Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
Thank you developers for this big update
I would like to appreciate all the work you're putting in this game
I would suggest something and I think if you guys consider my suggestion a LOT of people can continue dino storm without quitting because they say it is too boring
I got this idea from Pirate Galaxy where items would just drop in nests and what I mean by that is that every item should have it's particular nest so players would not have to roam the entire map for one resource or item For example:
Level 40 Gas Dispensers
You can find an entire nest in which Gas dispensers would drop
This would make Dino Storm really exciting and people would love the grind
Farming will be a LOT easier and this would honestly get a lot of people to come back to the game without quitting as they wouldn't have to go anywhere and just hunt in that particular location and get the items
I would please suggest you that you consider this as I give u a guarantee that this will make Dino Storm Great!

-Krokodil-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-Krokodil-
Clan
Bosphorus
I'm thinking of bandits attacking buildings , like for insley lvl 5 bandits ect could be more fun to have PVE war :) like sometimes it writen in top of screen ''Bandits are attacking insley '' ect
And if u can protect the buildings from these bandits you can get a reward like faster production of medals

And could be nice to add bandits on brontops , smilodons , enteledons :)

It's my opinion , but anky is to overpowered it should be added on governor for unlock it

Hammer 4'skill do not work sadly , you could make it work , and make the Hammer more powered

Last edited:

-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mania.-I
Clan
-Olympos of Death-
It's my opinion , but anky is to overpowered it should be added on governor for unlock it
anky isn't overpowered it all, it just has very good strengths and people need to learn how to work around it. that being said, its also far too late for anky to be locked behind governor. many people have it already and it wouldn't be fair for someone who only has anky upgraded to have to use something else if they aren't a governor. it would be better to give governors a different reward, maybe a special skin or something. i don't think they need a dino.

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
Actually a good thought!
There should be a big carnivorous dinosaur other then the T.Rex which is very hard to get and takes more then years because u have to get to a specific lvl so that ur in the list for sheriff then u have to buy sc for supplying the map and then it basically is expensive and takes more then years so if they were to be any other large apex predator like the T.Rex let's say the Spinosaurus or the Allosaurus that would be better

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
guess everyone is dying to anky 😂😂 last i check just use penetration

Sandysauce

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
.fae.
Clan
There should be a big carnivorous dinosaur other then the T.Rex which is very hard to get and takes more then years because u have to get to a specific lvl so that ur in the list for sheriff then u have to buy sc for supplying the map and then it basically is expensive and takes more then years so if they were to be any other large apex predator like the T.Rex let's say the Spinosaurus or the Allosaurus that would be better
A big carnivorous dino... like a Carno? lol

Xx-Tito-xX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Solreign
Clan
GhostDivision
I
During balancing and the simulation development we heavily reworked the fundation of the combat system to be more solid and reliable for the server & user. We deploy it with a seperate update from the balacing: https://forum.dinostorm.com/threads/game-update-july-15-2020.18897/
I think you guys should really work on yager rifle as soon as possible, even if you make it in an update of it’s own.. basically 2 yager shots and player’s hp goes down to 10%-20%

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
@Highway did you consider that weapon and dino reflectors could do the same as shield and defense against bleeding and burnings? or just gonna leave shield and defense as a standard thing for dinos and weapons?

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
I

I think you guys should really work on yager rifle as soon as possible, even if you make it in an update of it’s own.. basically 2 yager shots and player’s hp goes down to 10%-20%
I too think that, and maybe the new update will gonna cause more migration to yager rifle because the changes on the burnings, and increase the problem with that skill.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
Hammer 4'skill do not work sadly , you could make it work , and make the Hammer more powered
It works, but the thing which is bug is that you need at least a penetration clothe or the tech, and the porcentage of the skill is wrong, but it really cancel all the armor points protection. For undestand this you need to now that even if you use some clothes, or armor points like the anky, or the implant and some one with penetration points attack you, you will still reduces the oponent's damage in 100 or less points (on here i mean the numbers that appear when you attack some one and no the atributes) and they will no do the real damage than they would do to you if you don't use armor, then the hammer skill cancel that last protection in both dino damage and weapon damage.

Richard_Ds

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
KratosYT350
Clan
-_THE LAST KING_-
Esto es lo que Queria!:). Por cierto Quiero ser un tester para ayudaros, con eso ;)

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
A big carnivorous dino... like a Carno? lol
Carnotaurus is actually a medium-sized dinosaur I'm talking about the largest most feared apex predators in the entire world like Allosaurus Spinosaurus because people really want to get the T.Rex but it takes years so adding more large dinosaurs will get the entire community happy

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
I really want to be a tester but I just don't wanna write a whole essay because I got rejected once and if I get rejected again it's a huge waste of time so just saying im a 2013 player when this game came out in beta so yeah I really wanna make this game great

8251.png

Last edited by a moderator:

andrealves

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
NIGHT WOLF
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
I really liked this update, now the dinosaur participates more in the battle, before it was just a weapon, everything was a weapon, the dinosaur was only a meat shield, for me it's great, of course there were some bugs, but it can be fixed with adjustment packs, anxious to balance everything, it will be very good

Xx-Tito-xX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Solreign
Clan
GhostDivision
It
I really liked this update, now the dinosaur participates more in the battle, before it was just a weapon, everything was a weapon, the dinosaur was only a meat shield, for me it's great, of course there were some bugs, but it can be fixed with adjustment packs, anxious to balance everything, it will be very good
it is still just a weapon.. and it will stay just a weapon until they reduce the damage made by weapons (yager rifle specifically). And when i say damage i mean the damage made per shot not the damage of the abilities (yager rifle ability is an exception, it should be reduced of course)

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
With the balalcing update the weapons are rebalanced as well so that a good mix between close and ranged combat is the key.
I know that there is a lot to do about this Update, but...

Can we get a timeframe as to when this will come out? - an estimation would be great.

-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mania.-I
Clan
-Olympos of Death-
Carnotaurus is actually a medium-sized dinosaur I'm talking about the largest most feared apex predators in the entire world like Allosaurus Spinosaurus because people really want to get the T.Rex but it takes years so adding more large dinosaurs will get the entire community happy
the dinos we currently have need to be updated and balanced before the devs even consider adding something new. i also don't think there should be a dino that could potentially rival the t-rex, considering its the goal of the game to earn a t-rex. carno is just fine and will be viable once the update arrives.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Here is a recommendation, more of a quality of life change. When you die make it so the name of who or whatever killed you doesn't disappear. Like it used to be.
+1

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Can we get a timeframe as to when this will come out? - an estimation would be great.
Its not very good thing. For example, devs could promise it by the end of the month, but something could went wrong and they would have to delay it, what would upset everyone, so better to not give timeframe.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ghoslive
Clan
Valar Morghulies
Porfavor que arreglen el rujido del rex,siempre cuando rujen el jugador es rujido caminando y no sprintando 😡😡🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.