Slaideer..

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Slaideer..
Clan
StormNight
I do not quite understand the business of the fame that goes to clan. Then if I have saved fame in the warehouse it goes all to the clan inventory?

tomasz.go

Reaction score
No -_- What you have already saved stays there. But after the update is implemented all medals, gold from claims goes to the clan inventory first. Then will be distributed to certain clan members.

WonkyCat43

Reaction score
I Love all these changes im so exited!!!.I also have some ideas well there not mine but i like these ideas

*New Dinos like ankylosaurus i seen a post with someones idea and he drew a level 20 ankylosaurus and it was amazing or flying dino hey which could only fly in canyons or mountains or something which brings me to my next idea

*New Areas iv seen this entrance thats blocked and it got a construction thing on it that entrance could lead to a whole nother place maybe 3 or 4 different places i would love to see the canyons or iceplace or mountains

please give this a :) to show devs that you like it please

Dino Strom your game is great and its one of my favorites.

DrMartens

Reaction score
I have one question: Imagine, there is a player who wants become Sherrif and he is earning fame and safe it in warehouse. Then this big update comes before the player is Sherrif, and now the fame comes automaticly into the claninventory. What happens to in warehouse safed fame then? It stays there or comes also to Claninventory? Or is there a chance to give back fame to claninventory when not needed from player?

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
DrMartens said:
I have one question: Imagine, there is a player who wants become Sherrif and he is earning fame and safe it in warehouse. Then this big update comes before the player is Sherrif, and now the fame comes automaticly into the claninventory. What happens to in warehouse safed fame then? It stays there or comes also to Claninventory? Or is there a chance to give back fame to claninventory when not needed from player?
Fame items will not be moved from players' warehouses to the clan inventory. Only fame items gathered after the update goes live are moved to the clan inventory.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Hi everyone, thanks again for your feedback! With it we could spot possible issues and improve them. Especially the "Duel with Friend" option was introduced so that players are able to train PVP without the need to leave the clan.

We added the following features to the list of changes.

friendly_duels.jpg
Duels with Friends

• Added the ability to duel friends in PvP via the new "Allow duels with friends" option in the friends window (see screenshot). Players who enable this option can attack all of their friends who also have this option enabled.
  • Attacking a friend who has the duels with friends option enabled will make the attacker a Duelist, not an Outlaw.
  • Attacking a friend who does not have the duels with friends option enabled is no longer possible.
  • Enabling/disabling the duels with friends option as well as adding/removing friends is only possible when out of combat.

clanfund.jpg
Clan Fund
  • Introduced the clan fund which clan members can contribute to by making Dino Dollar donations. Donations are converted into "Clan Dollars", a new currency exclusive to clan funds. How much a player has donated will be shown in the statistics tooltip in the clan member overview.
  • New clan seats and clan inventory slots now cost Clan Dollars instead of Gold Coins.
  • The clan fund can only be used for purchases by Officers and above, and only for extending the clan size as well as the number of clan inventory slots.

Slot Size Limitations
  • Implemented progressive pricing for inventory, warehouse, friend list, clan member and clan inventory slots. These items will start at a low price and gradually increase until the maximum number of slots is reached.
  • Implemented a maximum number for inventory, warehouse, friend list, clan member and clan inventory slots. Limits are set as follows:
  • Limited the clan inventory to a maximum of 480 item slots. If a clan has unlocked a greater number of slots already, then the clan inventory will downsize automatically once items are removed.
  • Increased the stack size of clan boosters from 1 to 25 items.
  • Limited the clan size to a maximum of 160 members. If a clan is already larger than that, it will downsize automatically once member slots are freed (e.g. by clan members leaving).
  • A clan that exceeds the maximum clan size will not be able to hold or defend sites.
  • Limited the friend list to a maximum of 80 friends. Players with friend lists already bigger than that will get to keep the extra slots.
  • Limited the player inventory to a maximum of 80 slots. Players with inventories already bigger than that will get to keep the extra slots.
  • Limited the warehouse inventory to a maximum of 240 slots. Players with warehouses already bigger than that will get to keep the extra slots.

