Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X

el nuevo bug esta pasando de nuevo
[/CITATION]
no creo que es un bug , comprueba tu conexión a Internet. (F11), es posible que es un problema de sincronización :)
ya que juegas en calidad baja :p

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
I think it would be a very short time 10 seconds
even 15 seconds would be better. 22 seconds is far too long. not even just for hunting. when trying to defend a map like mm, you get attacked constantly bet veterans and alphas that cause you to lose health or prevent you from teleporting which can cause you to get killed or lose buildings. the combat mode lasts too long and really needs to be shortened, for hunting as well as pvp.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
even 15 seconds would be better. 22 seconds is far too long. not even just for hunting. when trying to defend a map like mm, you get attacked constantly bet veterans and alphas that cause you to lose health or prevent you from teleporting which can cause you to get killed or lose buildings. the combat mode lasts too long and really needs to be shortened, for hunting as well as pvp.
but you are asking too much, for me the timing is perfect and I drastically noticed the difference between the live server version and the PTR

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
but you are asking too much, for me the timing is perfect and I drastically noticed the difference between the live server version and the PTR
that's not asking too much. that's asking to not be drastically weakened before i can even kill whoever is draining my clan's spawns.

Vétin

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
_G.Night ROBICHEAUX_
Clan
_BLACK_
podia aumenta o dano das armas ja q os dinos estao com bem mais vida

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
View attachment 40885

this white frame is horrible, and I lose it, the icon of vitality looks like anything, except for something that increases my vitality, it’s not green
Maybe bug because the vitality icon exist (the same from attibutes and on the live sever clan booster) @Narokath should answer this. And about the desing i have doubts, this one indeed is more identificable on less seconds than the other ones, but the other ones look more aesthetic. So i don't know which is better xd

virus123

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-I- Daddy 9 9 9 -I-
Clan
Muscle
Los pollitos dicen pió pió pió, cuando tienen hambre cuando tienen frió

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Negative points of the balance sheet update:

- none!

Thanks for reading! 😂

I think the public test is ready to be closed, and updated for the active server, I have already tested many solutions and there has been a lot of improvement, the bad thing was reported here mainly about PvE, it is not so serious, so just fix little things that are missing and put it to our game on the active server! If anyone disagrees, please write why.

Greetings, XxSr.DinoxX

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Just so that ppl can stop making false claims: the recovery times from previous live version was 300seconds until full health, compared to the 45 on ptr now! Also the time for out of combat was previously 20 seconds completly random chosen, to the now 22 seconds of a healing skill.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Just so that ppl can stop making false claims: the recovery times from previous live version was 300seconds until full health, compared to the 45 on ptr now! Also the time for out of combat was previously 20 seconds completly random chosen, to the now 22 seconds of a healing skill.
300 seconds, I'm going to make a coffee and when I come back, maybe I'm still in combat mode (it's sarcasm) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Oie, vim deixar meu feedback, então eu acho que a Yager ta em desvantagem, eu já testei muitas combinações pra ela acho que "todas". E assim como eu, outros também falam que yager ta se saindo mal em trocas pvp ou até mesmo para caçar e eu só consigo matar alguém com violento, então né

Dragun0v

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dragun0v
Clan
Asylum
You guys really need to change the damage for hunting. I thank you that you guys increase the player's health, but the damage i deal with mobs are very low and it takes time to kill brontops, vet brachi, anky and so much more. This will not only affect the hunting mechanics, but also the missions. It takes me forever to do those "Hunt down this specific mob" type quests. Leveling up takes too long now, which generate uninterests among our new players.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
You guys really need to change the damage for hunting. I thank you that you guys increase the player's health, but the damage i deal with mobs are very low and it takes time to kill brontops, vet brachi, anky and so much more. This will not only affect the hunting mechanics, but also the missions. It takes me forever to do those "Hunt down this specific mob" type quests. Leveling up takes too long now, which generate uninterests among our new players.
But what are you talking about? Now hunting is much easier, and others reduced the health of the mobs, being low level you can hunt very comfortably without the need to use implants, technologies, good clothes, in areas above your level. Obviously the tank mobs will take time to hunt, for they are tanks.

Vulcan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-I- VulCan CraZy -I-
Clan
- L O S T -
When will the changes of the ptr be implemented on the live servers?

Dragun0v

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dragun0v
Clan
Asylum
But what are you talking about? Now hunting is much easier, and others reduced the health of the mobs, being low level you can hunt very comfortably without the need to use implants, technologies, good clothes, in areas above your level. Obviously the tank mobs will take time to hunt, for they are tanks.
I tested it at the testing server earlier. I equipped my current lvl dino, gun, techs and implants, then i came to my hunting spot. Before, it was a walk in the park to earn dds and kill mobs, but now it takes time to kill low health mobs such as carno or smilo. especially using pm since all of it's skill requires medium/far range. No one should be comfortable knowing you don't need techs, imps or clothes to hunt. Thats one of the reasons for the low leveled players to stop improving since they are already OP.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Oie, vim deixar meu feedback, então eu acho que a Yager ta em desvantagem, eu já testei muitas combinações pra ela acho que "todas". E assim como eu, outros também falam que yager ta se saindo mal em trocas pvp ou até mesmo para caçar e eu só consigo matar alguém com violento, então né
Todas as outras armas estão tendo um desempenho maior, o extra 3 da Yager quase não muda nada. 33% é muito baixo comparado a Colt que da 1000% de dano causado por armas, se mudarem para 50% o extra da Yager tenho certeza que ela pode ficar boa como as outras armas.

Afinal todas as coisas deve ser iguais certo?

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I tested it at the testing server earlier. I equipped my current lvl dino, gun, techs and implants, then i came to my hunting spot. Before, it was a walk in the park to earn dds and kill mobs, but now it takes time to kill low health mobs such as carno or smilo. especially using pm since all of it's skill requires medium/far range. No one should be comfortable knowing you don't need techs, imps or clothes to hunt. Thats one of the reasons for the low leveled players to stop improving since they are already OP.
I invite you to remember your beginnings in the game, low-level players obsess over the game, that's how it happened to me .. obviously I couldn't keep up and I left the game many times without reaching the maximum level, even when the maximum level was 40, 45. it just reached the maximum level when this is level 55. The difficulty of the game is now a curve that increases as you level up. The low levels can enjoy improving very easily, but little by little the difficulty increases and the need to equip correctly as well.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I was wondering about why the placeholder icon was showing up for you. Which item did you activate to trigger that icon?
Nothing, I just applied a couple of clan boosters stored in the clan inventory (surely someone tried very hard to get them and I shamelessly stole them, but don't tell my clan anything) ;)

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
but the damage i deal with mobs are very low and it takes time to kill brontops, vet brachi, anky and so much more.
Brontos, vet/alpha brachys or ankies are not supposed to be killed fast. If you use damager then you kill faster, but lose hp faster too. Opposite for tanks, killing is slow, but hp is lost slowly too.
With damagers you can't really sprint in killing mobs, what for tanks isn't big problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.