What's new

Feedback Thread · Endgame Part 2 Open PTR Test #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Dear rangers,

The next big Dino Storm update "#13 Endgame Part 2" has already had one Open PTR test. We have employed a few changes since then that we again would like to test with you ‒ help us find remaining issues and leave your feedback! As soon as everything runs smoothly and we could incorporate your feedback, the testing phase will conclude with the live release to follow shortly after.

:info: Please Read This Before Joining the Test:
  • The PTR ("Public Test Realm") is exclusively used for testing.
  • The server is reusing the state from the previous test, which means you can log back in to the avatar you created last time.
  • If you create a new avatar, it will automatically be given the items etc. which are required for testing the new update.
  • What you see on the PTR is still work in progress and might change during testing and for the live release.
  • Only the English language is available for the game client.
  • This test will likely run for 2-3 days. Please note that there will ne no giveaway based on the Sheriffs Monument ranking this time.
  • To gain access to the PTR, you may need to register a new Splitscreen Games account explicitly for the PTR.

:!: Design Changes Only for the Public Test:

The changes below are only applied during the testing phase and will be reverted/not take place when the update goes live.
  • Existing avatars receive another Fame points bonus:
    • 500,000 Fame points are being added to your balance when you log in to your existing account on the PTR.
  • After creating a new avatar, it will receive the following:
    • New avatars are set to max level.
    • New avatars receive 2,000,000 Fame points.
    • New avatars receive 2,000,000 Dino Dollars.
    • New avatars receive 250,000 Gold Coins.
  • The test is not limited to Dinoville. You can enter all the maps.
    • As a result, PvP (player vs player) combat is possible ‒ and encouraged if you do it for testing the new Combat Fame Time mechanic, as well as the changes we made to Travel Gates and Claims.
  • Townhall elections are sped up a lot compared to live servers, so that the Sheriff's office can be reached in a matter of days.
    • This is also true for the Sheriffs Monument; first-time Sheriffs will only be highlighted for 30 minutes (instead of 3 days in the live release).
    • When the update goes live, election periods will be closer to the times that you are familiar with, e.g. a Town election where you can become Sheriff will take two weeks.

:?: Questions to the Community

It would be great if you can use the following questions as a guideline when you provide your feedback here.
  • Did you understand how Combat Fame Time works just by the information shown in your ranger profile?
  • Did Townhall elections still work as you would expect, given the latest changes?
  • How do you expect the gameplay around Travel Gates and Claims to change ‒ given the new higher production rates on both, and more valuable Fame items from Claims ‒ paired with the new Combat Fame Time mechanic?

Find the changelogs of this Open PTR Test, as well as previous tests, here => PTR Changelogs
Have fun and leave your feedback right here as a reply to this post. Bugs go here => Bug Forum

:celebrate: :)

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Did you understand how Combat Fame Time works just by the information shown in your ranger profile?
Yes and I like the Combat Fame Time panel and its description.

Did Townhall elections still work as you would expect, given the latest changes?
Yes. I also like the new behavior of the Fame input field and its good that more descriptions are added, I will have less to explain to my clanmates :LOL:

How do you expect the gameplay around Travel Gates and Claims to change ‒ given the new higher production rates on both, and more valuable Fame items from Claims ‒ paired with the new Combat Fame Time mechanic?
I haven't taken any towers yet, but I think players will drain and try to take claims more often, since it will be more valuable to keep them.

What else I would like to add is that fame spending achievements make invested fame amounts not so anonymous, as they are updated each time player invests fame, what will allow opponents to easily manipulate who wins the elections. I see 2 solutions for this:
1. Make that invested fame amounts are updated only after elections are over.
2. Remove those achievements
As for me 1st solution would be better.
1681222257047.png1681222370954.png

Similar issues exist with achievements related with earning the fame, opponents can see how much player maximally could invest, although within time, opponents wouldn't know how much exactly certain player has fame, because some of it would be spend already.

vishwa27

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
KrishanJam
Clan
-Hollywood Thrills-
1681227047411.png

isnt the system bugged? supposed to show 4 stages and number of applicants at half way point

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
so can i join this ptr?

Klancain

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
Licht Bach
Clan
Superstar
its changed that they all come more towards the end now to make them more usefull on long running elections later on the live server.
At what point do they show?

What condition needs to be met for them to appear?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
At what point do they show?

