Not open for further replies.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
reality: the player was part of the dominant alliance, and for that reason he had a lot of fame, he was expelled a few days before the election ended.
yes, since the update was rolled out, the alliance clans are leaving and uniting. There is a lot of activity.

the clan that stole the sheriff has been fighting very well against the dominant clans

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
When endgame 3

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
@Highway He notado que con la nueva fama que da en "modo combate", Las prendas no duran 4 turnos, Siempre duran 2 turnos y medio, O volveran a mejorar la fama que darán en modo combate para que dure los 4 turnos como se debe?
Its based on time you are in combat when clothing fame is gathered. A 100% fresh clothings holds for 4 hours of fame. So it should be 4 times you can use them for the 1 hour fame every 24 hours. If that is not the case a ticket would be helpfull so we can check your case more closely.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
reality: the player was part of the dominant alliance, and for that reason he had a lot of fame, he was expelled a few days before the election ended.
So they thought he would be also kicked from elections? :LOL:

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
@Highway Hey my dear developper that cares about our community ,
I got a important question , wouldn't you think
That anky would need to have his ''extra armors stats'' back? I see this dino is like almost no used
Since the brachi is superior to it in everything ,
Please consider my opinion , and if you PLAYERS agree with me
Lets make it be seen by the Devs !

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
So they thought he would be also kicked from elections? :LOL:
in fact, it was a clan that was part of the dominant alliance that were expelled, then the player who won sheriff had a lot of fame for that reason and the one who lost the position forgot to update the fame in the last minutes.
but i just wanted to make things clear, so that the developers don't think that players outside the dominant alliances, are managing to compete in high positions:sweatgrinning::sweatgrinning:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
in fact, it was a clan that was part of the dominant alliance that were expelled, then the player who won sheriff had a lot of fame for that reason and the one who lost the position forgot to update the fame in the last minutes.
but i just wanted to make things clear, so that the developers don't think that players outside the dominant alliances, are managing to compete in high positions:sweatgrinning::sweatgrinning:
yes, despite everything, small clans and attackers still have a huge disadvantage

Even the city council is still "monopolized", not like before but a balance is needed so that everyone can truly compete and not wait their turn on a list for future winners

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
@Highway Hola, mi querido desarrollador que se preocupa por nuestra comunidad,
Tengo una pregunta importante, ¿no crees?
¿Ese anky necesitaría recuperar sus "estadísticas de armaduras adicionales"? Veo que este dino esta como casi sin uso
Dado que el brachi es superior a él en todo,
Considere mi opinión, y si JUGADORES está de acuerdo conmigo
¡Hagamos que los desarrolladores lo vean!
[/CITA]

Me gustaria volver a ver eso en ankaylosaurio, es lo que lo hacia diferente de los demas dinos @Highway No se si estan de acuerdo.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
what is still left to be discussed about part 2?

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
I guess 2nd endgame update is the least complained big update for the last years
i will quit until there
idk man idk. If i chose to develop an mmorpg over a span of a decade i would no joke do a better job at this point. The devs arent sencing the death of the game like we do

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
I think they work with pirate galaxy and steel legions too, maybe that's why they have difficulty making updates and fixes

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Talking a little more about endgame 3 fame rewards.

Some interactions or actions we do in the building and travelings gameplay should give us a minimal bonus to fame. A small fame incentive could encourage both small and large clans into the game.

For example...
  • Capture a building, gain 50 fame.
  • Supply a building, get 100 fame.
  • Attacking a building, you gain 10 fame.
  • Defeating enemy clan players gains 15 fame.
  • Successfully defend against a bandit attack, gain 1k fame.
  • etc.

And of course, as I said a long time ago, fame should not be exclusively dedicated to clans (buildings), solo players and small players (like small clans), need their share of the pie. Especially small clans need an incentive to learn and develop little by little.
So it would be nice if pve content could give us fame, I know we can already earn fame daily through combat, but I mean gain fame through other types of alternative than pvp.

For example...
  • Group quests, players who belong to a clan and complete a group quest will receive fame.
  • Bandit camp: small pve bandit camps that appear randomly on the map, destroying camps give us individual or group rewards.
  • Gold Nuggets – Some bandits can drop small nuggets, which can be sold for 30 Fame.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
and another thing, very important... the BLUE SUPPLIES.

This small item is one of the most unbalanced in the game, as rich players can overbuy supplies and prevent small attacking clans with no chance to win anything.

Without this item you cannot be relevant in the clan, even though you play and fight for your clan. Basically, this item is very pay to win, if you don't have large amounts, you won't be able to win anything.

Endgame 3 should definitely change/balance the blue supplies mechanic

Last edited:

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies

This small item is one of the most unbalanced in the game, as rich players can overbuy supplies and prevent small attacking clans with no chance to win anything.

Without this item you cannot be relevant in the clan, even though you play and fight for your clan. Basically, this item is very pay to win, if you don't have large amounts, you won't be able to win anything.

True no matter how good you are at the game without gc you are nothing. Someone else can just fight your skills with Gc(kits,vios, etcs) and most of the time people with gc just group together because they just want easy victory and don't fight each other.

