soulagarto

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Soulagarto
Clan
Vision
It's bizarre how these conflict phases ruined the fun of the game, everything turned into a boring and predictable 3D dinosaur simulator, well here's an idea to please both enemies and allies.

1. put in place a system where the game is vulnerable for 12 hours, and protected for another 12 hours.
(for example at 12:00 to 00:00 vulnerable time), notice that the daily event that the developers want so much would happen, because if the enemies take the portals near the protected phase, they would keep the portals protected for 12 hours, and this producing fame, this is an idea to improve things, but I doubt it will be adopted as it is clear that the developers only listen to europa1 and discard the other servers.

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
also adding ability to travel to attacked gate by not having duelist
It simply can be abused since duelist effect lasts for 5 min but pvp protection allows you to teleport any gate if your intention is hunting

Domino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
-
it is visible that every day that passes fewer people log in, america1, and america4 are examples of this
It could also be that they move on to another server. From what I see, EU1 has gained a lot of enemies over the last few months, while AM servers are draining. If you enjoy the game but don't enjoy the server, you can also just play on another server.

'I don't have Rex there, bla bla bla.'

Domino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
-
Put in place a system where the game is vulnerable for 12 hours, and protected for another 12 hours.
I dislike this idea because of the following reasons:
  1. Nobody can defend a gate for 12 hours straight. It will be taken one way or another and therefore produce 0 fame.
  2. If you suggest the gate can be taken multiple times in the attack phase, we all know what happens. Everyone ignores the gate for 11 hours and 30 minutes and takes it all in the last 30 minutes.
  3. What would this solve exactly? Some here complain that not everyone can join in the current phases. 12-hour phases won't solve anything. It only gives the people that play earlier a chance to take a gate, but it won't give them anything.

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
  1. Nobody can defend a gate for 12 hours straight. It will be taken one way or another and therefore produce 0 fame.
  2. If you suggest the gate can be taken multiple times in the attack phase, we all know what happens. Everyone ignores the gate for 11 hours and 30 minutes and takes it all in the last 30 minutes.
  3. What would this solve exactly? Some here complain that not everyone can join in the current phases. 12-hour phases won't solve anything. It only gives the people that play earlier a chance to take a gate, but it won't give them anything.
Agree 💯 👍

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
in any case, such a time frame for attacks leaves players from other parts of the world (not Europe) without the opportunity to participate in the war, and for those who have just such a time (who are in Europe) it suits, yes there are many of them, but nevertheless they are satisfied with it and they do not agree for more phases throughout the day, as selfish as it is, I would say anyway, but do not forget, there are also quite a few players OUTSIDE Europe, the loss of activity of most of the playerbase also

Domino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
-
in any case, such a time frame for attacks leaves players from other parts of the world (not Europe) without the opportunity to participate in the war, and for those who have just such a time (who are in Europe) it suits, yes there are many of them, but nevertheless they are satisfied with it and they do not agree for more phases throughout the day, as selfish as it is, I would say anyway, but do not forget, there are also quite a few players OUTSIDE Europe, the loss of activity of most of the playerbase also
And what do you want? A new attack phase in the middle of the day? And all gates get lost because 99% of the players are working or going to school? Same issue but for the other party.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
topic full of nonsense.
But I bet that if someone comes and gives serious feedback about all the problems and inconsistencies in the update, then the topic will be closed... 🤣

soulagarto

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Soulagarto
Clan
Vision
1. as pessoas não precisariam defender o portão por 12 horas, já que os portões seriam como antes, você pega, é seu, produz fama para seu clã, seu argumento não faz sentido porque antes dessas atualizações, os portões ficavam vulneráveis 24 horas por dia, e ninguém reclamava.

2. wrong, before wars usually happened at night during the peak hours that the highway likes so much, if that happens in this system that I proposed, the enemies or allies that had the portals would have 12 hours of direct fame production

3. wouldn't you give people anything? with the old system, the dominant clans were famous during the day 24 hours a day, normally without complaints, now I proposed that the map be protected for 12 hours, precisely to give smaller clans a chance to have a map mainly famous, this update is not good if you If you played on the america1, america4 servers, you would notice this.

Domino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
-
You speak about the 'old' system, that will never be returned so I spoke about the new system.

1. as pessoas não precisariam defender o portão por 12 horas, já que os portões seriam como antes, você pega, é seu, produz fama para seu clã, seu argumento não faz sentido porque antes dessas atualizações, os portões ficavam vulneráveis 24 horas por dia, e ninguém reclamava.
Gates only produce fame AFTER the phase, so what I said is not incorrect. Why would you defend a gate for 12 hours straight? I understand what you are trying to say, but that would mean the devs need to change the fame production back to a medal every x minutes.

2. wrong, before wars usually happened at night during the peak hours that the highway likes so much, if that happens in this system that I proposed, the enemies or allies that had the portals would have 12 hours of direct fame production
Again, back to the fact that the devs need to change the fame production from after the phase to a medal every few minutes. If only the end of the phase matters, I'm 1000% sure everyone will wait until the last 30 minutes to take all the gates. There would be no need to capture and lose gates in a 12-hour timeframe.

