What's new

The Dev Shack #06 - BIG Update Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player

Reaction score
Hope you read this... We don't actually need new lvls , yeah maybe if we don't grind that much to lvl up.I've read that Steam granted the greenlight for Dino Storm to be added on their list of games and Splitscreen has to give them a version of the game, so I'm thinking that this is the reason why this game is updated lately... Just saying , a game on Steam which is p2w (pay to win) is not successful and it ends its adventure with bad reviews from players... The only thing that you have to do is to reduce farming and to make the missions more complex and not repetitive and a clan war or pvp battle would be nice if it would end with winning some prizes like xp , dino dollars, gold coins or even rare skins or clothes. This game has a lot of potential, please don't ruin it, yes the farming it was good until now, but it isn't a solution for Steam clients ... If you're not preparing for Steam and i misunderstood the whole thing then accept my apologies , I play this game from 2012 (with breaks) and I would like to see it growing big and I try to make it better by sharing my ideas with you.

venessa.sierra

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- S H A D O W -
Clan
Army Of Darkness
a little snow and cold would be good :)

PETER12

Reaction score
Suggestion:with this new map add a dino specially for that map and as I saw in the name of the map there will be cold so make neqw skins I mean white skins for snow.;)

See ya :D

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Sparke15 said:
I would like to see new dinos you can get with the new update like the Velociraptor the Spinosaurus and Giganotosaurus :mrgreen:
better forget about giga :p

jessi

Reaction score
Player said:
Hope you read this... We don't actually need new lvls , yeah maybe if we don't grind that much to lvl up.I've read that Steam granted the greenlight for Dino Storm to be added on their list of games and Splitscreen has to give them a version of the game, so I'm thinking that this is the reason why this game is updated lately... Just saying , a game on Steam which is p2w (pay to win) is not successful and it ends its adventure with bad reviews from players... The only thing that you have to do is to reduce farming and to make the missions more complex and not repetitive and a clan war or pvp battle would be nice if it would end with winning some prizes like xp , dino dollars, gold coins or even rare skins or clothes. This game has a lot of potential, please don't ruin it, yes the farming it was good until now, but it isn't a solution for Steam clients ... If you're not preparing for Steam and i misunderstood the whole thing then accept my apologies , I play this game from 2012 (with breaks) and I would like to see it growing big and I try to make it better by sharing my ideas with you.

we don´t need new lvl´s? ...ask the player who are lvl 40 since more than 1 year.... it´s a kind of boring to hunt just to get a bigger clan inventory.... ;)

emanuel.emmy

Reaction score
jessi said:
Player said:

we don´t need new lvl´s? ...ask the player who are lvl 40 since more than 1 year.... it´s a kind of boring to hunt just to get a bigger clan inventory.... ;)
yess :))

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
slejd2001 said:
Sparke15 said:
I would like to see new dinos you can get with the new update like the Velociraptor the Spinosaurus and Giganotosaurus :mrgreen:
better forget about giga :p
And velociraptor have size of dog :p

Player

Reaction score
jessi said:
Player said:

I don't think you read well... We don't need new lvls if we must grind all day to get several items, if they find another way to lvl up or upgrade that would be amazing...

Player

Reaction score
emanuel.emmy said:
jessi said:
Player said:

yess :))
Vezi-ti de treaba, n-ai inteles jumatate din lucrurile pe care le-am spus, asa ca nu te baga ca musca-n lapte.

Ryan

Reaction score
porque não cai 4 itens para lvls 40? deveria cair sou lvl 40 e muito ruim quero upar carno para lvl 36 mais e muito dificil 100 itens de cada!!!

Player

Reaction score
emanuel.emmy said:
nu e problema mea ca tu nu esti in stare sa faci lvl 40
Eu cred ca esti proasta... Te mai intreb o data, tu stii macar ce.am spus acolo? Fara jigniri si chestii, doar raspunde.mi la intrebare... Apropo nu.mi aduc aminte ca tu sa fi fost 40... Daca stateam asa mukt la calculator ca disperatul ca tine eram 40 pe 3-4 conturi. In cele din urma pe mine macar nu ma bate romana si engleza...

