What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
i remember 2020 mechanics were really cool for pvp, its true it may be quick but guns, dinos etc all mattered at some point, 3 people with kits and good skills at pvp can be annoying to 6-7 defenders back then
I actually didn't play in this period, but at first, as soon as this change was introduced for 21 years, I could beat 55lvl with 50lvl when pm was op, now it feels like there are too many experienced players in the game. The new balance looks more interesting and makes close fight more in demand than it was then. The only thing I hate is agility

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
I actually didn't play in this period, but at first, as soon as this change was introduced for 21 years, I could beat 55lvl with 50lvl when pm was op, now it feels like there are too many experienced players in the game. The new balance looks more interesting and makes close fight more in demand than it was then. The only thing I hate is agility
i miss when far range fighting with a thing,sadly the devs said its forbidden from now on </3

Orochii

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Reich Angel
Clan
AngelsNight
What good is it to end the alliance of defenders if there is still an alliance of attackers? How do you expect a single clan to maintain a single zone against two or more clans draining it? I am in favor of the non-existence of alliances, but as has already been said here on the forum, an alliance is an entity created outside the game, and there is no way to end that. The situation on Europe 1 is unique to them and cannot be compared to other servers.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
i miss when far range fighting with a thing,sadly the devs said its forbidden from now on </3
on gate fight now yes its dead, but in just pvp still very good

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
What good is it to end the alliance of defenders if there is still an alliance of attackers? How do you expect a single clan to maintain a single zone against two or more clans draining it? I am in favor of the non-existence of alliances, but as has already been said here on the forum, an alliance is an entity created outside the game, and there is no way to end that. The situation on Europe 1 is unique to them and cannot be compared to other servers.
its not even unique to eu1 brother,its just eu1 enemies want more buffs and unfair gameplay cuz they are weak

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
this is probably due to the fact that the game has not recently had a balanced distribution of attackers and defenders, now defenders (the majority) and attackers (the minority), maybe the situation on other servers is different in some way, however, when there is a shortage of attackers, then in this case it makes no sense even to fight, so everyone uses brachys and in general, Rex lives much less under the focus. however, you can rex, carno, coel, pachy equip 1 additional implant instead of endu, while brachy is a nonentity without endu and its have point
ye i understand what you're saying

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
on gate fight now yes its dead, but in just pvp still very good
yeah but pvp for gates are the biggest chunk of the game

.BIg.-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-.BIg.-
Clan
gladiadores
Cuando volvera ptr?

-I- S N O W -I-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-I- S N O W Y -I-
Clan
-
@Highway @Narokath
1716486515993.png

1. you forgot to change the description for the increased block for joining another clan, it still says 72h/3 days, update says it should be 7 days.

2. same goes for leaving a clan, it still states that u lose ur application and running office when u leave ur clan, this is not accurate anymore.

Screenshot 2024-05-18 234603.png

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
And a good point brought up by @SPA, PvP has become stale. We cannot fight the ones we want because of the Adrenaline Buff. We're limited in every way possible. And I am ready to bet that attackers are favoring the Tank build because it's the easiest build to take Site with. Press click and wait. In contrast, the Defenders are favoring Rex because of the Adrenaline Buff.

One can say that I'm cherry-picking little problems of the game. But it's those little details that make the everyday experience enjoyable.
i haven't logged in yet today due to work but i know even before this update there were a lot of people just sitting on brachis in the gates to drain. i kind of feel like there needs to be re-balancing with dinos/guns/etc to encourage people to make war, not just sit and drain. on my server there has been some good actual pvp the past couple weeks but there is very much still the problem of tanks taking ages to kill. that is to say, it sounds less like the update itself is the issue, but the balance of certain builds - like you say, the little details.

i do think we're taking steps in the right direction though. am2 at least feels a lot more alive now than it has in a long time. it's just a few tweaks here and there to really bring it back i think. i would love to see rewards for actively engaging in pvp instead of trying to stall draining/saving gates.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
i haven't logged in yet today due to work but i know even before this update there were a lot of people just sitting on brachis in the gates to drain. i kind of feel like there needs to be re-balancing with dinos/guns/etc to encourage people to make war, not just sit and drain. on my server there has been some good actual pvp the past couple weeks but there is very much still the problem of tanks taking ages to kill. that is to say, it sounds less like the update itself is the issue, but the balance of certain builds - like you say, the little details.

i do think we're taking steps in the right direction though. am2 at least feels a lot more alive now than it has in a long time. it's just a few tweaks here and there to really bring it back i think. i would love to see rewards for actively engaging in pvp instead of trying to stall draining/saving gates.
the devs said that they support using tank builds for war so

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
How is it possible for 9 allies to last 5 minutes trying to kill a brachy enemy? explain that to me. @Highway @Alewx
very difficult when the enemy just stands still draining without attacking.
They could apply that the benefits are obtained by both you and your allies when defending the allied towers.

