Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
you make it look like you would be without anything, which is not really the case.
Personally saying, not winning anything or winning the same office is pretty much the same for me. I care more about winning the Sheriff's office than collecting Silver Crown— nothing interests me in the Emporium.

Speaking from a player's POV, I would like to progress in the Town Hall hierarchy rather than win the same seat.

Well, if we rely on current Election Stats, that's like winning a seat depending on my chance, since I cannot accurately predict what seat my application will land on. There's no guarantee of progressing upward once I put my fame.

Fame gets consumed and we have to retry that election again to win the desired position.

how long do you estimate will it take until someone claims he can not win election because the stats are not updated up to the ultimate end of an election?
Not sure If I understood this part correctly, but players are already asking that those Stats be lived and changed.

Most of the negative feedback has been about the Stats.

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
Clans were pushing ppl into the townhall to scare other applicants, and just right before it was locked the scare players canceled their application.
so your implying factors like fear,judgement,responsiblity of ur own action also comes under dinostorm jurisdiction? other applicants still had the choice to stay but it was their decision. i dont find any abuse here

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
so your implying factors like fear,judgement,responsiblity of ur own action also comes under dinostorm jurisdiction? other applicants still had the choice to stay but it was their decision. i dont find any abuse here
I agree with alewx xd no one forces players to apply in the first place though, thats their choice to apply but it will be locked once its done.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
I agree with alewx xd no one forces players to apply in the first place though, thats their choice to apply but it will be locked once its done.
Cuz once I was forced to be removed from my gov from enemy side (they forced me in a situation where they threatened my clan to freekill them all so I had to remove myself for the sake of clan) so alwex is very right.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Not sure If I understood this part correctly, but players are already asking that those Stats be lived and changed.

Most of the negative feedback has been about the Stats.
that was for the suggestion that the stats would no longer update in realtime once a certain timelimit is reached.

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
Cuz once I was forced to be removed from my gov from enemy side (they forced me in a situation where they threatened my clan to freekill them all so I had to remove myself for the sake of clan) so alwex is very right.
it was still ur choice to leave. you let others get into your head thats your inability to not stay strong lol.and if we dont see the drama which has nothing to do with game mechanics should still be independent and these cases barely happen.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
it was still ur choice to leave. you let others get into your head thats your inability to not stay strong lol.and if we dont see the drama which has nothing to do with game mechanics should still be independent and these cases barely happen.
Well, we should weigh the pros and cons for everything. one player cant risk his whole clan to be freekill for elections. thats not logical xd

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
Thanks for participating on the public PTR and help to test the new features.
Hope you had fun while checkig them out. :)
was funy ty guys for that but i didnt liked that new update abount elec in that test server i saw, Dino Storm going to end, nice u guys work for many years for many update of that game and nice, BRAWOOO you've made this game worse with every single update you've done all this time, As a player who has been playing since 2014, I am sad to see that this game that I have been playing since my childhood is in such a bad place.please, you're making things worse, you've made the game bad enough, stop now, more updates, we can't take anymore bad ideas

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
was funy ty guys for that but i didnt liked that new update abount elec in that test server i saw, Dino Storm going to end, nice u guys work for many years for many update of that game and nice, BRAWOOO you've made this game worse with every single update you've done all this time, As a player who has been playing since 2014, I am sad to see that this game that I have been playing since my childhood is in such a bad place.please, you're making things worse, you've made the game bad enough, stop now, more updates, we can't take anymore bad ideas
people who even react dislike to this post lol cant just take criticism or any "unacceptable view" for someone just trying to show their real views smh. Grow up reality is often disappointing the sooner u realize the better.

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
The new election system is in fact an auction. 1. you will need to buy more gold coins for more supplies gels etc to defend or attack to recover your building. 2. You will buy your sheriff with fame(if you have enough). 3. an election system should be transparent not hidden at all. That is why it is called election . Hidding behind "you will get your rex easier" which in fact no you wont. Lots of people cannot afford to buy gold coins to get supplies, to get gels, and in case of defending or war to buy spawn kits and everything it takes. Those people are eliminated from the start from the "easier way to get a rex" thing. Totally dislike the new system. Conclusion: lots of players will be disappointed . Lots of players will migrate to other games.

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
The new election system is in fact an auction. 1. you will need to buy more gold coins for more supplies gels etc to defend or attack to recover your building. 2. You will buy your sheriff with fame(if you have enough). 3. an election system should be transparent not hidden at all. That is why it is called election . Hidding behind "you will get your rex easier" which in fact no you wont. Lots of people cannot afford to buy gold coins to get supplies, to get gels, and in case of defending or war to buy spawn kits and everything it takes. Those people are eliminated from the start from the "easier way to get a rex" thing. Totally dislike the new system. Conclusion: lots of players will be disappointed . Lots of players will migrate to other games.
oh wait u forgot the part where sugar daddy exisT KKKKKKK

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
That gets me curious, what makes an ui that shows the winner of the previous election attractive?
I misused the word, what I was referring to is that the winner bar is minimalist, they could add a few lines to differentiate things.