3. wouldn't you give people anything? with the old system, the dominant clans were famous during the day 24 hours a day, normally without complaints, now I proposed that the map be protected for 12 hours, precisely to give smaller clans a chance to have a map mainly famous, this update is not good if you If you played on the america1, america4 servers, you would notice this.
Again, and I'm starting to repeat myself, your change doesn't solve anything with the current phases. A 12-hour attack phase will result in the two points above. Instead of saying I'm incorrect and keep talking about the past (which will never return), you might want to suggest changes that might help with the issues you mentioned. Just saying that I'm wrong isn't going to solve anything for you.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
And what do you want? A new attack phase in the middle of the day? And all gates get lost because 99% of the players are working or going to school? Same issue but for the other party.
the same analogy applies to other players outside Europe, such a time frame should not exist at all, the system that should not exist at all now, it is better to return the past phases, make them all neutral and make them available for capture during the entire phase, and the glory of the clan that holds the gate longer and more will be taken into account, let it be a mode with re-capturing points, their protection and attack at the same time, for example, every minute some kind of medal will be generated for the time of holding, this is one of the ideas that thousands can come up with, but there will only be this old non-working system that for fans to rub their wand to shine

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
so your judgments that 99% of the players are wrong in any way, at least 30-40% outside Europe I'm tired of the selfishness of people on this forum, offer your stupid ideas until the game becomes dead, I'm so tired

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
the same analogy applies to other players outside Europe, such a time frame should not exist at all, the system that should not exist at all now, it is better to return the past phases, make them all neutral and make them available for capture during the entire phase, and the glory of the clan that holds the gate longer and more will be taken into account, let it be a mode with re-capturing points, their protection and attack at the same time, for example, every minute some kind of medal will be generated for the time of holding, this is one of the ideas that thousands can come up with, but there will only be this old non-working system that for fans to rub their wand to shine
Europe servers, America servers, and Asia server

if i choose to play on europe server, that's completely my choice and i should already know that europe timezone is much different than mine, however the game also offers me other options following my timezone.

i used to be eu4 player and my timezone was 7 hours behind the server's timezone, but even before the phases schedule we always knew that our timezone is much different than the server's and always worked with it anyways, the only difference now is that if i want to attack on eu4 it would be somewhere around 12-1pm for me, and i would be at university at that time, that's why i upgraded on america server where i feel much more comfortable with the timing. no im not telling u to leave ur europe server, but if u are not in europe region and u chose to play on europe servers that was completely ur choice back then and u should abide by the new changes about the attacks schedule, and to say most wars used to happen during midnights or early mornings, thats a huge lie because when alpha clans regroup to declare war its during server peak time where most of them can log online, 5am attacks were never a war and never will be a war.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE

if i choose to play on europe server, that's completely my choice and i should already know that europe timezone is much different than mine, however the game also offers me other options following my timezone.

i used to be eu4 player and my timezone was 7 hours behind the server's timezone, but even before the phases schedule we always knew that our timezone is much different than the server's and always worked with it anyways, the only difference now is that if i want to attack on eu4 it would be somewhere around 12-1pm for me, and i would be at university at that time, that's why i upgraded on america server where i feel much more comfortable with the timing. no im not telling u to leave ur europe server, but if u are not in europe region and u chose to play on europe servers that was completely ur choice back then and u should abide by the new changes about the attacks schedule, and to say most wars used to happen during midnights or early mornings, thats a huge lie because when alpha clans regroup to declare war its during server peak time where most of them can log online, 5am attacks were never a war and never will be a war.
Good! let the developers send me to the Africa-1 server after these changes! I want to play at my convenience, which is not available on any server! thanks a lot for some more dumb advice, but I'm not going to grind on another server for 55 lvl for months, a bunch of game problems haven't even been solved yet, they still trade accounts, share them and so on, they haven't done anything about it for years! They don't listen to competent players on this forum, but they give good ideas! what's the point of giving feedback at all, let's all literate rational people just leave the game! and I'm not going to give rational answers anymore, it makes no sense, some are selfish

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
I must say right away, 20/5 was the perfect update, for everyone, and even though it was still not profitable for the attackers in pvp, they captured their pie, and the alliance could not raise it to 400%, even 200% began to take, nevertheless, even this update required any changes, but it would be better to change the concept of the gates completely

