What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
the situation is difficult unfortunately regarding the updates of all these, they do not work correctly enough, now in order to protect at least 4 gates, you need a stable online every phase, otherwise a large clan with 10 gates will lose gates with a large online anyway because time passes quickly. in the end, it all boils down to the fact that protection still makes almost no sense. It is not enough to divide players into all clans for stable online play in all phases with 4 gates in order to defend 1v1 against other clans with 0 gates. pvp only in circle, so, F long range, pure pvp, only circle, I suggested getting a buff in the same way by attacking 1 defender/2 attackers against an opponent 1 attacker/2 defenders inside gates, which would mirror work, which did not happen, it would create pure pvp conditions between the attacker and the defender. if the defender or attacker is outside the circle, then they lose this bonus after 10 seconds, as expected, but it will mirror disappear for both and the conditions will remain the same between them
10 seconds is enough to tap in and out of circle I think to steal be able to deal damage

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Anyways, I feel the conflict phase should not end like in 20 mins because of map swapping between the splitted clan.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
10 seconds is enough to tap in and out of circle I think to steal be able to deal damage
however, this is only 10 seconds, it will bind to returning to the circle all the time, however, long range sets are usually without stab and lose to rex because of batlecry, an attacking or defending rex in a circle can easily knock out long range from circle and gain an advantage in which he is already considered a won fight, and does map swapping bring them more profit than mining?

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
however, this is only 10 seconds, it will bind to returning to the circle all the time, however, long range sets are usually without stab and lose to rex because of batlecry, an attacking or defending rex in a circle can easily knock out long range from circle and gain an advantage in which he is already considered a won fight, and does map swapping bring them more profit than mining?
Idk for my case when in group vs group battle the enemy will try to get away from my range and I was able to re enter circle and try to kite the enemy down again of course u can't keep doing that mostly depends on luck and situation

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
In terms of pvp I was hoping live server would play the game normally. And not quickly map swap and prevent anyone from taking.

If defending was better and some mechanics of double healing power when gate in invulnerable or triangle. U could be more tactical and form a team of short range user for defence near gate and long range user could be planted further away from gate to try slow enemy down with slow and paralyze before they reach the gate.... But now in live server everyone just going full offense :v

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Eternal Aces
Hmm... but dynamic drain function and high yield high hp are good...However, after playing for a few days, I noticed clan just keeps gates at basic and the clan creates 3 divided parts (but has 3 diff "leaders" taking charge of the clan) to perform map swamp quickly and conflict war will end in 15-25minish...

I would suggest having yield and hp of gate to not be linked and to separate them. Tower Hp should auto-increase after every phase. yield should be manually increased like the current live server this will also hopefully make war at least 35-50 mins...
What you just wrote have already been discussed and honestly whoever keeps their sites on basic yield (50% fame production) is simply missing out.
They’re hardly producing any fame, like 3 medals from each site? Which is worth nothing compared to what you’re able to farm through claims (if you’re an attacker you can even beat their elections)

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
What you just wrote have already been discussed and honestly whoever keeps their sites on basic yield (50% fame production) is simply missing out.
They’re hardly producing any fame, like 3 medals from each site? Which is worth nothing compared to what you’re able to farm through claims (if you’re an attacker you can even beat their elections)
at this point is a matter of holding for ego and not for usefulness xD

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
then again for active server the war ends in 15-20 mins cuz of over population and all keep gates at basic :I so most gate become "recently claimed" very fast... . Medium server is doing ok ig. Is it possible for tower Hp to go according to the server dynamic? For example I see populated server have different townhall compared to medium/low servers maybe a different hp tower for diff server could utilize the conflict war phase duration fully.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Eternal Aces
then again for active server the war ends in 15-20 mins cuz of over population and all keep gates at basic :I so most gate become "recently claimed" very fast... . Medium server is doing ok ig. Is it possible for tower Hp to go according to the server dynamic? For example I see populated server have different townhall compared to medium/low servers maybe a different hp tower for diff server could utilize the conflict war phase duration fully.
May I ask which server are you talking about? I haven’t seen a server keeping 50% yields to swap

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Guys please wake up, part 3 is directly narrowed to MAKE ALLIANCES USELESS / LESS OVERPOWERD.

Stop crying On forum that this update destroys everything and no one wants to play anymore.

The update itself IS GOOD, because it got it's point. Alliances can no more lead the servers.

Deal with it finally.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
Guys please wake up, part 3 is directly narrowed to MAKE ALLIANCES USELESS / LESS OVERPOWERD.

Stop crying On forum that this update destroys everything and no one wants to play anymore.

The update itself IS GOOD, because it got it's point. Alliances can no more lead the servers.

