What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Wouldn't a 10 gate ally and another 10 gate ally be able to map trade with the low hp building ....

Or will the tower HP change mid conflict as one of the clan loses 1 tower at the middle of conflict

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I would like to layout my internal counter proposal for the building fights. In the end it was downvoted because it was something that was quite a step more than just the current ptr adaptations.

Just in very base terms:
  • The attackstrength of clans is defined by the amount of buildings they are holding.
    • Holding more sites at the same time would mean your attackstrength would decreased compared to clans with no buildings at all.
    • The Attackstrength would update relativly instantly once a building is beeing taken
  • Buildings could get upgraded for Clan DD to increase their HP up to a maximum of double the HP they have at basic
  • Repair rate of a clan is always half of their own attackstrength.
  • Changing clans timelimit would be increased to about a week or two weeks to match election times

The obvious elefant in the room is that it means that simply every single side clan could attack just about every single building as long as they do not hold any themself. but I would take that as a calculated risk just to provide attackers an atantage so that even the newest clan has a chance to interatct with buildings and take them at least for once and claim the items.
Also the upgrades of the yield would provide an direct benefit other than just some more fame items.

For that I see it as a more balanced approach but feel free to just dismantle it, but with reason, that is what we are here for.

aiolia

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
aiolia
Clan
-
Gostaria de explicar a exploração?
basta dividir 1 clã em 2 ou 3 clãs menores, então a gente se drena no horário de ataque e pronto, problema resolvido.

Last edited by a moderator:

aiolia

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
aiolia
Clan
-
Care to explain the exploit?
just divide 1 clan into 2 or 3 smaller clans, so we drain ourselves during attack time and that's it, problem solved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
I would like to layout my internal counter proposal for the building fights. In the end it was downvoted because it was something that was quite a step more than just the current ptr adaptations.

Just in very base terms:
  • The attackstrength of clans is defined by the amount of buildings they are holding.
    • Holding more sites at the same time would mean your attackstrength would decreased compared to clans with no buildings at all.
    • The Attackstrength would update relativly instantly once a building is beeing taken
  • Buildings could get upgraded for Clan DD to increase their HP up to a maximum of double the HP they have at basic
  • Changing clans timelimit would be increased to about a week or two weeks to match election times

The obvious elefant in the room is that it means that simply every single side clan could attack just about every single building as long as they do not hold any themself. but I would take that as a calculated risk just to provide attackers an atantage so that even the newest clan has a chance to interatct with buildings and take them at least for once and claim the items.
Also the upgrades of the yield would provide an direct benefit other than just some more fame items.

For that I see it as a more balanced approach but feel free to just dismantle it, but with reason, that is what we are here for.
So....the drain is according to strength and not according to time/minutes?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
So....the drain is according to strength and not according to time/minutes?
the attackstrenght/drainrate is something that will would be tweaked to match a certain timeing it should take to drain a building when not owning a building so far.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Would it matter how many members of same clans are draining in that case or still no?

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
the attackstrenght/drainrate is something that will would be tweaked to match a certain timeing it should take to drain a building when not owning a building so far.
Will drain strength change middle of conflict phase as a clan loses building..

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Yes. but also when you win a building.
This idea is really needed. For current PTR I saw that the building hp didn't change middle of conflict phase as i lost buildings. Because if u carried this to live server the map holder could easily upgrade yield lessen the HP and perform a map trade with fixed drain rate

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS

Just in very base terms:

- If this were to happen drain rate according to dino class type is important I feel.

- Could we use gold rock to upgrade tower HP to motivate us to use the mining ore mechanics.

- Don't make the war end too fast like the previous version of EG3 where it only lasted 15-30 mins

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
- If this were to happen drain rate according to dino class type is important I feel.
That was a very loose idea, not fully fledged out, and comes with its own issues that look nice at first glance but provide some issues further on.

- Could we use gold rock to upgrade tower HP to motivate us to use the mining ore mechanics.
instead of clan DD hmm that would be intressting and give claims a bigger role within the whole building fights.
But also if you can not mine a few rocks you are cut from upgrading the yields.

- Don't make the war end too fast like the previous version of EG3 where it only lasted 15-30 mins
But not too long otherwise defenders would be in an advantage.

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
---
The attackstrength of clans is defined by the amount of buildings they are holding.
i'm pretty sure this is almost exactly what i suggested. :unsure:

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Y
nstead of clan DD hmm that would be intressting and give claims a bigger role within the whole building fights.
But also if you can not mine a few rocks you are cut from upgrading the yields.
You mean alliance hard camping the mine ore and kos have no chance mine it claims?

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-I- S N O W Y -I-
Clan
-

Just in very base terms:

what does this exactly mean?

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-I- S N O W Y -I-
Clan
-
No clan hopping for not less than 168 to 336 hours, rather than the 72 like it is currently.
but what does it has to do with the election times? u are still in elections when u leave the clan

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Will upgrading yield still affect tower hp bar?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Mb I thought yield and tower hp were separated elements and doesnt correspond with one another
You could seperate it, but I do not really see a benefit in that, linking it but to an advantage sounds better than reducing the hp with each upgrade, right?

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
You could seperate it, but I do not really see a benefit in that, linking it but to an advantage sounds better than reducing the hp with each upgrade, right?
I would suggest separate tho.. 1 section for yield upgrade and another 1 for additional hp ..so u kinda need to take care of your tower after every conflict phase. Maybe the additional HP is not healable but act as a defensive mechanism to delay attacker time so that you can use that " delay time " to organize your clan.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I would suggest separate tho.. 1 section for yield upgrade and another 1 for additional hp ..so u kinda need to take care of your tower after every conflict phase. Maybe the additional HP is not healable but act as a defensive mechanism to delay attacker time so that you can use that " delay time " to organize your clan.
I still would go with the easier way of it first.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
I still would go with the easier way of it first.
I'm just afraid with the higher the yield the higher the hp concept people will complain omg the mapholder are upgrading their yield within few phases and the HP bar is too much I can't earn any from the drain session 😂😂😂. Then u gotta revisit this site conflict update again