, hoje mesmo eu caçei por horas e só consegui 2 pedras, imagina quanto tempo eu vou ter que caçar pra conseguir comprar um dinossauro novo?! .. a atualização está legal mas por favorecer consertem isso.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
the carnotaurus should have a little more strength points and its abilities should be 415%, sometimes this dinosaur does not feel 100% damage dealer.
the carnotaurus is already in perfect condition, the one to be buffeted is the centrosaurus.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Eu tenho notado de que nessa atualização está muito ruim para cair pedras, hoje mesmo eu caçei por horas e só consegui 2 pedras, imagina quanto tempo eu vou ter que caçar pra conseguir comprar um dinossauro novo?! .. a atualização está legal mas por favorecer consertem isso.
O estas mintiendo, o tienes mala suerte, juntar piedras ahora es muchisimo mas facil y rapido. En una hora puedo juntar 3 stack de piedras.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
the carnotaurus is already in perfect condition, the one to be buffeted is the centrosaurus.
Yes. I personally think that the Centrosaurus reflect ability needs to be increased by 5 or 10%.
Because at its current state, when activates, it doesn't do much effect to the enemy.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Yes. I personally think that the Centrosaurus reflect ability needs to be increased by 5 or 10%.
Because at its current state, when activates, it doesn't do much effect to the enemy.
another solution could be lowering cooldown after using with extra

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Centrosaurus:

I consider that the centrosaurus is currently the least useful or least popular dinosaur among players, I tried to test it and could not adapt it correctly to any situation. His abilities are not a big deal, his high cooldown makes him a complicated dinosaur. We need a solution, I have friends who love this dinosaur, how not to love it? it is very aesthetic. But in terms of utility it lags behind.
Could you analyze this request? @Alewx

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- Oly. Queen.
Clan
-Family Crazy-
Abou Hit chance down effect it was just example. that mobs chase too far i agree for 100%, about what i said before that it may make look pve very horrible.
What gun are you using? I'm asking bcs now precision and focus attributes affect dino hits and skills too. If you use gat then it has almost lowest focus, what may be the reason why you miss often, i have noticed difference of hunting using gat and showstopper(it has most focus). Hammer has lowest focus, so if you are using it then i recommend getting focus tech or before using any skills, better to use skill with extra which affects caster with hit chance up effect.
i hunt with colt. that is not the problem. the gear i use is not the problem. the mobs are the problem.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
i hunt with colt. that is not the problem. the gear i use is not the problem. the mobs are the problem.
the problem is that you want something that is wrong

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
but. do you use focus tech?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
im using gat without focus tech, just saddle with focus and it doesnt seem hits miss very often. gat has the least focus, colt has more focus than gat so maybe then focus has nothing to do with it.

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- Oly. Queen.
Clan
-Family Crazy-
im using gat without focus tech, just saddle with focus and it doesnt seem hits miss very often. gat has the least focus, colt has more focus than gat so maybe then focus has nothing to do with it.
i use gatling in war and that doesn't have any issues with missing either. the guns are fine for me. its just the rex roar that for whatever reason misses ALL the time. not just when i'm hunting, but in war too. its annoying.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
i use gatling in war and that doesn't have any issues with missing either. the guns are fine for me. its just the rex roar that for whatever reason misses ALL the time. not just when i'm hunting, but in war too. its annoying.
but because that the rex roar miss, because yo doesn't have a big focus value with colt or gatt (remember focus atribute affect weapon and dino), for the hitchancedown effect the only total counter to it (without counting the easy target from pachy), is the hitchanceup from hammer

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- Oly. Queen.
Clan
-Family Crazy-
but because that the rex roar miss, because yo doesn't have a big focus value with colt or gatt (remember focus atribute affect weapon and dino), for the hitchancedown effect the only total counter to it (without counting the easy target from pachy), is the hitchanceup from hammer
i can't decipher this

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
@Mania If you see you are missing very often skills or effects (both from dino or weapon) then you need to use focus tech, this happend mostly with hammer, colt, gatt. Yaeger at level 55 doesn't miss on hunting but i don't know if in some cases like war it can get misses. Peacemaker at level 55 doesn't have miss, and showstopper i think it doesn't have miss even on since low levels like 45.
On sumary if the miss are anoying you using gatt, hammer and colt then is better you use focus tech. However focus tech doesn't counter the hitchancedown, it is only countered by hammer's hitchanceup (it goes on the caster so it never fails) or by pachy's easytarget (it goes on the target so it can fail)

