- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X
1: I think an alternative source (which is already in the game) not only to increase the damage, but also other attributes, would be the cakes, which could be "forged" like the clothes in a Dinoville installation (with the ingredients being dropped by animals / bandits instead of other useless items like bones, skin, claws, flowers, etc., which besides having negligible DD value, are accumulated in groups of 15. Thinking of another source that is already in the game, maybe clan boosters could also be used to increase damage too.

2: Weapons DpS need to be increased to compete with the greatest amount of life added, as they practically tickle instead of injuring dinosaurs.
very good idea for cakes , i didn't even think about it , but cakes are already used for Valentine Event. so i think about anothers items with the same system that you supposed . with a special inventory which we will be able to expand with dino dollars to stock these items (max 50 or 45) and stackable until 25 or more , depend of the number of items to forge " better items" for war and pvp.

Last edited:

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Let me make one thing clear to you guys.

There are 3 main factors that controls PvP duration:
  1. Damage (Dino/Weapon)
  2. Heal Points
  3. Healing (% of HP per Second)
The reduction of Damage & increase of Heal Points has a direct effect on combat duration, but it is not the reason why it is taking too long, or in some cases is endless.

The main reason why combat duration is endless is the third factor [Healing] which exceeds Damage, the more Heal points you have, the more fixed value of Heal Points is retained every two seconds by healing & if Damage value over time can not exceed that fixed value of healing, then Heal Points will not go down.

Changing heal points have a direct effect on credibility of healing but, that doesn't mean that reducing heal points is the only way to fix this.

How to fix this:
  • Reduce Healing.
Healing can be done by "Healing ability" which can have its instant & overtime healing percent reduced & its cooldown increased, or Recovery implant & Recovery clothes which can have its efficiency reduced.
  • Increasing Damage.
This might not be the most favorable solution, but it still need be regulated. Your Weapon Damage is typically balanced with all Weapons in terms of "DpS", so you must check if Weapons Damage over time exceeds healing. If not, then we can go with the first option or we can increase Weapons DpS a little bit more, while making sure that Dino Damage receive a proper adjustment as well in terms of Strength attribute fixed value and methods of increasing its efficiency like Dino effects.

Overall, the following must be achieved.
  • Heal Points should remain high, while Healing fixed value should remain close to what it used to be in live server regardless of how low the percent of healing might appear to be.
  • Dino Damage should be closed to what it used to be but Weapon Damage and its maximum value should not exceed Dino Damage & its maximum value for Parasaurolophus. That's so Melee combat become a reliable option.
In a nutshell that means we added some more seconds to PvP duration without side affects which allow you to have enough time to use your skills & its effect, and prove who is more experienced, not who is more lucky in PvP, without making combat duration taking forever & become endless, even in Brachiosaurus Vs Brachiosaurus case.

I don't think it's a good idea to touch the cure, if you touch cure you have to re-analyze the entire PVE.

In my opinion, the best thing would be to increase the damage and strength of the weapons and dinosaurs depending on their role ... and a small boost of 5% to strength and damage, to seek to do more damage than you heal

Tambien hay que analizar cuesiones como el Para, su habilidad de esquivar es demaciado op, o nerfean la chance de esquivar ataques, o mejoran el enfoque general. Sino denme una idea de como puedo ganarle a un Para sin usar Pachy

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
How long is the public test gonna last?

Thround

Reaction score
I don't think it's a good idea to touch the cure, if you touch cure you have to re-analyze the entire PVE.
Adjusting PvE is way more simple than adjusting PvP and its difficulty can always be controlled and moderated, so don't worry about that.

As I said, Recovery & healing should be as how it was in Live server, not how it appear to be.

25% healing compared to small heal points is not the same as 25% healing compared to high heal points.

Increasing just Damage means we basically did nothing but made numbers just look bigger

Thround

Reaction score
I feel like tanks don't need more vitality, they already have an insane amount. While strength(or any damage overall) is pretty low even on dinos and guns with supposedly high damage.
The issue doesn't have to be Heal Points but Healing on itself because the more heal points you have the stronger your healing gets. Any damage and any effects you use are immediately washed off by healing like you never used it.

