- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X
the new update on the PTR is perfect now , to hunt , it's faster now cus entelodons had too much hp , was the only problem to hunt and cooldown to heal . i'm impatient to see this changes on the live and to back to hunting correctly.

x-kill-x

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
x-kill_girl-x2020
Clan
demon hunter

el nuevo bug esta pasando de nuevo

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
In terms of hunting, also, u can add back the shooting in close combat, and not only the dino. Would make it more easier for us
Whether the gun fires or not will make no difference. The dino's DPS is currently almost the same compared to dino+weapon damage, and bringing weapons shooting at melee would require a reduction in dino damage and decreasing that damage would make weapons more efficient sources, which it would make the update proposal useless.

-|-...Ghost

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
-------
Clan
--------
Queria que consertassem isso,como as armas agora mudam lvl 50 e 55 elas ficam grandes ficam esterrada no chão principalmente a parcíficador e isso fica meio feio.Minha sugestão é deixar elas apoiada nos dois braços do ranger.
Screenshot_1.png

Ramazan0.0

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Snawer -
Clan
- NocturnA -
Hello administrators and players, I want to say something about game behavior rules; As we know, dino storm is a game that has existed for a long time and is loved to be played by most of our people, and among us there are people who spent years and effort in this game, the game has certain rules, we know these rules and we also know the in-game penalties given to those who violate these rules, I am a little worried about permanently closing the game accounts of those who give their time and effort to this game, as long as I do not comply with the rules of game behavior and account security from the managers, which is the punishment given to the person permanently. I recommend that the suspension be lifted and that this penalty be kept between at least 1 week and a maximum of 1 year, I look forward to the players' opinions on this subject. have a nice day :)

xX_Magnus_Xx

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
xX_Magnus_Xx
Clan
BNF
PVP is better, however, than it is worth having VIOLA 30 day and not working?
Most players own viola and the viola doesn’t work half as much as it has to offer in higher DAMAGE to players. This being another insignificant thing in the game, since it doesn’t work. FIX THE VIOLA

Arrume os bolos que deu no evento, porque bolo nenhum funciona, que horrível, se continuar assim o evento foi um evento inútil e para todos os jogadores uma perda de tempo, DISPARA POR FAVOR.

So that so much life if there is a new map or new level so that we can upgrade to yes to be able to have that much life at the maximum level 65, it would be very good indeed.

Suppose a level 30, it is not certain that a level 55 takes too long to kill a level 30 since it is level 55 is a maximum level and it should not take so long to kill a level unless it. ARRANGE

SkyRed

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-X-SkyRed-X-
Clan
your mam
Disagree. It's boring for you since you probably used violent damage boosters and some equipments that are higher level. But between level 10 and level 20, it's perfect as it is right now.
i used all the level stuff i got given in ptr so yeah and for every level i got the same result: too easy hunt
the dmg of the equipment got increased while the hp and general resistance of mobs got decreased

-|-...Ghost

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
-------
Clan
--------
MDS,desde quando 1minuto pra matar um smilodon vcs tão louco,querem bem farmar 100k de DD em 5hrs so pode ser aff.

M-Lulu

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- A.r.i.z.o.n.a -
Clan
Clan Steel RomeroMX_
as i said in my opinion its just boring killing stuff so easly and so fast. there is no challenge
At lvl55 we only have 1x drop and although I liked many things about this update, it’s not fun (for me) to spend hours and hours in the game taking a long time to kill the animals, it gets tiring and honestly I don’t feel like hunting after that. I’m not saying that absurd damage is what should come back too, but for hunting it helped a lot if we had more damage.

M-Lulu

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- A.r.i.z.o.n.a -
Clan
Clan Steel RomeroMX_
As I said, it's no longer fun to hunt and I saw a significant improvement in the PTR and I really liked it but I still believe that it would be better for us to return to the old process of extra power, where both damage influenced and not only that of third parties but also wanted our weapons to be allowed again to shoot in melee combat. I'm trying to adapt to the update, because the changes were good mainly with our dinosaurs, but but the changes with the weapons are really complicated.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I insist that they should decrease a little more the damages of levels below 55, so that the players continue to climb and do not stay in a single level (example would be 51-54)

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
I can come here to tell you about the PVE and the Drop rate:

Strengths:

-Cure after accelerated combat.

- Wonderful farm.

- PVE with less lasting and faster battles.

positive conclusion: Different items, mainly common ones, more frequently to farm with great success.

Negative points:

- I have not seen changes in the frequency of an item's rarity rate (rare items are more difficult to get, (The public test left me level 10, does this have and does it affect?).).

-I can't get boosters with the same frequency as before (The public test made me level 10, does this have and does it affect?).

negative conclusion: Unusual items have the frequency of rare items.

in the totally critical mode I saw that the drop is for common items and for the farm, but not much for the UP, it did improve, in fact I think it should improve and I still have this fear in the PVE that I already mentioned (The public test me left level 10, does it have and does it affect?).

I want answers from the players, preferably GMs !!!!

Greetings, XxSr.DinoxX

.Onix.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
.Onix.
Clan
Gladiadores
Screenshot_2.png
Bueno ando verificando algunas misiones y una de ella sigue Bug (Saga Windheim) - (no aparece el carnotauro Campeón que hay que derrotar)

Ramazan0.0

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Snawer -
Clan
- NocturnA -
I'm at level 16 on the test server and I have killed level 53 smilodons, but all rare ones that come out are x1, all rare and non-rare items need to increase the spawn amount.We need x4 rarity in hunting so they need to increase this possibility

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
You dont need either range or clock in close range, guns dont shoot in close so clock in close range is useless. As @Agusdim said, you should get at least dino def tech, if possible dino reflection tech too. Rex has lowest health so it needs something to protect itself from dmg.
that doesn't help slow healing because of how long combat mode is. that is my problem. it doesn't matter how much you mitigate damage WHILE you hunt. once your health is too low, no matter how long that takes, it still takes an eternity to get out of combat mode to get back to full.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
that doesn't help slow healing because of how long combat mode is. that is my problem. it doesn't matter how much you mitigate damage WHILE you hunt. once your health is too low, no matter how long that takes, it still takes an eternity to get out of combat mode to get back to full.
it's only 22 seconds it's not that long

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
@Highway, When will the PTR update be applied to the Active Server ??

~ Greetings, XxSr.DinoxX America 5.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Consider again the Clan Booster effect icons, it's not to discredit the designer's work, but the square-shaped white frame doesn't really look too cute on you. In the live version, with the status effect icons in a circular shape, and the four white details, it's more than perfect, I'm sure everyone likes it a lot.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
22 seconds is very long, what are you talking about? in other games, getting out of combat takes no more than maybe 10 seconds. that's reasonable. 22 seconds is ridiculous.
I think it would be a very short time 10 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.