slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
What's the point of knowing how much the person above you have and person bellow you have, if you have no clue if your current position is awarding you the rank you wanted or not?
It helped me to understand how many tricksters as me there are. If both above and below had 0%, then it meant at least 2 other opponents have invested same fame amounts.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
View attachment 45521
Can someone explain to me how this works please?
More detailed information will be needed about these clues.

How they work?

What the left % and right % means?

What the - symbol means?
for e.g if you have invested 100 k fame and upper arrow says 30% and lower arrow says 20%, that means one opponent of yours in that election invested 130 k fame, one opponent invested 80 k fame. (but keep in mind that values do not get updated, they are static once the timeline hits the trigger, so updating invested fames does not applied there, it only shows specifically)
I would also like to add that these colors should have higher saturation, because at first I thought that arrow down is gray, not purple

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Is the average fame spent like the total average or just in the current election? Because at first I thought it was the average of the current election running but now I have my doubts.
Yes, it is the total average in the time the statistic was posted in the election you are in. But that certainly changed over the period of the election.

I think I have found a bug in the fame wear with our clothes and skins. The fame of our clothes is supposed to go away when we take damage or attack, but I've been attacking smilodons and I haven't gotten any fame but when I change my dinosaur, I get my fame right away.

This does not happen when I change my usual dinosaur without having attacked any mob.
Clothing wear depends on how long you are in combat mode. Regardless of damage taken etc. as long you are in combat mode (shown in the main skill ui button). It will directly calculate wear of clothing and award fame on the end of the combat and within combat for each 5 minutes currently.

Currently it takes 4 hours combat time to deplete clothing from 100% to 0%

More detailed information will be needed about these clues.

How they work?

What the left % and right % means?

What the - symbol means?
its like @Ulutin explained before. It shows the fame delta percentage of the position above and below you current position.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Is the average fame spent like the total average or just in the current election? Because at first I thought it was the average of the current election running but now I have my doubts.
it is about the current election that is running in that moment.

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
overflows from the edges

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

Attachments

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Another question, as 40lvl sheriff assistant, I saw it is needed 45lvl to go into Town hall highest offices but since I'm already after governor does it mean because of my lvl i won't be able to join into higher election than gove? @Highway
Still waiting

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
if your ranger does not match the minimum required level for the tier in the townhall, you won't be able to take part in the election tier. so if you are level 10 and governor, that is highly sus but ok, but it means no election for you at all as for street minimum is 15.
no more 4 level sheriff players atop of the monument then, that was something needed

Edy V. Ice

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Edy V. Ice
Clan
Infested Roses
Realized that the renovation of clothes qnd protection will be through Dino Dollar, Will DD's Farm be improved?

Elena

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Nothing
Clan
All shit
não há mais jogadores de xerife de nível 4 no topo do monumento então, isso era algo necessário
[/CITAR]

Cry about it 🤕

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
we are very bad we have very little fame they should give more than 2 million fame to the players we are many nobody wants to lose and 1 million very little we will barely be able to become governor they should grant more fame
For now I'm liking it, but I don't support something that when all this comes out, an accumulation of medals will not be awarded to people who are already in previous sheriff or position
You should learn to value your resources, the first days the amount of fame invested will be very high since there are many active players at the same time, if you wait a couple of days you can already earn all the charges with the fame that the devs gave us.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
No creen que el logro de donar 25M a un clan es un poco exagerado?
Depende de la situacion actual de tu servidor, por lo general los servidores donde no hay guerras, los jugadores logran farmear mucha cantidad de dds...

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
It helped me to understand how many tricksters as me there are. If both above and below had 0%, then it meant at least 2 other opponents have invested same fame amounts.
Now everything makes sense!

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Shouldn't there be a button to cancel the application? For example:

I am a Director, I ran for Board Member, but then I changed my mind and want to run for Director again. How do I do it?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan

I am a Director, I ran for Board Member, but then I changed my mind and want to run for Director again. How do I do it?
It can't and I don't think it makes sense as it would cause some to leave more offices. I think it would be valid if we could cancel our applications before the fame average is applied or when the evaluation begins.

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai

I like it this way because you can put as much fame as you want, leaving the election after doing this would abuse of the system, manipulating stats to force other opponents to spend all the fame they got. That would be total gambling to participate in the elections.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
It can't and I don't think it makes sense as it would cause some to leave more offices. I think it would be valid if we could cancel our applications before the fame average is applied or when the evaluation begins.
Maybe I misunderstood, but that's what I mean, I would like to be able to cancel before the election closes.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Maybe I misunderstood, but that's what I mean, I would like to be able to cancel before the election closes.
yup, that's what i tried to say but i put "after" instead of "before", sorry hehe.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I just won director with 5k fame, there were 11 people but the average fame was 18k, what happened there?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
If the minimum fame is 125, why does the player below me have a difference of 50%?

View attachment 45566
This makes sence as you never had the director office. So your invested fame boosted by 200%. That means that the one below you already had the director office before and dont have the boost you have.

No that is not possible and by design not allowed. If you invest fame in the election its an commitment you make to reach an office. So its wise to bring enough fame that you think will reach your desired target.

I just won director with 5k fame, there were 11 people but the average fame was 18k, what happened there?
The other players have not ulocked the directors office yet that where in the competition with you. So they could never get a seat even when putting more fame in than you.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
what is the point of neighboring applications, expected office and average fame spent being static?

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Yet If you put in more fame after you get expected office information you can win office that is above expected anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.