Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Will the PTR be closed when the update will be applied tomorrow?

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
Just so that ppl can stop making false claims: the recovery times from previous live version was 300seconds until full health, compared to the 45 on ptr now! Also the time for out of combat was previously 20 seconds completly random chosen, to the now 22 seconds of a healing skill.
nobody is making false claims about anything. i am saying that it still takes too long.

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
It would be nice to shoot in their guns while attacking the dinosaur closely
Excelente actualización y los felicito, desde hace muchos años que vengo siguiendo dino storm no presenciaba una actualización tan buena como la actual. Lógicamente hay cosas por mejorar y me gustaría que las tuvieran en cuenta:

1) drop de las prendas de vestir todos saben que con la nueva actualización se necesitan otros tipos de atributos de prendas de vestir por que antes solo se utilizaban de daños. y en la zona lv 55 podemos tardar asta 20 minutos tratando se conseguir 1 prenda.

2) el asunto de las misiones para desbloquear como ven hay muchas cosas nuevas para desbloquear y las misiones cuando las completas solo te acredita 1% y 2% y estas pueden demorar asta 20 minutos (solution que te acrediten 5% por cada misión completada) y así se vuelve menos tedioso lineal y aburrido desbloquear algo ..

3) el valor de los huesos, frutas y otros aranceles que no son recogidos por nadie ya que no tiene ningún valor significativo para el jugador y no tiene ningún clase de uso..

GRACIAS.
me parecen muy buenas ideas, mas que nada el valor de los huesos, frutas, etc debería aumentar, de esta manera sería mas comodo hacer dds

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
@Alewx could the damage from damager mobs (Carnotaurus) at level 44 be reduced a bit?

Even tho with level 40 equipment at close range, they are draining life faster than imagined.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
I think was bad idea increase again the mobs strenght, especially to rex that again they becomed "oneshoting" with they bleeding. I really wonder if thoose players that complainded they need a "challange" were indeed low levels players or just they are from a clan that is owner from a map and they didn't wanted new players upgrade fast xd, because is strange this when the big mayority of players wants a "no so complicated" hunting.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
I was absent from the discussions on the last day and wanted to know if the increase in mob damage was deliberate or if they have an active booster (just like it happened before). I've been facing some 54 and the difference in damage between me and them is notable, a rex thug causes me 22k at close range and 17k with his gun, with each hit.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Oie, vim deixar meu feedback, então eu acho que a Yager ta em desvantagem, eu já testei muitas combinações pra ela acho que "todas". E assim como eu, outros também falam que yager ta se saindo mal em trocas pvp ou até mesmo para caçar e eu só consigo matar alguém com violento, então né
Eu discordo um pouco, talvez possa ser uma combinação de ataque e defesa que pode ter lhe dado um resultado ruim, mas nos testes que já fiz a yager se mostrou uma arma bem eficiente, principalmente com coelo. Uma combinação bem simples dela te faz ter um dano por volta dos 10k, o que dependendo da situação chega a se equivaler a uma showstopper, além de ter mais frequência e o extra do 3 te fazer por um tempo ter o maior dano do jogo. Mas também pode ser questões de onde você testa, já foi um pvp com alguém do seu lvl? Pq realmente os lvl 50 causam pouco estrago em 55 atualmente.

x-kill-x

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
x-kill_girl-x2020
Clan
demon hunter
los drop son muy malos ya es difícil buscar objetos x3 y x4 en zona alta demoras mucho para matar un simple alfa de mas de 3 o 4 lvl encima de ti ...
y si mejor aumenta los dds de cada objeto por antes en un día se conseguía 300 o 400k en un día ahora solo 100 o 150k por día se demora mucho y ademas q casi ni salen los objetos es mejor q aumenten el valor de cada objeto

toxicdeathxZZ

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Petrified
Clan
Asylum
I think was bad idea increase again the mobs strenght, especially to rex that again they becomed "oneshoting" with they bleeding. I really wonder if thoose players that complainded they need a "challange" were indeed low levels players or just they are from a clan that is owner from a map and they didn't wanted new players upgrade fast xd, because is strange this when the big mayority of players wants a "no so complicated" hunting.
I agree that the rex mob shouldn't do enough to nearly one shot someone, but I also think it shouldn't be easy enough to just turn off your brain.

Need to be a nice middle ground where it doesn't take forever to level up and upgrade but it also isn't excessively easy.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Is it intended that mobs can attack with their special skills during battlecry fear effect?
This occurs with all effects, not just the Battle Cry fear effect, that occurs when the mobs receive high damage from players.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
The unfinished clan boosters icons (icons with white square) are still present after the update has been applied.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I agree that the rex mob shouldn't do enough to nearly one shot someone, but I also think it shouldn't be easy enough to just turn off your brain.

Need to be a nice middle ground where it doesn't take forever to level up and upgrade but it also isn't excessively easy.
Which dino were you using and with which equipment?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
It's taking about 4 second for a level 50 player to be killed by Menacing T-Rex level 53. No time to escape. The rex would bleed a good chunk of the health, then the bleed would slow the player and it's a win for the Wild Rex.

I think that the strength of Alpha mobs and Veteran have been a bit overshoot. I'm noticing same difficulty with Veteran Anky.

