Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Does the Average Fame on the Election Stats also include the 200% internal fame investment?

Last edited:

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
In the previous PTR, I remember when I put my cursor on the hints or deadline bar, there would be an indication of when the hints would appear.

Since the hints have been pushed to the end of the election, can you bring back this feature? It was really helpful and I believe will help new players understand the Town Hall easily.
Hey @Highway, can this feature make a comeback? It was very useful.

And will be useful now for players to better adapt to the changes.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Hey @Highway, can this feature make a comeback? It was very useful.

And will be useful now for players to better adapt to the changes.
I will not come back as it will not be any usefully anymore as we made the statistic independandly from the progress and most of them will be very close on the end of the progress bar.

OniX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
.OniX.
Clan
-Gladiadores-
Si los jugadores, con la actualización pueden ser reelegirse cómo sheriff podrán también postular para cargos menores? es decir ejemplo: gobernador
Y si eso es posible perderán el cargo superior a ello?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I like the jump links but I feel like they "ruin" the map visually at least if they put them wrong

Elena

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Nothing
Clan
All shit
Now it's wait and see how this update will be on the official servers, some things seem valid and others not so much... but the way is to wait and see. The test was fun, I hope it will be possible to test the new portals soon :celebrate:

monumento1.jpgScreenshot_11.jpg

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I guess the end of game 2 will be next week?

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
Yes next week the update will go live :celebrate: :)
i want to ask something @Highway ; i am marashal i need 20k silver to buy t-rex, i calculated, to have 20k silver you have to be at the lowest assistant deaputy rank, everyone starting from this rank will get 20k silver when they become sheriff if they run for election until they win the sheriff election, but like me marshalls and our friends with the rank of deaputy have to win sheriff 2 times to get a t-rex. I had a sheriff party a month later and I prepared the necessary stones, but now I have to wait an extra 2.5 months because of this update, I need to invest more money in the game and supplement the buildings for a longer period of time. Do you have any ideas to help with this issue? @Highway @Faye @Alewx ?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
need to invest more money in the game and supplement the buildings for a longer period of time.
invest more money? Man, it will literally no longer be necessary to pay high amounts of money in the game, that will depend on whether your clan wants to give you medals or not.

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
invest more money? Man, it will literally no longer be necessary to pay high amounts of money in the game, that will depend on whether your clan wants to give you medals or not.
is late bro i spended before to win gove and marshall and i waited my turn and now is my turn after 1,5 mont i will win rex but now they did new update so i need wait more, why to wait more? thats not my fault i didnt do nothing wrong but i need wait more cuz they did new update

Coelophysita

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Morenita
Clan
Red Velvet
@Highway
Hi, I'm not new, I'm a veteran, I have some suggestions. First, they should improve the abilities of the rex since the brachisaurus is super broken. Second, they should implement new dinos and weapons and technos, since for example, there is no weapon with the ability to bleed. New technos and implas and events every month

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
i want to ask something @Highway ; i am marashal i need 20k silver to buy t-rex, i calculated, to have 20k silver you have to be at the lowest assistant deaputy rank, everyone starting from this rank will get 20k silver when they become sheriff if they run for election until they win the sheriff election, but like me marshalls and our friends with the rank of deaputy have to win sheriff 2 times to get a t-rex. I had a sheriff party a month later and I prepared the necessary stones, but now I have to wait an extra 2.5 months because of this update, I need to invest more money in the game and supplement the buildings for a longer period of time. Do you have any ideas to help with this issue? @Highway @Faye @Alewx ?
nobody forces you to play on 3 servers

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
irst, they should improve the abilities of the rex since the brachisaurus is super broken
genius idea, "fix" rex, because brachi is "broken"

there is no weapon with the ability to bleed
there is, its called colt and it makes targets burn, what is analog of bleeding among the weapons. maybe tell that there should be a dino which makes you burn? :LOL:

Neverlike

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Mr.Hunter44
Clan
-I-WSH-I-
I will not come back as it will not be any usefully anymore as we made the statistic independandly from the progress and most of them will be very close on the end of the progress bar.
i was reading ur comments guys and @Highway , i read somewhere each play will get 500k fame, after endgame part 2 arrive in live server is that true or iam wrong? :d

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
First, they should improve the abilities of the rex since the brachisaurus is super broken.
I don't think so, keep in mind that people who wear brachi also wear reflex, and said implant is currently op. And of course, hammer is also broken, and me being a main hammer player is real XD

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
I don't think so, keep in mind that people who wear brachi also wear reflex, and said implant is currently op. And of course, hammer is also broken, and me being a main hammer player is real XD
i love my hammer and brachi🥺

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Small question, since we the high lvl player will be camping lvl 55 area and are expected to make q10 sets soon. I find that this will under value the cosmetics in the silver lily emporium, especially the q7 ones. Except for making one sheriff cloth set. I doubt anyone would use a q7 set over a q10 set that they tri-forged. So I wanted to ask if it was possible to make the silver lily emporium item use able in the triforge.

- SirDal -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
SirDal
Clan
Demons Hunter
hi guys, someone can remember me how many silver crowns we get when win governor, councilor, constable and board member, thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.