What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
First off, let me give credit, where it's due. It's not all gloom and doom.

The hard work of the Devs has been much acknowledged. This update is doing its job, there are smaller clans (from what I've previously seen) being able to hold Sites, and I assume the same can be said now. And It really is causing discomfort for the big alliances.

But I dislike very much that every time Devs try to solve 1 problem, we have other parts of the game that are broken, and now more problem follows.

For example, War has become "Site Swapping" (as expected) It's not really a real war in my eyes. From what I've witnessed earlier, the Asia server is basically just swapping Sites. This Dev Shack cannot be shut down while the gameplay is only Site Swapping, so there is even immense work ahead. Even as witnessed by another person in Asia.

Is that the vision Devs had? Watching tower simply change owners without any battles? Because I saw that occurred, and I can see it happening.

Great fights? During the last phase 80% of sites got exchanged between allies (including those taken back from the enemies). I don't consider that to be a great fight. In my mind, a great fight would mean players actively fighting for every single site, not sites changing ownership peacefully without disturbance until only a few are left at the end. There simply isn't much room for a great fight when most sites change their owner around the same time.

And a good point brought up by @SPA, PvP has become stale. We cannot fight the ones we want because of the Adrenaline Buff. We're limited in every way possible. And I am ready to bet that attackers are favoring the Tank build because it's the easiest build to take Site with. Press click and wait. In contrast, the Defenders are favoring Rex because of the Adrenaline Buff.

One can say that I'm cherry-picking little problems of the game. But it's those little details that make the everyday experience enjoyable.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
First off, let me give credit, where it's due. It's not all gloom and doom.

The hard work of the Devs has been much acknowledged. This update is doing its job, there are smaller clans (from what I've previously seen) being able to hold Sites, and I assume the same can be said now. And It really is causing discomfort for the big alliances.

But I dislike very much that every time Devs try to solve 1 problem, we have other parts of the game that are broken, and now more problem follows.

For example, War has become "Site Swapping" (as expected) It's not really a real war in my eyes. From what I've witnessed earlier, the Asia server is basically just swapping Sites. This Dev Shack cannot be shut down while the gameplay is only Site Swapping, so there is even immense work ahead. Even as witnessed by another person in Asia.

Is that the vision Devs had? Watching tower simply change owners without any battles? Because I saw that occurred, and I can see it happening.

And a good point brought up by @SPA, PvP has become stale. We cannot fight the ones we want because of the Adrenaline Buff. We're limited in every way possible. And I am ready to bet that attackers are favoring the Tank build because it's the easiest build to take Site with. Press click and wait. In contrast, the Defenders are favoring Rex because of the Adrenaline Buff.

One can say that I'm cherry-picking little problems of the game. But it's those little details that make the everyday experience enjoyable.
you are very correct friend,that is the core issue that everyone is ignoring

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
its funny how few days ago u tell my clan member to drain the ally and now u love defending after getting into dxrk rice xD.
this forum is about feedback not random server drama,thank you

Gofe

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Gofe
Clan
- Ecliptic Raid -

Gofe

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Gofe
Clan
- Ecliptic Raid -

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
I told you to drain every clan in the alliance, even Dxrk for all I care. But as father Alewx said: Back to the topic
Alliance kick u = ask attackers drain ally.
Alliance take u back = update bad🤣🤣

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
Can you please get back to the topic?

Also, I left the alliance for a few days and didn't get kicked. Get your facts straight. I asked you to drain the alliance, and I'm asking you again now. I wasn't 'taken' back; I joined another alliance clan. This IS a bad update, and you know it because you don't bother to defend or heal your gates at all.
Brother we didn't bother to repair it before the update as well. So please for God sake🙏. Btw we do have screenshot of what words u used against ally xD.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Brother we didn't bother to repair it before the update as well. So please for God sake🙏. Btw we do have screenshot of what words u used against ally xD.
so you arent trying to hold gates but just drain?