Thround

Reaction score
3rd - new skill of the peacemaker '' range up '' is not very useful, compared to the new skills of the other weapons.
The Peacemaker is designed as an Anti-Hit & Run Class.

If you are a Damage Dealer, it is better option for you to play in Melee combat due to your Strength and endurance that allow you to catch.
  • Paralyze effect can be activated in Far & Medium Ranges, it will help you pin down opponent and force it in Melee combat.
If you are a Tank, it is better option for you to play in Ranged, as you have high wall of heal points, and your Weapon Damage is stronger than your Strength, besides your endurance will not allow you to catch your opponent anyway.
  • Range Up effect can be activated in Far Range, it will help you have a better grasp on opponent whom shooting you from far Range and help you overpower them by your heal points difference.

IZ xXNOOBXx IZ

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
IZ xXNOOBXx IZ
Clan
REQUIEM
[/ CITAR]
Adjusting PvE is way more simple than adjusting PvP and its difficulty can always be controlled and moderated, so don't worry about that.

As I said, Recovery & healing should be as how it was in Live server, not how it appear to be.

25% healing compared to small heal points is not the same as 25% healing compared to high heal points.

Increasing just Damage means we basically did nothing but made numbers just look bigger
Was that really it? I still think that increasing the damage to the dino and the weapons, even the smallest, would still make a big difference, as the GAT and other weapons are not really doing any damage. Example, if it is 1 combat from a distance and the enemy is from anky to brachy you will not really do any damage to him. In my opinion, they should move both in healing and damage, decrease healing by 10 to 5% and increase damage from 10 to 20%.

Thround

Reaction score
In my opinion, they should move both in healing and damage, decrease healing by 10 to 5% and increase damage from 10 to 20%.
You must be careful about increasing Damage as we do not want Melee or Ranged combat to surpass each other and there are a lot of factors that are directly or indirectly effected by it.

Adjusting healing is the most fair and efficient way to handle the "Endless" combat duration.

If you want see how much time would it take for Damage to beat heal points without healing then divide heal points by damage value and you will realise the huge role healing play in this.

Combat could normally last for 1 minute or little more but if you add healing, that would become from 1 minute to 1 hour or even endless (pvp forever)

- EXCALIBUR -

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.L e v i.
Clan
_SniPers_
I suggest changing the system for unlocking implants, technologies, weapons and dinosaurs. Making it possible to unlock everything in lower levels, ex: 1 to 40, and make it a little simpler. So even low level players will be able to play with weapons like the yager and the showstopper, and will be able to use technologies like the cold one earlier. That would be very good.

razeryox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-I- R A Z E R -I-
Clan
Moon Star
Hello,

Questions for the community:

Do you think that there should be more methods to increase Dino Damage in PvP? (Excluding Booster)

Do you think that Weapons DpS (Damage per Second) is good enough in its current rate or needs a bit of increase/decrease?
The damage should be increased a little bit

razeryox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-I- R A Z E R -I-
Clan
Moon Star
You must be careful about increasing Damage as we do not want Melee or Ranged combat to surpass each other and there are a lot of factors that are directly or indirectly effected by it.

Adjusting healing is the most fair and efficient way to handle the "Endless" combat duration.

If you want see how much time would it take for Damage to beat heal points without healing then divide heal points by damage value and you will realise the huge role healing play in this.

Combat could normally last for 1 minute or little more but if you add healing, that would become from 1 minute to 1 hour or even endless (pvp forever)
coelophisis is unkill-able because of very high speed effect

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
The issue doesn't have to be Heal Points but Healing on itself because the more heal points you have the stronger your healing gets. Any damage and any effects you use are immediately washed off by healing like you never used it.
Then adjust the healing rate and implement it on the test server, to see if it works. If it does, great. If it doesn't, then undo it and try another way or make other changes to complement it. I feel like this is the only way to know the exact effect of changes.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Check again with Peacemaker and tell me your results.
Well, the test balance as far as I know, shows that all combinations can fit together to have a chance of success against another, not just one, as you said about the Pacifier and coelophysis ....