Deal with it finally.
this is correct, however, pvp itself after that became absolutely tied to the gates circles, the players' movements are banally constrained, I'm afraid to imagine how in a huge war 40 people all purposefully go to the circle for the sake of buff. the flexibility of certain setups that were tied to movement not only along the circle was lost. I understand what the devs want to do, let them do it, but you need to leave free pvp between atacker/defender

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
this is correct, however, pvp itself after that became absolutely tied to the gates circles, the players' movements are banally constrained, I'm afraid to imagine how in a huge war 40 people all purposefully go to the circle for the sake of buff. the flexibility of certain setups that were tied to movement not only along the circle was lost. I understand what the devs want to do, let them do it, but you need to leave free pvp between atacker/defender
honestly even if those 40 people will all purposefully go into the circle to get the buff, it wont last for a long time since 40 people draining same gate will make it go down fast af, and then the buff would disapear. Dont forget that wars usually are connected with the buildings so the faster attacker clan take down builds the time of being able to get this buff is being shorten accordingly. that basically means the war will be just like the old ones, we used to participate in, since taking down buildings will be too fast to make 'attackers buff' have any impact on that.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
obv this situation refeers only to something called like big wars or server wars, not some clan attacking randomly with 5 or 10 people only

Xx EL LOBO xX

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
xxthewolfxx
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
people here cry too much, the update is good enough or at least better than the old version. The only problem i see is clans using their extension clans to take other gates and not get the debuff, same to attackers making small clans and getting unfair draining rate buff (this was expected by people to happen) but overall its good.

KingGuidorah

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
GUIDORAH
Clan
Gladiadores
Tira essa aura entre defensor/atacante que reclamo de mais nada na moral.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
It is much better for buildings to be claimed and stolen every hour than for a clan to hold a building for days, weeks or months, it clearly makes the clan war system more dynamic.

So there are no defenders or attackers that we always know, just clans that seek rewards through buildings and pvp.

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
The update is good, the opposite has not been said, what is being said is that the adrenaline system is very badly unbalanced in the aspect that you cannot defend a portal, and when I mean defend a portal I do not mean An alliance, I mean a clan vs another clan (1 tower and a tower on both sides), the only thing the enemy clan has to do is stay still in the circle or place a Dino that recovers life, which in this case is the carnotaur Compared to the damage they give to that Dino, he recovers it with two skills throughout his life and it doesn't matter when the poet's owners attack him, the update is good, but it is very unbalanced in the adrenaline system, people are taking advantage of him, and whoever says otherwise I will send him a video of how a carno tanking for 20 minutes and 5 owners of the portal, they do not want balance, they want the players to pay him for his fame.

Last edited:

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
the issue with this update that there is always 90% chance for the gates to be switched,i dont see the fun in the idea that every phase you gonna lose all the gates or take all the gates it would be more fun if thats not the case and instead there is always a chance to fail an attack or win an attack and a chance to fail the defense or be successful but this update kinda makes it that there is almsot certantiy that the attacker in this phase will win all anyways

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
the issue with this update that there is always 90% chance for the gates to be switched,i dont see the fun in the idea that every phase you gonna lose all the gates or take all the gates it would be more fun if thats not the case and instead there is always a chance to fail an attack or win an attack and a chance to fail the defense or be successful but this update kinda makes it that there is almsot certantiy that the attacker in this phase will win all anyways
agreed

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Well, you can wait for the next phase and take advantage of the advantage that you will have now that you will be an attacker, and so on xddxd

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
-NkSF-
The update is great. To the people (leyenda) complaining about my carno xD. Carno is not broken i have just been playing carno showstopper for the last 5 months straight because its all i have. Doing that has made me a GOD at carno so this would explain why 6 people from ally clans and 1 person from defending clan struggle to deal with him. I have 0 problem killing other carnos (mostly because other players have 0 idea how to use it).

GG.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Well, you can wait for the next phase and take advantage of the advantage that you will have now that you will be an attacker, and so on xddxd
thats the issue,just a swaping game

EmHa69

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Emha69
Clan
I don't have a clan
The only thing that personally bothers me is Travel Sick thing, which makes me unable to organise attacks normally since it lasts too long and after every teleport and worst after kits.

Besides that after i take 5 gates i drain so little that it's impossible to take any more than that in 1 hour conflict phase '-'

The game doesn't let us feel success or the excitement of the attacks, wars, generally just bad

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
And what if clan inv is full?
the message clan inventory full may appear, the inventory is cleaned and the medals are collected automatically. or the writing for the leaders and right hand could also appear and the medals remain next to where the missions/events appear until you clear the inventory, and the tower remains without medals , the message appear right here 1716676766219.png

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Of boosters or medals?

Would it destroy them or randomly picked recipient of boosters/medals?