GigaKox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Vernon Roche
Clan
Cosa Nostra
ok this is cool stuff... About new map if you guys are going to add a new map we would like to have a not boring snowy map like Maujac we want the new map to be a REMOTE ISLAND with Beach and ocean an a jungle! and we want new dinos: Spinosaurus, Allosaurus
swamps would be cool

...Chateau...

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Chateau
Clan
-

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
@Narokath

do you know what you do with the gates and claims for fame? can you tell us what you do there that little players or big players with little clan can take fame too, if they dont want join to the alpha clans?

pls tell us what you do for the "rebells"?!

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
I'm back in the game again, what's going on here, when will these updates take place?

Black.moon

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProxoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -
İyi bir fikir

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Can you guys make the NPCs stronger? I'm tired of not dying enough times each time I hunt. Maybe like 20% strength increase for all NPCs? That'd make my gaming experience 10x better. Thank you.
Stop using 30d vios and fight anky bandits ;)

If seriously talking, some mobs are strong enough already

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
The reason I believe why this update will be unsuccessful (have a negative impact on the game and on the studio) will be for 2 reasons — Socioeconomic problems in Europe & The Endgame Mechanic Update.

For anyone who's from Europe, you will know about how the price of basically anything is increasing steadily. My country is expected to have blackouts this winter. The socioeconomic problems in Europe are just getting worst and worst everyday (we're not yet in winter lmao). First, you have inflations, Splitscreen like any normal business will eventually have to increase the price of the offers (Goldcoins) in-game, eventually pushing that cost to consumers, that will be the first factor that will demotivate people to spend less in the game.

From that, you can expect the European demographic to spend less in the game already.

Second is the update itself. From my perspective, this is the best change in the changelog. Unfortunately, the timing for that is just so wrong. Keep in mind that when changes occur, players are not ready to accept it at first, but then gradually, they all just accept it.

On the thread
The Great Hypocrisy, I explained how people who "trade accounts" are also contributing to the game.

Same thread, same page, on a different post, I explained the reason why people trade accounts (
click here)

Let's start with a minor change that will have the biggest impact; making the application of election anonymous.

Making election applications anonymous solves (if not, decrease by 99%,) the problem of

1. Players invading other servers.
  2. Trading account
  3. Duplicate accounts in war.
Why player invades the server? Why player trades accounts?

For power & influence — To build power. To maintain power.

The traditional way of elections is through an election list. An election list is what prevents constant war, it is a list that every clan of the server agrees on, on which date their clan will go for elections.

With anonymous elections, this automatically destroys the idea of election lists. After all, if you cannot see who’s threatening your election in the Town Hall, how can you know who’s your enemy? How can you defend yourself when you don't even know your enemy?

The gameplay & politics will change drastically. There will be so many conflicts in a specific server that you cannot play in multiple servers at the same time. From what has been presented so far, the idea of "allies" will just stop existing, everyone will regroup in 1 clan and whoever is loyal to a person, will help that person wins elections.

There will be no point in going to other servers and calling people to fight for you while giving them accounts to play on. These people from another server will no longer be bored to leave their main server and go fight on your server. With this in mind, people will trade fewer accounts, and double accounts will no longer be useful.

This change is good for the normal average player who uses 1 account. (/)
Bad for people who trade, buy and use multiple accounts. (x)
And it is also bad for Splitscreen (x)... because now if there's no multi-account, people won't recharge those accounts with "cheap" shops.. knowing most of them personally, they won't even play in a "fair" environment.

The same people who buy accounts, use duplicated or trade accounts, the majority of those people are from Europe.

Again, that's a total loss of the European demographic that contributes the most to the game and the business.

Feedback on this is most welcomed.
Don't worry, seeing the speed at which this update is taking place, Europe's economy will return to normal and update part 3 won't be released yet

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We know you're already waiting in the wings to get started with the Endgame Part 2 update. We would have loved to give you the "go" here and now, but unfortunately there have been delays in the development process. The new Townhall is not only visually different from the previous one, it also brings a lot of new features "under the hood" -- and we have to test these changes thoroughly before we can release the update. After all, you'll be investing your hard-earned Fame points in the new Townhall, and we have to make sure that everything runs smoothly.

On December 21, we will more or less close the office for the holidays, as we do every year -- and that day is already just a few weeks away. To spare you and us the stress of possible problems with the new Townhall, which might occur even after weeks of running, we decided with a heavy heart to postpone the release of the Endgame Part 2 update to after the holidays. We hope you can understand our decision.

You can be assured that we will make good use of the extra development time -- and of course, there will be the fun Christmas event again, as well as a Gold Coins bonus code for the New Year :)

And if you are wondering how you can best prepare for the new Townhall: Unlock as many offices as possible now, because these unlocks will carry over to the new Townhall!

Attached are a few "work in progress" screenshots to show you that work is not only happening under the hood! Any values depicted are subject to change and might not represent the final outcome.

devshack_nov22_townhall_front.jpg devshack_nov22_townhall_application.jpg devshack_nov22_townhall_result_bottom.jpg

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
We know you're already waiting in the wings to get started with the Endgame Part 2 update. We would have loved to give you the "go" here and now, but unfortunately there have been delays in the development process. The new Townhall is not only visually different from the previous one, it also brings a lot of new features "under the hood" -- and we have to test these changes thoroughly before we can release the update. After all, you'll be investing your hard-earned Fame points in the new Townhall, and we have to make sure that everything runs smoothly.

On December 21, we will more or less close the office for the holidays, as we do every year -- and that day is already just a few weeks away. To spare you and us the stress of possible problems with the new Townhall, which might occur even after weeks of running, we decided with a heavy heart to postpone the release of the Endgame Part 2 update to after the holidays. We hope you can understand our decision.

You can be assured that we will make good use of the extra development time -- and of course, there will be the fun Christmas event again, as well as a Gold Coins bonus code for the New Year :)

And if you are wondering how you can best prepare for the new Townhall: Unlock as many offices as possible now, because these unlocks will carry over to the new Townhall!

Attached are a few "work in progress" screenshots to show you that work is not only happening under the hood! Any values depicted are subject to change and might not represent the final outcome.

View attachment 44982 View attachment 44981 View attachment 44980
If this means that it can arrive in January, that's fine with me. If it is delayed beyond that, I think the discontent of the players will be very noticeable.

Lulu.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Lulu.
Clan
None

pffff

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
KiLL_S m 0 K E
Clan
PeakY BlinderS
Hmm what are the new features "under the hood" could you elaborate more and those ?

Elena

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Nothing
Clan
All shit

are you still going to insist on this? I hope it goes wrong lol this is ridiculous

Elena

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Nothing
Clan
All shit

my god why do these offices give so little silver crown? are you kidding that they are going to change everything to a shitty system like that, if so, increase rewards for the time lost defending the map to catch a dinosaur LOL wtf is this update

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
my god why do these offices give so little silver crown? are you kidding that they are going to change everything to a shitty system like that, if so, increase rewards for the time lost defending the map to catch a dinosaur LOL wtf is this update
Did you expect getting thousands of crowns from ranger elections? :LOL: Beside that, who won't allow you to apply for district or town elections?

explain there then KK
That's my opinion and I don't have to explain you nothing

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Italian Aces

if I can see that the game picks up its pace then gg. I like the game but atm im only going on dinostorm.com hoping for a considerable change. Take all the time you need. Even 1 year delay is good for me but just revive the game please. I wish you the best of luck and great success. Drücke euch die Daumen!

Status
Not open for further replies.