Other Improvements

• Introduced an "item unlocked" task to direct the player to the appropriate store for newly unlocked items.
  • Map instances are now properly removed when they are not needed anymore (i.e. when no players are in them and no sites are held).
  • Lower level mobs cannot be killed with one hit any more.
  • Eased the difficulty curve for fighting higher level mobs.
  • Removed the chapters animation and instead implemented highlighting the game guide task for users who have just completed a chapter.

Kaishira

Reaction score
I like the changes Mostly further now, maybe because im already sheriff, dont know ....

But how about making the Dinos a bit more Different to each other, like people are different to each other, not in Colour, but in charakter. And that those as Example bosts a certain ability of the Dino and Lowers another, or that there will be Charakteristiks that boosts only for the half of the amount one, instead of decreasing another

As example:

brutally - Increases Strength, decreases Armor
Stable - Increases Stability, decreases endurance
Clever - Increases Agility, decreases Vita
Thick - Increases Vita, Decreases Strength
Hectic - Increases Endurance, Decreases Stability
Relaxed - Increases regeneration, Decreases Agility
Solicitous - Increases Armor, decreases Regeneration

As example, could then be added :

Strong - Slight increase of Strength
Smart - Slight increase of Agility
Familiar - Slight increase of Armor....

And so on ... This would make the Dinos a bit more Individiually.

Already thought longer ... When bought the Dino u will loose the Stones, dont know if this stays or something, but then u can Choce between 3 random Chosed characteristics that will stay in the Dinos profile.

BTW. i would like to give my Rex its name, im already calling her everytime by the name i choced for her :3
would this be possible, to add ?

Pideaux

Reaction score
Groans. I know you want to see fewer 'large' clans. But do you really need to impose it on us? And 160? That is nothing. Clans in AM1 can easily reach 160 members and still not be strong enough to protect anything. I really think that member limit needs to be raised. I don't know how other servers are, but we have tons of people joining the game every day. Seems like you're asking a little too much with only providing space for 160 members. And what happens to all of that gold I spent to increase my clans size from 25 to 350 members? I suppose that isn't a concern of yours? Well, it's a concern of mine...

Pideaux

Reaction score
Also, you didn't clarify if the 'duels with friends' also means you can duel with CLANMATES that are your friends. If not, why even add this option? It isn't a big deal to obtain duelist for pvp with members outside your clan. The entire reason we brought this up was because you plan on making people stay out of clan for 3 days. If it can't work with clanmates as well, I don't see the purpose.

Sandysauce

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
.fae.
Clan
Limited the clan size to a maximum of 160 members. If a clan is already larger than that, it will downsize automatically once member slots are freed (e.g. by clan members leaving).
A clan that exceeds the maximum clan size will not be able to hold or defend sites.
okay so i get that you don't like clans like the ones that rule the whole server, like in am5, but 160 is just too small. If you implement it, clans like the ones in am1, and the euro servers that share all the maps in alliances, will only end up kicking out lower levels to be able to hold their maps, and its just going to make it a mess and impossible for lower levels to get into clans. I say you should double it, 320 members is better, or even just raise it to 250 instead. Not too much of a raise, and these clans wouldn't be massive. Just enough to have lower levels and enough higher levels to defend them.

that second bit is just no.

PARTY_ROCK

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
PARTY_ROCK
Clan
GhostDivision
So as warehouse limit is 240 slots (30 pages) and inventory limit is 80 slots, now I have a question. Will we be able to expand our wh and inventory slots same as clan inv clots with Dino Dollars, or it will be stay the same only with coins?

Spartan

Reaction score
Gostei das atualizações que estão para vir, mas e o outro portão que tem em ville, o que estão preparando para ele? :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Tyrannosaur Ryan

Reaction score
Personally I think that the clan limit is an awesome change and long overdue. I can see people getting mad when their clan gets smaller, but it's necessary to keep things competitive. This limitation should have been in place right from the start. Of course, anyone who already spent gold coins on clan slots should be refunded when those slots are removed.

