What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
i think something to consider too is that we now have 5 maps in the game and the player population (from where i'm standing at least) seems to have shrunk a lot in the past few years. so to be entirely honest it is a lot easier to be in a map holding clan in that regard too. even when it was just 4 maps before mm came out it was a bit less of a stomp than it is now. there's more buildings for a big alliance to hold, and so what's the point of being an attacker really?
Yee the pie is too big currently as many clan can have a piece of it. I was thinking the game have way too much towers and it just fits the 5 clan or other server spanning alliance nicely.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
fekete lovag
i think something to consider too is that we now have 5 maps in the game and the player population (from where i'm standing at least) seems to have shrunk a lot in the past few years. so to be entirely honest it is a lot easier to be in a map holding clan in that regard too. even when it was just 4 maps before mm came out it was a bit less of a stomp than it is now. there's more buildings for a big alliance to hold, and so what's the point of being an attacker really?
you haven't been to Europa-1 bro, here the locations are covered by the players quite tightly during the attack phases. another servers i agree, not so much. I think connecting several inactive servers into one would help here, but maybe this is madness. I don't really like battles where there are so many players that the game starts to lag, it's better to fight a group of players, and not this "anthill"

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Mercy -X.
Clan
Peace Walkers
you haven't been to Europa-1 bro, here the locations are covered by the players quite tightly during the attack phases. another servers i agree, not so much. I think connecting several inactive servers into one would help here, but maybe this is madness. I don't really like battles where there are so many players that the game starts to lag, it's better to fight a group of players, and not this "anthill"
i am not talking about eu1 then. :) it seems to be the odd server out so you can safely assume i am talking about the other servers that are like that.

Yee the pie is too big currently as many clan can have a piece of it. I was thinking the game have way too much towers and it just fits the 5 clan or other server spanning alliance nicely.
hard agree, but unfortunately i don't think there's really a good solution. the way the towers are laid out now provide a wide range of teleportation over the map and just straight up removing one or two maps is not within the realm of possibility. the only thing i could really think of to combat that is dinoville holding more gates but i really don't think that's a very good solution at all.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
hard agree, but unfortunately i don't think there's really a good solution. the way the towers are laid out now provide a wide range of teleportation over the map and just straight up removing one or two maps is not within the realm of possibility. the only thing i could really think of to combat that is dinoville holding more gates but i really don't think that's a very good solution at all.
True... I'm guessing the devs approach now is multiplying the no. of clan to somewhat bring down the clan : maps ratio for now it seems it's 5 : 5. If all goes well i think in the future, the ratio could be 18 clans : 5 maps for active server.

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
I would like to layout my internal counter proposal for the building fights. In the end it was downvoted because it was something that was quite a step more than just the current ptr adaptations.

Just in very base terms:
  • The attackstrength of clans is defined by the amount of buildings they are holding.
    • Holding more sites at the same time would mean your attackstrength would decreased compared to clans with no buildings at all.
    • The Attackstrength would update relativly instantly once a building is beeing taken
  • Buildings could get upgraded for Clan DD to increase their HP up to a maximum of double the HP they have at basic
  • Repair rate of a clan is always half of their own attackstrength.
  • Changing clans timelimit would be increased to about a week or two weeks to match election times

The obvious elefant in the room is that it means that simply every single side clan could attack just about every single building as long as they do not hold any themself. but I would take that as a calculated risk just to provide attackers an atantage so that even the newest clan has a chance to interatct with buildings and take them at least for once and claim the items.
Also the upgrades of the yield would provide an direct benefit other than just some more fame items.

For that I see it as a more balanced approach but feel free to just dismantle it, but with reason, that is what we are here for.
pobrany plik.png

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
This crossed my mind at one point and it's all true.

I always like to look back at how the game were in the beginning when it was much more enjoyable to play.

Less building for a lot of player to compete for.

True... I'm guessing the devs approach now is multiplying the no. of clan to somewhat bring down the clan : maps ratio for now it seems it's 5 : 5. If all goes well i think in the future, the ratio could be 18 clans : 5 maps for active server.
Disagree.

Yes you are multiplying the clans by breaking down bigger clans. But you're also dividing the players. It's not like you're putting new players in those newly formed small clans.

So the situation about multiplying clans will not help.

Although, the only thing that might help is DV taking more Sites. Some ideas I was against at first, but now I am slowly seeing some of their utility in the game.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
These new changes are weighing me down somehow, I'm not saying they are bad at all, but at the rate we are going, this is going to keep dragging on, delaying information/plans for the next dev shack, information that should already be available at this point but isn't.

