xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
idk where it is and im too lazy to go back but i saw something a few pages back that said maybe early this year but delayed? idk how far delayed it is. on a serious note i would think it would come maybe after or slightly before easter and then the last part end of this year or sometime next year depending on how many bugs and unforeseen things happen
the sad thing is... i spent the last few days (i think it was 5 in total) writing a copy of the election hall as a plugin for my minecraft server... gave each election a special rank, another currency added which emulates the fame of dinostorm, and so now within 5 days also have a polling station based on java...and just so there are no misunderstandings...yes i have also been assigned a special rank that allows special permissions around the sheriff and to copy his rex permission...

I will now start to rewrite this plugin and let it run with the same principle as the update we have been waiting for for almost 2 years...

So that means fame currency is no longer displayed in the top list, gamemode permission (rex permission) is no longer given, instead another currency is added which copies the crowns of dinostorm (I think it will also be called a crown on my minecraft server :p) and each election gives a different number of crowns, in addition the currency Fame, which is given as a bet, is returned to you if you lose the election...

sounds awkward...but it's not...
let's see if I need almost 2 years for it too:cautious:

Neverlike

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Mr.Hunter44
Clan
-I-WSH-I-
as i heard about these silver crowns, we will be able to buy them from FREDEX i also heard about that he is coming, right now bidding for silver crowns are 29.000 fame, it's seems that they're too expensive, but a friend told me they will be more easy to win in lvl 50, i heard it like this

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
@Narokath As you can see, many of us are implying the subject of this update, and that includes me, after reviewing this thread in its entirety, I really got excited to see the new shape of the town hall. I have some questions I would like answered.

1- This update took a long time, so I ask the question, was all this time invested in part two also invested in new things besides the new city hall model and the plan to buy your rex? (In this I look for bug fixes, or something new like more relevant items in the sheriff's shop, and even an improvement in game optimization.)

2- did you think about the possibility of putting a new dinosaur in a position below the sheriff? which, of course, is not as strong or more than Rex, but which would give more relevance to such a position and move up without just having Rex as the main final wish.

3- with all this trajectory that the updates have been going, are you still coming and considering the possibility of opening the maps in part 3 of the update?

4 - after all these basic problems are solved, which is being checked in the developer hut, did you think about the possibility of taking a year off to invest in building a new map, levels, weapons and even a new dinosaur? it's something we all obviously want and we haven't gotten any responses due to the work the developers put into building, editing, modeling and programming each factor, and also because of what the game actually needs, which is what they're checking out right now.

would like to be answered, greetings.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
When 2 alpha clans are allied, there will be trust issues. 2 members of the same clan can participate in the same election, thus it creates more trust issues. The whole system before part 2 is about trust. Now after part 2, players will have more problems trusting other players, that's how big alliances will be broken down.
But the main source of fame will still be having the maps, no alpha clan will want to stop having a map because of distrust, and if it happens that an alpha clan tries to cheat in the elections, it will be expelled from the alliance and another clan will be placed in its place.
what the game will do is balance the fight between attackers and defenders, this will make the alpha clans even more united, after all with the new mechanics promised for part 3, it will make the attacks much more constant and intense, because the attackers will be rewarded for the effort, even if they fail to master a map. The alpha clans will need a lot of allies to withstand so many attacks, after all, no Clan can be 100% active for 24 hours to take care of your map.
I hope they're working on part 2 and 3 simultaneously, because waiting until 2024 for the most important part is spitting in the players' faces.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
something new like more relevant items in the sheriff's shop
Its not sheriff shop, player without sheriff can also buy items there based on their election office ranks

putting a new dinosaur in a position below the sheriff
Rex wont be attached to sheriff so I assume literally every new dino which would be attached to elections, would be below sheriff

How people can't understand that players started leaving this game when new lvls were being added again and again? I agree with you about the rest, but if devs add more lvls, there will be again mass game leaving. If you want farm dds and progress, then just increase your quality, not quantity, new lvls wont do good if you keep playing with 1 dino and poor clothes sets for 5 years

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
How people can't understand that players started leaving this game when new lvls were being added again and again? I agree with you about the rest, but if devs add more lvls, there will be again mass game leaving.
come to think of it, really, what i meant there is if the game at best has a peak of players where expanding levels is not an issue, as it is now.