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
the devs said that they support using tank builds for war so
ok, well i'm just saying maybe they can be tuned down a bit so that the new adrenaline buff doesn't make it take so long to kill tanks. :) i'm not saying they should get rid of tank builds... tank builds are great and very important in war! but i can also say they need to be tweaked a bit to fit in with the new update. multiple things can be true. :)

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
ok, well i'm just saying maybe they can be tuned down a bit so that the new adrenaline buff doesn't make it take so long to kill tanks. :) i'm not saying they should get rid of tank builds... tank builds are great and very important in war! but i can also say they need to be tweaked a bit to fit in with the new update. multiple things can be true. :)
Unfortunate some alliance have 9 clans so they need to have x4 factor debuff if a certain server didn't created such a 1 sided server maybe dev could have lowered to a x2 factor debuff 🫠

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
well, I see the problem with tanks continues, there is 1 idea, but it is very controversial, to make Rex bleed deal 800% damage against dmg dealer, 1000% damage against hit and run, 1200% against medium, 1400% damage against tanks for 10 secs, that is, the bleeding will have a buff relative to the opponent's hp. The same goes for the Colt. the point, as I understand it, is for players to want to use more than just tanks

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
I expressed this idea before the update was made regarding the players who are going to take advantage of the adrenaline and the defenders are not going to be able to do anything, this is already happening so as you can see many players complaining I am going to update it. manifest again. Why are defenders going to need a defense upgrade? If what they need is an attack improvement they do not need a defense improvement since what they want is to take the opponent out of the circle with an attack improvement it would balance things against the attackers thus providing that the players come with full defense dinos and they don't have to do anything. Just stand still because right now there is a lot of inequality regarding that because neither the defenders nor the alliance can kill a player who is draining a portal 😬🧐

YoshiPP

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
YoshiPP
Clan
-Dxrk Rise-
I think it's a good update. Make's small clans be able to get gates also. I enjoy the part of the attacker and defender buff. It was horrible back one one attacker clan got completely destroyed by the allies xD.

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
I think it's a good update. Make's small clans be able to get gates also. I enjoy the part of the attacker and defender buff. It was horrible back one one attacker clan got completely destroyed by the allies xD.
Yes, it's so good that a level 50 car makes defenders useless in 1v1 (It doesn't matter if you have a single tower at 400, you'll still lose it) it's perfectly balanced 🤡 good way to pay others for fame

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Hmm... but dynamic drain function and high yield high hp are good...However, after playing for a few days, I noticed clan just keeps gates at basic and the clan creates 3 divided parts (but has 3 diff "leaders" taking charge of the clan) to perform map swamp quickly and conflict war will end in 15-25minish...

I would suggest having yield and hp of gate to not be linked and to separate them. Tower Hp should auto-increase after every phase. yield should be manually increased like the current live server this will also hopefully make war at least 35-50 mins...

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
think that the next complaint about the defenses will nerf the defenders more, giving a tower to each existing clan 😂😂

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
The problem now is the adrenaline system that the players constantly take advantage of and practically. The defenders cannot do anything whether they have allies or not, the adrenaline system does not work because literally the only thing the attackers have to do is stay in the portal die about twice and they have a portal gain of 400%, and here comes the question where did the pvp and competitiveness go for a tower or for the players themselves?

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
think that the next complaint about the defenses will nerf the defenders more, giving a tower to each existing clan 😂😂
I think it's time to divide the clans for each player into 1 clan and it will be so that each player has 1 gate xDDDDDDD lets do it

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
then again if tower hp too hight those alliance will contact back up through FB and discord and KOS will have no chance to take tower xD

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
then again if tower hp too hight those alliance will contact back up through FB and discord and KOS will have no chance to take tower xD
the situation is difficult unfortunately regarding the updates of all these, they do not work correctly enough, now in order to protect at least 4 gates, you need a stable online every phase, otherwise a large clan with 10 gates will lose gates with a large online anyway because time passes quickly. in the end, it all boils down to the fact that protection still makes almost no sense. It is not enough to divide players into all clans for stable online play in all phases with 4 gates in order to defend 1v1 against other clans with 0 gates. pvp only in circle, so, F long range, pure pvp, only circle, I suggested getting a buff in the same way by attacking 1 defender/2 attackers against an opponent 1 attacker/2 defenders inside gates, which would mirror work, which did not happen, it would create pure pvp conditions between the attacker and the defender. if the defender or attacker is outside the circle, then they lose this bonus after 10 seconds, as expected, but it will mirror disappear for both and the conditions will remain the same between them

YoshiPP

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
YoshiPP
Clan
-Dxrk Rise-
Get yes, keep no.

✅ Highway
Well each person thinks differently and it's hard for the devs to make the game balanced especially after so many changes. Back when I played AM1 it was nice because of allies and enemies were all ''friends'' and would always take turns and so on. It was fair. At least here/now in eu1 its just big clans and 1 clan who actually does anything to take the towers. Yes it makes it hard for the allies to do anything, but after all you dont gotta keep it, just steal that fame. Imagine in a game such as good game empire, there are certain buildings which on the best clans have them. Why? Not because they're allied with other clans but because they can destroy the other clans. As long as one of the clans cant defend against 1 enemy clan they dont really deserve to have that clan.
Now here comes the problem. There can be multiple attackers on one gate and then it would make it unfair for the defenders. As the devs try to make the game more balanced they make changes which will always benefit the allies or enemies, never both. 1v1 with clans is the best imo as it shows which clan is stronger. Like I said before 10 v 1 isnt fair but neither is it fair for the allies to have to defend against multiple gates. When it comes to ideas as to what they can do to fix it... No idea. They are kinda forced to do this not because the game was bad before but because people changed and in some servers that i know of, its mostly just allies. Until there's an almost equal amount of strong enemy clans and strong allied clans, the game will get boring. Cant even make your own small enemy clan cuz you'll be KOSed. Can't even talk about this cuz you'll get KOSed. I might get backlash because of this msg, but yeah. I think the update is good but it could be much better as it makes it harder for allies and easier for enemies to take gates and fame.