Lemillion

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Hathaway
Clan
-
A few things.

Ever since that update hit the live server, the number of seats for any election tier has only decreased, despite the number of applicants exceeding the number of seats available, by a large margin.

The number of seats has not increased once

There are a few parameters that I have noticed that have not been told. 10 players put 30k fame (the minimum amount) for Town Election. In the end, those who won from those 10 were the ones that applied first, while those that applied last didn't win.

That piece of information wasn't mentioned when the update was released.

Every week, we're having surprises win/loss when the elections conclude, because when we put all information we know, we can guess which player will win what office. But yet each time, we're surprised because there's at least one piece of info that's off.

So we are still in the "testing phase" I should say, not many players have fully grasped the new system.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Talking a little more about endgame 3 fame rewards.

Some interactions or actions we do in the building and travelings gameplay should give us a minimal bonus to fame. A small fame incentive could encourage both small and large clans into the game.

For example...
  • Capture a building, gain 50 fame.
  • Supply a building, get 100 fame.
  • Attacking a building, you gain 10 fame.
  • Defeating enemy clan players gains 15 fame.
  • Successfully defend against a bandit attack, gain 1k fame.
  • etc.

And of course, as I said a long time ago, fame should not be exclusively dedicated to clans (buildings), solo players and small players (like small clans), need their share of the pie. Especially small clans need an incentive to learn and develop little by little.
So it would be nice if pve content could give us fame, I know we can already earn fame daily through combat, but I mean gain fame through other types of alternative than pvp.

For example...
  • Group quests, players who belong to a clan and complete a group quest will receive fame.
  • Bandit camp: small pve bandit camps that appear randomly on the map, destroying camps give us individual or group rewards.
  • Gold Nuggets – Some bandits can drop small nuggets, which can be sold for 30 Fame.
yes! Please!!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Devs I wanna know how can a player get justice when entire server freekills him forever in the game. for example, a leader hates an innocent player then spreads lies about him to ally and his friends for the fun of it and they believe him. The poor freekilled player even apologizes (to save himself from drama) but leader treats him badly and he gets a bad image in the server because of his enemies and rest get brainwashed by them because of the bad image they create about the innocent player and he asks for neutral and peace many times but gets denied and gets killed every map and is forced to use protection FOREVER. (Once I heard u guys said that you will look for a solution where players don't get forced unjustly by anyone to wear protection, thanks for reading) and also- dead servers are really imbalanced in wars and opportunities because of FEW to NO enemies and very LESS attacking strategies and leverage against an entire server where all the map holders are allied to avoid wars but this game is about wars and clans and I want attackers like me to thrive in dead servers and have a good chances against ally which control entire dead server (-in an unorthodox way) and thanks for reading.

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
Devs I wanna know how can a player get justice when entire server freekills him forever in the game. for example, a leader hates an innocent player then spreads lies about him to ally and his friends for the fun of it and they believe him. The poor freekilled player even apologizes (to save himself from drama) but leader treats him badly and he gets a bad image in the server because of his enemies and rest get brainwashed by them because of the bad image they create about the innocent player and he asks for neutral and peace many times but gets denied and gets killed every map and is forced to use protection FOREVER. (Once I heard u guys said that you will look for a solution where players don't get forced unjustly by anyone to wear protection, thanks for reading) and also- dead servers are really imbalanced in wars and opportunities because of FEW to NO enemies and very LESS attacking strategies and leverage against an entire server where all the map holders are allied to avoid wars but this game is about wars and clans and I want attackers like me to thrive in dead servers and have a good chances against ally which control entire dead server (-in an unorthodox way) and thanks for reading.
Right , well said

Chaudhary

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.PookiePoo.
Clan
Asylum
What we need to focus on is that low level players also have a chance in higher rank elections. Aside from low level players the enemy teams who do not hold maps and are against the entire alliance that hold all the maps should also be able to win higher rank elections because as of now the clans who have maps give hundreds of thousands of fame and even millions so it makes the game really unfair and unjust so we need to focus on this. We also need to focus on the fact that elections are basically controlled by clans the fact that you get the trex depends on your clans and many clans favor maybe their own friends or their level 55 clan members that supply the maps with tons of gold not many people have that option due to less time and financial problems so maybe if the requirement for town elections are level 45 then level 45 players should also be able to win the trex instead of getting all the way to 55 and then waiting for their turn. What I'm saying is reduce the waiting time because once players reach 50-55 it's basically a waiting game which honestly makes no sense because you have to wait for literal months and maybe even years in popular servers which is too much for a game and especially a game like this

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
idk wht your blabbering bout cuz you caused this to yourself, noone on the server likes you beacuse of how you act on it so

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
idk wht your blabbering bout cuz you caused this to yourself, noone on the server likes you beacuse of how you act on it so
Anything that makes you happy but Im here for solutions to make the wars more balanced and hopeful. Many who suffered like that agree with me because of the injustice caused by some clans who think they can FORCE a player to wear protection FOREVER which is totally wrong in the game and it needs to be looked by Devs and everything I stated previously IS TRUE and you aren't happy because I'm here to expose how unjustly some players get treated and you are in a clan which is allied with everyone so of course you came here to talk bad but justice is two sides and I want dead servers to get interesting and I just want attackers like me to have GOOD and EQUAL chances against ally which control all maps in the server for the sake of avoiding wars and devs realize it too as they have discussed earlier. We need leverage to compete against ally who think of themselves as gods and until then war is really IMBALANCED in dead servers unless devs take a look in it.

