itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
If you are from India you should play on Asia_1, the game made this server specially for your time zone.
It's my wish which server I play I pay money and it's my choice. Making the phases only when defenders will be on doesn't make any sense.
All I said was im ok with this new phases system as long as we also have the current phase timings like 7am and 11am too. If u can't defend it on those timings u dont have to play the game.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
If i have to vote i'll vote for A, tho im wondering what an indian doing in a eu server, anyways . But fr so far (from eu1 view) the server just got destroyed and many people quitting daily because of these updates that really don't make any sense and they completely in the favor of attackers which are not even 5% of the server. Devs not siding attackers and try to balance it agree but it demotivates the players and i think by the time it will be balanced (tho i don't think it will ever be as the old sites were perfect and now the game will become a gates swapping and no side will get any fame) the game will come to it's end. Anyways as a suggestion the attacker buff matter should be canceled or get balanced.
in fact, the attackers are no longer 5% according to general observations, in general, despite -355 you probably need to gather in 2-3 large clans and try to defend yourself in this way, otherwise of course an ally cannot help with x4, after all, now the situation will always be more reduced towards clan vs clan, it turns out that 1 attacking clan is more than any other clan in terms of the number of players and this results in such a result

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
If you are from India you should play on Asia_1, the game made this server specially for your time zone.
yes, dude, indeed, the conditions in the game have suddenly changed and now you recommend switching to another server, grinding for hours again in order to comfortably fight on another server, whereas before he could fight at any time without time phases. this is really stupid, before there was no choice of server just because of this, everyone chose at first which server they would play on and now suddenly there are changes that never happened

BYDEX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
BYDEX
Clan
Golden Army
Cycle A seems more ideal.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Different server cater to diff people and after hearing about how different server have different dynamicsm.

Some prefer huge scale war --> hence eu1 and am1 will cater to their needs or any server that has 25+ town hall activity points according to the chart u shown last time..

Some prefer. --> semi active server where it requires more on tactic and having the perks of multiple dv owned gate so they could respawn in different area to conquer the area unlike active server where their only mode of movement is market gate and jump gate....

All this will cause players to move to different server to cater their needs... And preference they like when playing DS.

Hence i feel, a morning afternoon and night session is still the very foundation to make things fair for people who cross the server to venture to other server that interest them.

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
hmm i would probably personaly choose cycle A the phases are better conected with one anothere there

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Thanks for your helpfull feedback about the proposed cycle timing. As cycle A is liked most we want to test it out, to see if it makes more interessting in conflicts that match better ccu to available sites. We shifted the time for america servers though to start one hour earlier to match the peak times better.

Europe & Asia Servers:
19:00-20:30 (1.5 hours conflict)
30 min protection pause
21:00-22:30 (1.5 hours conflict)
30 min protection pause
23:00-0:30 (1.5 hours conflict)

America Servers:
18:00-19:30 (1.5 hours conflict)
30 min protection pause
20:00-21:30 (1.5 hours conflict)
30 min protection pause
22:00-23:30 (1.5 hours conflict)

Its planned to start with these timings tomorrow

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
Thanks for your helpfull feedback about the proposed cycle timing. As cycle A is liked most we want to test it out, to see if it makes more interessting in conflicts that match better ccu to available sites. We shifted the time for america servers though to start one hour earlier to match the peak times better.

Europe & Asia Servers:
30 min protection pause
30 min protection pause

America Servers:
30 min protection pause
30 min protection pause

Ty to phases on 2 pm, u block even playing for another time zones, I go mining

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-

Europe & Asia Servers:
30 min protection pause
30 min protection pause

America Servers:
30 min protection pause
30 min protection pause

And respectfully, what do you expect players to do during the remaining 20 hours of the day in the game?

• Informative
Reactions: SPA

ThiagoXDestruidor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvet
For me, you forgot about the cycle for attacks, just focus on the mechanics of the portals. Leave 24 hours vulnerable as before...

Domino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Domino
Clan
-
And respectfully, what do you expect players to do during the remaining 20 hours of the day in the game?
Farming dollars? Collecting upgrade items? Leveling up? Collecting clothing? PvP? Unlock achievements? Farming fame?

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Farming dollars? Collecting upgrade items? Leveling up? Collecting clothing? PvP? Unlock achievements? Farming fame?
Is this before or after dying of boredom?

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
PvP when your enemy goes on you if they were to see you? Not to mention how boring rest of activities while useful are.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
if the player has everything or does not want to do certain things, but does he like war? this is a limitation of the player's abilities in what he wants to play, some will not even have the opportunity to participate in it now, it used to be better when there were no phases, but it made alliances powerful, many clans were expelled and destroyed because of this, in this regard, devs were forced to limit gate war, personally I also don't like that we are all limited to the x4 less dmg zone, this made the war primitive, but it gives individual clans a chance against the alliance and now there is a rarity again to please everyone, at the same time hitting players from other time zones (personally, I won't even be able to attack, all these time zones for night lol)

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
You don't have to be online 24h a day...
I believe that for the overwhelming majority of players, the main fun is wars. and reducing this to 4h (which is actually much less than that.) is extremely boring.
without mentioning that the majority are already top level players and have no need to keep farming

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
I believe that for the overwhelming majority of players, the main fun is wars. and reducing this to 4h (which is actually much less than that.) is extremely boring.
without mentioning that the majority are already top level players and have no need to keep farming
That + there is no reason to keep farming if you can't join the game during the Vulnerable phase. Fighting for sites used to be the main part of gameplay, for many it still is. Why upgrade your character or farm more dollars if you can't use them anyway? I don't want to play a farming simulator in DS.

