Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Sandysauce said:
Pideaux said:
Question. Does DS plan on improving their overall server performance with these updates? I'm sorry, I know you guys worked hard on these things. But there are things in DS that you should make a priority. Updates help no one when people can not play the game because of your slow servers...

THIS. JUST SO MUCH. When I log in/switch instances I should not have such awful lag that this:

happens. EVERY time. I cannot see clan chat, or anything. Its only recently that its gotten to the point that I can't zone without it happening.
Hello SandySauce :),

It happens with me too. It occurs only when your ping to the dino storm server is very high. Try playing the game in evening or morning when your internet traffic is low , this problem is only connected with the player's internet connection quality and not the dino storm server :D However this is just a temporary solution ^^

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

Sandysauce

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
.fae.
Clan
Pr0Ankit said:
Sandysauce said:
Pideaux said:
Question. Does DS plan on improving their overall server performance with these updates? I'm sorry, I know you guys worked hard on these things. But there are things in DS that you should make a priority. Updates help no one when people can not play the game because of your slow servers...

THIS. JUST SO MUCH. When I log in/switch instances I should not have such awful lag that this:

happens. EVERY time. I cannot see clan chat, or anything. Its only recently that its gotten to the point that I can't zone without it happening.
Hello SandySauce :),

It happens with me too. It occurs only when your ping to the dino storm server is very high. Try playing the game in evening or morning when your internet traffic is low , this problem is only connected with the player's internet connection quality and not the dino storm server :D However this is just a temporary solution ^^

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

Try again. It happened when i had Fios (fiber optics) internet. Basically the highest internet speed you can get in America. Its not an internet problem.

Reaction score
Well, what's the point of reducing the difficulty curve for fighting higher level mobs and making it difficult to kill lower level mobs?

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
mohammed.taqee said:
Well, what's the point of reducing the difficulty curve for fighting higher level mobs and making it difficult to kill lower level mobs?
Hello Mohammed :),

Due to the reduction in difficulty level for fighting higher level mobs you can easily level up your ranger and items to level 40 and later go for sheriff without any restriction. Also , before the players had to work a lot (for upgrading a single item the player will have lots of death) for upgrading their items , after this update you can level up fast.

Now comes about the point for making it difficult to kill lower level mobs by higher level ranger , suppose you are level 40 and your clan member is level 20 and he needs your help in killing level 10 Monster animals and you go there for help but when you shoot the monster to help that member you will notice that it will take you 2 shots to finish the monster off and the other player won't get any reward. After the update, both the players can kill the monster with not a huge difference between their strength and they can enjoy the quest to the fullest.

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

Idorion

Reaction score
ja was ist denn die größenbeschränkung fürn mist .... was passiert mit den sachen die man ewig gesammelt hat ich kenne leute die haben über 100 seiten also mehr als 800 plätze warenhausplätze ..... löscht ihr nun alles was da drin ist was die leute für haufen zeit und geld gesammelt haben

fällt euch mal viel zu spät ein

das geld dass man in clans investiert hat damit man sie größer macht ....

ich gratuliere euch mal ..... seit ich das game anfing ihr schafft es wirklich alles mit jedem update beschissener zu machen ... egal was ihr ändert wird alles mist ....

na ich wünsch euch mal mal viel spass bald könnt ihr den laden zudrehen wie ihr die leute vergrault

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Idorion said:
ja was ist denn die größenbeschränkung fürn mist .... was passiert mit den sachen die man ewig gesammelt hat ich kenne leute die haben über 100 seiten also mehr als 800 plätze warenhausplätze ..... löscht ihr nun alles was da drin ist was die leute für haufen zeit und geld gesammelt haben

fällt euch mal viel zu spät ein

das geld dass man in clans investiert hat damit man sie größer macht ....

ich gratuliere euch mal ..... seit ich das game anfing ihr schafft es wirklich alles mit jedem update beschissener zu machen ... egal was ihr ändert wird alles mist ....

na ich wünsch euch mal mal viel spass bald könnt ihr den laden zudrehen wie ihr die leute vergrault

Hallo :) ,
Die Grenze wurde eingeführt, aber das macht bedeutet nicht, dass die Spieler, die mehr Inventar-Slots haben werden sie verlieren. Sie werden es halten und diese Schlitze werden nicht gelöscht.