Carlos Eduardo123

Reaction score
Olha eu acho que na organização do clã , deveria ter o segundo líder , os oficiais e os membros o segundo líder tivesse a mesma liderança que o primeiro líder só que o primeiro líder tivesse como rebaixar o segundo líder a membro ou oficial..
E a fama do bônus diário também fosse pro inventario do Clã

Reaction score
This updates are really good... But 1 more way to make this more interesting is by letting us name our dinos......the same '' Coelophysis'' or "Carnotaurus" any so on.. name looks lame.... Please add this feature and I really liked the inventory and warehouse slot extensions..... :) ;)

_Mimi_

Reaction score
with the new update for pvp with friends.... if a player is in my clan and is my friend will i able to do pvp with him or not?
And if we can't. If I have a friend in my clan and want to do pvp so i will need to stay without a clan 3 full days... that is bad please think on that...

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Dark - Claw1427 said:
NPCs can now be "completed" by playing a certain amount of quests until the NPC's gratefulness towards the player cannot be increased any further.
Wht does tht suppose to mean?? :?: :geek:
Hello Dark :),

This means that once you complete a fixed number of quests from a NPC he will stop offering you gold coins. Instead it will give you only xp.

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

Reaction score
updates seem good, but do not forget the full level 40 players. The full 40 players are bored, there's nothing new to us, everything is repetitive, we need new conquests, levels or maps. thanks

PANTERAMEL

Reaction score
its said that will have max number members in a clan.
soo its mean that all existing clans will be erased when update come?

Arcoidis

Reaction score
i would like to be a tester. But first i have to write a theme because i have do write an private message to Faye. :=)

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
PANTERAMEL said:
its said that will have max number members in a clan.
soo its mean that all existing clans will be erased when update come?
Hello Panter :),

Limited the clan size to a maximum of 160 members. If a clan is already larger than that, it will downsize automatically once member slots are freed (e.g. by clan members leaving).
A clan that exceeds the maximum clan size will not be able to hold or defend sites.
Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
_Mimi_ said:
with the new update for pvp with friends.... if a player is in my clan and is my friend will i able to do pvp with him or not?
And if we can't. If I have a friend in my clan and want to do pvp so i will need to stay without a clan 3 full days... that is bad please think on that...
Hello Mimi :),

Yes, you can do pvp with your friends/clan members with this new feature. But this only works if the other player has also enabled the pvp with friends option .

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

patricio.sales

Reaction score
clan with 160 people ? congratulations dinostorm by playing our money out to buy space for clan, I will stop playing , updates are made without player feedback

TheRealB

Reaction score
It will be great if you can donate special gems in clan inventory.. And than the officer can transfer a certain amount of that to any member of a clan who have reached the level for the gem !!! It will be great too witb clan wars can end up in prizes for the winner

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
roxana-gabriela.mendoza-mosqueda said:
Hi I would like to be a tester the new update to see what good the event :)
Hello :),

Please go here http://forum.dinostorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=256&t=14736 and submit a PM to GM Faye using Forum PM with the correct application format. Good luck :D

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

gvr27

Reaction score
can the clan inventry be seen by every person in the clan?

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Pideaux said:
Also, you didn't clarify if the 'duels with friends' also means you can duel with CLANMATES that are your friends. If not, why even add this option? It isn't a big deal to obtain duelist for pvp with members outside your clan. The entire reason we brought this up was because you plan on making people stay out of clan for 3 days. If it can't work with clanmates as well, I don't see the purpose.
It does. "Duels with friends" trumps clan association and was indeed implemented because you guys brought it up. :)

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
gvr27 said:
can the clan inventry be seen by every person in the clan?
Hello gvr27 :),

Yes, The amount of clan inventory slots can be seen by all the clan members.
You need to go to your clan and then click Clan Options > Clan Inventory to view it.
However, Only Officers or any High rank clan member is allowed to make changes to clan invetory ^^.

I hope this solves it.

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

Status
Not open for further replies.