Ke.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-.Ke.-
Clan
- Apocalipsis -
Alphas estão spawnando em missões mesmo quando estamos sozinho e o drop de boost básico está baixo demais, o dano dos alphas também é muito alto, lutar contra um parassauro 4+ leva quase toda a vida quando não te matam

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Alphas estão spawnando em missões mesmo quando estamos sozinho e o drop de boost básico está baixo demais, o dano dos alphas também é muito alto, lutar contra um parassauro 4+ leva quase toda a vida quando não te matam
looks like you try to solve a group quest alone. Note: One Ranger is not a group ;)

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Another issue with hunting which i see is that bandits chase players too far, like they chasing range is twice longer when players have low health, what is very frustrating and take players attention to it and makes hunting look horrible.
Chasing range should be lowered.

Last edited:

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
About drop chance ... a litte info:

They (devs) working on it

Thank you for your patience ;) :coffee:
I do not know if the developers have noticed but messages like these are very much welcomed and they give reassurance to the community that their concerns are being taken care of. It would be best if this is done more often since we don't know if we are being heard or not.

Most of the time we are just having the impression that the community is being neglected.

Much thanks for this.

-MestreGui-

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-MestreGui-
Clan
_BLACK_
O jogo está muito forçado para induzir os players a comprar; parece até que o único sustento dos desenvolvedores é isso. Fico desanimado em passar dias matando os mobs e droparem quase nada, alguma coisa ou outra.

Yasuo

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Main Yasuo LVL 7
Clan
Yakuza
To make clear im not saying that it will fix issue, it will make it little bit better.

I'm not moderator, but i can suggest that with anky and yager you should try to fight in far range. Stun with anky then go away and use gun skills and try to stay in far range all the time. i stun with anky and i spam the weapons it's an okayish way to hunt im not complaining you feel me i was just annoyed about the droprate and gm faye said they are fixing it so its satisfying everything will be fine if they fixed it

- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X
with testimony and my experience on the game , i conclude that more the lvl of mobs is high , more the rate of drops decreased

serverus12

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
exter
Clan
steel
Otro problema con la caza que veo es que los bandidos persiguen a los jugadores demasiado lejos, como si el rango de persecución fuera dos veces más largo cuando los jugadores tienen poca salud, lo que es muy frustrante y llama la atención de los jugadores y hace que la caza se vea horrible.
El rango de persecución debe reducirse.
es verdad estoy cazando bandidos ankys y dispar a unos desde muy lejos y se viene el otro osea estoy super lejos y aun asi se biene

Last edited by a moderator:

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
I am now 4 days without any response or comment about the damage from the mobs. :rolleyes:
Rex bleeding should be decreased like was on the "weekend" PTR (maybe also the burning); Also the porcentage efficience at parasaurolophus bandits' vulnerable should be reduced ; And the skill damage from the anky bandits' hammers also should be reduced. All this thinking they attack you in packs and doesn't stop attack when you engage with a group, specially on open zones where there isn't any wall for hide yourself. Or another option is make them they don't attack you in packs as on lower level maps such as gf, mokon and gv xd

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Rex bleeding should be decreased like was on the "weekend" PTR (maybe also the burning); Also the porcentage efficience at parasaurolophus bandits' vulnerable should be reduced ; And the skill damage from the anky bandits' hammers also should be reduced. All this thinking they attack you in packs and doesn't stop attack when you engage with a group, specially on open zones where there isn't any wall for hide yourself. Or another option is make them they don't attack you in packs as on lower level maps such as gf, mokon and gv xd
It is not the bleeding or the skills that are too strong, the base damage is that it is absurdly high (compared to the damage of the players). And this damage ends up raising the values of all abilities, just look at the table I did, a rex doing 245% damage or an anky with 400% damage (lol) don't seem normal, I just want to know if it was on purpose , because if it was, I will also want an explanation of where they got this value from. We will see this update, if I notice any difference I will update that table and I will do it until the day I receive an answer.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
The minions of the monster mobs in the Easter event.. such as the Monster Coleo's minion have the ability to travel far from the monster coleo.

The Monster Coleo spawn at Otis where the smilodons are (on the right side.) but the minions keep following players up until to where the level 55 Easter Event helper is.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
The minions of the monster mobs in the Easter event.. such as the Monster Coleo's minion have the ability to travel far from the monster coleo.

The Monster Coleo spawn at Otis where the smilodons are (on the right side.) but the minions keep following players up until to where the level 55 Easter Event helper is.
Same issue is with all mobs, when you are low on hp if they would like they would chase you to the end of map :/

- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X
i saw that event bandits lvl 10 , drop lvl 15 skin :unsure: i was got length skin only but clothes are lvl 10 :sweatgrinning:

Gruni

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Gruni
Clan
Team Raindrop
@Highway @Alewx @Gruni why monstrous pachy has healing? its immortal bcs of it and its impossible to kill it!!!
"Removed outdated skills from easter monstrosities" ->

Should be fixed with yesterday's hot fix.

I am now 4 days without any response or comment about the damage from the mobs. :rolleyes:
We highly appreciate the time and investment you put into helping us improving the overall gameplay experience. And this does not solely apply to you, but to everyone who took the time to post constructive feedback on these forums!

While I can't give you the answers you ask for right now (I'm working on issues other than the actual unit balancing), I'm here to tell you that your concerns are being heard.

However, posts like your daily reminders, that don't contain new information, are simply not helpful. There are reasons why your issue hasn't had the highest priority (to the public). But ignorance or "not caring about the community" aren't among them. Slightly more important issues and the fact that not everyone is working on everything at the same time are just two examples.

So please, be patient and stay constructive.

Alex-X

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Alex-X
Clan
Infamous
Quiero informar un error:

en las misiones para show "tootega" las misiones avanzan solo 1% mientras que antes de esta actualización avanzaban 2% 3%

Echa un vistazo capaz de que esto pase con todos los que dan misiones.
las turbas hacen demasiado daño

Otro punto sería mejor desbloquear nuevamente para todos según nuestro nivel de guardabosques los elementos nuevamente ya que todo comienza desde 0 o aumentar el avance de% a 5%
Dado que incluso las misiones se han vuelto aburridas con esta actualización más una por morir por las turbas sin violencia, casi no hay oportunidad de hacerlas.

S19

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Ferrari FXX
Clan
-
I've noticed that I'm having to wait quite a long while for my health to regen in order to resume my hunt.- I would normally kill the mobs and then collect my drops, however even though after collecting my drops, I'm finding myself still waiting to get full health.

Since there's no downside in reducing the duration of Out-Of-Combat timer, maybe a reduction of 3 seconds would be benefit? because it's quite pointless and a waste of time to have to wait for the health to go full completely.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I am one of the most critical players with the development team, and I have already demonstrated it throughout this entire stage that the balance update went through.
And the devs have always read me, I have no complaints, no feeling of being ignored.

For you, who is behind the screen, behind the code. Who wakes up early in the morning to go to the office or from home? no matter what. Who spent days and nights working, adjusting and correcting?
It was the development team, Thanks to all the members of that great team :love::love: From that part of the community that greatly appreciates your work and effort :love::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.