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
people who even react dislike to this post lol cant just take criticism or any "unacceptable view" for someone just trying to show their real views smh. Grow up reality is often disappointing the sooner u realize the better.
We're facing bad updates and a dwindling player base since the game's admins are now just trying to fill their wallets., thats my problem.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
The new election system is in fact an auction.
That is to avoid being manipulated by leaders and members of a clan.

you will need to buy more gold coins for more supplies gels etc to defend or attack to recover your building.
You literally don't need to attack or defend buildings, you can get fame in pve and pvp.

You will buy your sheriff with fame(if you have enough)
Escondido detrás de "obtendrás tu rex más fácil", que de hecho no lo harás.
Lots of people cannot afford to buy gold coins to get supplies, to get gels, and in case of defending or war to buy spawn kits and everything it takes. Those people are eliminated from the start from the "easier way to get a rex"
You can use your fame to win crowns in the street and get the rex in a period of several months for free without having a clan.

Lots of people cannot afford to buy gold coins to get supplies, to get gels, and in case of defending or war to buy spawn kits and everything it takes. Those people are eliminated from the start from the "easier way to get a rex" thing.
Didn't you try the PTR? you can literally win rex in street or district with PVE without even having a clan XD obvious the process will be long but you will have it sooner or later. Also, that will be resolved in endgame part 3
Conclusion: lots of players will be disappointed . Lots of players will migrate to other games.
That's what they always say and they're still playing. Those who will complain the most will be the people who no longer feel like "kings" dominating a server and abusing other players and of course, also the players who share accounts.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
but the boy just complains without giving any explanation why .___.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
This makes sence as you never had the director office. So your invested fame boosted by 200%. That means that the one below you already had the director office before and dont have the boost you have.

No that is not possible and by design not allowed. If you invest fame in the election its an commitment you make to reach an office. So its wise to bring enough fame that you think will reach your desired target.

The other players have not ulocked the directors office yet that where in the competition with you. So they could never get a seat even when putting more fame in than you.
Will new items in Silver Lilly's shop be added to the public test, or will you skip the first option to go live play there altogether?

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
IMO it was a good thing to finally see that something really moved if its about 2nd part of the game update. I just hope it wont take another 2 years for it to be released in normal game xD. I mean dont get me wrong, really it was nice to try it in PTR, you guys gave hope/anger (depends on a person) for something to change in this game, but if it will take as i said upside another 2 years to be released in normal game i think most people will leave from the game before u guys launch it.

Just some memories from PTRaaaa.PNGaaaaaaa.PNGfcb.PNG

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
PTR closed.

Data collected.

When can we expect this to hit live servers?

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
About the issue with new achievements like killing brachis or coelos, i understand the main concept for it BUT right now as far as I know most of high lvl players just dont have any low lvl dinos/guns/techs/imps okey we got baby dinos but we dont have any like 1lvl guns, furthermore okey lets say im 55lvl and i want to complete brachi achievement. Brachis i can find only in mw for now, which is basically 15lvl - 24lvl area to complete this achievement i take my baby dino and some 17lvl gun > and i die very fast because i have no imp of vitality with so low lvl.

My idea to solve this issue:
Add into dino store, weapon store, tech store and implant store possibility to buy by stones each thing depending on a lvl. For example: im 40 lvl and i can buy everything (which ofc i unlocked first) on whatever lvl i desire. I can buy lvl 10 dino for equal ruby stones, i can buy 15lvl for equal topases, 20 lvl for ametysts etc. Equal I mean right now the prices which are currently in the game as u are 15lvl so u can buy 15lvl dino with xx topases. I believe that would make those achievements easier to complete as well as it will sort of force players to play the game, because achievements not only are giving fame but also points which helps us to climb into new sheriff monument.

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
What is the reward , is it possible for people that failed at PTR to know?

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
but the boy just complains without giving any explanation why .___.
everything is self explanatory :/. A gesture is more than enough to the wise

Davidleucuta

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
ReeseMcBlox.
Clan
Beloved and Hated
I have a question that will be given when there will be a part 3 or not?

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
@Highway

Previously you promised us that portion of the fame we invested would be refunded, in case we didn't win the next office in the ladder and rather got re-elected or won office we already won.

I don't want our hard work goes for nothing and we start over again, or spend an absurd amount of fame to guarantee a small but essential win to climb through the ranks.

Therefore the withdrawal option is a necessity, and refund doesn't have to be full but anywhere between 50% & 75% of the invested fame and that has nothing to deal with abuse but our desire to save our resources and use it at better and more proper timing

Lulu.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Lulu.
Clan
None
I demand that they give us an accumulation to the previous sheriffs of the update because otherwise it will be a fight for who wants to win the position first that all this is unfair

Status
Not open for further replies.