slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-

Now a glimpse from the things that are still Work in Progress (WiP). Each and every entry in the list has to be taken with a huge grain of salt, as things are still subject to change:
DinoSkillStatuseffect
AnkylosaurusGroundPunchStun
AnkylosaurusTailSmashRageUp
BrachiosaurusChestAttackAbsorb
BrachiosaurusGroundStompConfuse
CentrosaurusDashAttackVulnerable
CentrosaurusShieldAttackReflect
ParasaurolophusKickAttackDodge
ParasaurolophusTailWhipAttackRageDown
PachycephalosaurusDodgeAttackParalyze
PachycephalosaurusFlyingHeadButtEasytarget
CoelophysisJumpAttackDamageUp
CoelophysisRapidStrikesSpeedUp & SpeedDown
CarnotaurusCarnageAttackLeech
CarnotaurusFleshAttackCritChanceUp
TyrannosaurusBattleCryFear & HitchanceDown
TyrannosaurusBrutalBiteBleed
These skill sets seem to be amazing

ET Xyron

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
- R I V A L -
Clan
NIGHTCRAWLERS
Hello, other than usual, as Highway is on a well deserved vacation, it is upon me to provide some info about the progress we are making on the balancing.

We have characterized the weapons of the game similar to the dinos, into different classes to give them a kind of unique place and use in the game. With this apporach, each class would come with two included weapons. One more rapid firing but lower in damage, and a counterpart that is slower firing but dealing more damage. The goal here is again to provide the tools for every playstyle without giving any weapon a clear benefit that would set it above all the others:
Weapon role (Class)Description & Weapons
Close RangedWeapons that are mainly focused on playing their biggest advantage at close range and keeping the target at that range.

Weapons: Burning Colt & Showstopper
Far RangedBest use for these weapons is at a longer ranger to keep enemies at distance or to sneak onto them.

Weapons: Peacemaker & Yager Rifle
AllrounderThese weapons are somwhere in between the previous ones and can doeal with the middle ground.

Weapons: Hammer & Gatling

Now a glimpse from the things that are still Work in Progress (WiP). Each and every entry in the list has to be taken with a huge grain of salt, as things are still subject to change:
DinoSkillStatuseffect
AnkylosaurusGroundPunchStun
AnkylosaurusTailSmashRageUp
BrachiosaurusChestAttackAbsorb
BrachiosaurusGroundStompConfuse
CentrosaurusDashAttackVulnerable
CentrosaurusShieldAttackReflect
ParasaurolophusKickAttackDodge
ParasaurolophusTailWhipAttackRageDown
PachycephalosaurusDodgeAttackParalyze
PachycephalosaurusFlyingHeadButtEasytarget
CoelophysisJumpAttackDamageUp
CoelophysisRapidStrikesSpeedUp & SpeedDown
CarnotaurusCarnageAttackLeech
CarnotaurusFleshAttackCritChanceUp
TyrannosaurusBattleCryFear & HitchanceDown
TyrannosaurusBrutalBiteBleed
I feel T-Rex deserves to keep it's 150% damage increase tbh, special dino, special effects.
As it's ''Bleed'' effect is kinda useless with it missing so often.

Thround

Reaction score
Feel free to write to us your feedback about Dinosaurs skill effects, we would appreciate it.

Here is some questions that should help you create it:
  • Do Skill effects match its Dinosaur role? (Tank, Hit & Run, etc)
  • Based on their usage, How long should these effects last?
  • At what percent should some of these effects be, in order for it to not be too strong to too weak compared to other effects?
  • Do you believe some effects should be swapped? and why? (It must match its dinosaur role)
  • Do you have a suggestion for better existing effects or completely new ones that could be developed? (It must match its dinosaur role)
  • Do you have additional thoughts or opinions you would like to add?
Thank you in advance.

.Shazam.