What condition needs to be met for them to appear?
Right there you have a stopwatch that tells you the next statistics xd

RBizotto

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Bizotto
Clan
-Monte Olimpo-
I would like to ask a faster way to give fame points to people in the clan
A checkmark that would allow to select items to send to a person would be great, it's horrible to send 50 or more items one at a time 4-5 times a day

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Dear splitscreen. Could we arrange something. I really enjoy this game. Point is there should be a permanent way to access the ptr. In albion online there is a "test server". It wouldnt remove players from the normal servers if done correctly but that could give many people a taste of new dinos or new not yet released features.

I wish you a sweet day,

Sincerly
Eduard

Klancain

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
Licht Bach
Clan
Superstar
I would like to ask a faster way to give fame points to people in the clan
A checkmark that would allow to select items to send to a person would be great, it's horrible to send 50 or more items one at a time 4-5 times a day
Yes, the fame distribution system need improvement. We have asked for this for a long time now

INDO

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Stephan.
Clan
No clan
Dear Splitscreen Games, @Highway We are thankfull for the update but you guys jumb something, You told us leaders and right hands choice which players will take fame, But Powerfull clans will stay keep maps and them will choice it still ım talking about that because right now we have crown system = And crown only can win with fame and fame mean = buıldings Can you explain us how we will hold buıldings or map for the powerfull big clans ? Mean 50 vs 5 This crown maybe can sold with Gold Coins or in Auction house we can make offer the crown ( Only With Gold )

Klancain

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
Licht Bach
Clan
Superstar
I remember reading that there will be change about our Dino Dollar since we use it everywhere and lots of it are consumed..

What are the changes we can expect and are they going to happen soon?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
the kill counter in pvp should be increased, since in both ptr and normal game the max achievement is 1001681237236039.png

Last edited:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Is this a new visual effect or a haze bug?, I'm in zone 55

1681239086488.png

Chell

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Chell
Clan
Rise Of An Empire
i join election for sheriff and i win marshal again and lost my fame 430k this is bug ?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
i join election for sheriff and i win marshal again and lost my fame 430k this is bug ?
no, that means that someone invested more fame than you and probably won sheriff.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Dear Splitscreen Games, @Highway We are thankfull for the update but you guys jumb something, You told us leaders and right hands choice which players will take fame, But Powerfull clans will stay keep maps and them will choice it still ım talking about that because right now we have crown system = And crown only can win with fame and fame mean = buıldings Can you explain us how we will hold buıldings or map for the powerfull big clans ? Mean 50 vs 5 This crown maybe can sold with Gold Coins or in Auction house we can make offer the crown ( Only With Gold )
This just mean you have to farm fame from cloths, Make 6-10 sets of clothes and farm fame for 10 hours daily. Why should your effort be worth more than the effort of other players. If you want something then fight for it. Why should the dev nerf other players just for you? Also if you can buy crown for gc there would be no point in releasing this update at all. The devs already made a mistake when they allowed us to buy thousands of Silver crown for a few gc when silver crown were first released. They definitely saw how many people bought and stacked up on silver crowns in that short period of time.

Chell

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Chell
Clan
Rise Of An Empire
no, that means that someone invested more fame than you and probably won sheriff.
thanks for answer,yes but when not win election 95% return to you or i understand wrong ?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
thanks for answer,yes but when not win election 95% return to you or i understand wrong ?
As you have won a seat as marshal you did not get any fame back. Intead you earned silver crowns. Reminder: There is a big fame bonus for position in the townhall you did not reach yet. That makes it easier to reach a positon you did not have yet.

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
@Highway When I click on ''Show my application'' I cannot open it and I dont know why , please fix it , best regards

Elena

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Nothing
Clan
All shit
Are we going to have some extra gold bonus like we had from fame in the last test?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
the last winners window, for my opinion, is too big (same with the winners table).

1681247251987.png

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I hope that in the future the medals (if they are not changed for fame), can accumulate much more than 25 as the size of the inventory is another factor that weakens small clans against large ones.

1681249760063.png

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I want to try to sell medals and gold to be able to test but the leader of my clan does not answer me to give them to me, It is for these reasons that we need a way to efficiently distribute fame in the future.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Are these vacancies not adaptive? sometimes there are more vacancies and then the available chairs decrease
That depends on how many people sign up for a level and the fame they invest

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
THE TOWNHALL UI LOOKS FIRREEEE(/)

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
so how long does it take for the dinos in MM to "rotate"?

Status
Not open for further replies.