What's new

The Dev Shack #06 - BIG Update Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty724

Reaction score
kevin.baez said:
Well it is just a comment but I think that the new dinosaur should be like a spinosaurus or an argentinosaurus maybe :).
I think those would be amazing dinosaurs to ride! :D
I just hope it won't be too hard to acheive the new dino. :/

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Please in future updates delete protection for 25 and higher lvl, bcs in game now is a lot of noobs who are insulting and disturbing in hunting, there is no peaceful hunting now.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Since we are having new implants and techs, would we have and extra place for them on Dino and gun. or it will remain three only?

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Hello rangers,
This is fun! Thank you for keeping the questions coming—we will keep posting updates on Coldclaw Valley, trying to provide the answers you are looking for. :)

juan.alvino-paucar said:
Some people are speculating that you charge money (or gold) to enter the new map, is this true?
1) No! Absolutely not! Dino Storm will always remain free-to-play, and that means that we will never add content that is exclusively available to people who spend real money.
Since you were asking, we would like to stress that there will be no entry fee to the new map whatsoever. We think that anyone who manages to cross Green Volcano has earned free unlimited access to Coldclaw Valley!

slejd2001 said:
new gun will be able buy only sheriffs or it will be for all players?
2) All players will be able to get their hands on the new gun as soon as the update hits! Just like the other guns, you need to unlock it by helping one of the new quest characters if you want to buy it with gems. And just like the other guns, you can also get it directly via Gold Coins.

Jade721 said:
What do the techs and imps and gun do?
3) Great question! :) For now, let us concentrate on the new gun and weapon tech:

"New Gun" (still to be named)

This skill attacks multiple targets with a flood of projectiles that inflict lots of weapon damage and also cause a few seconds of slowdown upon impact.
EXTRA POWER: Causes bleeding in multiple targets for additional weapon damage.

This skill attacks a single target with an array of shots that inflict a large amount of weapon damage upon impact.

EXTRA POWER: <<classified>> (cannot tell you yet ;))

"Melee Shield" (name might change)
This tech increases your resistance against melee dino damage.

"Aim" (name might change)
This tech increases your weapon damage the further you are away from your target.

"Shock" (name might change)
This tech provides a chance to deplete your target's extra power bar with a single hit.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
what will do new implants and which a second skill with extra power will be in new gun?

emanuel.emmy

Reaction score
i need ask, will be new stones lvl 40 or 45?
bcs will be very hard up dino/gun/tech/implant 10 lvl's :eek: :oops:

NAHZIPRO

Reaction score
Waht time come new map and and gun and tech and amplant

i hope read my message :D :D

Rega Aliu

Reaction score
What about info for the new dino ? And also, we can know what implants do to the dinos ? :)

Robert Ds

Reaction score
The new weapon and new technologies seram only unlocked in the new map, completing the missions of the quest characters , or those who are lvl 40 already come unlocked ? :?:

Reaction score
Could you tell us what will be the implants function?. And how big will be the new map and have the same amount of areas other maps?.
Thank you!. :D

-Headramnu-

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
BigTaco
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
What will be the name of the material that you will need to buy a dinosaur, weapon, tech and implant lvl 40?

eduardo.lancester

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
aLyazserseri
Clan
Crazy Cowboys
ok we are see new tech and new gun .... now you can give information for implants ?? :) :mrgreen: ;)

Jade721

Reaction score
Awesome! Well lets face it... We all want to know the release date :D So what is the release date? :cool:

Jade721

Reaction score
And whats the new dino? We rlly only want to know which one it is :cool:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Will be night In future updates of the game?

Ruan

Reaction score
will have to change skins and items in this update ?

Emerson_Rocker

Reaction score
the new dinosaur will be able to be bought by sheriff or it poderar be purchased for all? it will be stronger, weaker or equal to the T-rex in statistics?

kevin.baez

Reaction score
Hello!!, I just wanted to know how big will be the new dinosaur, will it be bigger than the T-rex? Thanks!. :D

preetam

Reaction score
as new techs and implants are coming will our slots for techs and implants increase too.

preetam

Reaction score
shall we able to buy new gun,new dinosaur,new techs and new implants at lvl 40 will there new lvl 40 gems too.

preetam

Reaction score
will there apply the rule of the last update in which we have to lvl up equal to building lvl to supply and if how we suppose to heal there.

Status
Not open for further replies.