What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Total: 135 (members: 16, guests: 119) <<< Forum online list ^^ we have to wait ;)
everyone gave alot of feedback during the PTR and from what we see,exactly zero things were changed and the update was rolled,what was the point of the PTR then? free labor to find out where the bugs are and fix them?

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
Ngl this is just gonna kill the game at this rate, you might as well start giving out rexes to fekete and anyone else who attacks purely because they're a minority and ignore everyone else, also the game is becoming hella boring with fame being the only thing to care about in end game. Also just few players being able to drain half a map is wild, imagine if they had even more resources? Whole map would be gone lmao

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Ostral
Clan
Found
Total: 135 (members: 16, guests: 119) <<< Forum online list ^^ we have to wait ;)
whats the point, even if 100 people say this update sucks, (with all due to respect), you will take the 15 alts accs of fekete as majority and ignore the whole 100 people, because you consider minority as majority.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
this guy @itzmee only cares to keep getting some few gates each phases while having 2-3 people to drain and still taking more gates because of this buff, like whats the point of alliance anymore, everyone can split like in ptr and fight for gates then its over, game community is kinda useless anymore, just everyone fights everyone
exactly no need of any alliance either for attackers or defenders . fight for urself!

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I was watching the situation on EU1 live during the first conflict phase this morning, and the result was kinda dissapointing.

4 out of 5 maps had no attacks at all until the last 3 minutes which obviously failed.
And here in forum over the last pages it is only EU1 wildly spreading kinda anything and everything.
Having seen live that there happens barely anything sets the shouting here in forum pretty much into perspective.

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Ostral
Clan
Found
exactly no need of any alliance either for attackers or defenders . fight for urself!
If that what you want, then no need for exist of fekete clan at all, Just leave with ur people and create own clan then fight

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
whats the point, even if 100 people say this update sucks, (with all due to respect), you will take the 15 alts accs of fekete as majority and ignore the whole 100 people, because you consider minority as majority.
guess whats common? all 100 from defenders.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
You know that we can monitor conflicts etc. closely and that we also are on the server an see how defenders/attackers play against?

Your feedback helps to underline (or not) what we can see on the live servers and we can adjust based on that informations. We dont favor one side and strive to find a good balance. So far it looks good but it needs more time to evaluate fully.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
guess whats common? all 100 from defenders.
maybe because the defenders make up the majority of the community? because attackers are always in the minority and i agree with you every attacker needs to have the chance and get gates and fight i am totally for that because as a defender if i am left out without somone attacking me,then what am i doing? its gonna be boring but here is the thing the new updates just keep making really bad features that instead of making the gameplay more engaging for both parties it makes everything annoying and tedious,for us defenders we want fun and we arent getting any fun because the methods used by the devs to buff attackers are just making the entire gameplay annoying for us rather than fun

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
I was watching the situation on EU1 live during the first conflict phase this morning, and the result was kinda dissapointing.

4 out of 5 maps had no attacks at all until the last 3 minutes which obviously failed.
And here in forum over the last pages it is only EU1 wildly spreading kinda anything and everything.
Having seen live that there happens barely anything sets the shouting here in forum pretty much into perspective.
yeah here is the issue,it was disappointing and boring 2 players used full on tanks and the adrenaline buff with that and made the fight very boring,we all had the x4 less damage and werent having any fun just waiting for the damage to kick in and kill them,this is the entire problem and the entire point of our feedback this is not fun

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
You know that we can monitor conflicts etc. closely and that we also are on the server an see how defenders/attackers play against?

Your feedback helps to underline (or not) what we can see on the live servers and we can adjust based on that informations. We dont favor one side and strive to find a good balance. So far it looks good but it needs more time to evaluate fully.
That uhm, yeah, those statistics are always great yes.. Flashbacks to first upgrade gates where it costed hundreds of millions to upgrade-
Statistics aren't the real deal, just because you can monitor it doesn't mean you experience it, it's players who deal with gates, not you and even then you chose to listen to minority that barely does anything and gets like 5 gates

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
yeah here is the issue,it was disappointing and boring 2 players used full on tanks and the adrenaline buff with that and made the fight very boring,we all had the x4 less damage and werent having any fun just waiting for the damage to kick in and kill them,this is the entire problem and the entire point of our feedback this is not fun
now mr alewx,imagine instead of 2 attacks its gonna be 10 or 15 or 20,you see how unfun this will be? for defenders who want to fight they will get no fun and for attackers all they will do is camp a gate and wait for it to go to zero this is the issue

