Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
And what if the buildings would be availabe for attack all time like in past BUT we also would be able to buy protection time (which will increase depending on Yeld) by clan dollars?

Protection time cant be prolonged, and maximum time of protection we would be able to buy - 6 hours.

Once building will run out of protection time it gets 1.5h cooldown before clan can buy protection again. It is entering the vulnerable phrase.

That makes the buildings not being synced - enemies can attack in various times different buildings.

ThiagoXDestruidor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvet
This idea is interesting, what if it was purchased with DD+ tokens? to stimulate competition in city hall

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
Like i said since gates usually on live servers do not reach 400% yield nor stay that way that is not primary source of fame on live servers you can say eu1 had more "luck" to held them at 400% longer than other servers due to you being eu1 player but i was thinking when you look all live servers in existence not jut one of them.
well thats true they might not last that long on all servers however im not one of those multiserver people i play on one single server and thats it i dont know about other servers but still now that gates are not producing their stable income of fame mining is not doing much better on active servers since the amount you make goes down exponencialy with each gold miner active at the same time as you are so when gates arent making fame you could say most people arent really making any either

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Did you get every member of your alliance to dislike the update just so you come here to say this now? I can also say that there are way a lot of people who love the new update
the people who loved the update: lazy attackers who want to gain portals with little effort and lazy defenders who exchange portals with each other and don't need to worry about defending the map 24 hours a day. 🫡