Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Screenshot_4.png

This is my first feedback

I joined with 2500 fame first, after I saw that my position will be Speaker and there was a 50% difference between me and the player above me, I updated my fame to 5000, I noticed the hints does not change, then I pushed it to 20,000 fame.

Still not changed, I however ended up winning the Director.

It is not convenient that the Election Stats stay static despite me changing the fame, otherwise it's just giving non sense information. The new system (especially the clues) will be more difficult to navigate around for the player rather than the old ones.

The way I see how this is executed is like an Auction House. The one with the highest fame will win their desired position (granted that position is unlocked)

This Election Stats need more work.

Last edited:

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
if you wait a couple of days you can already earn all the charges with the fame that the devs gave us.
funny how you say this, the real developer are themselves participating in full elections and wasting tthe bid fame of people bidding for higher elections and yet they can increase there fame how much ever they want. while we suffer and it happens only in my election xDD from moving from deputy to marshall i was blocked by a dev and lost 135k fame just to get assistant deputy again

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Screenshot_5.png

Dino Dollars

Realized that the renovation of clothes qnd protection will be through Dino Dollar, Will DD's Farm be improved?
Considering the fact that DDS is used much more across the game now— Wearables renewal, Election Application Fee, Achievement for Clan Donation.

There needs to be a rework around how the DDS are gathered.

We already have trouble gathering DDS as a level 55, and I am sure that you are no stranger to this topic.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
What items would you look forward to being added to Silver Lily's Emporium?
The current items in the Emporium don't have the "wow factor".

There need to be exceptional items that are available for a limited time that will motivate the ones who already got Sheriff to fight for it. The current ones are just not gonna make it.

Add more steampunk theme clothing, Add Pirate Galaxy clothes to the game, and Plague Doctor costume. That is something that I am willing to spend money to collect.

You could really monetize the Halloween event from start to end. How? Add clothes and items (related to events) limited for a certain time only, and watch how crazy people will fight for them— this could work for any event, not simply Halloween.

Players will be willing to collect anything and everything like they already do with rare Skins from sales.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
did they reduce the number of steps? @Highway

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
funny how you say this, the real developer are themselves participating in full elections and wasting tthe bid fame of people bidding for higher elections and yet they can increase there fame how much ever they want. while we suffer and it happens only in my election xDD from moving from deputy to marshall i was blocked by a dev and lost 135k fame just to get assistant deputy again
1680203288803.png1680203298637.png

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
I see the list got reduced once again, is it what active offices (?) (sorry i forgot the name) means, and how they works? It got reduced bcs less ppl applied in elections? But on the other hand is 33 not quite big number? Why did it got reduced? Is there a specific number of people who applied so that the system will make more offices? (for example 50 ppl). Also why it suddenly got reduced when 33 players joined into election and expanded when only 12 players joined into election? (last one i dont have photo, its from my experience and i didnt took ss bcs i didnt thought it will be needed)

Attachments

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
also @Rav3n dont write me in game bish i have mute XDDD

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
My first feedback.

In general, I really like the update since the town hall complies with being fair and nothing manipulative, even this new system is more fun and exciting (at least for me).

But there are some things that could be changed or added.

• We need the statistics to be updated several times and not fixedly. Only the percentage or average of fame. The reason is so that we can invest fame properly.
  • The interface of 'last result' is very simple in design and needs to be improved to make it look attractive.
  • When we earn a charge, at first we don't know what charge it is, since the game doesn't tell you directly in the 'apply for an office' tab. We need something to let us know that we have successfully earned our office.
  • It seems strange to me that sometimes we win positions in very low elections with a lot of fame, but in high elections we win an office with little fame. I think that will not be the case when the act. is online but it's just a curiosity that I have.
It seems perfect to me that the townhall bases its factor on the active players on a server, since it maintains a proper balance between players invading other servers. This is due to the demand for fame that increases when there are many applicants in the town hall. But it's still something we need to watch carefully when the update is officially released.
  • What items would you look forward to being added to Silver Lily's Emporium?
como dijo @Pleiadian We need the surprise factor. We need never-before-seen rare skins and clothing to make collecting silver crowns worthwhile. Also items to shape the game world for all players There is a lot of potential in lily's emporium, so make the most of it. After the PTR I'll probably make a list of ideas for this kind of thing.

Last edited:

- V O R A -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
VoraX
Clan
- U N T A M E D -
If this updated gets deployed, I would like for the election stats to have mini descriptions of what they are and how they work to help guide players. Like most other items, we can access the descriptions by hovering over the statistic.

- V O R A -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
VoraX
Clan
- U N T A M E D -
^ Since it can be very confusing to our new players.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
if that would be dynamic the server would burn :D
no it is on purpose to make it a bit more strategic, with each new information you have to reevaluate your current fame.
You say that it will be strategic for us but if you check my post above, I don't see any strategy in these number being static despite me changing my fame investment.

That's like me being blindfolded, trying to throw a dart at the wall hoping I'll get the bullseye. 🎯

I'll say it again, the fact that it is static doesn't benefit anyone.