And unless you consider "selling your account and buying a new one" (= something that is clearly against the CoC) as a valid option, there is no way to easily start playing on a server that actually suits your personal time schedule. All that time invested into maxxing out your character will be in vain. And don't try to say that "Europeans should play on the Eu servers, and Americans on the Am servers" - many people work night shifts and they can't just spend their evening playing the game. So if the gameplay around the sites is so time-limited, the game better be packed with other content that can be enjoyed during the rest of the day.

XAragornX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Xx Aragorn xX
Clan
GONDOR
New phases will leave people breathless. those phases that are sufficient are we do not need changes. Please understand that this will be painful for both sides of the conflict. Listen yours players who don't want new updates. we need just change system of quests and new skins and stuffs imps techs etc not new phases.

Last edited by a moderator:

XAragornX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Xx Aragorn xX
Clan
GONDOR
new phases will leave people breathless. those phases that are sufficient are we do not need changes. Please understand that this will be painful for both sides of the conflict. Listen yours players who don't want new updates. we need just change system of quests and new skins and stuffs imps techs etc not new phases.

Anonymous69

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Anonymous
Clan
RenegadoS
new phases will leave people breathless. those phases that are sufficient are we do not need changes. Please understand that this will be painful for both sides of the conflict. Listen yours players who don't want new updates. we need just change system of quests and new skins and stuffs imps techs etc not new phases.
The current phases are the worse ones, the new ones devlopers are willing to apply are more reasonable and fair

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
well and you mean to tell me before it was better right? its totaly not like there was barely any action the entire day just less obviusly more ofthen then not everyone would just afk at otis at the time and wait for something to happen which it usualy didnt unless the enemies alt warfare guy showed up and drained the lower gates with a bunch of low lvl accounts but that was no action that was more of a nuisance all battles for the most part took place at night when most of the server is asleep so yeah

and for the end i guess you might be right unless they didnt farm properly and now have less dd then a lvl 10 since their too lazy to actualy prepare for their oh so desired pvp ending up at the point where they cant even teleport somewhere in which case boy you have a lot of farming to do

well i believe now at this point i made everyone so angry and uninterested in what i say since i dont fully favor either side and dont like the old gate pvp system so now nothing i say actualy matters no matter what it is since no one cares as everyone is focused on their litle tower stuff oh well ill have a break then i supose

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
well and you mean to tell me before it was better right? its totaly not like there was barely any action the entire day just less obviusly more ofthen then not everyone would just afk at otis at the time and wait for something to happen which it usualy didnt unless the enemies alt warfare guy showed up and drained the lower gates with a bunch of low lvl accounts but that was no action that was more of a nuisance all battles for the most part took place at night when most of the server is asleep so yeah

and for the end i guess you might be right unless they didnt farm properly and now have less dd then a lvl 10 since their too lazy to actualy prepare for their oh so desired pvp ending up at the point where they cant even teleport somewhere in which case boy you have a lot of farming to do

well i believe now at this point i made everyone so angry and uninterested in what i say since i dont fully favor either side and dont like the old gate pvp system so now nothing i say actualy matters no matter what it is since no one cares as everyone is focused on their litle tower stuff oh well ill have a break then i supose
yes, for casual players, that like playing the game like a farming simulator it's really quite comfortable to have so little time for conflict in the game

_Bad BunnY_

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
_Bad BunnY_
Clan
- Ascended Amour -
The new schedule is completely disappointing in my opinion, many people complain about ''not being able to come in at certain times to defend'', but that happens with attackers. Before you had to defend a possible 24 hours and no complaints happened with that. Only now, knowing that the enemy gains fame at certain times, they don't like it and prefer there to be a single phase of conflict. For me, in that case I would only remove the 7am phase and the early morning phase. Not even having a phase in the afternoon? It sounds quite depressing

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
The new schedule is completely disappointing in my opinion, many people complain about ''not being able to come in at certain times to defend'', but that happens with attackers. Before you had to defend a possible 24 hours and no complaints happened with that. Only now, knowing that the enemy gains fame at certain times, they don't like it and prefer there to be a single phase of conflict. For me, in that case I would only remove the 7am phase and the early morning phase. Not even having a phase in the afternoon? It sounds quite depressing
Why to remove the early morning phase and 7am phase? So the alliance doesn't have to defend? Doesn't makes sense. As u said there was no problem defending 24/7 before the update. Need to add more attack phases at early mrng too so for PPL who go to work at night shifts can play in the early morning as well