VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
if the game guide isn't updated to show me where the gados are then idcbored.PNG

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
the game guide doesnt work good already, literally its not a game guide
Not sure if you know or not, but when you complete all chapters, the game guide icon disappear from the left side quests. That's the whole point, getting rid of that annoying thing :facepalm: if you don't reach the top of the monument then it will remain stuck on the side forever.

Draxth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Draxth -
Clan
Infinite Order
Not sure if you know or not, but when you complete all chapters, the game guide icon disappear from the left side quests. That's the whole point, getting rid of that annoying thing :facepalm: if you don't reach the top of the monument then it will remain stuck on the side forever.
yeah i know but thats not what i mean , game guide should be like how smurf players up, we know what to do when we start a new server but new players doesn't, i remember when i started to play this it was all complicated but i found a guy in global so he helped me, but nowadays except e1 and am1 global chats are dead so

pauline

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
pluisje69
Clan
escapade
A quick update on the layout work that we are currently doing! These images show the Sheriffs Monument and the Town Hall's "Town" section. Please note that both are "work in progress" and thus subject to change.

View attachment 44556

View attachment 44557

Let us know what you think! :idea:
it looks nice but its not a very important update to get players back^^ they wait for new maps and levels for example

- TryDowN -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- TryDowN -
Clan
meseleVATAN
it looks nice but its not a very important update to get players back^^ they wait for new maps and levels for example
We see that with each new level, the players are decreasing, so if a new level comes, it means that the game will commit suicide.

I also agree that this update will not save the game, instead new dinos, new weapons, shrinking existing maps or making them more interesting can make the game more attractive.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
we know what to do when we start a new server but new players doesn't, i remember when i started to play this it was all complicated but i found a guy in global so he helped me, but nowadays except e1 and am1 global chats are dead so
(/)

Agree & I can heavily relate to your experience because this is exactly what I've gone through when I started playing DS after leaving it the first time. If it were not for some people on the Global Chat, I probably wouldn't be here writing this feedback.

@Developer

There is a major lack of guidance in the game which is making you miss out on retaining new players. This problem is one of the many reasons why player retention is low among the new players that join the game for the first time.

Consider it as feedback on Game Guide.

A player (who started playing Dinostorm for the very first time) would join, do a little bit of hunting here and there, isn't aware completely about what this game is about, and then grind for a few days then quit.

I believe you have an opportunity now to address this issue through the Game Guide & since the whole update is about changing the Endgame

Draxth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Draxth -
Clan
Infinite Order
i wanna write something incase if they go crazy on changing game guide or beyond the book , the game guide shouldn't be annoying as well like can not be skipped for more than 15mins , some game has such annoying 20mins nonstop game guides and you cant do anything. and also there should be a option "skip guide --> are you sure? you can't have the game guide again" for the experienced players starting a new server

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
well since we talking about game guides now, I thought there WAS a way to get rid of the game guide on screen because I didn't finish everything and mine is gone. dont remember what i did to get rid of it

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
well since we talking about game guides now, I thought there WAS a way to get rid of the game guide on screen because I didn't finish everything and mine is gone. dont remember what i did to get rid of it
For me it seems that it just disappears randomly or appears when some quest is taken or when bidding and etc. I have done all achievements on 1 server and on another I haven't and yet, I don't have guide on both. Also there was bug before which made 2 game guides to appear while having not collected won stuff from auction, I don't know if its fixed already or not.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
orrr we just want decent updates. all that other jazz can wait

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
For me it seems that it just disappears randomly or appears when some quest is taken or when bidding and etc. I have done all achievements on 1 server and on another I haven't and yet, I don't have guide on both. Also there was bug before which made 2 game guides to appear while having not collected won stuff from auction, I don't know if its fixed already or not.
there was a fix or 2 for the double guide a while back but there's been fixes for things and problems showing back up. its not just this game. there's other games I play where bugs make a return. not sure why you guys have disappearing guides though

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
We see that with each new level, the players are decreasing, so if a new level comes, it means that the game will commit suicide.

