DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
I like achievements where its needed to kill 10k mobs :D, although how 55 lvl players is supposed to kill brachiosauruses 5 lvls below if those spawn only in mokon woods?
the new achievements doesn't make sense XD. Or do the devs plan to create spawn zones or events where those creatures appears on maujak?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
the new achievements doesn't make sense XD. Or do the devs plan to create spawn zones or events where those creatures appears on maujak?
Maybe they wrote these achievement in parallel to Part 3 of the update where they will modify the maps and completely redesign Maujak.

Spawn points for mobs will change.

mystery

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-Wraith
Clan
Black
hey man can we get confirmation about silver crowns on past elections? @Highway

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
past election on the live server, the old election system? Nope you earn them once the new update is live and have an headstart with your fame and rank you already have achieved.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
There's still one thing no one asked about.

If we are availabe to get rex without sheriff rn.

How we will be able to get baby rex? What except gold coins will be needed for it? How it will be blocked?

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
check the little icon on the achievement. It will give you info how you can complete them ;)
ok so it says target must be within 5 levels above/below equipment level. uhh.. so that means we need baby guns to kill the brachi, coels, etc if you way higher level?

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
past election on the live server, the old election system? Nope you earn them once the new update is live and have an headstart with your fame and rank you already have achieved.
The fame we have already achieved means the fame that we got and lost from the beginning of the game or the fame that we have currently on our profile?

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
@Highway I dont have enough gold to buy rex and I'm almost there on the line.. and I need 5k gold more to buy rex in PTR ;-;

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Also which offices will give us Silver crowns after being re elected? Since i know not every ofice will give us sc after being re elected.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Can u please make it clear @Highway

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
@Highway Al perder una elección, no te reembolsa la fama que habías dado para dicha elección?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
There's still one thing no one asked about.

If we are availabe to get rex without sheriff rn.

How we will be able to get baby rex? What except gold coins will be needed for it? How it will be blocked?
Baby T-Rex will remain a sheriff exclusive and possibly also need tokens. Not yet set.

ok so it says target must be within 5 levels above/below equipment level. uhh.. so that means we need baby guns to kill the brachi, coels, etc if you way higher level?
Jup right, but there is also a surprise on maujack mountain ;)

The fame we have already achieved means the fame that we got and lost from the beginning of the game or the fame that we have currently on our profile?
The fame you currently will have on your ranger once the new update is deployed.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
you get the same crows when re-elected.
Then why I didnt get any crowns when I got re elected on same office two times? Is that a bug?

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Another question, as 40lvl sheriff assistant, I saw it is needed 45lvl to go into Town hall highest offices but since I'm already after governor does it mean because of my lvl i won't be able to join into higher election than gove? @Highway

Lulu.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Lulu.
Clan
None
we are very bad we have very little fame they should give more than 2 million fame to the players we are many nobody wants to lose and 1 million very little we will barely be able to become governor they should grant more fame
For now I'm liking it, but I don't support something that when all this comes out, an accumulation of medals will not be awarded to people who are already in previous sheriff or position

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
It will be the fame that you put
Obviously but how do I calculate it still? Or do I just keep trying adding random numbers and check how these percentage is effected

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
I just hope to clarify more on that part since it helps climb through offices one by one rather than spending hugh chunk of fame unnecessarily.
@Highway sorry for tagging, but I received no answer about this part yet. Shouldn't we be provided with the formula of how the 3rd information (% of person above & % of person bellow) is calculated to plan accordingly?

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
Obviously but how do I calculate it still? Or do I just keep trying adding random numbers and check how these percentage is effected
for e.g if you have invested 100 k fame and upper arrow says 30% and lower arrow says 20%, that means one opponent of yours in that election invested 130 k fame, one opponent invested 80 k fame. (but keep in mind that values do not get updated, they are static once the timeline hits the trigger, so updating invested fames does not applied there, it only shows specifically)

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
its because many just gone mad with their fame investment very early on. The fame we have given out was calculated that it should have been enough. But well..... :censored:

Well that's a reason to believe that the average player doesn't know how to work around the 4 information given to them during the election period.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
for e.g you have invested 100 k fame and upper arrow says 30% and lower arrow says 20%, that means one opponent of yours in that election invested 130 k fame, one opponent invested 80 k fame.
Are you certain?

(but keep in mind that values do not get updated, they are static once the timeline hits the trigger)
Well that's not helpful at all. The 3rd and 4th information need be opened at the same time.

What's the point of knowing how much the person above you have and person bellow you have, if you have no clue if your current position is awarding you the rank you wanted or not?

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
check the little icon on the achievement. It will give you info how you can complete them ;)
and what happend if us doesn't have equipment of thoose levels? for example many players destroy them for just have only the highest level, or on my case i just have a level 10 pachy and a level 15 colt but no implants or techs (due i upgrade them to level 55 since years ago), and we cannot buy equipment that is more than five levels lower than us with neither coins or gold. Something needs to be changed, the possibility to buy equipment for every map or spawns on maujak (or at least on part 3 as @Pleiadian said)

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
and what happend if us doesn't have equipment of thoose levels? for example many players destroy them for just have only the highest level, or on my case i just have a level 10 pachy and a level 15 colt but no implants or techs (due i upgrade them to level 55 since years ago), and we cannot buy equipment that is more than five levels lower than us with neither coins or gold. Something needs to be changed, the possibility to buy equipment for every map or spawns on maujak (or at least on part 3 as @Pleiadian said)

Jup right, but there is also a small surprise on maujack mountain ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.