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Miguel655
Clan
Sem clan
Minha opnião e também a vários amigos que eu tenho é que o efeito do grito do Rex Deveri se manter, 150% a mais de dano, faz muito mais sentido e no meu ponto de vista é muito melhor do que uma chance de esquiva .. ..
Se quiserem deixar a esquiva e o dano aumentado os 2 junto também é bom kk porque aí sim finalmente o Rex seria o melhor dino, já tava na hora dele ser forte como antigamente, e não fraquinho como tá agora ;v

Alex-X

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Alex-X
Clan
Infamous
The t-rex should have something else besides bleeding and more than 150% damage in battle cry from what I see practically the t-rex will not change any skills so they should improve their battle cry and change that bleeding or add something else like recovery of health during bleeding

.Shazam.

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Miguel655
Clan
Sem clan
O grito do Rex é a marca dele, eu gostaria que fosse mantido os 150% de dano e eles adicionarem mais coisas, junto com os 150% de dano, se isso não for mantido vai deixar todos os Sheriff vão ficar no ódio kkk

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
Feel free to write to us your feedback about Dinosaurs skill effects, we would appreciate it.

• At what percent should some of these effects be, in order for it to not be too strong to too weak compared to other effects?
  • Do you believe some effects should be swapped? and why? (It must match its dinosaur role)
  • Do you have a suggestion for better existing effects or completely new ones that could be developed? (It must match its dinosaur role)
Thank you in advance.
I liked the idea of reducing the amount of dinosaurs that contain stunning, so that the pvp becomes more frantic and fun.

Regarding the new abilities, only the "Coelo" that seems a little less effective than the others, maybe adding 15% bleeding damage along with the enemy's speed reduction would make that ability better.

And the "absorption" of the brachi must be increased in a few seconds and not be interrupted by the penetration technology as it is today.

The "Leech" ability should also be increased to more seconds in duration, as it was previously.

The new ability of the battle cry is difficult to give an opinion without seeing in practice, but it seems interesting that Rex has a defense ability, I was curious to see this ability in practice.

In relation to the other abilities, they really seem to match each dinosaur, I think that to maintain the balance between them they should have almost equal duration and percentage of effects.

:p:D

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
Thank you in advance.
There must be more than 2 skills for each dino, maybe 3 or 4 if possible. Players may have option to choose 2 skill from skill pool. Or players may keep active all of the skills but skill cooldown times may be increased.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I feel T-Rex deserves to keep it's 150% damage increase tbh, special dino, special effects.
As it's ''Bleed'' effect is kinda useless with it missing so often.
I agree about battle cry extra power effect. About Brutal bite, it is actually good, description is wrong: bleed skill with extra power does 300% instead of 200% per hit and bleed dmg is 200%. This skills is good for finishing enemy fast. For me its good as it is, only description could be corrected.

Last edited:

Thround

Reaction score
Oi. what does rage down mean?
Rage Down is a new ability given to Parasaurolophus. It stops opponent Power gain and slowly drain the power bar until it is depleted. If the bar was full at the beginning then, by the time the bar is empty, effect would end, and Power bar start refilling again.

Once Rage Down is struck, the opponent would not be able to use any effect. Until few seconds after the duration of effect ends. (When power bar is full again)

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Rage Down is a new ability given to Parasaurolophus. It stops opponent Power gain and slowly drain the power bar until it is depleted. If the bar was full at the beginning then, by the time the bar is empty, effect would end, and Power bar start refilling again.

Once Rage Down is struck, the opponent would not be able to use any effect. Until few seconds after the duration of effect ends. (When power bar is full again)
Rage up is opposite? Extra power is gained faster for player who has that effect?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
They match.

Depending on effects.

Depending on skills.

For me skills match, except rexe's effect with battle cry, i think higher dmg is better, but we will see in ptr.

No suggestions

Nope.

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam

What if opponent used rage implante?

BluePXL

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Dazai
Clan
Stray Dogs
I really like that you interact that closely with the community and listen to our wishes!
The WIP changes so far sound really interesting. But in my opinion the Rex should stay with it's/or have it's unique status effects and attacks because it definitely is a special dinosaur. It's the only one that has a special requirement to get unlocked, so it should be rewarding.

