vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
@Highway Please do a bit more work on the fame that we get. Right now even a low lvl 5 can get 1k fame per day while a high lvl 55 can get 1.5k fame per day. If you want to give 9k fame per day please make it so that low lvls cannot get as much fame, try some linear scaled fame reward. If lower levels want more fame then they have to lvl up and stop stalling.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I like it but it disappoints me a little at the same time. What happened to the similar item jump links? I thought they would be released in this update.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
@Chaudhary With your disagreement I assume you want me to log on 10 low level account and just afk farm 6k fame daily?

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
what would be your benefits doing it?
Well am not doing it but the people who lvl up account for selling/ play mutliple account will do it. That's why I am asking for a linear scaling on fame that low lvl gets compared to high lvls. As soon as they reach lvl 45 they and directly go for rex. Am not against anyone not having rex but if they get it too fast it doesn't make much sense.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
what would be your benefits doing it?
It's just that all the update are super beneficial for lower leveled players right now. Although they do benefit high levels as well. All am saying is that if a lvl 55 gets 10k fame daily, a lvl 50 would get 9k, a lvl 45 would get 8k, lvl 40 gets 7k and so on.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
I know what am talking about. My server is infested with turkish/spanish/ brazilian account sellers that play on 2 or more accounts at same time. I literally just afk and watch them slowly level up and sell their acc to players that can't even play on eu1 and just decide to invade dead servers to fill their ego.

Chaudhary

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.PookiePoo.
Clan
Asylum
@Chaudhary With your disagreement I assume you want me to log on 10 low level account and just afk farm 6k fame daily?
Bro farming 6k fame daily for a level 10 still won't be able to do anything because high level players have the claims as well as maps and when they apply for elections they do it with 500k-1m fame so for a level 10 to farm 6k fame daily won't do anything good

soulagarto

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Soulagarto
Clan
Vision
the game is very still and dead, pvp doesn't make sense anymore. A good solution for this would be: when confirming the portal, the fame would not reset and so the new owner of the portal could steal it from the enemy clan. The way the game is today the dominant alliance is killing the game.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
make factions. In ds we already have theese distinct maps. If you add more dinos and guns, usable if you have a certain faction. Clans would still be relevant but there would be a constant war. A goal to chase.

Chaudhary

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.PookiePoo.
Clan
Asylum
make factions. In ds we already have theese distinct maps. If you add more dinos and guns, usable if you have a certain faction. Clans would still be relevant but there would be a constant war. A goal to chase.
I like the concept however adding more guns and dinos well... with the anky we know how long that took and now you see almost no one using it so yeah.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
I like the concept however adding more guns and dinos well... with the anky we know how long that took and now you see almost no one using it so yeah.
The only reason why there's no single player that use this dino is that after big skill update, his skill are useless.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Skills*
The only reason why there's no single player that use this dino is that after big skill update, his skill are useless.
It's not about overall dino concept. Anky before update was actually very strong dino, and had a lot of people that used him as a main.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
How long does it take to bake the final draft of endgame 3?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
the game is very still and dead, pvp doesn't make sense anymore. A good solution for this would be: when confirming the portal, the fame would not reset and so the new owner of the portal could steal it from the enemy clan. The way the game is today the dominant alliance is killing the game.
thats endgame part 3 thing

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I hope the new skins have flashy or extravagant because seeing the pattern of Black + any color (they are the most used) gets a bit boring.

Last edited:

Chaudhary

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.PookiePoo.
Clan
Asylum
I hope the new skins have flashy or extravagant because seeing the pattern of Black + any color (they are the most used) gets a bit boring.
I want more skins to be added more cool looking skins that you can triforge or maybe drop from hunting

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I think filter in market and clan inventory for fame items should be added back, because lack of it in past caused that people were selling things which they didn't want to by mistake.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
DEVS. Hear me out... bring DS Classic. Keep both and see over the span of 4 5 months which becomes more popular and focus on that. i think this game has developed backwards. personaly the level cap was P E R F E C T, the level up experience was more interesting and the maps where sick af. NOTHING about modern ds is better than the old. ppl still main old guns (colt) and carno. this could be a chance to revert to the better and this time do it right. all theese updates bring bloat and dont really touch the core of ds "what we curently need"

Feel free to disagree but thats how i curently feel.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
DEVS. Hear me out... bring DS Classic. Keep both and see over the span of 4 5 months which becomes more popular and focus on that. i think this game has developed backwards. personaly the level cap was P E R F E C T, the level up experience was more interesting and the maps where sick af. NOTHING about modern ds is better than the old. ppl still main old guns (colt) and carno. this could be a chance to revert to the better and this time do it right. all theese updates bring bloat and dont really touch the core of ds "what we curently need"

Feel free to disagree but thats how i curently feel.
no, what you ask for is almost impossible because that code is already lost

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I have a question... what would be the period of time that the lily emporium will be updated? 1 month? 2 months?

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
I have a question... what would be the period of time that the lily emporium will be updated? 1 month? 2 months?
updated in what way? they added new items today

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
@Highway He notado que con la nueva fama que da en "modo combate", Las prendas no duran 4 turnos, Siempre duran 2 turnos y medio, O volveran a mejorar la fama que darán en modo combate para que dure los 4 turnos como se debe?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I guess 2nd endgame update is the least complained big update for the last years
and it is supposed to be the most "controversial" update for several reasons. actually endgame is partly controversial.

But I'm glad that players accept these updates, even many of them are looking forward to endgame 3.

I guess the next developer huts will be more relaxed and beneficial for the community and the game.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
The clan that is not dominant on my server was able to win and steal the sheriff position from the dominant alliance

very EPIC
reality: the player was part of the dominant alliance, and for that reason he had a lot of fame, he was expelled a few days before the election ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.