What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
I'm talking about my server with my server people and what he knows about eu1? Just some random guy says something which is pro defender and I must reply ? Nope. And now ally even have problem in Dev's reacting to PPL
for your own knowledge this guy is actually anti defender but you wouldnt know or you wont care

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
I'm talking about my server with my server people and what he knows about eu1? Just some random guy says something which is pro defender and I must reply ? Nope. And now ally even have problem in Dev's reacting to PPL
and how do you know so much about eu1? you are a level 32 you cant even participate in pvp

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Not against DS code of conduct to hold gates 247🤣🤣🤣
you arent trying to hold gates or attack but keep complaining on forums for buffs?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Defending existing buildings or going for new buildings is once own choice guys. Comm on🤣
What nonsense?

It is more difficult for you to take other Sites if you currently have some in your holding. So by contrast, the game now forces you to defend those towers. If you do not defend, and your enemy side do not attack them, then you are stucked with a low attack points.

I don't have to reply you actually because u aren't from eu1.
Sure I am not from that Server, do you even have an answer to begin with?

something which is pro defender and I must reply ?
I am neither taking the sides of defenders nor attackers, I am supporting the sides which propose a fun gameplay. Something which you clearly are against.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
for your own knowledge this guy is actually anti defender but you wouldnt know or you wont care
Exactly I don't care because I'm playing i eu1. He wanna discuss about his server let him talk with his server attackers and not other servers attackers for God sake we aren't draining his server🙏

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Exactly I don't care because I'm playing i eu1. He wanna discuss about his server let him talk with his server attackers and not other servers attackers for God sake we aren't draining his server🙏
this forum isnt limited to eu1? its about the entire game?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
does that mean you admit you are just trying to make changes to benefit you and u dont care about the entire game?

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Ostral
Clan
Found
@itzmee u dont realize that your feedback which moderators and Gms are taking as majority of people here (which clearly not fair), are affecting other servers as well not only eu1, but every possible server right now. most of who talk in forum and feedbacks are eu1 people which abandon other servers which arent nearly trying to put their opinion here but seeing ur feedbacks which only benefit one side which is you, in cost of ruining the whole gameplay.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Tha
@itzmee u dont realize that your feedback which moderators and Gms are taking as majority of people here (which clearly not fair), are affecting other servers as well not only eu1, but every possible server right now. most of who talk in forum and feedbacks are eu1 people which abandon other servers which arent nearly trying to put their opinion here but seeing ur feedbacks which only benefit one side which is you, in cost of ruining the whole gameplay.
Datz not trueee only eu1 ppl keep ranting every since April endgame update xD

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Ostral
Clan
Found
If we try to make a poll of what updates shall be made, you would see clearly that your feedbacks would not consider as majority anymore but unfortunately this does not happen and i believe it wont happen.

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Ostral
Clan
Found
Tha
Datz not trueee only eu1 ppl keep ranting every since April endgame update xD
you sure any of those people have their feedbacks considered at all? no because we see from moderators and devs only consider what minority of people want, which is happening by this update.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
I am neither taking the sides of defenders nor attackers, I am supporting the sides which propose a fun gameplay. Something which you clearly are against.
Silence guys, Pleiadian is realizing that the gameplay is not fun.
(as if it hadn't already been boring since the first changes.)

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
Silence guys, Pleiadian is realizing that the gameplay is not fun.
(as if it hadn't already been boring since the first changes.)
this game pretty much fell appart since 1-2y ago if not even earlier than that tbf

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Hahaha alrighty alrighty can you all stop being so narrow minded .... If you are not so hardstuck to old gameplay you notice that the meta have changed to become a free for all kinda battle. Yeeaa you might lose gates to KOS but did the devs still gave u a fixed drain rate? No he didn't he still gave map holder dynamic drain rate and you can use the dynamic drain power to capture other gates with the remaining time be it whether is it your allies gate . So at the end of the day the devs have given you the tools but it's up to you to decide whether to use it or not :v

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
I suggest vape all servers, maybe it will help, or maybe not!!! But still! WE MUST TRY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
remember 100% towers? When draining wasnt a complete pain and now boils down to using brachs and sitting like a statue
this is probably due to the fact that the game has not recently had a balanced distribution of attackers and defenders, now defenders (the majority) and attackers (the minority), maybe the situation on other servers is different in some way, however, when there is a shortage of attackers, then in this case it makes no sense even to fight, so everyone uses brachys and in general, Rex lives much less under the focus. however, you can rex, carno, coel, pachy equip 1 additional implant instead of endu, while brachy is a nonentity without endu and its have point

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
this forum isnt limited to eu1? its about the entire game?
Nah I just said he can talk with his server attackers because replying to me doesn't makes sense

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Nah I just said he can talk with his server attackers because replying to me doesn't makes sense
why would he,this forum is about the entire game not just eu1

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Ostral
Clan
Found
i remember 2020 mechanics were really cool for pvp, its true it may be quick but guns, dinos etc all mattered at some point, 3 people with kits and good skills at pvp can be annoying to 6-7 defenders back then