Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
I remind you that dino storm plans to return to steam in some future xd
WHY ARE THERE PEOPLE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS GAME AND THIS NEW UPDATE, I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT, MAYBE I'M A DONKEY I GUESS I'M ...
LATELY, I HAVE BEEN PLAYING A LOT OF GAMES, AND EACH TIME I MEET A PLAYER I WOULD ASK THEM IF THEY KNOW A GAME CALLED DINO STORM, AND ALL OF THEM WOULD SAY NO
THIS NEW UPDATE IS SUPPOSED AS I UNDERSTAND IT TO HELP NEW PLAYERS WIN SHERIFF, THERE ARE NO NEW PLAYERS, I GUESS YOU ARE REFERRING TO GHOSTS
HELLO GUYS IN THIS NEW UPDATE WE WILL HELP YOU WIN SHERIFF IT MIGHT TAKE YOU 10 YEARS BUT THAT WAS THE PROMISE( WINKY FACE @Highway)
THIS IS SLAVERY IN A FORM OF A GAME, WAKE UP PEOPLE
INSPIRED BY ANDREW TATE!
i kinda think of the same but just in a more calm manner. tate certified.

dragossauro

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dragossauro
Clan
Nenhum
and then any news?

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
waiting for some developer breath 😔🙏

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
guys. Chill please out. It is nor Blizzard or Sony etc. This game is a big indie title where the gamedevs actually try to put out code and updates. If they do it in a smart way is a question for another time but fact is that it is difficoult. Personally after coding a whole week on a project or making a game for a gamejam, the result is not near WoW level. Expect some time to pass and it will come. Devlogs too. They are seen wrongly by the non tech public but maybe there could be chance of marketing. Let me know what you think! "Have a good sip of water with bubbles"

eduardo.lancester

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
aLyazserseri
Clan
Crazy Cowboys
WHY ARE THERE PEOPLE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS GAME AND THIS NEW UPDATE, I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT, MAYBE I'M A DONKEY I GUESS I'M ...
LATELY, I HAVE BEEN PLAYING A LOT OF GAMES, AND EACH TIME I MEET A PLAYER I WOULD ASK THEM IF THEY KNOW A GAME CALLED DINO STORM, AND ALL OF THEM WOULD SAY NO
THIS NEW UPDATE IS SUPPOSED AS I UNDERSTAND IT TO HELP NEW PLAYERS WIN SHERIFF, THERE ARE NO NEW PLAYERS, I GUESS YOU ARE REFERRING TO GHOSTS
HELLO GUYS IN THIS NEW UPDATE WE WILL HELP YOU WIN SHERIFF IT MIGHT TAKE YOU 10 YEARS BUT THAT WAS THE PROMISE( WINKY FACE @Highway)
THIS IS SLAVERY IN A FORM OF A GAME, WAKE UP PEOPLE
INSPIRED BY ANDREW TATE!
Finally, someone not making drama and being realistic.. lol

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
zzzzz

My question is still not answered

Can "Leader" or "Right Hand" (The people who are in-charge of distributing fame to their members) be able to see which Section their members have applied to, how much fame they invested, or their current rank compared to the anonymous players who have also applied?

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Natsu_Dragneel
Clan
Legends
guys. Chill please out. It is nor Blizzard or Sony etc. This game is a big indie title where the gamedevs actually try to put out code and updates. If they do it in a smart way is a question for another time but fact is that it is difficoult. Personally after coding a whole week on a project or making a game for a gamejam, the result is not near WoW level. Expect some time to pass and it will come. Devlogs too. They are seen wrongly by the non tech public but maybe there could be chance of marketing. Let me know what you think! "Have a good sip of water with bubbles"
some time to pass? lmao game is out for 10 years and only 1 new dino got added its the same boring 3 dinos in the game. rex pachy coelo because the rest are garbage

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
some time to pass? lmao game is out for 10 years and only 1 new dino got added its the same boring 3 dinos in the game. rex pachy coelo because the rest are garbage
i'm just saying to go easy on a team with 3 projects going on. They don't even have a propper game engine to begin with. Just stay calm and smile otherwise you'll forget how to :)

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
So all you want are more dinos? go play ark

Also many people use para, I see more people using it than pachy.

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Natsu_Dragneel
Clan
Legends
So all you want are more dinos? go play ark

Also many people use para, I see more people using it than pachy.
me and everyone want variety and something refreshing on the game and that also includes more dinos because the current state of the game is the same 3 dinos and everyone uses pm. But i do also play ark though :)
the point is not that i want more dinos but the game is extremely outdated and shoved back by todays games with a similar idea or genre. you cant tell me that after all those years people find it reasonable for this recycled gameplay with no gameplay change, features and so on. there have been a few gameplay changes over the decade but it was for the worse. there is no skill anymore just whos wallet is heavier. you can just grab a violent booster and outdamage every 1v1 without booster or just normal booster even if you are lower lvl.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
me and everyone want variety and something refreshing on the game and that also includes more dinos because the current state of the game is the same 3 dinos and everyone uses pm. But i do also play ark though :)
the point is not that i want more dinos but the game is extremely outdated and shoved back by todays games with a similar idea or genre. you cant tell me that after all those years people find it reasonable for this recycled gameplay with no gameplay change, features and so on. there have been a few gameplay changes over the decade but it was for the worse. there is no skill anymore just whos wallet is heavier. you can just grab a violent booster and outdamage every 1v1 without booster or just normal booster even if you are lower lvl.
beware, speaking the truth offends some forum members.
there are people who think it's normal for a dinosaur game to have 8 dinos in 10 years🤣

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I don't say that dinos shouldn't be added, just it wont fix the issues. I will argue with you again since not all use pm, players also use yager or hammer pretty often.

Omar Farook

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Anonymous
Clan
Clanless
zzzzz

Th
zzzzz

We invest our time in draining gates to earn fame so that we may increase our chances to win elections and earn silver crowns by our own with our hard work, why should a leader or right hand get the share of our hardwork? It gives them the ultimate power over us again..then mistakes keep repeating from then on and they decide who gets what not. Which is totally wrong once again and this doesn't solve our problem since it makes few powerful/popular players deciding majorities fate based of their desires and so on. If they control our fame, they control our elections and which would affect our silver crowns too. The elections won't be pyramidal anyways so no leader or right-hand should have power over players who want to win with their hard work. Equal effort for equal rewards!!!

Last edited:

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
@Highway, give us a glimpse of what's ready for Part 2.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
or new skins, and new Dinosaur, all there is nothing you know? 😔🙏

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Why would the leader of an alliance be able to see such important information for free?
To be able to control the election obviously for what else.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
why should a leader or right hand get the share of our hardwork? It gives them the ultimate power over us again..then mistakes keep repeating from then on and they decide who gets what not. Which is totally wrong once again and this doesn't solve our problem since it makes few powerful/popular players deciding majorities fate based of their desires and so on. If they control our fame, they control our elections and which would affect our silver crowns too. The elections won't be pyramidal anyways so no leader or right-hand should have power over players who want to win with their hard work. Equal effort for equal rewards!!!
I don't see where developers wrote that members will be able to take fame by themselves, or if buildings will be supplied as a player instead of as a clan (?!)

Why would the leader of an alliance be able to see such important information for free?
Because they are the ones literally in charge of distributing fame? (leader / right hand)

eduardo.lancester

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
aLyazserseri
Clan
Crazy Cowboys
let's wait for another year for an update to come

Status
Not open for further replies.