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- Oly. Queen.
Clan
-Family Crazy-
@Mania If you see you are missing very often skills or effects (both from dino or weapon) then you need to use focus tech, this happend mostly with hammer, colt, gatt. Yaeger at level 55 doesn't miss on hunting but i don't know if in some cases like war it can get misses. Peacemaker at level 55 doesn't have miss, and showstopper i think it doesn't have miss even on since low levels like 45.
On sumary if the miss are anoying you using gatt, hammer and colt then is better you use focus tech. However focus tech doesn't counter the hitchancedown, it is only countered by hammer's hitchanceup (it goes on the caster so it never fails) or by pachy's easytarget (it goes on the target so it can fail)
that's a waste of a tech slot. the rex roar is the ONLY thing that misses as much as it does. i see it happen with other rexes too. rex bleed always lands, never misses. i use gatling and colt, their skills never miss. its only the rex roar. i use coelo in war sometimes also. coelo skills? rarely miss, if ever. the rex roar, for whatever reason, really works about 50% of the time for me.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
that's a waste of a tech slot. the rex roar is the ONLY thing that misses as much as it does. i see it happen with other rexes too. rex bleed always lands, never misses. i use gatling and colt, their skills never miss. its only the rex roar. i use coelo in war sometimes also. coelo skills? rarely miss, if ever. the rex roar, for whatever reason, really works about 50% of the time for me.
isn't a waste xd, you are getting miss on your dino. And also you without getting miss will do more dps because no random miss at weapon skills, dino skill, shoot, bitings and also always the effects that goes on the target will always work, remember there isn't anymore random dodge. Focus tech finally have a big usability erasing all the random misses. I assume that other rexes also use gatt xd

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- Oly. Queen.
Clan
-Family Crazy-
isn't a waste xd, you are getting miss on your dino. And also you without getting miss will do more dps because no random miss at weapon skills, dino skill, shoot, bitings and also always the effects that goes on the target will always work, remember there isn't anymore random dodge. Focus tech finally have a big usability erasing all the random misses. I assume that other rexes also use gatt xd
but i don't really miss with anything else so.....

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
but i don't really miss with anything else so.....
Maybe you aren't seeing all the numbers xd and remember rex's battlecry do damage. And on the coelo case the things that can be missed or dodged is the slowdown and the damage from the skills also shoots and bitings, the other both effects (speed up and damage up) always work

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
i think its better to move this conversation to pm or add ppl to pm conversation

BERT

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Russ Van Der Linde
Clan
--Death Machine--
these mobs are so op man how are we supposed to enjoy farming if it feels like pvp

Last edited:

BERT

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Russ Van Der Linde
Clan
--Death Machine--
What are the farming areas for? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
i literally said farming FEELS like pvp, especially against vets and alphas, its not as enjoyable as it was before that you can farm without boosters and still be able to farm well. now if u don't use vios or just use basic it feels like labor

David Moises

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-_ToBu_-
Clan
Game Over
As I see it, what many players claim is that hunting is not as easy as before. And this is perfect since before the damage we did was absurd and meaningless. Now every weapon, dinosaur, implant and technology performs a function efficiently, before it was not like that. What happens with most players is that they are very used to what was wrong, and it is very difficult for them to adapt. The last days if there were bugs and issues to be polished, little by little details are being polished, they have already lowered the weapon damage of bandits in general, increased the drop rate of items, corrected problems of the event. If the developers really ignore us, then why did they do all this?
I agree with almost everything you have said, exactly regarding the difficulty of the hunt, I do not think that it is right like this, because it is really difficult for me to kill a lvl 34 parasaurolophus and dying many times in it. They tried and I'm lvl 31, now I can't hunt in lvl 35 zones because they blow me away, I'm not saying we can kill mods with one shot but neither exaggerate the difficulty in that way, that's the only disagreement I have with respect to the play. why the rest 10/10 :)

Danny99s

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Danny99s
Clan
Greek Aces
Nerf existing crowd control skills and survivability -> buff ennemies to CC you -> rely on raw damage -> conveniently sell damage booster after these changes ->EZ cash in.

Can we get a timer on the many cooldown we have? It causes physical pain to watch the remaining 2 pixels of the heal and still has half a minute untill is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.