vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Also in the video you can see that It is SERIOUSLY hard to get double shots with extra power shotgun ability unless both target are on top of each other. @Highway

Omar Farook

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Anonymous
Clan
Clanless
Will the suppliers earn their reward for supplying buildings or will the medals & gold will be controlled by right hand/Leader?

Omar Farook

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Anonymous
Clan
Clanless
And can members of same clan apply for elections?

dinas

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
x_x Sony x_x
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
@Narokath @Alewx Since weapons are receiving a new balance patch. Will the guns that the bandit use change accordingly? Currently bandit use the most suitable weapon for the dino that they have but with the update this changes, so will the bandit also change weapon?

IZ xXNOOBXx IZ

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
IZ xXNOOBXx IZ
Clan
REQUIEM
I would like to know if the developers have already thought about improving the life of a 55 player, honestly being a 55 player is now just being a loss, both for Dino dollars since we no longer have the 4x to farm dd, or level a dinosaur etc that takes time long time. And also that there is the issue of teleporting in mm which for a 55 or even lvs 50 is being extremely expensive. I come here to ask not just for me but for the vast majority of players who are already at lv 55. A review of them to change the concept of this lv that is no longer attractive to anyone.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
War and domination of gates:
Some MMO games have time slot and event where they are able to go into conflict with each other.

Dino storm could add time slot for war and domination of gates and claim .
- During the night (8pm - 11pm)
- All gates can be drained faster
- Supplied faster
- the fame medal (5000 or 6000) the fame nugget (3000)
- At the end at 11.00 pm the clan which get most gate will get bonus victory fame (2000)

This will let other smaller clan get some fame and make server have a bit of actions in the server cause I notice even some clans of 2 or 3 people active can hold gate for 365 days a year.

This event can be on the weekend on every Saturday, called Fight Night

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
This will let other smaller clan get some fame and make server have a bit of actions in the server cause I notice even some clans of 2 or 3 people active can hold gate for 365 days a year.

thats the double acc guys -.-

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Highly doubt that this update will be a complete success after all parts has been release (bcs of socioeconomic problems in Europe)

Might even say that half the active player base will just be gone in 6 month.

dragossauro

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dragossauro
Clan
Nenhum
Highly doubt that this update will be a complete success after all parts has been release (bcs of socioeconomic problems in Europe)

Mas

but if the main point of the update which is the possibility of getting the sheriff and consequently the t rex without the need for a dominant clan is well executed I don't see why people would have reason to leave, on the contrary once it was possible to get the rex only with effort without the need to spend absurd sums of money anymore I think people would be encouraged to play.
I speak for myself but maybe all these changes have other implications that I can't see right now.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
The reason I believe why this update will be unsuccessful (have a negative impact on the game and on the studio) will be for 2 reasons — Socioeconomic problems in Europe & The Endgame Mechanic Update.

For anyone who's from Europe, you will know about how the price of basically anything is increasing steadily. My country is expected to have blackouts this winter. The socioeconomic problems in Europe are just getting worst and worst everyday (we're not yet in winter lmao). First, you have inflations, Splitscreen like any normal business will eventually have to increase the price of the offers (Goldcoins) in-game, eventually pushing that cost to consumers, that will be the first factor that will demotivate people to spend less in the game.

From that, you can expect the European demographic to spend less in the game already.

Second is the update itself. From my perspective, this is the best change in the changelog. Unfortunately, the timing for that is just so wrong. Keep in mind that when changes occur, players are not ready to accept it at first, but then gradually, they all just accept it.

On the thread
The Great Hypocrisy, I explained how people who "trade accounts" are also contributing to the game.

Same thread, same page, on a different post, I explained the reason why people trade accounts (
click here)

Let's start with a minor change that will have the biggest impact; making the application of election anonymous.

Making election applications anonymous solves (if not, decrease by 99%,) the problem of

1. Players invading other servers.
  2. Trading account
  3. Duplicate accounts in war.
Why player invades the server? Why player trades accounts?

For power & influence — To build power. To maintain power.

The traditional way of elections is through an election list. An election list is what prevents constant war, it is a list that every clan of the server agrees on, on which date their clan will go for elections.

With anonymous elections, this automatically destroys the idea of election lists. After all, if you cannot see who’s threatening your election in the Town Hall, how can you know who’s your enemy? How can you defend yourself when you don't even know your enemy?

The gameplay & politics will change drastically. There will be so many conflicts in a specific server that you cannot play in multiple servers at the same time. From what has been presented so far, the idea of "allies" will just stop existing, everyone will regroup in 1 clan and whoever is loyal to a person, will help that person wins elections.

There will be no point in going to other servers and calling people to fight for you while giving them accounts to play on. These people from another server will no longer be bored to leave their main server and go fight on your server. With this in mind, people will trade fewer accounts, and double accounts will no longer be useful.

This change is good for the normal average player who uses 1 account. (/)
Bad for people who trade, buy and use multiple accounts. (x)
And it is also bad for Splitscreen (x)... because now if there's no multi-account, people won't recharge those accounts with "cheap" shops.. knowing most of them personally, they won't even play in a "fair" environment.

