-v e n u s-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-v e n u s-
Clan
Die Fraggles
guys relax. they working on brontops twerking. takes skill and maximum concentration uWu'
WORTH IT!!!! If they make bronotops TWERK,
Then all the time we waited for will be payed back!!!
👌

pls @Narokath @Highway consider also bronotops twerk we can wait a little while more without a problem😛

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
how i can suffer these people... being lvl55 and then feeling strong because you give permanent kill to a player who is lvl 20 lower...even though you are busy hunting yourself

should be banned such disabled people:mad:

Attachments

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
how i can suffer these people... being lvl55 and then feeling strong because you give permanent kill to a player who is lvl 20 lower...even though you are busy hunting yourself

should be banned such disabled people:mad:
I say kindly, this is not the place to comment on this, report it to support by opening a ticket https://support.splitscreenstudios.com/

Hope this helps 😁

rars

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
erms
Clan
No clan
Dont worry guys, dev team is on their "deserved holidays".

rars

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
erms
Clan
No clan
Dont worry guys, this team is on their "deserved holidays"

IISlashII

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
erms
Clan
No clan
Dont worry guys, d3v t3am is on their "deserved holidays".

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Spamming this thread and constantly tagging developers asking about release date of update will not change anything.

If developer had any solid information to share, they would have shared it.

We have asked more than once and we got no reply.

If they are silent, it means they don't have anything to share.

Best you can do is sit back and wait.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Sorry everyone for the lack of development progress infos for the upcoming update. It still takes time to finish it up properly.

Currently its not fully finished and some technical things must be fixed before it can go into full testing phase again. Its a complex update that is important that everthing is solid and bug free on release. We dont want to rush it. Thanks for your patience so far and I hope you will enjoy the update once it is ready. ;)

Last edited:

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
How will fame stack in inventory. If It fills up our inventory it might cause cloth to be destroyed when swapped.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
How will fame stack in inventory. If It fills up our inventory it might cause cloth to be destroyed when swapped.
I don't understand what you are talking about :unsure:

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Sorry everyone for the lack of development progress infos for the upcoming update. It still takes time to finish it up properly.

Currently its not fully finished and some technical things must be fixed before it can go into full testing phase again. Its a complex update that is important that everthing is solid and bug free on release. We dont want to rush it. Thanks for your patience so far and I hope you will enjoy the update once it is ready. ;)
Still needs to finish and test? so that means part 3 hasn't even started yet💀⏳

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
I think they mean they might end up selling the wrong thing like clothes because fame only stacks 25 each

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
In fact what will accumulate in the inventory is the silver tokens, the fame I believe will remain the same, it will just not be viewed by other players.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx

We understand, but while you guys fix these issues, we'd like to know what's new for now, what's planned, in case there's anything we don't know about the initial draft of part 2, so thanks 🙂
The release date may not be informed since these rest of problems with bugs are not solved yet, but you can list some news, to report this long time we've been waiting, not counting the vacation month...
like other players, we look forward to this news that is

Thank you very much in advance;)

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I think they mean they might end up selling the wrong thing like clothes because fame only stacks 25 each
There is fame items filter in market, so it simply solves this issue.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Let's say you are collecting fame in your clan gates. You have an inventory of 50/50, your inventory is full with medals and gold nuggets. I come and kill you, you drop all the medals and nuggets. I have an inventory of 30/50, only 20 spots are left. Does that mean I can only collect 30 stacks of medals and nuggets from you after you die or can I collect all 50 stacks. How will this transfer of fame work between you and me. Will it make my inventory go to 70/50 or will it only let me collect until I reach 50/50 inventory space. If you have 50+/50 inventory space and you decide to change from your war set to your night set; your war set will disappear. So assuming I can only pick up the medals on the ground until 50/50 inventory space what will happen the the medals I can't pick up due to lack of space.

Lulu.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Lulu.
Clan
None
Disculpen a todos por la falta de información sobre el progreso del desarrollo para la próxima actualización. Todavía lleva tiempo terminarlo correctamente.

Actualmente no está completamente terminado y se deben arreglar algunas cosas técnicas antes de que pueda volver a la fase de prueba completa. Es una actualización compleja que es importante que todo sea sólido y libre de errores en el lanzamiento. No queremos apresurarnos. Gracias por su paciencia hasta ahora y espero que disfruten la actualización una vez que esté lista.;)
[/COTIZAR]

Entonces, ¿cómo respondes a esto? ¿Podría proporcionar un poco de información? De la actualización prometes cosas y luego nunca las cumples, nos dices "enero" casi se acaba otro año de espera?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Let's say you are collecting fame in your clan gates. You have an inventory of 50/50, your inventory is full with medals and gold nuggets. I come and kill you, you drop all the medals and nuggets. I have an inventory of 30/50, only 20 spots are left. Does that mean I can only collect 30 stacks of medals and nuggets from you after you die or can I collect all 50 stacks. How will this transfer of fame work between you and me. Will it make my inventory go to 70/50 or will it only let me collect until I reach 50/50 inventory space. If you have 50+/50 inventory space and you decide to change from your war set to your night set; your war set will disappear. So assuming I can only pick up the medals on the ground until 50/50 inventory space what will happen the the medals I can't pick up due to lack of space.
What are you even talking about? The only thing which drops after death is some dd, items from inventory don't drop and first of all, collected fame items from towers go to clan inventory, not directly to player's inventory.

I have no idea how that thing with too high items amounts in inventory works.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
I must have a misconception of the part where they said you could steal fame.

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars

so wait another year -.-

-v e n u s-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-v e n u s-
Clan
Die Fraggles
Update news?
Can you devs give us some info when can we finally expect the release of part 2 update?
We appreciate your work!
😌😌😌

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Anyone interested in a macro that auto farms for you? All you need to do is collect drops every 15 minutes.

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
Anyone interested in a macro that auto farms for you? All you need to do is collect drops every 15 minutes.

Usually many are using some to be able to click very fast.
Now the farmar, I still haven't heard about it.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
My laziness give birth to the most brilliant strategies.

Status
Not open for further replies.