With Veteran Anky, it's 3 shot of their weapon is enough to remove half life of a Coelo player.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
It's taking about 4 second for a level 50 player to be killed by Menacing T-Rex level 53. No time to escape. The rex would bleed a good chunk of the health, then the bleed would slow the player and it's a win for the Wild Rex.

I think that the strength of Alpha mobs and Veteran have been a bit overshoot. I'm noticing same difficulty with Veteran Anky.

With Veteran Anky, it's 3 shot of their weapon is enough to remove half life of a Coelo player.
Are you taking into account that the rex is 3 levels higher than the player?

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
As I said, the scale of difficulty is increasing. For low levels hunting is very easy, in the last 5 levels it is perfect that it is difficult, they are the last 5 levels of the game that you have to overcome. If it were easy it wouldn't be a challenge.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Acho que voltou com um problema que foi resolvido que as habilidades se mostram prontas para serem usadas mas não consigo usar elas, somente parada.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
As I said, the scale of difficulty is increasing. For low levels hunting is very easy, in the last 5 levels it is perfect that it is difficult, they are the last 5 levels of the game that you have to overcome. If it were easy it wouldn't be a challenge.
Reaching level 50 is already a privilege, around 40% of beginners stop between lvl 14-30 because they do not put focus, objectivity, have no spirit, persistence. I have no problem with making hunting easy for 55, I liked it, and it's great!

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Reaching level 50 is already a privilege, around 40% of beginners stop between lvl 14-30 because they do not put focus, objectivity, have no spirit, persistence. I have no problem with making hunting easy for 55, I liked it, and it's great!
So the games don't work, every game has a learning curve or a difficulty to reach a certain goal, how do you know that players drop out at level 14-30? Do you take this data with the new update? or with the old version ?. If you are using the old version for your argument, then you are in error.
Low levels go through a difficulty curve. Being a low level you can hunt very comfortably without the need for implants, technologies, clothes ... This changes as you level up, the game becomes more difficult and it is perfect that it be so. You don't want to play on "easy" difficulty. The last five levels are the last and for this reason the most difficult, being 55 I very easily kill a Veteran Rex lvl 53, 54. I hunt at a moderate difficulty ankys and ankys bandits in zone lvl 55.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Lowering the difficulty only benefits levels 55, this does not seem correct to me.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
I loved the update, the healing and hunting are impeccable, the fall too, congratulations, but one last thing!

bush +30 3-LEVEL Parassaurolophus ABOVE ME and don't drop if you want 1 damage booster! I don't know if it is my bad luck, but I ask you to see the formula of the drop for reinforcement.

Screenshot_20210323-080732.png "I miss you" 🥺

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
So the games don't work, every game has a learning curve or a difficulty to reach a certain goal, how do you know that players drop out at level 14-30? Do you take this data with the new update? or with the old version ?. If you are using the old version for your argument, then you are in error.
Low levels go through a difficulty curve. Being a low level you can hunt very comfortably without the need for implants, technologies, clothes ... This changes as you level up, the game becomes more difficult and it is perfect that it be so. You don't want to play on "easy" difficulty. The last five levels are the last and for this reason the most difficult, being 55 I very easily kill a Veteran Rex lvl 53, 54. I hunt at a moderate difficulty ankys and ankys bandits in zone lvl 55.
With the update, I continue to see players in the chat asking for help because they can't kill a level 10 thug, being they level 8. They have difficulties but are they comfortable? If they can no longer kill without an implant, how good is that?
I think for Ds to have more active players is to make the start a little easier, and maybe to make the middle of the journey more difficult, making the end easy again, example: 1-25 easy, 25-45 difficult, 45-50 medium, 50- 55 easy, i lvl 55 still die to ankylosaurus bandits if i don't attack them back

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
With the update, I continue to see players in the chat asking for help because they can't kill a level 10 thug, being they level 8. They have difficulties but are they comfortable? If they can no longer kill without an implant, how good is that?
I think for Ds to have more active players is to make the start a little easier, and maybe to make the middle of the journey more difficult, making the end easy again, example: 1-25 easy, 25-45 difficult, 45-50 medium, 50- 55 easy, i lvl 55 still die to ankylosaurus bandits if i don't attack them back
Need to step in here.
The unlock of the slots is calculated into the difficulty, so if you unlock one it is kind of mandatory to use the an implant in the slot. Same goes for the weapon.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
This is not the case, those players who find it difficult is because they have a bad combination or because they do not know how to play.
The level of difficulty of a game, never, but should never depend on the players, because if it were, the players would make the game very easy for themselves. So the difficulty you do not have to see from the player's perspective, but from the perspective of the game in general. This is a rule of thumb for all games, and most triple-A game developers know it.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
The thing with the new bandits is, they are killable with the right equipment, but the player has to be extremely careful, and start to kill the group with full hp. This is not that much of a problem while hunting(although it makes hunting more tiring for the players, since they have to focus more), but in war, they will murder players who are just trying to get around to attack/defend. Especially true for rex and para bandits which have slowdown effect.

And i just saw a full level 55 player getting killed by 54 anky bandits while trying to simply get through them. He had hunting techs and implants, so with war set this would be even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.