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
he estado 12h testeando, creo que es muy buena actualización, pero deben arreglar varias cosas, como que el brachiosaurus dura demasiado, el parasaurlophus también y bugs que hay que reportar obviamente, pero me gusta que los pvp´s sean duraderos, quizás tengan que aumentarle un poco el daño a las armas, pero por lo general me gusto bastante, muchos dinosaurios, armas, implantes y tecnologías tienen utilidad ahora, el nuevo sistema de ropas pieles me gusto, es mucho mejor que el sistema actual que básicamente gana el que tiene mas daños, me doy cuenta que en parte ahora el pvp es habilidad, y debes pensar bien que debes utlizar en el momento preciso, objetivamente creo que en gran parte la update cumple con su función, aún no ha terminado el testeo de todas maneras, faltan las demás fases, como el test del PVE, pero debo admitir que hicieron en gran parte un buen trabajo.

Puntos positivos

+ mayor duración de pvp

+ pvp mas divertido

+ todos los dinosaurios, armas, tecnologías, implantes tienen utilidad

+ mejor sistema de atributos por ropas y pieles

+ mejor sistema de habilidades

+ todos los dinosaurios, armas, tecnologías, implantes son completamente diferentes unos de otros, con sus debilidades y ventajas

Puntos negativos

+ brachiosaurus y parasaurolophus tienen demasiado aguante, un pvp entre brachiosaurus vs brachiosaurus puede llegar a durar muchos minutos, basicamente interminable, deberán bajarle la fuerza quizás, ya que es un dino de aguante mas que nada.

+ el tyrannosaurus falla un rugido con extra desde cerca

+ cuando persigues a un jugador, el dinosaurio no ataca al jugador, se queda mirando al enemigo mientras camina de manera extraña

+ el centrosaurus puede estar afk sin problemas, no me parece logico que al usar rex solo por atacar a un centro ya te baje hasta la mitad de la vida.

Sugerencias

+ Deberían aumentar al menos un 5% el daño de las armas

+ mejorar efectos de reflexión

+ equilibrar mas el brachiosaurus y parasaurolophus

Aunque por como vieron, veo mas puntos positivos que negativos, yo le doy un 8 / 10 a la update, para mi es un gran cambio para bien.

Thround

Reaction score
Well, the test balance as far as I know, shows that all combinations can fit together to have a chance of success against another, not just one, as you said about the Pacifier and coelophysis ....
Exactly, that's basically how PvP now works. Each implant and tech, every Dino & Weapon have a specific role, combining them together gives you the ultimate advantage no matter what you are up against. One combination cannot counter everything.

Thiago Alexandre

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
BigMike
Clan
N/A
1- As trocas estão muito longas, o problema não é os tanques como Brach, mas sim que todos os dinos estão tanques, eu simplesmente tirei a vitalidade porque não precisa, principalmente o parasauro com a habilidade de dodge era imortal.

2- O jogo ainda continua confuso, esse problema não afeta muito no early game do jogo, porque no inicio você não tem muitos itens como roupas e peles, mas conforme o tempo vai passando e você acumula itens, um inventario que você não poder agrupar os itens por tipo e atributos é muito desorganizado e chato de interagir, eu queria testas varias combinações de atributos, mas o fato de levar tempo de mais ate achar os itens que eu queria tirava a vontade.

3- O martelo esta muito fraco, não só a arma em si não é boa, como as habilidades estão ruins, diminuir o dano e aumentar sua chance de acerto não são habilidades que eu espero de um lança foguetes né, por favor.

4- O jogo ainda não tem um timer mostrando os segundos da habilidade, para eu levar em questão na hora de de escolher um dino, eu não quero so ver os atributos e habilidades, o tempo de recarga das habilidades tmb são muito importantes, mas não tem como eu saber isso.

5- A forma que o atributo é mostrando é muito confuso, quanto de dano eu nego com 1000 de armor? não te como passar essa informação em %, vou usar como exemplo aqui League of Legends, ele tem esse mesmo sistema, você compra o item e ele lhe da 80 de armor, mas você consegue olhar seus atributos e ver quantos de dano ele diminui, 200 de armor 75% de dano.

