xdx

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.x.d.x.
Clan
Xx- Prototype -xX
At least trading clothes would not be overpowered. For example: If you're level 55 and you'd give a level 55 clothing to a level 10 player, he/she still wouldn't get the full level bonus because of the level cap.
so wht is wrong in it ?

BluePXL

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Dazai
Clan
Stray Dogs
so wht is wrong in it ?
I'd also like a trading system but there already was a discussion about this: There would be items that make sense to be tradable and others not so. Dino dollars for example would just be OP. Imagine if there's a max level player that gives a level 10 player 1 million dino dollars.. he wouldn't need to hunt for dd for a long time haha

xdx

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.x.d.x.
Clan
Xx- Prototype -xX
I'd also like a trading system but there already was a discussion about this: There would be items that make sense to be tradable and others not so. Dino dollars for example would just be OP. Imagine if there's a max level player that gives a level 10 player 1 million dino dollars.. he wouldn't need to hunt for dd for a long time haha
i think yes your idea is best

xdx

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.x.d.x.
Clan
Xx- Prototype -xX
i dont know why ankylosaurus is still not added to dinosaur lexicon and the two new guns are also not added in in main page weapon lexicon

Xx-Tito-xX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Solreign
Clan
GhostDivision
Hello!

I was looking in facebook and i saw a picture of a random person that plays dino storm and i actually liked the idea and said that i will post it in forum..
1CAF8B46-A667-42EC-B24F-68D75D40E2BA.jpeg
Why not make the sky in the game like this? It looks a bit like reality cus in ice continents there is always an aurora at sundown. And additional to that is Gold Fields to have a clear sky view cus its in the dessert, Mokon Woods and green volcano can stay the same and Coldclaw Valley could have a lot of clouds in the sky cus it’s on a mountain.. this would be 1 of many good steps to make the game better.

I hope that Developers would really look deep in that and not just read it.

Thank you.

Kind regards.

Last edited:

Xx-Tito-xX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Solreign
Clan
GhostDivision
Dear Game Masters and Developers.

I know that you’re not free all the time and you have stuff to do, but why no one reply to most of our messages and comments? What is the idea of asking for our opinion and ideas about what’s best for the game and how to improve it if you guys don’t even read most of what we say, sometimes when you read stuff you don’t even reply to it or give your opinion on most of what we say, you only reply to specific messages, i’m not talking about my messages only but players were posting replies here and there was not a single reply from you yet, and i just saw a post that was made in April about the new levels and it had 20 replies, but none of them was a reply from a GM or a Developer, it’s like we are telling ourselves about these ideas, not you...

Im not against you or anything, and i didn’t post this reply to frustrate you, but lol, at least 1 reply everyday would be appreciated so we would know what you think about what we are saying.

Thank you!

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
There is one big issue in the game and that it about transporter quests almost every single person quits when there is a transporter quest and it takes a good while and is honestly frustrating for some odd reason so if u could either make them fast or make less enemy encounters it would be amazing thanks
Yes, Convoy quest are a real pain and sometimes, we barely help the character at 2%. They take too much time with lot of enemies for less experience points. Would be great if you adjust that.

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
Yes, Convoy quest are a real pain and sometimes, we barely help the character at 2%. They take too much time with lot of enemies for less experience points. Would be great if you adjust that.
Yes please or what you could do is increase the experience points or make the transporters faster

Jihadz14

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
II-MTR-II Jihadz
Clan
- Matrix Gang -
I have seen many messages and very good ideas but I think I have the answer to what we need in Dino storm.
Gentlemen, the best time verified by the opinion of many players was 40-45. Think about rebalancing the game as back then I assure you it will improve a lot. Try doing a survey for the public and you will see that I am not mistaken

domadino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
domadinos
Clan
No
I have seen many messages and very good ideas but I think I have the answer to what we need in Dino storm.
Gentlemen, the best time verified by the opinion of many players was 40-45. Think about rebalancing the game as back then I assure you it will improve a lot. Try doing a survey for the public and you will see that I am not mistaken
I think it's wrong to do a update based on the "lvl45 max age", there is a few new things on the game: Weapons, a dino, implants, techs...the rebalancing need to considerate all these new equipments. I think this dev don't need to have the intention of "bring back the old pvp" but rework the actual to be more balanced.

And the forum topic itself is to receive the opinion and ideas of the community for the update, so the "public survey" is already being done here

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Hello Xx-Tito-xX & fellow players, :angel:

The player's feedback is important to us and we, the GMs and our development team reviews the forum on regular basis. I must say, the players share fantastic ideas over the time, which clearly shows their association and love with the game:love:. Further I want to thank you @Cobra & @Pleiadian for their feedback for the transporter quests and looking forward for your continuous support and feedback from everyone in the future.:)

thanks & regards,

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Hello Xx-Tito-xX & fellow players, :angel:

The player's feedback is important to us and we, the GMs and our development team reviews the forum on regular basis. I must say, the players share fantastic ideas over the time, which clearly shows their association and love with the game:love:. Further I want to thank you @Cobra & @Pleiadian for their feedback for the transporter quests and looking forward for your continuous support and feedback from everyone in the future.:)

thanks & regards,

While you guys are at it, in the next major update that you are going to release, you should remove stands that players rarely go to. Like the title store, dino banks, newsstand, and more.

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
While you guys are at it, in the next major update that you are going to release, you should remove stands that players rarely go to. Like the title store, dino banks, newsstand, and more.
don't think they should be removed but renew them

-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mania.-I
Clan
-Olympos of Death-
i would like to see the slots make a comeback. if i remember correctly, it was removed back in like 2014-2015?

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
They claim they didn't have enough "resources"? they can bring it back if they really wanted to tho. im bored

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
The Average HP left for Tyrannosaurus looks great :)

zJuani02

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
zJuani02
Clan
xXGALACTICOSXx
Espero que con esta actualización podamos volver usar TODOS los dinos, ya que la mayoría usa pachy, anky y coelo, y dinos cómo carno, centro, brachy, parasauro ya casi que no quedan, estaría bueno que el PVP sea más variado y con más dinosaurios diferentes, por eso esta actualización dará mucho que hablar y probablemente sea la más esperadas por TODOS los jugadores, Saludos al equipo técnico y buena suerte con el desarrollo para que salga cuanto antes la actualización.

Status
Not open for further replies.