What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
But will it solve the problem?

Taking back your situation, if you were the last one to reach the area that gives you buff, you would still be at a disadvantage, increasing the radius might help but the problem would still exist.

However, I think that if there were a clear list of enemies, then this Adrenaline Buff would work without problem. Somebody proposed the idea of "declaring a clan as enemies" and then it will be 1v1 clan. From an initial impression that does looks like it's a better way of implementing the Adrenaline Buff.
but what if ally clans declare ur enemy as an enemy too granting them the adrenaline buff?

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Limit how many clans can declare war on clan.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
r
I suggested the above idea, I hope for support, atack on defender-owner (atacker) in circle giving boost for atacker (defender-owner), that mean pure pvp between them, so, atacker can get also boost even not in circle, then ally clans do less dmg
in general, in short words, this is mirroring adrenaline between defenders and attackers, that is, 1 defender stands in the gate, he does repair, however, the attacker can get adrenaline atacker without having to enter the circle, the attacker does not drain, but can kill the defender at a distance and then enter the circle for drain (or if he close, he can come in circle and its +drain with killing) and the same but the opposite situation if the attacker was in the gate, and the defender also uses ranged combat

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
in general, in short words, this is mirroring adrenaline between defenders and attackers, that is, 1 defender stands in the gate, he does repair, however, the attacker can get adrenaline atacker without having to enter the circle, the attacker does not drain, but can kill the defender at a distance and then enter the circle for drain (or if he close, he can come in circle and its +drain with killing) and the same but the opposite situation if the attacker was in the gate, and the defender also uses ranged combat
don't force me to draw in paint an example of the situation xddddd

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
PIGROTY
Clan
-E V O L U T I O N-
I guess its better to listen to the players for their suggestions and ideas, now that they have experienced alot of changes already, they would have an insight about the things that they miss and the things that they need, like, some players are not very welcoming of the site conflict phases, it has some cons to it like it can spoil the thrill of sudden drains, it doesn't allow some players to drain when they feel like they need some action, it imposes many limits on free gameplay.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Defender feedback (feedbacking as someone who manage to defend 400% building 2 vs 7 = fighting during all time of attacking phrase)

Defending buildings right now is not impossible, but not gonna lie - it was really the hardest fight ive ever had in ds, and im playing since 2013. Limiting incoming damage from 'helpers' made us focus on real attackers and somehow made us be able to secure our building.

The only think I would change if its about defending is to shorten 'travel sick' duration after using kit. It is common now that attackers can drain up to -160 per second, while defenders can heal only +40 per sec. It would be good in my opinion to shorten it like around 10 or 15 seconds after using kit for defenders - while leaving current time for attackers - like that, even if the defenders will be outnumbered they will still be able to heal and secure site while fighting (take into consideration that +40 is not so much comparing it to -160).

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Defender feedback (feedbacking as someone who manage to defend 400% building 2 vs 7 = fighting during all time of attacking phrase)

Defending buildings right now is not impossible, but not gonna lie - it was really the hardest fight ive ever had in ds, and im playing since 2013. Limiting incoming damage from 'helpers' made us focus on real attackers and somehow made us be able to secure our building.

The only think I would change if its about defending is to shorten 'travel sick' duration after using kit. It is common now that attackers can drain up to -160 per second, while defenders can heal only +40 per sec. It would be good in my opinion to shorten it like around 10 or 15 seconds after using kit for defenders - while leaving current time for attackers - like that, even if the defenders will be outnumbered they will still be able to heal and secure site while fighting (take into consideration that +40 is not so much comparing it to -160).
Ofc if your clan vs a low site holder clan no point defending it will be better to go for other clan that hold more gates than you to drain them to replace the gate u lost so that at end of the conflict phase though you lose gate at the start you are able to drain another clan and retaining the X no. gate u hold since the start.

Means you gonna be selfish and drain your allies so as maintain the gates you hold.