BlueDevil25

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
CarnEvil.
Clan
True Damage
What will be the Max level then?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
With new update please make limit for protection and make it more expensive, because higher lvl noobs protection are attacking low lvl player's animals and that lower lvl player has drop x1 from that animals which player had killed, and to higher lvl noob anybody cant do nothing, on my server is 1 noob which leaves all alphas,veterans and violents, so how i can upgrade when there are only alphas? :mad: >:p

clarice18

Reaction score
Minha unica pergunta seria se tera novo nivel nesse suposto mapa.....mais infelizmente vi muitas perguntas e nenhum GM para vim dar uma atençao ou uma resposta ou seja pra que o forum pedir pra nós comentar se nao tem ninguem responsavel para esclarecer nossas duvidas e perguntas? fica a dia :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

-MAYHEM-

Reaction score
Big update

We all worked hard to get to 40.... now your gonna put more lvls upon us?? Cmon now...it's gonna be stupid to do this...

Pideaux

Reaction score
-MAYHEM- said:
Big update

We all worked hard to get to 40.... now your gonna put more lvls upon us?? Cmon now...it's gonna be stupid to do this...
Not really. Many, many people have been lvl 40 for over a year with nothing else to do. It's a good thing to always be improving.

EpicSniperZ

Reaction score
Pideaux said:
-MAYHEM- said:
Big update

Not really. Many, many people have been lvl 40 for over a year with nothing else to do. It's a good thing to always be improving.
Yes but if it means to work harder and hunt more items to upgrade stuff I think it's better to not add more lvl...

Pideaux

Reaction score
Heaven forbid you have to work to achieve something. - Happy to see a level increase, which is very extremely likely with the taste of a new map. If there is snow in this map, I am never leaving it. I was really worried about the last update, but surprised at how quickly it grew on me. Less worried about this one because of that, can't wait to see what devs have in store for us. >:3

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
-MAYHEM- said:
Big update

and what you have to do now with lvl 40? :p

PETER12

Reaction score
But when the update will come?
I hope there are not new levels I want this map be like Mokon Woods with the same lvl.

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Hello rangers!
Seeing your reaction on just that name we dropped when we first posted about Coldclaw Valley was really awesome—thank you for all the feedback! Just one thing:

When you want to ask us a question, please do so right here in the Dev Shack.

Here is where the magic happens, and here is where we will keep posting the latest updates on Coldclaw Valley. :)

Ok, let's hear some updates then!
Today we would like to answer some of the most pressing questions you asked us:

emanuel.emmy said:
IS NEW MAP?
1) YES, you guessed right: "Coldclaw Valley" is the name for a new map that is coming to Dino Storm! It connects to Green Volcano, very much like the other maps connect to each other.

Penryn Young said:
New levels? :eek: :eek:
2) The new map also brings a new maximum level cap: In Coldclaw Valley, you will be able to reach level 45.

emanuel.emmy said:
can make dinosaur (after level 40) look different? (better if can)
3) Your dinosaurs will not change looks with levels 41-45.

jonathan.martin said:
New [...] implants, weapons and Dinos?... Just I wanna know that :cry: ;) :)
4) There will be new equipment for your ranger: A new gun, new dino implants and new weapon tech! A new dinosaur is coming as well, but it will arrive a little later.

Penryn Young

Reaction score
Narokath said:
Hello rangers!
Seeing your reaction on just that name we dropped when we first posted about Coldclaw Valley was really awesome—thank you for all the feedback! Just one thing:

When you want to ask us a question, please do so right here in the Dev Shack.

Here is where the magic happens, and here is where we will keep posting the latest updates on Coldclaw Valley. :)

Ok, let's hear some updates then!
Today we would like to answer some of the most pressing questions you asked us:

emanuel.emmy said:
IS NEW MAP?
1) YES, you guessed right: "Coldclaw Valley" is the name for a new map that is coming to Dino Storm! It connects to Green Volcano, very much like the other maps connect to each other.

Penryn Young said:
New levels? :eek: :eek:
2) The new map also brings a new maximum level cap: In Coldclaw Valley, you will be able to reach level 45.

emanuel.emmy said:
can make dinosaur (after level 40) look different? (better if can)
3) Your dinosaurs will not change looks with levels 41-45.

jonathan.martin said:
New [...] implants, weapons and Dinos?... Just I wanna know that :cry: ;) :)
4) There will be new equipment for your ranger: A new gun, new dino implants and new weapon tech! A new dinosaur is coming as well, but it will arrive a little later.

will we need new elections for the new dino? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.