Highway said:
Limited the friend list to a maximum of 80 friends. Players with friend lists already bigger than that will get to keep the extra slots.
Limited the player inventory to a maximum of 80 slots. Players with inventories already bigger than that will get to keep the extra slots.
Limited the warehouse inventory to a maximum of 240 slots. Players with warehouses already bigger than that will get to keep the extra slots.

Sorry für meine schlechte Übersetzung.

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
shaa.shaa said:
when is dis update gonna come ?????
Hello shaa :),

Highway said:
Depends on how well the testing goes. Its scheduled on the beginning of 2016. We will keep you updated :)
http://forum.dinostorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=14583

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

Penryn Young

Reaction score
Hi :)
I just want to be 100% sure, when this update comes, will we keep all the fame we have in our warehouse? and we will get to keep all the slots we have bought in our warehouse?

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Penryn Young said:
Hi :)
I just want to be 100% sure, when this update comes, will we keep all the fame we have in our warehouse? and we will get to keep all the slots we have bought in our warehouse?
Hello Penryn :),

You will keep all the fame in your warehouse which you already have and whatever slots you have already bought in inventory or warehouse will stay there. Nothing will be deleted or moved.

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

Penryn Young

Reaction score
hi
i can't try the test myself, because i play trough facebook, but i have been told a few things from friends.
the mobs will be the same lvl as you are? what will then happen to players who have lvl40, but are only upgraded for example 35-36.
this players won't be able to kill a lvl 39 mobs :( :cry:
and i hear it takes ages to run trough the maps :eek:

_Mimi_

Reaction score
Can you shorten little maps and make more directions? it takes a really long time of walking. :eek:

Reaction score
Ok we are very close to finalize the update and the testing runs really well. Here are perhaps the last changes for this update:

Changelog adjustments and additions
Limited the clan size to a maximum of 80 members. If a clan is already larger than that, it will downsize automatically once member slots are freed (e.g. by clan members leaving).
Limited the clan inventory to a maximum of 240 item slots. If a clan has unlocked a greater number of slots already, then the clan inventory will downsize automatically once items are removed.
Increased the stack size of clan boosters from 1 to 15 items.
After creating or joining a players will not be able to join or create another clan for full 3 days.
The inflicted damage output to units that are lower than the player are limited based on their strength, to even out level differences in pve as well.
Townhall application prices increased
Damage Boster that are dropped from mobs will have 250 items per drop instead of 25.
The inflicted damage output to units that are lower than the player are limited based on their strength, to even out level differences in pve as well.

! We are making a public stress test for the update where everyone can join and preview the update.
Check out the details here: viewtopic.php?f=256&t=15501
will not let me enter. :(

Tyrannosaur Ryan

Reaction score
Well I didn't get a chance to participate in the test myself, but from what I'm seeing it looks like they're trying to make the speed implant more relevant. A welcome change in my book.

Rega Aliu

Reaction score
I think is little unfair to add in the upgrades 100 items and add lvl 45 quests which means to make lvl 45 max lvl... old game will be the best and all will miss it when updates will come.. im sorry but all what all wanted was a easy way to win elections and to get coins.. but not all these so please dont add a lot of things :(

Sandysauce

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
.fae.
Clan
Rega Aliu said:
I think is little unfair to add in the upgrades 100 items and add lvl 45 quests which means to make lvl 45 max lvl... old game will be the best and all will miss it when updates will come.. im sorry but all what all wanted was a easy way to win elections and to get coins.. but not all these so please dont add a lot of things :(
Elections are not meant to be easy. The game has to make money so we can have updated game play and better preforming servers.

chi.wawa

Reaction score
there will be only one map or more? becouse in trial there was one goldfields one mokonwoods one vulcano? im asking for europe 1 server? :) ty

chi.wawa

Reaction score
about low level players ... it was writen only certain lvl can supply building (site)... My question is about attacking : Can low lvl player attack building he cant supply? ty

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
chi.wawa said:
about low level players ... it was writen only certain lvl can supply building (site)... My question is about attacking : Can low lvl player attack building he cant supply? ty
Hello Chi :),

A low level player cannot attack/supply any building present in higher level than his ranger.