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
maybe because the defenders make up the majority of the community? because attackers are always in the minority and i agree with you every attacker needs to have the chance and get gates and fight i am totally for that because as a defender if i am left out without somone attacking me,then what am i doing? its gonna be boring but here is the thing the new updates just keep making really bad features that instead of making the gameplay more engaging for both parties it makes everything annoying and tedious,for us defenders we want fun and we arent getting any fun because the methods used by the devs to buff attackers are just making the entire gameplay annoying for us rather than fun
and then u exchange buildings. how more dramatic can u be?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
this isnt fun either for the attackers to stay afk on a gate with full tank and take it,because at the end of the day defenders will retake that gate again and lose absolutely nothing

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
and then u exchange buildings. how more dramatic can u be?
yeah exchanging buildings was something that was force to be done because of how annoying and tedious it is,because how unfun the fights were and how boring it was we figured out there is no fun in it so we had to equally use an unfun method to country the nuisance and silly boring situation that was happening resulting in even less fun for you and me

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Do you realise that all the lost buildiings on EU1 where from a clan that was not even present to defend? A ally can not help here. So get used to that. :sleep:
mr highway,no one was complaining about the lost builds rather than how boring and annoying the fight for them was

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
Do you realise that all the lost buildiings on EU1 where from a clan that was not even present to defend? A ally can not help here. So get used to that. :sleep:
thanks.

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Ostral
Clan
Found
then okay i will make all people leave, make own clan and gain elections, thats your point, end of clans alliance and community

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
mr highway,no one was complaining about the lost builds rather than how boring and annoying the fight for them was
if its boring then dont fight xD. call the owner clan to fight and u guys can watch it. so simple.

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
We would also like to read about the other servers. Asia has delivered great fights there!
Great fights? During the last phase 80% of sites got exchanged between allies (including those taken back from the enemies). I don't consider that to be a great fight. In my mind, a great fight would mean players actively fighting for every single site, not sites changing ownership peacefully without disturbance until only a few are left at the end. There simply isn't much room for a great fight when most sites change their owner around the same time. I can't say much about the previous phase as I wasn't there.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
if you were monitoring the fighting just like you said,you would notice how during the entire phase the fighting was slow and dragged out because of the adrenaline buff where all we did was just go afk while our auto damage was hitting the enemy and waiting for them to die

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
if its boring then dont fight xD. call the owner clan to fight and u guys can watch it. so simple.
so... you are telling..not to play the game? xDDD

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
1. Now that your alliance is breaking up and you cant quite help your offline allies its a bad update. 2. Obviously we want like everybody else to get and win elections-a thing you with your alliance denied it and locked us out. 3. Its fun when you're 20 versus 3 and win but not that fun and boring when you're 20 vs 3 and lose. 4. I have spent full 3 days on the ptr learning how this new update works and now that i am applying is not ok? 5. This new update can actually be the end of big greedy alliances like e1 perhaps that is why you're all scared and trying to manipulate things because you will lose control. You won't be able to use "no rex for you" or "no sheriff for you" as a coercive method to chase away people or to keep your clan members in line and obedient. Now when we finally got some buildings you, the biggest alliance on all servers, started to cry about it? It's not our fault nor do we care that clans from your huge alliance doesnt care too much to be online to defend. We just simply don't care. If you would prefer us to be stupid to attack when the defender clan is online well nope. We're not naive. We apply our attack strategy against your huge alliance. You will say something "we can't be online we have a real life" well so are we but somehow you spend more time than us online. Live long and prosper

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
I think it'll be great if you actually read the previous pages. I haven't seen people complain about the 5 gates, just about the concept itself + some aspects that could be exploited. Those 5 gates weren't even the core of the discussion.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
1. Now that your alliance is breaking up and you cant quite help your offline allies its a bad update. 2. Obviously we want like everybody else to get and win elections-a thing you with your alliance denied it and locked us out. 3. Its fun when you're 20 versus 3 and win but not that fun and boring when you're 20 vs 3 and lose. 3. I have spent full 3 days on the ptr learning how this new update works and now that i am applying is not ok? 4. This new update can actually be the end of big greedy alliances like e1 perhaps that is why you're all scared and trying to manipulate things because you will lose control. You won't be able to use "no rex for you" or "no sheriff for you" as a coercive method to chase away people or to keep your clan members in line and obedient. Now when we finally got some buildings you, the biggest alliance on all servers, started to cry about it? It's not our fault nor do we care that clans from your huge alliance doesnt care too much to be online to defend. We just simply don't care. If you would prefer us to be stupid to attack when the defender clan is online well nope. We're not naive. We apply our attack strategy against your huge alliance. You will say something "we can't be online we have a real life" well so are we but somehow you spend more time than us online. Live long and prosper
again no one cares about the gates,keep them actually

Status
Not open for further replies.