But anyway, some ideas I have are these:
  • The yield of buildings should be updated automatically.
  • If you are still thinking of adding the “declare war”, at least, we should get rewards for participating according to the “war points” we have made. Perhaps this could motivate the same allies to “attack” each other competitively for fame.
  • Extra drainage per streak: When you are in a certain streak of draining buildings through points, you can receive an effect in which you can drain an extra percentage of the building.
  • Resource expulsion in buildings: when a building is in high performance, it has a possibility to expel resources (medals) automatically to the ground.
  • Bandits attacking buildings: I don't know if this is still being considered but it would be interesting if in the future bandits could attack portals randomly at certain times.

And that's it, I don't have much to feedback about the current system (because some users have already commented on it), and besides, I haven't played enough due to my personal issues.

But well, I hope to see the new PTR soon.

1714347066259.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Fuck, these new changes are weighing me down somehow, I'm not saying they are bad at all, but at the rate we are going, this is going to keep dragging on, delaying information/plans for the next dev shack, information that should already be available at this point but isn't.

But anyway, some ideas I have are these:
  • The yield of buildings should be updated automatically.
  • If you are still thinking of adding the “declare war”, at least, we should get rewards for participating according to the “war points” we have made. Perhaps this could motivate the same allies to “attack” each other competitively for fame.
  • Extra drainage per streak: When you are in a certain streak of draining buildings through points, you can receive an effect in which you can drain an extra percentage of the building.
  • Resource expulsion in buildings: when a building is in high performance, it has a possibility to expel resources (medals) automatically to the ground.
  • Bandits attacking buildings: I don't know if this is still being considered but it would be interesting if in the future bandits could attack portals randomly at certain times.

And that's it, I don't have much to feedback about the current system (because some users have already commented on it), and besides, I haven't played enough due to my personal issues.

But well, I hope to see the new PTR soon.

View attachment 47654
What would you propose for allies to fight other allies xD

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
So your proposed idea is more for allies and other allies to have fun in their server dominance xD. With the 70% and 30% resources rewarded to winners and losers. It's a good idea to spark action in server like eu1 i believe 😁.
Nah, that's easily fixed by adding limits and requirements: levels, players, clan power, etc.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Nah, that's easily fixed by adding limits and requirements: levels, players, clan power, etc.
Dayum that's a lot of programming to do for them :v

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Currently for most conflict fights clan need to rely on another clan to pull of a fight in the maps. Most time when 1 of the allied clan doesn't login for war the remaining alliance doesn't log too. to which always creates a 1 sided war.

I hope the future update aims to:
  • Create a fighting system where clean is more dependent on themselves and not with the allies.
  • KOS could claim at least 2-3 building every time they log as a base, if their other KOS ally log too they could go for 6-8 gates as a bonus, together with good tactic and planning
  • Every phase the KOS could earn something and need not wait for non peak hours to attack just to get 1 gate or sometimes none.
  • Every single phase is worth the defender time and attacker as there is something worth defending and something work attacking.

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
Ask:
What would be the most likely number of phases for Dv to take a portal, I know it goes by percentage but would you know an approximate? :geek: :unsure:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Ask:
What would be the most likely number of phases for Dv to take a portal, I know it goes by percentage but would you know an approximate? :geek: :unsure:
Hard to tell as RNG chances can take the building early or late. But an average could possibly around ~10-20 phases (2-4 days)

Create a fighting system where clean is more dependent on themselves and not with the allies.
For that we could use the following adjusted of a recently posted idea:

Adrenaline Buff
  • Getting Attacker or Defender status grants a buff “Adrenaline” Buff to the player that runs for 5 seconds and gets reapplied automatically as long as the player is in the building radius
  • “Adrenaline” Buff grants the ability to:
    • Reduce incoming damage only in pvp for building attacker vs. defender by factor 4
    • Boost outgoing damage by factor 4 for defender against all pvp targets and for attackers only against the defenders
  • When attacker and defender fighting against each other they should be able to play as usual as the effects negate themselves out. But side clans will get hammered by 4x times more damage they receive and lower damage they apply to their targets by 4x.
  • Note: factor is possibly to strong, but could be easily adjusted

Last edited:

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
When attacker and defender fighting against each other they should be able to play as usual as the effects negate themselves out. But side clans will get hammered by 4x times more damage they receive and lower damage they apply to their targets by 4x.
This portion means the "allied clan" can still help the other ally but their impact is not as great as before?

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
Hard to tell as RNG chances can take the building early or late. But an average could possibly around ~10-20 phases (2-4 days)

Adrenaline Buff
  • Getting Attacker or Defender status grants a buff “Adrenaline” Buff to the player that runs for 5 seconds and gets reapplied automatically as long as the player is in the building radius
    • Reduce incoming damage only in pvp for building attacker vs. defender by factor 4
    • Boost outgoing damage for all pvp combat (not just for attacker vs. defender) by factor 4
  • When attacker and defender fighting against each other they should be able to play as usual as the effects negate themselves out. But side clans will get hammered by 4x times more damage they receive and lower damage they apply to their targets by 4x.
The truth is that the idea is so good that it seems strange to me that this no longer approves, it could balance things a little, of course we have to make adjustments so that the players do not abuse this, but it is a very good idea.