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
Good! let the developers send me to the Africa-1 server after these changes! I want to play at my convenience, which is not available on any server! thanks a lot for some more dumb advice, but I'm not going to grind on another server for 55 lvl for months, a bunch of game problems haven't even been solved yet, they still trade accounts, share them and so on, they haven't done anything about it for years! They don't listen to competent players on this forum, but they give good ideas! what's the point of giving feedback at all, let's all literate rational people just leave the game! and I'm not going to give rational answers anymore, it makes no sense, some are selfish
this thread is conflict schedule related, about accounts related topics it doesnt belong here. i gave u my opinion if u dont like it dont reply to it with some nonsense, like i said im not telling u to leave ur server but if ur timezone is too far from the europe timezone then why did u choose europe in the first place years ago? how were u working through it for years but now u complain about it because all clans are active during peak time, which is basically the whole point :coffee: if u dont want to upgrade on a server which has better timezone compared to urs then the complaints are empty, the game offers u many options but u choose to complain because on europa1 u are insanely outnumbered by too many clans and thats why ur side wants phases where most of them cant log. devs gave u a new option to unlock inventory and collect fame if u cant defend, in ur case u never tried to defend, but i assume u cant defend due to low numbers compared to how many enemy clans u have, so use that option wisely.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
this thread is conflict schedule related, about accounts related topics it doesnt belong here. i gave u my opinion if u dont like it dont reply to it with some nonsense, like i said im not telling u to leave ur server but if ur timezone is too far from the europe timezone then why did u choose europe in the first place years ago? how were u working through it for years but now u complain about it because all clans are active during peak time, which is basically the whole point :coffee: if u dont want to upgrade on a server which has better timezone compared to urs then the complaints are empty, the game offers u many options but u choose to complain because on europa1 u are insanely outnumbered by too many clans and thats why ur side wants phases where most of them cant log. devs gave u a new option to unlock inventory and collect fame if u cant defend, in ur case u never tried to defend, but i assume u cant defend due to low numbers compared to how many enemy clans u have, so use that option wisely.
stop responding with the same type of answers, because there was no time frame for this before, or are you a parrot to repeat the same thing? Go play the stone simulator please

Domino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
-
I understand what you are trying to say, but this is completely normal. I've played another game for 8 years and always played on AM servers because the EU server is very dead around 2-3 am. Why? Because the EU players are sleeping at that time.

Every single game with timed events starts when the peak of the player base is online. Imagine a EU Clash Royale event at 4 am... 95% of the player base won't participate because 'normal' people are asleep at that time.

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag

what about the people who play on europe servers and are on EU TIMEZONE? to be forced to start all over again on some other server just because the big alliances are crying so hard on forum? these updates(current) are getting worse and worse. my opinion.

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
And what your clan will decide to do in am2?

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
Instead of just complaining (aka crying) here, why not suggest some changes the devs can look into? And please don't suggest 'Go back to the supplies' because we've discussed that too many times already.
yes, there is a proposal to get away from the concept of holding the gate completely and make it a session struggle for fame throughout the phase, returning all phases

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
yes, there is a proposal to get away from the concept of holding the gate completely and make it a session struggle for fame throughout the phase, returning all phases
but this will not happen, "we will give advice on how to make a non-working system even more absurd"

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
Welcome to a world where things change.
although it is changing, however, adding limitations to the capabilities of people /players has never led to prosperity, although it works, but it cannot work indefinitely, limiting all freedoms leads to chaos, as vice versa, a lot of freedom is chaos, little freedom is chaos, you need to keep a balance, but ds gameplay is very limited much lately, it's like keeping players in a cage for 20 hours and then letting them walk for the other 4 hours and then return to the cage for 20 hours, the gameplay has become DULL and unbalanced, no matter what the developers change, but they will not please either the attackers or the defenders, because the concept is just dead

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
Instead of just complaining (aka crying) here, why not suggest some changes the devs can look into? And please don't suggest 'Go back to the supplies' because we've discussed that too many times already.
already suggested, i also suggest for you to check the whole thing. way before provoking.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Off topic, but whatever, there is no more feedback thread:
Now that attackers have to pay the same amount as defenders, time to bring back faster drain speeds. What is in game right now is a joke and a standing simulator. Defender alliances divided in a way that rarely have more than 6 towers/clan which already puts the drain rate in the lowest third. The fact that defenders still trade maps(now tactically, they drain two so they can focus on the other 3) and nothing is being done about is just sad.

Also, only one clan should get the attacker buff, the one which drained the most amount from the site. This way it's not so easy to take away the attacker buff from the REAL attackers by FAKE attackers who are only there to defend.

Just to stay somewhat on topic: Attack times are still crap and feel like a chore.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Also, only one clan should get the attacker buff, the one which drained the most amount from the site. This way it's not so easy to take away the attacker buff from the REAL attackers by FAKE attackers who are only there to defend.
not as simple as that can also easily explotited so that you will never get the attacker buff ;)

Ok back to the topic. (Create another thread if you want to talk about other things. Thx.)

Here you can see the change of the cycle timings from the previous cycle times (5 spread around the day)
The vertical dotted lines are where engame updates where deployed. Facts are better than rumors circling around here. ;)

CCU vs available sites (last 30 days)

Europe 1
1721137348149.png
Europe 2
1721137669067.png
Europe 3
1721137727273.png
Europe 4
1721137823669.png

America 1
1721137302797.png

America 2
1721137461558.png
America 3
1721137510870.png
America 4
1721137561460.png
America 5
1721137606793.png

Asia 1
1721137402361.png

From the data you can see that with the conflict phases closer together around peak time, the building count (blue lines) rarely go over the ccu count on the server. This ensures enough players are available for the site conflitcs. The ccu overall remained smilar even with changed conflict times to the peaks. So its not as many state that the server are dead now etc.

What could be an option is to include a conflict phase around 17:00 server time (one before the current 3 ones) as the ccu looks good there on almost all servers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.