What's new

#8 New Map - Maujak Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:idea:
* Implate de fogo: Seu dino causa uma taxa de 300% de dano de fogo no oponente. Seria como o poder explosão de fogo da arma pistola de fogo.

* Implante de gêlo: Resfria e diminue os danos sofridos por ataques de fogo e sangramentos, funcionaria como uma bandagem resfriando e inibindo uma taxa maior de dano.

Sobres as tecnologias, irei esperar para ver as armas pois as ideias das tecs seriam mais conformisadas nos extras das novas armas.

domadino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
domadinos
Clan
No
What do new implants and tech modules do?

Mr mikael

Reaction score
Just chance the upgrade system to make it easier and funny, not boring, like actualmente usted
That the Main topic you, developers, has to treat. Hunting with a low level friend is a good idea, making the process more funny, but they are not slaves, they also hace to get some items from hunting in a higher área. That could be a good idea.

And, please, MAKE AGILITY GREAT AGAIN!

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
slejd2001 said:
What attributes give these implants and modules?
Those implants and modules will all feature completely new attributes.

DS_maujak_attributes.png

Czarna said:
Is that a new effect? Freeze? Or do you use those to survive the cold in Maujak Mountains (and Coldclaw Valey?)?
The other two, no clue... probably some kind of protection similar to armor/shield? Altough 3 seems like too much :LOL: we'll see.
domadino said:
What do new implants and tech modules do?
Some guesses are going in the right direction but I will not spoil the fun in telling you the effects yet.
But I can show you a fresh screenshot where the new gun is shown. :p

DS_maujak_weapon_01.png

Highway said:
Rega Aliu said:
1. Can you decrease the number of items needed for upgrade ? I think its a bit unfair for players to give more money to the game for slots in warehouse and inventory.
1. Yes we are working on this to have a better curve. Together with the new map it should feel a lot better than the current upgrade curve.
Since this topic was raised by many players I like to provide a bit more info on the upcoming change. The curve will be adjusted in a way that starting from level 35 the required upgrade items & dollars to level up your tech/dinos is reduced. They will be reduced incrementally up to level 45.

The new levels 45 to 55 combined will have similar requirements as the current levels 40 to 45 combined. Some gold prices are lowered as well to match this curve adjustment.

Rega Aliu

Reaction score
1. Can you show the skins now ? Im really curious to see them!
2. When is the new map coming ? :D

ArgentH

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Brisingr
Clan
-/-
Thank you for keep updating us! :D
But i am curious
In 2016 when first "Big Update" came you cancelled the Easter event because you did not have time to pull out both the Easter event and the "Big Update"
So i must ask
This year, the Halloween event will be cancelled because of the new map (WHICH I ADMIRE)? :?:

domadino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
domadinos
Clan
No
1. Can you show us the skills of the weapon?
2. What about the other weapon?

Oznya21

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
BlindSoul
Clan
Cosa Nostra
What will be with Halloween event? If it will be first then upgrade it will be okey. But if upgrade will be first, will we can do it if we don't have 55lvl? :|

ArgentH

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Brisingr
Clan
-/-
I am full 45, and i dont have DS+
And i was wondering
Can you increase the level of clochtes you get from DS+ based on your level?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Will it be avaible to reach 200k hp with dino and will have alphas and veterans 1M hp or close to it?

Termino25

Reaction score
Dear HighWay!

Please giving to me some information for the new map's updating date.

Best Regards,

oOBlodhGarmOo

domadino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
domadinos
Clan
No
domadino said:
1. Can you show us the skills of the weapon?
2. What about the other weapon?
I guess this "barrel" on the bottom of the gun is a compartment for something like liquid nitrogen and that it will have some freezing skill with speed reduction, paralysis or something similar :mrgreen:

domadino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
domadinos
Clan
No
Highway said:
Here you can see how the new modules and implants will look like.

