VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
Life is rough. Though I want everyone to know... you still smell like garlic bread uWu'

Goiaba

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
l-Goiaba-l
Clan
sem clã
We know you're already waiting in the wings to get started with the Endgame Part 2 update. We would have loved to give you the "go" here and now, but unfortunately there have been delays in the development process. The new Townhall is not only visually different from the previous one, it also brings a lot of new features "under the hood" -- and we have to test these changes thoroughly before we can release the update. After all, you'll be investing your hard-earned Fame points in the new Townhall, and we have to make sure that everything runs smoothly.

On December 21, we will more or less close the office for the holidays, as we do every year -- and that day is already just a few weeks away. To spare you and us the stress of possible problems with the new Townhall, which might occur even after weeks of running, we decided with a heavy heart to postpone the release of the Endgame Part 2 update to after the holidays. We hope you can understand our decision.

You can be assured that we will make good use of the extra development time -- and of course, there will be the fun Christmas event again, as well as a Gold Coins bonus code for the New Year :)

And if you are wondering how you can best prepare for the new Townhall: Unlock as many offices as possible now, because these unlocks will carry over to the new Townhall!

Attached are a few "work in progress" screenshots to show you that work is not only happening under the hood! Any values depicted are subject to change and might not represent the final outcome.

View attachment 44982 View attachment 44981 View attachment 44980
Com este metudo voltando seria mais ''facil'' pegar o cargo Xerife ?
Vejo que no estado atual depende muito da ''amizade'' que vc tem no jogo para conseguir o tão sonhado Rex... resumindo meio que impossível se você tem uma jogatina isolada

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
Vejo que no estado atual depende muito da ''amizade'' que vc tem no jogo para conseguir o tão sonhado Rex... resumindo meio que impossível se você tem uma jogatina isolada
Com esse novo metodo seria mais facil talvez pegar O Rex, mas o sherrif ainda seria feito provavelmente por listas do clã, então dependendo do clã que você estiver, você não sera reconhecido por não ser amigo da liderança(Dependendo do clã), mas acho que poderão de tar fama para você ir ganhando os cargos inferiores da prefeitura, até você juntar as moedas de prata suficiente para comprar o rex.

Goiaba

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
l-Goiaba-l
Clan
sem clã
Com esse novo método seria mais facil talvez pegar O Rex, mas o sherrif ainda seria feito provavelmente por listas do clã, então dependendo do clã que você estiver, você não sera reconhecido por não ser amigo da liderança(Dependendo do clã), mas acho que poderão de tar fama para você ir ganhando os cargos inferiores da prefeitura, até você juntar as moedas de prata suficiente para comprar o rex.
pegar meu rex ta osso, com esta att ta reacendendo uma esperança em mim, via depender mais do individuo doq do clã, até koss vai ter chance de ter rex, pegando o portal e farmando um pouco de fama

parece uma att interessante para todos os lados !!!

...Chateau...

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Chateau
Clan
-
Essa atualização não vai facilitar nada não, vai ser só pra quem é desocupado e fica o dia todo online fora que você não vai saber quem está ganhando as eleições pois será tudo anônimo pelo que eles disseram, você corre risco de apostar toda a sua fama e ainda perder tudo sem saber quem esta na frente

Neverlike

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Mr.Hunter44
Clan
-I-WSH-I-
when could this happen? wich month of 2023? or it's just a lie?

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
when could this happen? wich month of 2023? or it's just a lie?
From what has been understood, the 2nd part will come out soon, perhaps at the end of this month or the next, and then they will work on the third part

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
Essa atualização não vai facilitar nada não, vai ser só pra quem é desocupado e fica o dia todo online fora que você não vai saber quem está ganhando as eleições pois será tudo anônimo pelo que eles disseram, você corre risco de apostar toda a sua fama e ainda perder tudo sem saber quem esta na frente
Perder a fama que você investiu não, pois sera como os leilões, Se você perder a eleição, a fama voltara para você, só quem ganhar vai perder a fama que investiu pelo que entendi.

O Highway disse que voltaria uma quantidade boa de fama ao perdedor, uns 75% ou 100%, eles ainda estão verificando a condição mais propricia.

Aqui está o link em que ele cita essa possibilidade:

Attachments

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
@Neverlike lol...you make a multi acc in eu3 with name Mr.Hunter44 and Neverlike and give us here the proof for it? xD haha damn, haven't laughed that much in a long time xD:ROFLMAO:

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
From what has been understood, the 2nd part will come out soon, perhaps at the end of this month or the next, and then they will work on the third part

or in 6 month, or end of december, or what ever...they only say that they update it in this year:cautious:

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
or in 6 month, or end of december, or what ever...they only say that they update it in this year:cautious:

It may be, but it seems that they gave some spoilers, which make me believe that it could be brief.

Either it's reality, or a troll.

Attachments

Neverlike

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Mr.Hunter44
Clan
-I-WSH-I-
@Neverlike lol...you make a multi acc in eu3 with name Mr.Hunter44 and Neverlike and give us here the proof for it? xD haha damn, haven't laughed that much in a long time xD:ROFLMAO:
Says it, these people that can't lead war missions :D come on dude, this game is for war

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
Says it, these people that can't lead war missions :D come on dude, this game is for war

so you admits my accusations, ye? bcs of war? lol dude...how you want use both accs in same time? :ROFLMAO:

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
It may be, but it seems that they gave some spoilers, which make me believe that it could be brief.