I think, HitChanceDown wouldn't suit Rex that much, instead we could stay with the increase of damage because it's a dino that should deal a lot of damage. Or it could even get a new status effect like: Battle-Cried Enemies deal 50% less damage to you for x seconds.

Just an idea but it might be interesting to try! :)

lucas777cp

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
USERRR
Clan
Eu quero acrescentar algo ao DASHATTACK do Centrosaurus, que seria o mesmo da Espingarda Yager '' Tiro Oculto ''. Um impacto que se resultaria em um dano CRITÍCO (O ataque desse Dinossauro há milhões de ano não era nada fraco sobre os adversários, por isso eu penso nessa ideia).
E com o Poder Cheio extra, Teria o vulnerável de 6 Segundos.
Eu queria dar uma atenção ao SHIELDATTACK, eu que sou usuário do Centrosaurus, vejo que o poder extra refletir de 25% é muito pouco, 50% seria ótimo.

BeefBurger

Reaction score
The idea of balancing everything is good, to make everything use-able, but REX must maintain it's damage up, perhaps you can change the bleed it's much less effective, but the damage up of the battlecry need to stay, REX is a special dino and it's very hardly earned after alot of effort, time and money paid, it has to be WORTH IT

- Red Tornado -

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
AmoDeLosEspejos
Clan
i do not have
Will the extra from the dashattack centroaur make you vulnerable like the one from the yager rifle? , As for the reflection / rebound it could be increased a little more in my opinion by 50% or 100% hehe

razeryox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-I- R A Z E R -I-
Clan
Moon Star
I liked the idea of reducing the amount of dinosaurs that contain stunning, so that the pvp becomes more frantic and fun.

Regarding the new abilities, only the "Coelo" that seems a little less effective than the others, maybe adding 15% bleeding damage along with the enemy's speed reduction would make that ability better.

And the "absorption" of the brachi must be increased in a few seconds and not be interrupted by the penetration technology as it is today.

The "Leech" ability should also be increased to more seconds in duration, as it was previously.

The new ability of the battle cry is difficult to give an opinion without seeing in practice, but it seems interesting that Rex has a defense ability, I was curious to see this ability in practice.

In relation to the other abilities, they really seem to match each dinosaur, I think that to maintain the balance between them they should have almost equal duration and percentage of effects.

:p:D
i agree with you "Leech" ability should be as it was before because Carnotaurus is very weak in health and unusable dino from lvl40 to 50 area

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Could you be more specific?
I see it in this way:
  • anky's GroundPunch skill stun effect should last about 3-4 seconds, not more
  • brachy's ChestAttack skill Absorb effect could last as it is now, bcs in the past brachy was OP bcs of this effect which lasted for 8 seconds
  • brachy's GroundStomp skill Confuse effect should last for 4-5 seconds as it is now with anky
  • centro's DashAttack skill Vulnerable effect should last same as for yager, 4 seconds
  • centro's ShieldAttack skill reflect effect can stay as it is
  • para's KickAttack skill Dodge effect could last 4 seconds as it is right now with pachy
  • pachy's DodgeAttack skill Paralyze effect should last around 4 seconds
  • pachy's FlyingHeadButt skill Easytarget effect could last about 5-10 seconds
  • coel's JumpAttack skill DamageUp effect could last about 4-6 seconds (to be shorter version of rex's demage up)
  • carno's CarnageAttack skill Leech effect could last few seconds longer
  • rex's BattleCry skill Fear effect can stay as it is now
  • rex's brutalbite skill Bleed effect can stay as it is
I dont know how rest effects work so i dont have any ideas about them.