I also agree that this update will not save the game, instead new dinos, new weapons, shrinking existing maps or making them more interesting can make the game more attractive.

thats right...but not only new maps, or new dinos and guns, we need other techs and implas...the regi impla in past was very good, but now is useless...armor impla too...

what is with little helpers? little pets like deinonychus or a group of compys that you can buy with INGAME money...they will help you in fight and all have other stats...not only the stats from dinotype zu dino type...2compys with 2 different stats...compy 1 is very strong but slow...compy 2 is very fast but no seriusly strong...compy 3 have a very good armor and regi...

but that will be decided at random when you buy it...that means you can have 5 identical compys with a lot of luck, e.g. all very strong (would be good for anky users) or all with high defense and regi (would be pachy or rex very good)

like this?!

and i think the update to get rex without sherriff is verry verry needfull to get new players...but not only this! many players (me too) stop game bcs they dont want play with this alpha clans...

many players want to get claims or gates too but the alpha clans kill you bcs YOU ONLY ASK THEM -.- YOU ASK!!! and they killed you instant...you respawn...they kill you and say "dont ask again and take protect"...you dont have a little chance -.- and thats why many players stop the game -.-

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
Instead of actualy improving the game by adding some new maps(aquatic or aerial) and some new dinos(aquatic,aerial or land dinos-spinosaurus or giganotosaurus for example) and improve the maps textures DS decided to find new way of encouraging players to leave the game. New mechanics aren't always welcomed(the new dinos abilities or damage dealings as example). Add new ways to make new players join the game not new ways for players to leave it....

AnarchyGoD

Reaction score
Instead of actualy improving the game by adding some new maps(aquatic or aerial) and some new dinos(aquatic,aerial or land dinos-spinosaurus or giganotosaurus for example) and improve the maps textures DS decided to find new way of encouraging players to leave the game. New mechanics aren't always welcomed(the new dinos abilities or damage dealings as example). Add new ways to make new players join the game not new ways for players to leave it....
guys upvote this lets ruin @Highway 's mood xddddddddddddd

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
1663759977586.png
1663759997912.png
1663760006404.png
Reward from killing 6 monstrous, I was the only one who got them. Died 10-15 time. Ally only got 0. Brachi slammed his hairy chess on me and I died. Alpha rex deals 32.5k bleed damage(without armor) now am I tripping? I remember it being a little bit above 20k. I think am tripping again but I got free 1 gc for playing today. Also gold nugget now give 35 fame instead of 40.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
View attachment 44658
View attachment 44659
View attachment 44660
Reward from killing 6 monstrous, I was the only one who got them. Died 10-15 time. Ally only got 0. Brachi slammed his hairy chess on me and I died. Alpha rex deals 32.5k bleed damage(without armor) now am I tripping? I remember it being a little bit above 20k. I think am tripping again but I got free 1 gc for playing today. Also gold nugget now give 35 fame instead of 40.
how did those monsters even appear?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Also gold nugget now give 35 fame instead of 40
I have checked and its still worth 40 fame, at least its written like that in nugget's description in market

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
It took me 13min 30 seconds to solo an anky lvl 55 which then dropped gold tinsel valued at 30 fame. Solo rex in 10 minutes which dropped 1750 dd. Not worth considering I died 3-4 time on both monstrous. It was fun fighting them.
1663770288577.png

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Just done my 9th monstrous and the reward seems to be according to this pattern.
1 junk item,1 cloth of same level and 1750 dd.
1 junk item,1 cloth of same level and 25 gold tinsel.
1 junk item,1 cloth of same level and 25 gold nuggets.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Mine dropped from monstrous monster.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
So I saw those 2 guys together and couldn't resit doing this. If you are too lazy to watch just skip to end for the loot. Please lower your volume before pressing play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.