Either it's reality, or a troll.
who is this @Evyus ? is he a member of splitscreen team? then he can say us a date for the update?

they only say over and over again "wait a little, wait a little" -.- thats they have say 1 year ago too -.-
iam fed up...first they need 1,5years for a update that dont change the war, for an update that dont help the rebells...

1,5 years for a update that only make just a little harder to win the elections for the alpha clans...
1,5years to change the rex permission? that you dont need sherriff permission to get rex?

for that they need 1,5years? damn others beget children quicker than splitscreen gets this update done -.-

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
who is this @Evyus ? is he a member of splitscreen team? then he can say us a date for the update?

they only say over and over again "wait a little, wait a little" -.- thats they have say 1 year ago too -.-
iam fed up...first they need 1,5years for a update that dont change the war, for an update that dont help the rebells...

1,5 years for a update that only make just a little harder to win the elections for the alpha clans...
1,5years to change the rex permission? that you dont need sherriff permission to get rex?

for that they need 1,5years? damn others beget children quicker than splitscreen gets this update done -.-
Yes, he is part of the team, so he has data on what is being done or at what stage of completion it is in order to be able to tell us if it is already finalizing or not, as far as giving a date, I think it is difficult, since depending on errors that occur in tests, the delivery time only increases.

And I understand your dissatisfaction, I also have the same feelings, I wanted them to upgrade the game in an effective and quick way, and that the updates attracted more public to the game and the majority of veteran players are pleased, but not everything is perfect, Dino Storm has great potential in the gaming world, but it still has its flaws.

We see the new games coming out, and attracting the new generations, and our good old game falling behind, attracting less and less.

What we can do is hope that for those of us who have been playing for a long time, the game can be more fun and fair, giving everyone an opportunity.

However, not everything is the fault of the developers, Dino Storm Players make the game bad, because the game gives the administration tool so that players can coordinate themselves and do right with their clans, but these players are corrupt, and there are others who follow him anyway.
So for the game to improve a bit more, the players should also change. What developers can do from this is try to prevent these types of breaches that facilitate the dominance of influential people,Giving other options to the less disadvantaged.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan

just to be clear, this second part of the update will only change the town hall, so probably the ruling clans will control the elections as usual.
What really matters is part 3, where they will modify the gameplay, allowing the less favored to steal fame, for example.
So yeah, maybe to see a real game changer we'll have to wait another year and due to the changes promised in part 3, it's hard to believe it will happen this year

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
just to be clear, this second part of the update will only change the town hall, so probably the ruling clans will control the elections as usual.
When 2 alpha clans are allied, there will be trust issues. 2 members of the same clan can participate in the same election, thus it creates more trust issues. The whole system before part 2 is about trust. Now after part 2, players will have more problems trusting other players, that's how big alliances will be broken down.

So yeah, maybe to see a real game changer we'll have to wait another year and due to the changes promised in part 3, it's hard to believe it will happen this year
@Highway @Alewx
It's kind of disappointing the rate at which this update is progressing. Part 2 ― which is supposed to be changing Town Hall, fame & touching up on some achievements, including some backend changes ― should have already been live and the team should have already been working on Part 3.

Part 3 is the one that requires more work and changes since many many things will change ― Building assets & Maps overall.

It's a good update, I really like it, since it will bring positive changes to the gameplay and game overall― I've been the most vocal about how exciting this update is to the game, unfortunately, from how I see it, by the speed at which it's progressing, the player base would have decreased radically by the time this whole thing is on live servers. Players get bored of fighting the same for over 2 years, so if the final part is about to be out in 2024, things really will be looking dark for the game.

I am one of the loudest critics when changes are about to happen., Good or bad I want the game to progress and bloom, do not take this post as negativity, take it as community feedback to make things better.

I still stand firm on what I wrote in this post below. If things don't turn out as I've written, then so be it, would be most happy that bad things didn't happen to the game. If things do seem to be turning out that way, then certain precautions need to be taken so that the game, the studio & community survives.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
to be able to tell us if it is already finalizing or not
He's simple player as we, just with extra permissions and possibilities. if he would reveal anything, then he would be gm probably no more :)

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
He's simple player as we, just with extra permissions and possibilities. if he would reveal anything, then he would be gm probably no more :)

He has extra information, more than we do, so possibly he knows what stage the updates are at.

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
He has extra information, more than we do, so possibly he knows what stage the updates are at.

it would be nice if we got info about when the update is coming...in the summer it will be 2 years where we are waiting for it...or is the time just deceiving me?:unsure:

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
it would be nice if we got info about when the update is coming...in the summer it will be 2 years where we are waiting for it...or is the time just deceiving me?:unsure:
idk where it is and im too lazy to go back but i saw something a few pages back that said maybe early this year but delayed? idk how far delayed it is. on a serious note i would think it would come maybe after or slightly before easter and then the last part end of this year or sometime next year depending on how many bugs and unforeseen things happen

Status
Not open for further replies.