I see it in this way:
  • brachy's chestattack skill absorb effect could be as it is now
  • centro's shield atack skill reflect effect could be as it is or little bit increased
  • para's kickattack skill dodge effect coulld be same as for pachy right now, 50%
  • coel's jumpattack skill damageup effect could be up to 150%, same or lower than rex's current battle cry effect damage up
  • carno's carnage skill leech effect can stay as it is
  • rex's brutalbite skill bleed effect can be as it is or maybe rised to 250%
I dont know how rest effects work so i dont have any suggestions about them.

My opinion is based on past and current version of the game and i havent played on most of dinos for some time so what i said might be uncorrect. It's up to testing team which points of my suggestions should be considered.

Last edited:

razeryox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-I- R A Z E R -I-
Clan
Moon Star

Thank you in advance.
The Carnotaurus "Leech" skill should have more seconds, or keep it as it is, and instead of 50% make it 100%

razeryox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-I- R A Z E R -I-
Clan
Moon Star
I see it in this way:
  • anky's GroundPunch skill stun effect should last about 3-4 seconds, not more
  • brachy's ChestAttack skill Absorb effect could last as it is now, bcs in the past brachy was OP bcs of this effect which lasted for 8 seconds
  • brachy's GroundStomp skill Confuse effect should last for 4-5 seconds as it is now with anky
  • centro's DashAttack skill Vulnerable effect should last same as for yager, 4 seconds
  • centro's ShieldAttack skill reflect effect can stay as it is
  • para's KickAttack skill Dodge effect could last 4 seconds as it is right now with pachy
  • pachy's DodgeAttack skill Paralyze effect should last around 4 seconds
  • pachy's FlyingHeadButt skill Easytarget effect could last about 5-10 seconds
  • coel's JumpAttack skill DamageUp effect could last about 4-6 seconds (to be shorter version of rex's demage up)
  • carno's CarnageAttack skill Leech effect could last few seconds longer
  • rex's BattleCry skill Fear effect can stay as it is now
  • rex's brutalbite skill Bleed effect can stay as it is
I dont know how rest effects work so i dont have any ideas about them.

I see it in this way:
  • brachy's chestattack skill absorb effect could be as it is now
  • centro's shield atack skill reflect effect could be as it is or little bit increased
  • para's kickattack skill dodge effect coulld be same as for pachy right now, 50%
  • coel's jumpattack skill damageup effect could be up to 150%, same or lower than rex's current battle cry effect damage up
  • carno's carnage skill leech effect can stay as it is
  • rex's brutalbite skill bleed effect can be as it is or maybe rised to 250%
I dont know how rest effects work so i dont have any suggestions about them.

My opinion is based on past and current version of the game and i havent played on most of dinos for some time so what i said might be uncorrect. It's up to testing team which points of my suggestions should be considered.
for pachy easytarger effect should last for 5-7 seconds 10s is too much

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I have suggestion about showstopper's beans bags skill, this skill's easy target effect should stay, i see it useful. What should be change only damage of this skill.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
I don't think that changing the ability of the rex would make it less "special". I think that with this new skill he would be even better in group fights, because with less chances of taking a hit, he would last longer and as the scream hits several players, it would be several players missing the damage and the extra power.
For example, if 2 players corner you, you will have a better chance of resisting their damage until an ally arrives or you could easily escape, as opposed to the extra 150% power that is only more useful in duels or very specific situations. this new skill would be just as useful in group battles or duels, of course it must have a good duration and a good percentage to be a satisfying skill, let's give this new skill a chance, it might not be as bad as we think.

BUT if the devs go back and leave the rex with its original skill, it would be good if the brutal bite had a defensive skill instead of dealing damage with bleeding. (rex needs a defense skill).

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
@Thround , do you know if the "extra fail" will still exist after the update?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
BUT if the devs go back and leave the rex with its original skill, it would be good if the brutal bite had a defensive skill instead of dealing damage with bleeding. (rex needs a defense skill).
Every class has their skill effects based on classes. For example, brachy has 2 defensive skill effects bcs he is tank, centro will have 1 offensive skill effect(vulnurable) and 1 defensive effect(reflect) bcs he is allround. Rex is damager so he has to have 2 offensive skill effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.