Almost nobody that have tested the Town Hall want it like that. These values needs to be changed as we are changing our fame investment.

If left like that, it's simply displaying inaccurate information.

This small detail which have a big impact needs to change.

I do see the idea behind this execution. Here's a suggestion to make it better.

Let the Election Stats be changing until the last moment.

If we take Sheriff election as example.. Let the info be live and dynamic while the election is still running, but 3 hours before the election conclude, any change would not be reflected on the Election Stats.

Information displayed(Election Stats) is more useful than what we got now on PTR. (/)

Information will not be "inaccurate" while modifying fame— except for last minute. (/)

This will create more tension and suspense while the elections are about to conclude. (/)

Last edited:

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
You say that it will be strategic for us but if you check my post above, I don't see any strategy in these number being static despite me changing my fame investment.

That's like me being blindfolded, trying to throw a dart at the wall hoping I'll get the bullseye. 🎯

I'll say it again, the fact that it is static doesn't benefit anyone.

Almost nobody that have tested the Town Hall want it like that. These values needs to be changed as we are changing our fame investment.

If left like that, it's simply displaying inaccurate information.

This small detail which have a big impact needs to change.

I do see the idea behind this execution. Here's a suggestion to make it better.

Let the Election Stats be changing until the last moment.

If we take Sheriff election as example.. Let the info be live and dynamic while the election is still running, but 3 hours before the election conclude, any change would not be reflected on the Election Stats.

Information displayed(Election Stats) is more useful than what we got now on PTR. (/)

Information will not be "inaccurate" while modifying fame— except for last minute. (/)

This will create more tension and suspense while the elections are about to conclude. (/)
You assume that the information displayed would be the one updated every frame to stay in realtime. but if you hover the mouse over it you see below at the timeline when the information was pulled and given for that moment.

To go with your example you get put closer and closer to the board to throw your dart and you get aimed at it. you make it look like you would be without anything, which is not really the case.

how long do you estimate will it take until someone claims he can not win election because the stats are not updated up to the ultimate end of an election?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The interface of 'last result' is very simple in design and needs to be improved to make it look attractive.
That gets me curious, what makes an ui that shows the winner of the previous election attractive?

It seems strange to me that sometimes we win positions in very low elections with a lot of fame, but in high elections we win an office with little fame. I think that will not be the case when the act. is online but it's just a curiosity that I have.
that would mostly be because the ptr was crowded while everyone hat to start from ranger on, live it will be different. also as it is not possible to jump offices that you never reached the tings get a bit tricky.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
That gets me curious, what makes an ui that shows the winner of the previous election attractive?

that would mostly be because the ptr was crowded while everyone hat to start from ranger on, live it will be different. also as it is not possible to jump offices that you never reached the tings get a bit tricky.
The current one is too big, when i click the top part and drag it to the top of my screen to look at the bottom part of the ui, then when I try to go back up to close it, it just get stucks outside of the screen( I have small resolution) unless I press P or another key that changes the Ui. Basically It's just huge and you get lost looking for information in it. This all happened because of dynamic seats I had to go pretty far down to look at the list when there were 50+ seats

Last edited:

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan

It would be attractive if it was smaller.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
totally not true, I just didn't waste 1 mio fame for ranger :D

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
The current one is too big, when i click the top part and drag it to the top of my screen to look at the bottom part of the ui, then when I try to go back up to close it, it just get stucks outside of the screen( I have small resolution) unless I press P or another key that changes the Ui. Basically It's just huge and you get lost looking for information in it. This all happened because of dynamic seats I had to go pretty far down to look at the list when there were 50+ seats
Why don't you use higher resolution? I have seen that most of players use low resolution for no useful reason. Higher resolution lets see everything better and screen isn't "trashed" a lot.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
The interface of 'last result' is very simple in design and needs to be improved to make it look attractive.
As for me its good enough. Better keep it simple and understandable, than "attractive" and complicated. Maybe its better to not change anything since it could get worse.

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
totally not true, I just didn't waste 1 mio fame for ranger :D
and there was no other way to compete against 99+ people bidding mad fame ofc it was either bidding that or loosing elections , its a strategy but ofcourse now ur in my elections :D

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
also why is there no withdrawl option atleast before the deadline goes , we should get the option to withdraw if we wish to . dont u think @Narokath

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
also why is there no withdrawl option atleast before the deadline goes , we should get the option to withdraw if we wish to . dont u think @Narokath
In previous iteration of the townhall was a abort application option and it was just not working, it was only inviting to abuse.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Why don't you use higher resolution? I have seen that most of players use low resolution for no useful reason. Higher resolution lets see everything better and screen isn't "trashed" a lot.
Cause lower resolution gives me better fps than higher resolution. Just not that great of a pc things.

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
In previous iteration of the townhall was a abort application option and it was just not working, it was only inviting to abuse.
how is exercising the right to stay in an election or not an "Abuse". if you could just please explain sir

Status
Not open for further replies.