Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
For now I'm liking it, but I don't support something that when all this comes out, an accumulation of medals will not be awarded to people who are already in previous sheriff or position
previous sheriff players (probably 100%) already got their rex. and there will not be baby rex for sale (via tokens) until 2.1 update as its told. so nothing to worry about to not have tokens. just farm some fame, get into elections and save them

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
what surprise?

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
The fame relation is currentlsy planned to be 25% from clothing and the rest of the 75% from building rewards.
That's fair. I mean, what's good for one is actually good for all. And since offices will be adjusted based on how many people apply for elections, I think we should encourage this behavior and let people waste their dd and apply for offices to create more opportunities for everyone next rounds, so thump up from me (/)

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
that is totally up to you, it is intended as personal investment management, is the possible reward worth the amounf of the fame you spend there, is it worth it to spend even more, estimated on the possible office you might gain.
Perhaps a demonstration? It is easier said than done, even for me. How can these information actually help us. Some tips would be welcomed.

Zzzzz

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- Zeref -
Clan
_MaD BullS_
Hello, I had a bug where the option to exit the election does not appear

Attachments

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
For the old retired sheriffs topic, I think there will be no issues, as long as we are allowed to get re-elected just like everyone else and collect silver crowns to get exclusive sheriff items and general items. They already said that clothes will provide a reasonable output, so that can be used to grind fame points without relying on clans to boost them.

Last edited:

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
The fame relation is currentlsy planned to be 25% from clothing and the rest of the 75% from building rewards.
Question though.

25% to 75% is relation between what?
  • The fame one player collect via clothes VS one building collect?
  • The fame one player collect via clothes VS all server buildings collect?
  • The fame all server players collect via clothes VS all server buildings collect?
Once again, these values shouldn't be left up to interpretation

Last edited:

Lulu.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Lulu.
Clan
None
I was left with 3 sheriff positions because I ran out of fame for the fight I was doing to get to my current position now that it continues

- V O R A -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
VoraX
Clan
- U N T A M E D -
1680139745180.png
Can someone explain to me how this works please?

mystery

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-Wraith
Clan
Black
so nothing to worry about to not have tokens. just farm some fame, get into elections and save them
very easy to say

but being a sheriff already but still needing to do so much work for content that’s meant for sheriffs seem very unfair.

at least 50% of the tokens throughout the elections for already-sheriff-players would be enough tbh

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
applying for an office and winning the sheriff will become easier, with this the game will lose its objective.
the election time will not be the same when the update is officially released

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Early Feedback: [1]

I wanted to get Director (as the next step on the ladder). I previously got Speaker office for only 20k fame, so I wanted to try my chances with that one.
  • I applied to Street and added 150 fame (or whatever was the base minimum)
Normally I would add more but I decided to wait for the tips and try reduce the amount of fame I spend accordingly.
  • I waited until deadline is reached and it said 42 applicants including me have applied to street.
There were only 26 available seats, so I knew that 16 applicants are going to walk out with nothing. I didn't know how many wants Director like me, that information was inclusive to all Street elections, so that information didn't tell me how many people are directly competing with me.
  • I waited until second tip appeared about the average fame value & it said that the average value is 55k fame.
Once again, I did not know what I can do with that information, I did assume that the person that ranked 21st out of all 42 applicants could have added fame close to that range, so I thought my best chance to reach the top was to double that amount and I readjusted my bid to 110k fame which was double the average.
  • I waited until the third tip appeared and it said (20% above) & (0% below)
I still didn't get clear indication from developers how are these numbers actually get calculated, so that I can plan accordingly, but I decided to go with what @Ulutin said:
for e.g if you have invested 100 k fame and upper arrow says 30% and lower arrow says 20%, that means one opponent of yours in that election invested 130 k fame, one opponent invested 80 k fame.
and estimated that the person below me added the same exact amount as me, and the person above me added 20% more than me.
120% x 110k = 132k
I decided to increase my bid to 140K hoping that would be enough to surpass the person above me.
  • I waited until the fourth and final tip appeared and it said that I'm estimated to win Director
I decided to do nothing by that point thinking that would be enough to win Director, the next step for me on the ladder.