For e.g. - Your ranger is level 15 and you are near Spawn camp lincoln in Green Volcano level 25 region and you try to attack that building you will notice that the game won't allow you to attack it. You need to be the same or higher level to that of that particular building.

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

chi.wawa

Reaction score
Hey guess who ^^ the question lady :)

I was thinkin about travel gates. When u spawn u need to pay dd to spawn in gates. So for poor there is only dv :(. so i will have to hunt all the time and sell if i wanna spawn in map? idk

and duelist cant use teleport Oo so if im in dinoville and my claim is attacked i cant teleport there?

omg omg so many changes ^^

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
chi.wawa said:
Hey guess who ^^ the question lady :)

I was thinkin about travel gates. When u spawn u need to pay dd to spawn in gates. So for poor there is only dv :(. so i will have to hunt all the time and sell if i wanna spawn in map? idk

and duelist cant use teleport Oo so if im in dinoville and my claim is attacked i cant teleport there?

omg omg so many changes ^^
Hello Chi :),

Narokath said:
At the market, loot items will now fetch Dino Dollar prices three times higher than before.
Every unit now drops upgrade items from two tiers instead of just one. This also helps increasing the Dino Dollar income through farming.
Reworked the upgrade recipes and Dino Dollar price to match the new drop situation.
Some upgrade items have become deprecated; these items can now only be sold for Dino Dollars at the marketplace.
Due to the above reasons the income of dino dollars can easily overcome the loss of dino dollars and you can keep on travelling/spawning in the map.

Next comes the teleportation, yes you cannot teleport while in duelist state. Whenever you see your building under attack. Run to any nearest travel gate and open up the map where your claim is, locate the nearest possible travel gate to your claim and travel to that travel gate by paying few dino dollars.

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

chi.wawa

Reaction score
thank you so much for answers

so: :)
how can i get rid of duelist if i get 1 supply 3 hour duelist no matter if camp is white
do i get duelist with clickin on friends list option - i wanna pvp friend?
there is still rule - if clan holds all sites ppl who attack it cant spawn in same map?

is it posible to change sounds also? not dino sounds just music :)
why is there no night in ds?
will rules of the game change? permanent ban? - let it be 6 months maybe or just take all from those baned ppl - leave them lvl 1 dinos i think that would do - cuz u know like in classroom u dont bann ppl u show them what they can learn from their mistakes :)
ty

Pideaux

Reaction score
Couple quick questions.

How much GC will clan inventory slots cost after the update? The same or more?

Will you be giving warning as to when we can expect the update released on to all servers? Even if it is only a day or two, a warning would be nice so we can prepare ourselves thoroughly and make the transition a little easier.

chi.wawa

Reaction score
clan inventory and members space will be in dd and all clan mambers can donate dd :)

Reaction score
It would be great if the discarded items could be picked up by others, a trash can be treasure for others

chi.wawa

Reaction score
I also have some idea:

- a post office - where i can ask my questions^^ - write qestions to friends and gm-s
- wish i could write on banner :)
- special chat for officers maybe
. a night in ds - would be like avatar^^
- new music of ds
- renovation of stores - new chlotes, skins, hats,...
- gc in dailey rewards

:) have a nice day chi

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
cristian.cugnoni said:
It would be great if the discarded items could be picked up by others, a trash can be treasure for others
Hello Cristian :),

It could be a good idea and a bad idea too, because high level players (level 40 players) can easily hunt for amethyst and give them away to level 20 players by just throwing it away in front of their dino.
This way the purpose of hunting will be ruined and everybody will start trading for items in dino storm which will create lots of struggle.

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

Penryn Young

Reaction score
hi
i can't try the test myself, because i play trough facebook, but i have been told a few things from friends.
the mobs will be the same lvl as you are? what will then happen to players who have lvl40, but are only upgraded for example 35-36.

Kaishira

Reaction score
Penryn Young said:
hi

Aktually, the players who got an lvl 36 dino and do quest until lvl 40 failed ... i did once, and i definetly failed by trying to farm DD afterwards for every of my upgradings so ... players who did now will have same problems if they did then.

and yes .. It takes ages to run trough maps .. but when you did see all buildings you can teleport for 200 DD from DV up to GV ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.