- V O R A -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
VoraX
Clan
- U N T A M E D -
Love how all the people who reported the entire Asia alliance are in this thread desperately trying to play the saints when in reality they buy and share just as many if not more of their accounts every day without penalty. x) Keep sucking the devs, even they know you’re not different from the rest of the player base. ^^

Ubbe456

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Infrared -
Clan
Not in a clan
Idk why y'all even bother with DS staff, if they are simply done with getting revenues for their monotonous game, let them ban everyone because banning is the only job they do where it's not needed. And nah they are not partial, it's just their day to day life that makes difference:
*Had argument with a friend/spouse today* : let's ban the first ticket we pick up without really investigating.
*Something good happened* : Oh I'm in a good mood today, imma spare even the people who are reported for abusing whole communities.

I say this because I have seen players getting banned for silliest reason like writing a animal name in their native language in some different context not to insult anyone. And also seen players get away with no penalty after serious offenses like abusing families or communities.
If you expect fair support mechanism from DS stuff, please give up, that's not their job, they only know how to make new crappy updates to fix an old bug by bringing in 10 new bugs.

YAT0

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
semperif
Clan
hallo kitty
Hahahaahha, frist you acuse someone with no proof, share with us who you're.
Also .. the GMs need proofs like everyone.. and wait the support time to answer the ticket.
And noooo!!!! Nop!!! Never!! I am not summer. I am the death 😈🔥
Why you edited my name removed Summer name from my old post?
EEF9182D-2256-462F-B9D8-26905EF993FD.jpeg

IZZAC

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-IDNArmy-IZZAC-16
Clan
Asian Fighter
@Faye @Alewx So what should a player do who doesn't share but is affected by all this?
I saw you before disagreeing that 60% of the playerbase is gonna get banned if rules apply for all, that made me wonder if you really know whats going on in the servers.
Let me tell you some facts i do know from my experience in the servers i know;

Asia_1 war clans:

Untamed: 80% share accounts
Asylum: 85% share accounts
Deadly warriors: 60% share accounts
Olimpo: 50% share accounts
Black: 50% share accounts

vs

Deathmachine: 95% share accounts
Yakuza: 100% share accounts
Molotov: 75% share accounts
Merdeka: 100% share accounts
Legendary bersekers: 50% share accounts

Ameria_1 war clans:

Lost legion: 100% share accounts
Black: 95% share accounts
Revolution: 95% share accounts
Koi: 95% share accounts
Majestico: 100% share accounts
Madbulls: 90% share accounts

vs

Steel: 95% share accounts
Silentkillers: 95% share accounts
Snipers: 100% share accounts
Peaky blinders: 100% share accounts

Europe_1 war clans:
i will say in general europe 1 is the only server that is still maybe 65% clean
Share accounts in europe 1 active clans: 35%

I am not being biased, i give real numbers whether my side or not, if rules apply to america 1, you will have 4 players left in the server killing smilos.

if rules apply to asia 1, you will have 10 players left in the server.

This is facts.

MAN WHY YOU MENTION MERKADA PPL ?? we just focus on duel, not spaming like this...

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
This is somewhat accurate.

Asia_1 is now a dead server. No wars, people will be bored and player activity will decrease even further.
honestly i have played asia 1 for 3 years active and 10 years in consistency have never seen u bucko why do u even bother in there when u dont even play asia 1 or just war on sharedd accs LMFAO

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
The ticket a GM make, also require same amount of proofs as normal players? I dont think so you have more credibility among cms, you can simply make tickets for your side, make them process faster, make them get investigated with less proof, i remember back in 2020 the gm "Summer" was in our side and was showing us tickets and infos about who reported who, remember? For sure he is (you are) still doing it all these years, if thats not called corruption then i dont know what is
so your basically reporting a crime which u also have been a part of, omg this just keeps getting funnier

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
honestly i have played asia 1 for 3 years active and 10 years in consistency have never seen u bucko why do u even bother in there when u dont even play asia 1 or just war on sharedd accs LMFAO
not you calling him bucko 💀💀

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Hello hello again ;)

The devs already give to you all possibles forms over answer existent in the world. I'll close that thread and if @Faye Want she will open again.. and if you guys have some question.. can you send PM To us .. but first read the game rules. And play in peace. Respect everyone and wait the best black Friday. Have a good night :)

Greetings Evyus!

Status
Not open for further replies.