The Dino kamikaze problem also returned, that is, players tanking towards a tower, this had been corrected since the life was raised to 10 to 15 to repair the portal, but it returned to the same thing again, another point The thing is that no one improves anything for that same detail since only repairing 5 is not even half of what the attackers do

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The Dino kamikaze problem also returned, that is, players tanking towards a tower, this had been corrected since the life was raised to 10 to 15 to repair the portal, but it returned to the same thing again, another point The thing is that no one improves anything for that same detail since only repairing 5 is not even half of what the attackers do
This should not be possible as the "travel sick" buff is now way longer than before the update. It should be possible to take down the tank in the time before the buff times out to avoid drain/repair.

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
This should not be possible as the "travel sick" buff is now way longer than before the update. It should be possible to take down the tank in the time before the buff times out to avoid drain/repair.
An example of Lancaster to Sully is 40 seconds. The attackers only have to go in groups of 3 over and over again to Lancaster until they achieve what they have done and given that a defense heals 5 it will not make much difference in this

Another point which is not that if you change the dino the effect stays on the other dino, that is, it would not apply to the current one.

An example would be they defeat my centor when I revive, place Brachy, the effect will stay in the centro and will not apply to the Brachy, thus jumping for 40 seconds. :geek:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
An example would be they defeat my centor when I revive, place Brachy, the effect will stay in the centro and will not apply to the Brachy, thus jumping for 40 seconds. :geek:
Ohh yes thats an expoit that needs to be adressed. The buff musst be applied to the ranger. Will be fixed on the next update

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
  • Having a clear war list should make it better to handle side clans to think before they attack their ally of the to explit the system
In the past you said something about war list is it an in game function or some kind of list we create by ourselves to tell the other member who is kos and who is not

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
fekete lovag

Adrenaline Buff
    • Boost outgoing damage for all pvp combat (not just for attacker vs. defender) by factor 4
I will add that the alliance clans can attack (but not really attack, but take buffs) the gate, so you need to make a condition that while the attackers are alive on the gates, other clans cannot attack this gate, in general, the task is to make sure that the alliance clans cannot get this buff too

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I will add that the alliance clans can attack (but not really attack, but take buffs) the gate, so you need to make a condition that while the attackers are alive on the gates, other clans cannot attack this gate, in general, the task is to make sure that the alliance clans cannot get this buff too
Ahh yes thats true and should not be possible. Its was not fully outlined in the idea. The attacker should only do 4x damage towards the defender while the defender is allowed to have the damage buff to all pvp targets. Just updated the idea above.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
fekete lovag
Ahh yes thats true and should not be possible. Its was not fully outlined in the idea. The attacker should only do 4x damage towards the defender while the defender is allowed to have the damage buff to all pvp targets. Just updated the idea above.
there is also a nuance for the defender, until he reaches the circle for the buff, then he will die from the attacking player in the circle in a couple of seconds. Idea great, but need to think about it carefully

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
there is also a nuance for the defender, until he reaches the circle for the buff, then he will die from the attacking player in the circle in a couple of seconds. Idea great, but need to think about it carefully
Maybe defender gets the buff within 10 feet from the radius of the tower but attacker only get buff within 5 feet from the tower

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
fekete lovag
Maybe defender gets the buff within 10 feet from the radius of the tower but attacker only get buff within 5 feet from the tower
Probably, as in distance more then pm skill, but also attacker can go out for 5 sec from circle and use pm skill -250k hp as minimum and 500k if crit, the defender can also take huge damage before approaching the area where he will receive a buff

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Probably, as in distance more then pm skill, but also attacker can go out for 5 sec from circle and use pm skill -250k hp as minimum and 500k if crit, the defender can also take huge damage before approaching the area where he will receive a buff
Maybe the devs will use a special icon to enable the buff for all these fighters.
As of now there is outlaw (skull icon) and duelist (dual gun icon).

Maybe categorize the duelist into sub category 1 for attacker, 1 for side clan 1 for defender. Then put the buff effect on them accordingly that last for 5 mins when they go into combat.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Clan drain & repair speed depend on the number of sites that a clan is holding.
  • The more sites a clan is holding, the slower their drain speed and repair speed.
  • The less sites a clan is holding, the faster their drain speed and repair speed.
This idea should be in the game today. It's the only feature that makes sense, breaking down the influence of the bigger clans.

Why delay it?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
    • Boost outgoing damage by factor 4 for defender against all pvp targets and for attackers only against the defenders
And this would be a very good addition, bringing the hammer down to big alliances.

It would promote more gameplay of the clan itself. Each clan for his own.

I should also add, that opening PTR again to test out these features is a huge waste. The outcome from the PTR does not reflect the same outcome on the live server. We've seen that conclusion many times now.