What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
I suggest that the development team and GMs become attackers on eu-1 in order to understand what needs to be changed

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
I suggest that the development team and GMs become attackers on eu-1 in order to understand what needs to be changed
perfect

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Defenders would make more sense.
The testing team should be both Attackers and Defenders.

It is not possible that they only attack attack attack. Otherwise, these changes are a net negative against defenders. The proper mindset is making the gameplay fun and equal for both parties. Not simply helping attackers side or only defender side.

When an attackers obtain a tower, that attacker should at least strive to defend the Site that they have managed to hold.

With the new changes that should be possible.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Maybe one solution for the misuse of buf is if the fake attacker also drains the camp then the drain rate should add into the real attacker clan and not fake attacker clan and more number of fake attacker clan attacks it , more drain rate adds into the real attacker clan bucket.
''real attackers'' you do realise that the point of this system is that who drains more gets the gate? And not every drainer must be from your clan. It's not a missuse, it's another simple tactic.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
The testing team should be both Attackers and Defenders.

It is not possible that they only attack attack attack. Otherwise, these changes are a net negative against defenders. The proper mindset is making the gameplay fun and equal for both parties. Not simply helping attackers side or only defender side.

When an attackers obtain a tower, that attacker should at least strive to defend the Site that they have managed to hold.

With the new changes that should be possible.
thats exactly the point,it doesnt matter who takes or keeps the gates as long as the gameplay is fun,now because of some minority of the community pushing for dumb changes now gameplay is not fun for anyone nor did they achieve their goal by taking more gates cuz that wont happen through these changes

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
''real attackers'' you do realise that the point of this system is that who drains more gets the gate? And not every drainer must be from your clan. It's not a missuse, it's another simple tactic.
exchange gates simple tactic , clan clan turn into smaller smaller alt clans tactic , when attacker takes few buildings because owner clan doesnt have enough defenders + fully off = misuse.

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
After testing this on PTR and Live server I can admit I was wrong on my previous posts. However, e1 alliance even if they tried to protect their monopol on e1 by splitting into new clans with 4 buildings they kinda failed. Once they noticed they cannot defend their allies properly they started with "this update is not ok the attackers are "hacking" or "using loopholed". Nobody hacked(this can be seen in the game server logs). Nobody used anything but what the game provided us with(dinos,weapons,techs,imps,new update). Your idea to join the draining to get the buff was amazing. We died we spawned you died you spawned but in the end we took the building. In regards of draining those 5 buildings we took its ok. As long as your clan has the same number of buildings like us it will take a long time for you guys to take over and we're back on the square one. We will have zero you will have 5 and the draining will be faster for us. Also on another point of view, your new strategy of splitting into different clans(still allied) but with 4 buildings will force the fame limit used in elections to decrease. There is a way out of this but none of you guys will accept it. Live long and prosper

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
After testing this on PTR and Live server I can admit I was wrong on my previous posts. However, e1 alliance even if they tried to protect their monopol on e1 by splitting into new clans with 4 buildings they kinda failed. Once they noticed they cannot defend their allies properly they started with "this update is not ok the attackers are "hacking" or "using loopholed". Nobody hacked(this can be seen in the game server logs). Nobody used anything but what the game provided us with(dinos,weapons,techs,imps,new update). Your idea to join the draining to get the buff was amazing. We died we spawned you died you spawned but in the end we took the building. In regards of draining those 5 buildings we took its ok. As long as your clan has the same number of buildings like us it will take a long time for you guys to take over and we're back on the square one. We will have zero you will have 5 and the draining will be faster for us. Also on another point of view, your new strategy of splitting into different clans(still allied) but with 4 buildings will force the fame limit used in elections to decrease. There is a way out of this but none of you guys will accept it. Live long and prosper
Thank you.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
i hope listening to the minority and ignoring the entire ds community will be beneficial for the entire game inshallah

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
1. fekete didnt attack found or dxrk rice in last attack phase but u all say its difficult to defend? then good. BAH was successful in defending its camps and we appreciate it.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
1. fekete didnt attack found or dxrk rice in last attack phase but u all say its difficult to defend? then good. BAH was successful in defending its camps and we appreciate it.
you were,2 players thats why people defended easily.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
you were,2 players thats why people defended easily.
so now this shows u didnt have even chance to defend because we didnt even attack ur buildings and u didnt even have chance to test it but u write everything. Next u failed to protect other clan buildings isnt devs issue.