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
Anything that makes you happy but Im here for solutions to make the wars more balanced and hopeful. Many who suffered like that agree with me because of the injustice caused by some clans who think they can FORCE a player to wear protection FOREVER which is totally wrong in the game and it needs to be looked by Devs and everything I stated previously IS TRUE and you aren't happy because I'm here to expose how unjustly some players get treated and you are in a clan which is allied with everyone so of course you came here to talk bad but justice is two sides and I want dead servers to get interesting and I just want attackers like me to have GOOD and EQUAL chances against ally which control all maps in the server for the sake of avoiding wars and devs realize it too as they have discussed earlier. We need leverage to compete against ally who think of themselves as gods and until then war is really IMBALANCED in dead servers unless devs take a look in it.
why would the DEVS of all people take care of this? that makes 0 sense simply beacuse it wont change anything for YOUR standing on the server our opinions arent suddenly gonna change beacuse YOU did this TO YOURSELF learn that levia we arent here argue bout how your clan of inactive players are suddenly gonna get a map bruv yk this yourself that 1-3 players from your clan play DAILY and thats IT.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS

For the blue supply charge maybe it can used as an enhancer instead of a supply.

My idea:
Player can just stand near the gate to supply it instead of using a supply charge. The new blue supply charge is used only when the player wanna charge the building faster . Similarly just click attack and stand beside the building when draining building used the supply charge to drain faster.

This means there is no need for long-life supplies instead use green supply charge (30% faster) blue supply (60% faster) and red supply (90% faster) supplying the building with the supply charge active and also immediately store 50 - 100 gold nugget in building depending on the color of charge that is used .

Last edited:

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
why would the DEVS of all people take care of this? that makes 0 sense simply beacuse it wont change anything for YOUR standing on the server our opinions arent suddenly gonna change beacuse YOU did this TO YOURSELF learn that levia we arent here argue bout how your clan of inactive players are suddenly gonna get a map bruv yk this yourself that 1-3 players from your clan play DAILY and thats IT.
So you're telling players like me to be a slave to your allys opinions while my opinion about them doesnt hold an atom of weight? what the- apart from that, I tried my best being good to them (for the sake of peace) from a long time so dont talk when you know nothing. Your ally BREAKS RULES OF THE GAME (everyone knows what I mean from that) to control the server and will even put 2 players in a clan and give them half map if their friends want it. so why are you trying to defend their unjust ways? they dont own the game nor do I. Im just here asking to give opportunites to attackers like me in a dead server so that we can compete against them in equal terms and so that there will be a BALANCE OF POWERS between attackers and defenders. thats what the game is about.

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
So you're telling players like me to be a slave to your allys opinions while my opinion about them doesnt hold an atom of weight? what the- apart from that, I tried my best being good to them (for the sake of peace) from a long time so dont talk when you know nothing. Your ally BREAKS RULES OF THE GAME (everyone knows what I mean from that) to control the server and will even put 2 players in a clan and give them half map if their friends want it. so why are you trying to defend their unjust ways? they dont own the game nor do I. Im just here asking to give opportunites to attackers like me in a dead server so that we can compete against them in equal terms and so that there will be a BALANCE OF POWERS between attackers and defenders. thats what the game is about.
levia. YOU are not a slave like wtf are you on about, you tried yes but NEVER did anything RIGHT you kept big mouthing us like you were some sort of GOD better than everyone on the server x.x you said it yourself. you claimed to be the "master of pvp" you provoked, you never helped either side when you couldve. you never gained ANY respect or grattitude from us, there is no balance of power. we hold the maps beacuse we know we can SUPPLY THEM. you on the other hand dont have the gcs to do that. this isnt bout US being the BAD PEOPLE its just we know you wont do anything right. nor will you admit you did anything WRONG. a

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
levia. YOU are not a slave like wtf are you on about, you tried yes but NEVER did anything RIGHT you kept big mouthing us like you were some sort of GOD better than everyone on the server x.x you said it yourself. you claimed to be the "master of pvp" you provoked, you never helped either side when you couldve. you never gained ANY respect or grattitude from us, there is no balance of power. we hold the maps beacuse we know we can SUPPLY THEM. you on the other hand dont have the gcs to do that. this isnt bout US being the BAD PEOPLE its just we know you wont do anything right. nor will you admit you did anything WRONG. a
Where did I claim that you guys are bad people 😂 I know you guys are good to your friends and help eachother (breaking laws of the game alright) but fail at judging your enemies and make bad image of them. that's not my business. And mr.good guys please give me half of your map and my clan will supply it everyday and we both can start gaining respect and trust on each other, deal?? UwU (im serious) it's up to you but doesn't change the fact that wars are imbalanced in dead servers because Im all in for equality.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.