6- O jogo não tem uma linha de aprendizagem interessante, todas as habilidades são target, você só clica e vai, e conta com a sorte de não errar, não tem como fazer habilidades de precisão, onde você precisar mirar uma area para acertar, assim o inimigo tendo que desviar, e não ter que contar com a sorte?

7- Os status estão muito pequenos e moderninhos, o design dos atributos esta muito fora do tema do jogo, seila parece muito status de um FPS não de um RPG, tira a imersão do game, não tem como fazer eles serem maiores e fantasiosos?

No geral eu esperava mais, eu pensei que nos teríamos um leque maior de escolhas, não o que era forte ficasse fraco, mas o que era fraco ia ficar forte tmb, ninguém esta utilizando uma build mele, mas todo mundo range, os dinos ainda só são um pedaço de carne que não serve para nada além de andar, e tudo fica em volta das armas, eu não acho que o problema é o Branch ou o anky sendo imortais no meio das trocas, mas dinos que deveriam ser frágeis estarem imortais tmb.

Mas eu acho que muitos dos problemas que eu enfrentei, como o do Parassauro ficar imortal é questão de aprendizado, se eu usar a habilidade certa na hora certa eu posso quebrar ele, mas como eu não sei quantos segundos cada habilidade tem de tempo de recarga, eu não consigo counterar ele

Last edited:

JUNIN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Mr.Junior
Clan
REVENANT
Quatro coisas que mais me chamaram a atenção e que acredito que devem ser repensadas:

- Rex é o dino mais dificil de se conseguir e ele deve sim ter uma leve vantagem afinal é um dos principais objetivos do jogo.

- As armas tem que parar de atirar quando o dinossauro começa a atacar?

- A barra de poder extra deve só aumentar quando eu levo dano?

- O tempo de efeito da maioria das habilidades não esta muito longo?

Josemi90143

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Elpapiefektivo
Clan
Clan Steel RomeroMEX
And that conclusion after barly an hour of testing? ;)
Me gusto mucho solo que hay dino que se les puede considerar "inmortales" porque no morian casi, es decir habia que atacarlos incluso 5 personas para que mueran talvez si agregan un poco mas de daño a las armas o un poco menos de armadura a los dinos quiza se arregle pero lo demas estubo muy bueno, buen trabajo gms :D

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
the balance is undoubtedly incredible, but there is still something to be fixed, said by the players, I don’t know if it has the power to solve this problem in a week, please, if you can fix all the missing mistakes, it may take as long as you want, better do a long update and give what you promised. Much better than making a few minor corrections here and there and not correcting mistakes that are missing and taking away our confidence with our favorite combinations ....

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Try to defeat with carno or rex para, anky, brachy and centro, if you will success to do it then sure, balance is fine

Thiago Alexandre

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
BigMike
Clan
N/A
Mds eu acabei de notar uma coisa aqui, eu só ganho extra se eu for atacado, por que? isso não faz sentido

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex

If decreasing the cure will not affect the dinosaurs that have less life? And they practically depend on healing to survive a long-range combat against another high-life dinosaur

- EXCALIBUR -

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.L e v i.
Clan
_SniPers_
For me, the best-balanced dinosaur according to expectations is the centrosaurus. Combining him with the yager, he meets exactly the requirement of his class, attacking closely and then running.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Mds eu acabei de notar uma coisa aqui, eu só ganho extra se eu for atacado, por que? isso não sentido
if you are in a fight with multiple players or mobs, this will provide you more power and so more effects to counter the attack of multiple enemies. using the own attacks as a source of extrapower just was exploitive and not really balanced out.

Thround

Reaction score
If decreasing the cure will not affect the dinosaurs that have less life? And they practically depend on healing to survive a long-range combat against another high-life dinosaur
If you reduce healing, you reduce combat duration for T-Rex VS T-Rex by few seconds, and reduce it for Brachiosaurus VS Brachiosaurus by hours.

Healing in case of damage dealers is pretty much insignificant. Because Damage always exceed healing. But for Brachiosaurus, not even Weapon Damage exceed its healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.