If the frequency of players entered high peaks, but it's just a difficult scenario.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
This update only helps 2 group of people. People who can't hold map and people who are new to the game; people who are still low level and plan to play the game regularly till level 50. It doesn't do much about making the game more fun for old players. In fact just increasing the spawn rate of smilodons at level 52 area would be a far more enjoyable of an update. Fixing the scattered spawn point of level 52 area smilodon and making them at 1 place would also be a better update in my opinion.

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
This update only helps 2 group of people. People who can't hold map and people who are new to the game; people who are still low level and plan to play the game regularly till level 50. It doesn't do much about making the game more fun for old players. In fact just increasing the spawn rate of smilodons at level 52 area would be a far more enjoyable of an update. Fixing the scattered spawn point of level 52 area smilodon and making them at 1 place would also be a better update in my opinion.
you're just too lazy to walk from otis to watkins when otis has no more smilodons :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
I created the claw farming method so that I wouldn't have to click on multiple smilodons more than once. Do you think I like walking from Otis to Watkins when I can kill smilodons without needing to wait for out of combat health recovery. The smilodon spawn rate simply can't keep up with me. Once I kept farming continuously without stopping and my items were disappearing after the 20 minutes mark.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
I am so lazy I manipulate the spawn point of monsters so that I have to walk the least distance possible when farming.
1674067537712.png
Step 1. Get what you want to spawn in the red X and yellow X.
Step 2. Make sure all the spawn points behind the blue lines are full.
Step 3. Farm at the yellow X level 53 monsters first since they die quicker.
Step 4. Farm at the red X level 54 monster they take longer to kill so the level 53 area monster can respawn.
Step 5. Repeat till done.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I didn't quit understand what yellow text has to do with the rest of your text, but smilodon spawn rates depend on how many players there are on the map. The more players, the more smilodons.

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
As the update will mess with the elections, and it will be more difficult to separate the fame, they could add more ways of managing the clan members, putting some activity log, which shows how long he was online, or since the last time who connected, would help to know the activities of a member in the clan and thus help in making decisions to elect the members who will receive fame, through their deeds, activities, clan time, supply, donations, among other ways.

They could facilitate the general visualization of the members, in a list or spreadsheet form, so as not to take a lot of time for the leaders to go from page to page checking.

If anyone has anything else to complement the idea, it would be very welcome!

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
As the update will mess with the elections, and it will be more difficult to separate the fame, they could add more ways of managing the clan members, putting some activity log, which shows how long he was online, or since the last time who connected, would help to know the activities of a member in the clan and thus help in making decisions to elect the members who will receive fame, through their deeds, activities, clan time, supply, donations, among other ways.

They could facilitate the general visualization of the members, in a list or spreadsheet form, so as not to take a lot of time for the leaders to go from page to page checking.

Yeah that's another thing that I don't think anyone mentioned.. what happens to the people already in elections once the update drops?? Will you guys just throw them out and have them re-apply? @Narokath

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-

I think logs could be displayed for last 24h or 72h, that it wouldn't trash in game much and wouldn't take a lot of memory in data storages

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
@Narokath it would be nice if you could give us some information about when you plan to release the update...in december you said it would happen after new year's eve...now january is almost over and you don't even give a sign of life. ..what shoud that? finally tell us when you will release the update! Or should we wait another year? -.-"

Isn't it enough that so many players have already left because they didn't feel like waiting years for an update where we aren't even told when we can expect it, or rather we're told when it should come and then it doesn't come?!

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
@Highway @Narokath I would also love to know when this update will arrive, or if you at least have an estimated date of when it will arrive, please let us know I consider the delay for work and time, but I also consider what players feel about waiting so long, and I believe you too.. 😄

dragossauro

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dragossauro
Clan
Nenhum
@Highway @Narokath I would also love to know when this update will arrive, or if you at least have an estimated date of when it will arrive, please let us know I consider the delay for work and time, but I also consider what players feel about waiting so long, and I believe you too.. 😄
the real update is the friends you make along the way

Status
Not open for further replies.