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
your job in life is to respond to every fekete member and agree with them? I thought moderators shall consider all people, attackers/defenders..
Alewx is not a moderator ^^ he is not obliged to answer!

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
so now this shows u didnt have even chance to defend because we didnt even attack ur buildings and u didnt even have chance to test it but u write everything. Next u failed to protect other clan buildings isnt devs issue.
no trust me,we defended and saw how absurd the adrenaline buff is making a fight last longer than 7 minutes and how easy it is to exploit them,and that was against 2 players imagine how worse it will be when there are more defenders and attackers present during high activity time and lets see how fun will this game be for both sides

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
every feedback you say is about how you cant take more gates or how you need to take more gates,the feedback we have provided had to do with how less fun the game is getting with these updates but you dont care about the fun in the game all you care about is taking gates and keeping high ego which is something we dont care about

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
u guys contradict urself all. u guys say its difficult to defend when ur clan wasnt even attacked ,and owner clan wasnt even on so they havent even tried defending it. fekete attacked offline clan and noone from their clan on so we take it and its fair enough.

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Ostral
Clan
Found
okay but he can say yes ty for anyone who does not agree with their updates? I dont understand whats the point of the feedback if u dont listen to majority of people, considering minority as majority is not going make anything good fr, You dont even listen to what people want, (Majority) or majority just does not really matter?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
yes with all respect he isnt obligated to comment on our feedback but always does so with fekete,i am not trying to say anything but i feel like there is favourtism at play here

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
u guys contradict urself all. u guys say its difficult to defend when ur clan wasnt even attacked ,and owner clan wasnt even on so they havent even tried defending it. fekete attacked offline clan and noone from their clan on so we take it and its fair enough.
the issue wasnt about the taken gates but how unpleasant the experience is,please read what i said again

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
okay but he can say yes ty for anyone who does not agree with their updates? I dont understand whats the point of the feedback if u dont listen to majority of people, considering minority as majority is not going make anything good fr, You dont even listen to what people want, (Majority) or majority just does not really matter?
We read your feedback very carefully! There is also a lot of discussion! But we have only read the last few pages on one server: EU_1.

That's not enough for us with 10 servers. We would also like to read about the other servers. Asia has delivered great fights there!

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Ostral
Clan
Found
people with majority just will try to adapt whatever loopholes will exist to keep what they keep, still game is getting more boring without any sense to get fun from it at all, with this update nearly fighting is impossible.

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Ostral
Clan
Found
We read your feedback very carefully! There is also a lot of discussion! But we have only read the last few pages on one server: EU_1.

That's not enough for us with 10 servers. We would also like to read about the other servers. Asia has delivered great fights there!
Then i hope you gonna listen to what Majority wants because considering minority as majority is kinda unfair

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
everyone feels that their feedback and experience are being ignored just for the sake of 8 random ppl on a server

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Ostral
Clan
Found
this guy @itzmee only cares to keep getting some few gates each phases while having 2-3 people to drain and still taking more gates because of this buff, like whats the point of alliance anymore, everyone can split like in ptr and fight for gates then its over, game community is kinda useless anymore, just everyone fights everyone

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Total: 135 (members: 16, guests: 119) <<< Forum online list ^^ we have to wait ;)

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
this guy @itzmee only cares to keep getting some few gates each phases while having 2-3 people to drain and still taking more gates because of this buff, like whats the point of alliance anymore, everyone can split like in ptr and fight for gates then its over, game community is kinda useless anymore, just everyone fights everyone
that is what everyone is trying to say,these people only care about what they get from an update while the rest care about how this makes the game boring and unfun