toxicdeathxZZ

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Petrified
Clan
Asylum
Lol this isn't a triple A company that have hundreds of people working on updates. Let alone 3 different games. It takes these large companies at least a month to roll out new content (IE maps) expecting things to be fixed right away is a horrid mentality. 6 people for 3 games, its going to take a while, even for bugs. Content will come out slow and being impatient won't make them roll out any faster.

Y'all are doing good, don't worry about the nay sayers.

Take 5 mins at the end of your week and let us know what was worked on, it will be sufficient.

poraksis

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Seng-i ibreT
Clan
Army of Darkness
Hello Sandysauce,

The image shared by @Highway is not just for fun, its one of screens shared with everyone about the work going behind the scene. Hopefully we will have some positive news in the coming days. Speaking of coding languages, which coding languages you have expertise?

regards,

Orrire.
do we able to make our own bots to handle boring stuffs like fame selling ,boss killing or for big clans charging all gates with automatic,these are not in hack grade only for making game much more friendly? + i cant see loot attributes on the ground so i have to first add my inventory then look at so i made a script looking my inventory clothes if attributes are low then drop them back automaticly.i dont know if it is resricted or not? regards

Yhemmy18

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
0-USA_7I30_KR4K3N-0
Clan
- Olympus Gotter -
Be patient, the team is doing everything possible to give us the best, remember that dino storm is a game of the times of 2013, and we must congratulate the team for their great work and for the love and dedication that they still place on Dino Storm. , My respects for both the players who bring the game to life, and the team staff who put all their love and dedication to a great game, congratulations, we are improving more and more despite some errors that are already being corrected.

User: Kraken.

Xande RootS

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Xande Numeruzinhos
Clan
Angels Crazzy
Bom espero q venha logo minha arma e mais lenta q uma lesma '-'

• Love
Reactions: NaY

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
I would like to suggest that there should be a system of companions who follow you around.I know this would be really weird but just like great games like NeverWinter u have companions so if u were able to buy companions like a young smilodon or entelodon or a coelophysis which follow you and when u attack npc's it also deals a certain amount of damage per second which would be sooooooo cool.You can buy companions by stones and they should be a little expensive then implants and techs but cheaper then dinos and weapons.Please turn my suggestion into a consideration

xdx

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.x.d.x.
Clan
Xx- Prototype -xX
Estou animado para saber sobre uma atualização futura para melhor equilibrar o jogo. : p

Você poderia me responder uma pergunta?
1: este é um dinossauro destacado na imagem. Ele seria implementado no jogo no jogo a ser montado ou caçado ou é apenas um modelo de referência? : inseguro:
2: a equipe de desenvolvimento planeja implementar uma armadura de dinossauro? se não, por que? : inseguro:
View attachment 37070
add a new dino pleasee

xdx

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.x.d.x.
Clan
Xx- Prototype -xX
It was a very bad idea to add anky in the game u should have to add carnivore dinosaurs like dilophosaurus and some other dinos like that u have added two more new guns but u haven't add dinos instead of that anky please add new dinos which makes game more interesting and fun

Xx-Tito-xX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Solreign
Clan
GhostDivision
Honestly... i think that the weapon and dinosaurs balance in 2017 was the best balance ever, when pvp lasted a bit longer, but now its really not that good when you go in a pvp and you take 2 shots from yager’s ability and you die.. 1 shot of yager’s ability lvl 55 with dmg cloths and violent booster causes nearly 50k damage, the time when we needed to use clock tech on gatling back in 2017 was the best, i’d like if that would return

Yhemmy18

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
0-USA_7I30_KR4K3N-0
Clan
- Olympus Gotter -
Xx-Tito-xX

some changes have already been placed in the game in this new update.

Xx-Tito-xX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Solreign
Clan
GhostDivision
Xx-Tito-xX

I ask about the weapon and dinosaur changes, i dont think they put it in the game yet, or did they? Cus i didnt play after the maintenance tbh.

Yhemmy18

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
0-USA_7I30_KR4K3N-0
Clan
- Olympus Gotter -
Xx-Tito-xX

Come in and see for yourself, in this update there is more balance in the attacks.

