Draxth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Draxth -
Clan
Infinite Order
@Highway @Alewx are we going to earn silver crowns from previous elections we've won?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I think that elections in new system should start from 19-20 by server time, because if those will start depending on the time when update will be added, then it means elections details would appear at similar time. What would be useless since most of the Europe servers players have jobs, school, universities and etc at the time when updates are usually added, what wouldn't allow to even check properly those details, in Asia server if I'm not wrong is night and I don't know about America servers.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I think that elections in new system should start from 19-20 by server time, because if those will start depending on the time when update will be added, then it means elections details would appear at similar time. What would be useless since most of the Europe servers players have jobs, school, universities and etc at the time when updates are usually added, what wouldn't allow to even check properly those details, in Asia server if I'm not wrong is night and I don't know about America servers.
Currently its planned that the election period (14days) will start saturday at 18:00 servertime. That also means that the town election also ends there and the last district and street election as well. We are open for suggestion for a better time slot.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
If u have silver crown reward amounts on the other two tiers too pls post it bro xd
sheriff10000
marshall7339
deputy4999
assistan deputy3299
gov999
councilor639
constable359
board member199
director45
speaker29
chief ranger20
ranger19

Draxth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Draxth -
Clan
Infinite Order
the gov i won before will be ignored? @Highway i have marshall in one server and is it going to be like i didnt won marshall ? could you explain how it gonna be tho

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Currently its planned that the election period (14days) will start saturday at 18:00 servertime. That also means that the town election also ends there and the last district and street election as well. We are open for suggestion for a better time slot.
I guess its good time, since everyone should have time at Saturday 18:00, but it means street tier would end sometimes at 6:00 and other times 18:00, since as I remember street tier elections duration is 3.5 days.

By the way, does it mean if update would be added Tuesday or Wednesday, elections would be available only at Saturday?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
the gov i won before will be ignored? @Highway i have marshall in one server and is it going to be like i didnt won marshall ? could you explain how it gonna be tho
to receive crowns you must win elections in new system, not old one, it doesn't matter which election you have won in the old system.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
You keep you best position and you can directly enter the town election if you have level 55. You can win a seat as Sheriff and and all places below.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Would be cool to have it before weekends, wouldn't it?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I guess its good time, since everyone should have time at Saturday 18:00, but it means street tier would end sometimes at 6:00 and other times 18:00, since as I remember street tier elections duration is 3.5 days.

By the way, does it mean if update would be added Tuesday or Wednesday, elections would be available only at Saturday?
Jup that is correct that on the street level you have two different end times.
We could let it start at 21:00 so that the street morning election time ends at 9.

As the update has plenty of new things it should be ok that the townhall starts at saturday to have a clear schedule. ;)
wasn't it 45?
Yeah I think you are right. Was not remebering it correcly :angel:

Lechero

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
I- NoLimits -I
Clan
Kaiser RIZEN Horde
@Highway So the update will be on Saturday? or will it be during the week?

Status
Not open for further replies.