The same people who buy accounts, use duplicated or trade accounts, the majority of those people are from Europe.

Again, that's a total loss of the European demographic that contributes the most to the game and the business.

Feedback on this is most welcomed.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
  2. Trading account
1. I think too this probably will be decreased
2. As for me it may decrease, but won't disappear, account trading is a thing in all games, thats more or the less natural thing
3. That still will stay, as more accounts let drain more towers at same time or even fight at same time.

dragossauro

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dragossauro
Clan
Nenhum
The reason I believe why this update will be unsuccessful (have a negative impact on the game and on the studio) will be for 2 reasons — Socioeconomic problems in Europe & The Endgame Mechanic Update.

For anyone who's from Europe, you will know about how the price of basically anything is increasing steadily. My country is expected to have blackouts this winter. The socioeconomic problems in Europe are just getting worst and worst everyday (we're not yet in winter lmao). First, you have inflations, Splitscreen like any normal business will eventually have to increase the price of the offers (Goldcoins) in-game, eventually pushing that cost to consumers, that will be the first factor that will demotivate people to spend less in the game.

From that, you can expect the European demographic to spend less in the game already.

Second is the update itself. From my perspective, this is the best change in the changelog. Unfortunately, the timing for that is just so wrong. Keep in mind that when changes occur, players are not ready to accept it at first, but then gradually, they all just accept it.

On the thread
The Great Hypocrisy, I explained how people who "trade accounts" are also contributing to the game.

Same thread, same page, on a different post, I explained the reason why people trade accounts (
click here)

Let's start with a minor change that will have the biggest impact; making the application of election anonymous.

Making election applications anonymous solves (if not, decrease by 99%,) the problem of

2. Trading account
Why player invades the server? Why player trades accounts?

For power & influence — To build power. To maintain power.

The traditional way of elections is through an election list. An election list is what prevents constant war, it is a list that every clan of the server agrees on, on which date their clan will go for elections.

With anonymous elections, this automatically destroys the idea of election lists. After all, if you cannot see who’s threatening your election in the Town Hall, how can you know who’s your enemy? How can you defend yourself when you don't even know your enemy?

The gameplay & politics will change drastically. There will be so many conflicts in a specific server that you cannot play in multiple servers at the same time. From what has been presented so far, the idea of "allies" will just stop existing, everyone will regroup in 1 clan and whoever is loyal to a person, will help that person wins elections.

There will be no point in going to other servers and calling people to fight for you while giving them accounts to play on. These people from another server will no longer be bored to leave their main server and go fight on your server. With this in mind, people will trade fewer accounts, and double accounts will no longer be useful.

This change is good for the normal average player who uses 1 account. (/)
Bad for people who trade, buy and use multiple accounts. (x)
And it is also bad for Splitscreen (x)... because now if there's no multi-account, people won't recharge those accounts with "cheap" shops.. knowing most of them personally, they won't even play in a "fair" environment.

The same people who buy accounts, use duplicated or trade accounts, the majority of those people are from Europe.

Again, that's a total loss of the European demographic that contributes the most to the game and the business.

Feedback on this is most welcomed.

I'm not really sure if these points you mentioned are an invariable consequence, I really don't think it will happen that way but it's certainly a discussion to be taken into consideration
Could it be that such a large part of the game's revenue comes from this account trading?
and will the base that players who may return to the game due to the update not make up for this lack of account traders?
because as I said once it is possible to get the rex alone I believe that many people will want to come back at least to see how it goes
which can generate some revenue for the game.
but I really wanted to understand the real dimension of this account trade

dragossauro

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dragossauro
Clan
Nenhum
I think the goal of any game is to entertain its audience and if they can't do that, what's the point of their existence?
I think that regardless of the game, the objective always has to be fun for its players and I'm sure that no one finds it fun or satisfying to wait years and spend huge sums of money to have something in the game, as the current system works it's not even gratified for having achieved something difficult because it is very exhausting.
Obviously, the financial side is of paramount importance, how would there be games or updates without money?, but I think the solution to this is not to keep this predatory system that only benefits a few
I think the problem you mention is really relevant but I believe that we have to look for a different solution
a solution that I can't develop myself ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

but I strongly believe in the need for change that the game currently has

sorry if my english is bad, the translator often doesn't express himself well ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

dragossauro

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dragossauro
Clan
Nenhum
And I'm sorry if I didn't understand any of your points correctly, I really want to understand all this better

lxl-ViPeR-lxl

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
lxl-ViPeR-lxl
Clan
ProJect X
This game developers have a history of not listening to their supporters. Please focus on things that attract more players to want to remain in the game rather than putting things to divert them. How about a new map or making more walking ground within the maps so players can have advantage points during fights? I throw no hate toward the game...I would like to see this game progress and not lose a supportive fan base.

razeryox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-I- R A Z E R -I-
Clan
Moon Star
ok this is cool stuff... About new map if you guys are going to add a new map we would like to have a not boring snowy map like Maujac we want the new map to be a REMOTE ISLAND with Beach and ocean an a jungle! and we want new dinos: Spinosaurus, Allosaurus

Status
Not open for further replies.