Among all those improvements, there is now more optimization in the game.

Play and tell me about your experience with this new update, particularly I liked it.:celebrate:

Xx-Tito-xX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Solreign
Clan
GhostDivision
Xx-Tito-xX

Come in and see for yourself, in this update there is more balance in the attacks.

Among all those improvements, there is now more optimization in the game.

Play and tell me about your experience with this new update, particularly I liked it.:celebrate:
I honestly dont know if only you notice this balance cus so far i see gatling and dinos still the same, many players also said it didnt change yet, so if you could just tell me what exactly changed so i could test it?

Yhemmy18

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
0-USA_7I30_KR4K3N-0
Clan
- Olympus Gotter -
Xx-Tito-xX

from my point of view I have noticed changes in

-Brachiosaurus
-Agility
-Now the pvp are lasting a few seconds more
-Dinosaurs are balanced
-Gatling balanced
-Yager balanced
-I have noticed that precision is making critical more attacks now

I've noticed the update, more than all the balance between dinosaurs and weapon, it also depends on your attacks to win.

It is my personal opinion, but I recommend that you pvp with your friends and see the improvements of this good update :giggle:

Kraken.

Xx-Tito-xX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Solreign
Clan
GhostDivision
Another suggestion that I am sure everyone will like, has to do with the game chat, which seems to implement a function to create groups of "private" chats. Currently clans use inactive chats from other regions to communicate, and nothing prevents rival clans from entering that chat and reading decisions or strategies. :idea::idea::idea:
I noticed your suggestion while reading all the comments, it is kinda good cus i also had already suggested it as well in a thread of it’s own, i hope they try to add that up!8A4F5913-9D3A-4338-891F-0D887025E72E.jpeg

Xx-Tito-xX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Solreign
Clan
GhostDivision
  • Is it currently possible to win a combat using Melee attack? (Dino Strength)
At the moment? No melee is kinda dead after the new updates because all players (including me) run back wards (because we can) to do more damage and stun others.
If no, would you prefer that melee attack make a comeback? or Ranged attack (Weapon damage only) is good enough for you?
Of course we would like it to make a comeback but put to notice that ranged attack must remain more powerful than melee attacks since we shoot faster.
And, what would you suggest to improve the gameplay in a way that could make Melee attack possible again?
My suggestion is that you make players walk slowly again when other players shoot them with weapons as it was before Maujak Mountains was released, so when a player wants to do melee fight, the other player cant run away that easily, if he want to try to run away to stun him then here comes the part of the “PvP Tactics” that a player should know how to walk in different directions to try and stun his enemy, and back in that time and to be honest, PvP was all about skills and how to play smart and both ranged and melee fights were equal.

But if you’r gonna bring that back then maybe you should not change it while players fight bandits, only when players fight other players, cus then you will find so many players (including me maybe 😂) complaining about how bandits are too strong because they cant run backwards to do any stun to the bandits cus the bandits dont give them a chance to run.

Regards!
Xx-Tito-xX

Last edited:

-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mania.-I
Clan
-Olympos of Death-
Xx-Tito-xX

have they? the devs and gms haven't said anything and there's no update changelog. i think they were still working on it.

-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mania.-I
Clan
-Olympos of Death-
i actually did notice the game seems to be running better. perhaps that could be why the combat feels better than before? i'm sitting at a solid 55-60fps as compared to the 30fps before the server update. (i did have some lag earlier, but that was due to funky internet i think. aside from that, its been pretty solid.)

BluePXL

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Dazai
Clan
Stray Dogs
u should add a trading system with friends in this game it would be very amazing then
At least trading clothes would not be overpowered. For example: If you're level 55 and you'd give a level 55 clothing to a level 10 player, he/she still wouldn't get the full level bonus because of the level cap.

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
There is one big issue in the game and that it about transporter quests almost every single person quits when there is a transporter quest and it takes a good while and is honestly frustrating for some odd reason so if u could either make them fast or make less enemy encounters it would be amazing thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.