DS_maujak_enhancements_01.png
Here are my bets:
1. I think this first implant will be as a protection against the freeze that I said before
2. The first technology module will give the player a chance to freeze their opponent for a short time, working in a similar way to the shock technology module
3. The second implant seems to me something like a protection against this last module of technology

I do not know yet what to expect from this last module of technology but I'm anxious to know if I got something right

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
You are being quiet for a long time... maybe you're waiting for more questions haha :LOL:

1. Are you going to give any kind of reward to people that have upgraded to lvl 45 before the update, now that as you mentioned the upgrading system will be a little easier?
2. Any price adjustments? Are you planning on changing the cost of anything? (ex: creating a new clan, joining elections, expanding inventory/warehouse, teleporting, buying dinos/guns etc)
3. What new gems are we receiving?

domadino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
domadinos
Clan
No
Czarna said:
You are being quiet for a long time... maybe you're waiting for more questions haha :LOL:

1. Are you going to give any kind of reward to people that have upgraded to lvl 45 before the update, now that as you mentioned the upgrading system will be a little easier?
2. Any price adjustments? Are you planning on changing the cost of anything? (ex: creating a new clan, joining elections, expanding inventory/warehouse, teleporting, buying dinos/guns etc)
3. What new gems are we receiving?
Good questions, I am anxious to know what new gems we will have too.
Also: The prices of items purchased with gems will be adjusted as well or only items purchased with gold coins?

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
Give us any new about update

WeLiNgToN_DS

Reaction score
gostaria que vcs colocassem uma opçao de trocas tipo:trocas de pedras,roupas,ate de dinossauro....que as trocas fosse pra todos tipo uma pagina que nos podia colocar as coisas que nos queria trocar. :geek: :geek:

Oznya21

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
BlindSoul
Clan
Cosa Nostra
I hope they will tell us something new

Tuxor Young

Reaction score
All players wait a info about new map ı hope game think players and write here somethıng thank you.

Doro

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Dorotep
Clan
Beloved And Hated
Last month autumn start we still dont know date when update start, dear developers give informationto us!

domadino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
domadinos
Clan
No
It would be cool if when Maujak Mountains were released we had a weekend of promotions only with the new attributes, new implants, technologies and weapons :D

Bysido

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Bysido
Clan
Falcon
hello :)
It is possible to put a blacksmith on all maps? ... not far from the market

AngelG13

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
AngelG1313
Clan
_MaD BullS_
hola buenas tardes quisiera saber la fecha de cuando saldra el nuevo mapa saludos :D :D :D :D

terry2

Reaction score
buenas noches, cuando sale el nuevo mapa? dennos información , muestren las nuevas armas , y las habilidades que tendrá ,, digan la fecha ya

IceFly DS

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- S A Y U R I -
Clan
NIGHTCRAWLERS
Would be nice to maybe see trading as an option in the future. Would help out players being able to trade for example gems, items, skins, dinosaurs, guns etc.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
If you want the ultimate puzzle challenge and a sneak peak into Maujak Mountains :mrgreen:
https://forum.dinostorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=257&t=20237

Reaction score
Outra mudança da qual poeriam ser feita, o Dino Storm é um jogo moderno visto as grandes tecnologias como teletransportes e grandes naves. Poderiam acrescentar uma ''chave'' de hackeamentos de zonas, como isso... e como funcionaria... Digamos que um clã abasteceu um portal 100% e um outro clã com essa ''chave'' invada o portal inimigo sem a necessidade de drenar e deixar branco para poder toma-lo. usaríamos 2 ''chaves '' para invadir por completo o portal. como aviso de que o sistema esta sobe ataque de mal were ficaria em coloração amarela, e ao final do processo o portal ficaria branco onde o hackeador apenas adicionaria 1 abastecimento para configurar um novo sistema. Cada ''chave'' equivaleria a 50% do portal onde apareceria a mensagem ; para hackear o sistema total são necessários duas ''chaves. Caso você não tenha as duas ''chaves'' você poderia fazer o procedimento e isso implicaria em uma falha nos comandos do portal onde o dono do portal e o usuário da chave poderiam recolher fama, o sistema reconheceria dois donos e ou para reverter o processo seria usada uma ante-''chave' ou se drenaria o portal e o tomaria novamente. Vamos usar as tecnologias do Dino Storm ao máximo !! ta ai minha ideia xd espero que gostem

Status
Not open for further replies.