What's new

The Dev Shack #06 - BIG Update Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZwalistyDrwal

Reaction score
With the update beside brand-new stuff, will you rebalance some things which already exsists? (Para for example)

PETER12

Reaction score
In this big update create an option to let you create your own skin for dino.

MortenHD

Reaction score
Please upgrade the stack number from 25 to 100, many lvl 30-40 are saying they hate the need to use the whole saving house for 1 upgrade. So please, upgrade the stack number from 25 to 100. And the Gels from 5 to 25 please. Also, on the saving house make it also 100 stack number.
Thanks,
Greetings,
Blazing Firemurai

eduardo.lancester

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
aLyazserseri
Clan
Crazy Cowboys
what happened hunts ? we can not drop booster ? :sneaky:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
eduardo.lancester said:
what happened hunts ? we can not drop booster ? :sneaky:
yea xd i too have that problem, no dropping boosters :/ , 1 bug fixed, another appear

Reaction score
Rangers level 40 will be able to buy dinosaurs and guns level 45 with gold coins?

I hope this is not possible at least for the first month

PETER12

Reaction score
Can you make an option to crate groups like clans but they can't claim buildings and the players from your group will be marked with white?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
juan.alvino-paucar said:
Rangers level 40 will be able to buy dinosaurs and guns level 45 with gold coins?

I hope this is not possible at least for the first month
i think dinos of 40 lvl we will be able to buy with rocks like jade, mybe 40 lvl will be diamond :D

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
PETER12 said:
Can you make an option to crate groups like clans but they can't claim buildings and the players from your group will be marked with white?
yea, that would be nice

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Hello rangers,
we have a fresh batch of answers for you :) Oh, and a small request: When you are posting questions, please write in English so that everyone can follow the discussion easily. Thanks!

NAHZIPRO said:
Waht time come new map and and gun and tech and amplant
We cannot give you a date yet, but we are currently in closed testing and hope to finish overall balancing and quests soon.

Rega Aliu said:
What about info for the new dino ? And also, we can know what implants do to the dinos ? :)
We cannot talk about the new dino yet, sorry—but we will soon have an in-depth look at the new implants :)

MX Power said:
Since we are having new implants and techs, would we have and extra place for them on Dino and gun. or it will remain three only?
There will be a fourth implant and tech slot which unlock automatically with ranger level 35. :D

varun balaji 1 said:
Will these stats will be included in equipments clothes :D :D :cool:
Yes, all of the new stats may appear on randomly dropped equipment.

emanuel.emmy said:
i need ask, will be new stones lvl 40 or 45?
bcs will be very hard up dino/gun/tech/implant 10 lvl's :eek: :oops:
There will be one new kind of gem stone, rated level 40. It is called "Fire opal". :cool:

Robert Ds said:
The new weapon and new technologies seram only unlocked in the new map, completing the missions of the quest characters , or those who are lvl 40 already come unlocked ? :?:
All new equipment needs to be unlocked by completing the missions of quest characters. But since the map starts at level 35, we expect level 40 players to unlock the first few items quite quickly.

preetam said:
will there apply the rule of the last update in which we have to lvl up equal to building lvl to supply and if how we suppose to heal there.
Yes. We do not expect supplying the new sites to be a problem, since the map starts at level 35 and many of you have already reached a higher level.

ZwalistyDrwal said:
With the update beside brand-new stuff, will you rebalance some things which already exsists? (Para for example)
Yes. The new implant and tech slots already require us to have a close look at the balancing.

juan.alvino-paucar said:
Yes they will. Players who buy the new items at max level with Gold Coins will probably have an advantage in battle for a little while. However, we think it will not take too long to unlock the new items through playing missions, collecting gemstones and reaching max level. Also, remember that the new dino will arrive a little later than the rest of the new equipment, so you will have time to catch up.

Rega Aliu

Reaction score
New map will have only lvl 40 animals since lvl 45 will be max ? Also, how many quest-givers will be ?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-

emanuel.emmy

Reaction score
brachi 45+vitality 45+all clochtes and skin lvl 45 with vitality will can reach 100k hp?

Slaideer..

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Slaideer..
Clan
StormNight
talk about the new implants also :sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.