Kaisen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Igris
Clan
Elysium
what is the point of maps if ppl can win elections by farming claims

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
I think they have not understood that, dino ville releases more portals if there is more activity in the town hall, the portals go together with the town hall, as long as people apply, dino ville releases more portals. Or am I wrong? It works the same on the live server.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
I think they have not understood that, dino ville releases more portals if there is more activity in the town hall, the portals go together with the town hall, as long as people apply, dino ville releases more portals. Or am I wrong? It works the same on the live server.
Bro you are right, but the main part of ptr is attacking buildings not taking part in the elections thats why most of the players just focus on fighting.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
The PTR is now officially closed.
I like the outcome of this idea, breaking larger clans into smaller ones.

When can we expect that to hit live servers? An update on where we are on this Dev Shack would be good.

And are there any next ideas/ features to be implemented after this? Or will this be the last update package of this Dev Shack?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I like the outcome of this idea, breaking larger clans into smaller ones.

When can we expect that to hit live servers? An update on where we are on this Dev Shack would be good.

And are there any next ideas/ features to be implemented after this? Or will this be the last update package of this Dev Shack?
Based on feedback and technical stability, that would be rather sooner than later.

Mufasa

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mufasa.-I
Clan
-Deadly Monarchy-
Yes. Its not mentioned in the update as all purchases with clan dollars usually needs the proper rank in the clan.
The portals after att returned with dinoville or the clan that had them?

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
You mean after this update comes?

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
So how long will be travel sickness effect in EG3.2?

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Good question albeit i doubt they changed that.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-.JawFrey.-
Clan
Taxi Carrara
Yes. Its not mentioned in the update as all purchases with clan dollars usually needs the proper rank in the clan.
Highway, sobre o clã, se caso for do seu agrado, crie um atalho que que os Oficiais e Mãos direitas consigam por todos os boosters de clã de uma só vez em um único player, pois são cerca de 22 novos atributos de booster e fica um pouco dificultoso colocá-los um a um nos players. Um atalho onde você consiga selecionar todos os boosters e encaminha lós aos players facilitaria muito.

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
Wouldn't it make sense if the adrenaline buff applies to attackers in the event that no defenders from the attacked clan are present? In that case, attackers can punish inactive defender clans in any of the 5 phases. With the current state, many clans can have the attacker buff, while only one clan gets the defender buff. I get that Defender Alliance vs. Drainer Clan wasn't healthy gameplay, but its the same case now, just the opposite. Many drainer clans vs. 1 defender clan.

From a wider perspective, attackers now can easily get any gate they want. But what happens in the next phase? They are now the defenders and wont have any chance to defend it due to the x4 buff the drainer "alliance" will have. It will just lead to switching gates each phase with no benefit to either side since gates won't even be upgraded to a higher yield.

Or just make it that the first clan that drains is the only one that gets the buff. I think that would provide a solution as well.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Wouldn't it make sense if the adrenaline buff applies to attackers in the event that no defenders from the attacked clan are present? In that case, attackers can punish inactive defender clans in any of the 5 phases. With the current state, many clans can have the attacker buff, while only one clan gets the defender buff. I get that Defender Alliance vs. Drainer Clan wasn't healthy gameplay, but its the same case now, just the opposite. Many drainer clans vs. 1 defender clan.

From a wider perspective, attackers now can easily get any gate they want. But what happens in the next phase? They are now the defenders and wont have any chance to defend it due to the x4 buff the drainer "alliance" will have. It will just lead to switching gates each phase with no benefit to either side since gates won't even be upgraded to a higher yield.

Or just make it that the first clan that drains is the only one that gets the buff. I think that would provide a solution as well.
your name isnt fekete,your opinion is irrelevant

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
And I still think this makes no sense, clans will just get into a loop of never being able to upgrade a gate past a certain point due to the low drain times. Both sides will just keep trading it over and over with no benefit to either side. The fame generated is almost negligible.

Maybe you could add the option to bypass the cooldown by doing a certain task. e.g. donate dds, use upgrade items or ores, etc.1716455603692.png

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
I must admit this is the worst update of all. What was such a problem that players can't help each other?
You want gates to not be reclaimed instantly? Fine. You want gates to be drained in few minutes while all dinos are too slow to come there on time? Okay sure, we can manage. But this whole thing of gates eating money, being drained in few minutes and other players not being able to help is not right at all. It ruins the game entirely and doesn't bring any fun. Fix would be appreciated.