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
so you arent trying to hold gates but just drain?
I said 100x times for our clan have less members doesn't have chance to defend the gate so we prefer to take other gates instead of defending one. So get over it for God sake. I repeat we didn't defend before , we didn't defend now.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
I said 100x times for our clan have less members doesn't have chance to defend the gate so we prefer to take other gates instead of defending one. So get over it for God sake. I repeat we didn't defend before , we didn't defend now.
yeah good to know then

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
The new changes allow you to defend your Site against a large group of enemies.

Something which you have been vocally asking. Now you don't even bother trying it out?

And might I say, this is again very hypocritical coming from your likes.

I remember when update came out, and it took you and your people 10 days to notice that it actually benefits you, meanwhile you and your friend were spamming here.

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
You just said today that you have 30-40 ppl though? Are you high or are you just a bad liar?

Small Group we have 30-40 ppl active high lvl and low lvls who upg

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D

Something which you have been vocally asking. Now you don't even bother trying it out?

I remember when update came out, and it took you and your people 10 days to notice that it actually benefits you, meanwhile you and your friend were spamming here.
and these are the people devs listen to them the most

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Ostral
Clan
Found
@Alewx and these people are considered majority to you?

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag

I don't have to reply you actually because u aren't from eu1. But where were u when wiki was spamming the whole forum? Guess what again it's defenders

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
meanwhile you and your friend were spamming here.
You mean him and his other forum account. I see how he still hasn't answered about him being a level 32 and trying to give ''feedback'' here.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
I don't have to reply you actually because u aren't from eu1. But where were u when wiki was spamming the whole forum? Guess what again it's defenders
so you wont reply to him cuz he isnt from eu1? you think this entire game revolves around eu1 or what?

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
Defending existing buildings or going for new buildings is once own choice guys. Comm on🤣

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
I don't have to reply you actually because u aren't from eu1.
What sort of bs is this ''I dont have to answer cuz ur not from eu1'' xDDDD

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Great fights? During the last current phase 80% of sites got exchanged between allies (including those taken back from the enemies). I don't consider that to be a great fight. In my mind, a great fight would mean players actively fighting for every single site, not sites changing ownership peacefully without disturbance until only a few are left at the end. There simply isn't much room for a great fight when most sites change their owner around the same time. I can't say much about the previous phase as I wasn't there.
A small correction: I mean the current phase at the time of writing that message. I forgot that the phase technically wasn't over yet even though all "action" ended an hour before I got on forum.

Do you realise that all the lost buildiings on EU1 where from a clan that was not even present to defend? A ally can not help here. So get used to that. :sleep:
No problem with that, if there are no players to defend, the site should be easier to take. However, the fact that attackers have trouble killing each other is not positive. This can lead to the following unfun situations:
  • you start to drain as an attacker that owns a couple sites. A new attacker without sites joins the attack - he deals more damage to the site and it's possible for him to take the site before you kill him (both attackers have the defense buff)
  • you want to drain a site but all sites are already being attacked by other clans. It is difficult to kill players that are attacking one of those sites in time to try and take it for yourself (your drain rate is identical to theirs + they already have their defense buff)
Not all attackers have to be working together, they may also be competitors. This would become especially evident if the game gained more players or if alliances actually broke down and each clan started to play against all other clans simultaneously. This feels like a disaster waiting to happen in the future. And currently players may use these mechanics to their advantage to exchange sites inside their ally.

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
Defending existing buildings or going for new buildings is once own choice guys. Comm on🤣
I guess neither of both, since you prefer not to try attacking and just complain on forum.
1716476477042.png

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
so you wont reply to him cuz he isnt from eu1? you think this entire game revolves around eu1 or what?
I'm talking about my server with my server people and what he knows about eu1? Just some random guy says something which is pro defender and I must reply ? Nope. And now ally even have problem in Dev's reacting to PPL

Status
Not open for further replies.