The final result: Speaker
  • I did not win the next step on the ladder which is Director, even though it said that I would most likely get it.
  • I go speaker office again, a mediocre office that is definitely not worth spending 140k fame to get again, after I already won it with 20k fame.
  • I did not get a refund for 140k fame I spent, which I would much rather have than the few silver crowns, I received.
  • I think the dynamic mechanism should be adjusted to award offices based on number of applicants who applied now, and not based on who applied from the previous round, because it is currently wasting many opportunities when they are not needed and not giving it when it is actually needed.
  • I think the tips needs to be live so that we keep adjusting our bids accordingly, otherwise it is meaningless and rather considered shot in the foot, since you waste much fame trying to get an office and in the end you don't even get it because people could always wait until all tips are given and then readjust their bids after that.
  • I think there should be an evaluation period where we are given the semi-final results and given a choice to withdraw and get their refund or stay and get the desired office or be okay with the office they were assigned instead.
  • I think there should be an abort button that allow people to exit Street/district/town before deadline is reached, means before deadline people can both go in and come out as they please.

Last edited:

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Feedback would be appreciated, share what you learned and explain how it worked out for you and what you had to spend, and how you managed to get more, and so on
At my first try, I didn't win.. but later started spending minimum fame and had to be careful with it I always looked the average fame invested and total number of applicants with how many free seats were presented there for others and made calculations as I was climbing on whether I should spend more fame or leave it as it is. and in the end I spent around 260k fame (leftovers) to win the final office (sheriff), Thanks for reading hehe! :cheeky:Coolio clothes.png

OniX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
.OniX.
Clan
-Gladiadores-
No creen que el logro de donar 25M a un clan es un poco exagerado?

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
and made calculations as I was climbing on whether I should spend more fame or leave it as it is.
Could you give more detail on that? perhaps show your notebook where you done it or rewrite how you did it for us

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Could you give more detail on that? perhaps show your notebook where you done it or rewrite how you did it for us
I dont how to explain but as I'm climbing higher ranks I noticed people started investing less fame and my intuition told me they had less fame than me while I was trying my best to save my fame and kept an eye on how many seats were there and spent accordingly. example if there are 20 seats and 7 players applied including me, I knew we all were gonna win or something so I spent the bare minimum while keeping an eye on the average fame invested data and guessed my way on how much they will spend on next elections. :p

- V O R A -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
VoraX
Clan
- U N T A M E D -
Is the average fame spent like the total average or just in the current election? Because at first I thought it was the average of the current election running but now I have my doubts.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I feel like people spend a lot more fame on the lower elections than they really need to.
I agree but this happens because there are many people who run for street elections. Everyone invests their fame to win, causing few to advance.

The same would happen if there were many people applying in the district office. When the update is officially released it will probably be different and the average investment in fame will be minimal because not many have more than 20k fame.

Last edited:

Turok

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
T U R O K
Clan
Army Of Darkness
I entered the governor election last night and the police officer gave the award, when I tried again today, but game gave the board member award, instead of rising, I am falling even more. xD

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I think I have found a bug in the fame wear with our clothes and skins. The fame of our clothes is supposed to go away when we take damage or attack, but I've been attacking smilodons and I haven't gotten any fame but when I change my dinosaur, I get my fame right away.

This does not happen when I change my usual dinosaur without having attacked any mob.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Isn't gold from achievements? although I also remember receiving 20 gold out of nowhere.
Yea it is, its fine, I just thought since crowns will be reward for elections, gc would be removed.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
I feel like people spend a lot more fame on the lower elections than they really need to.
this. after my election i'll still have over 200k

edit: then again some things werent very clear. its hard when some have language barriers and different brains

Status
Not open for further replies.