What's new

#13 Endgame Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
A quick update on the layout work that we are currently doing! These images show the Sheriffs Monument and the Town Hall's "Town" section. Please note that both are "work in progress" and thus subject to change.

sheriffs_monument_devshack.jpg

townhall_offices_devshack.jpg

Let us know what you think! :idea:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
A quick update on the layout work that we are currently doing! These images show the Sheriffs Monument and the Town Hall's "Town" section. Please note that both are "work in progress" and thus subject to change.

View attachment 44556

View attachment 44557

Monument for me looks fine
Town hall seems to look not bad, but with these names is kind of confusing.

europe1

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
fuerte_loko
Clan
G U E R R A
1 idea:
new dinosaur a little weaker than the t-rex but also good and durable and fast moving in moving around the maps (I don't mean the skill of running at full power 1) how cleofyz. requirement to buy this dinosaur from the governor

2 idea: New one weapon (there are more dinosaurs than weapons in the game) XD

3 idea: Store with the possibility to buy exclusive skins such as muscles, lavas, tiger skins and skins with the highest quality and the lower quality too (only for gold these better skins and those lavas muscles some for stones)

4 idea: A new map and a new maximum level to climb

5 idea: Restoration of collecting stones after x2,x3,x4 collecting stones after x1 is boring very much

6 idea: Increase in the maximum number of clan members

7 idea: A fame store to be bought exclusively with gold just like the dino dollar store

8 idea: Increase the speed of brachiosaurus and ankylosaurus so that walking does not take long to get from one point to another XD

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
3 idea: Store with the possibility to buy exclusive skins such as muscles, lavas, tiger skins and skins with the highest quality and the lower quality too (only for gold these better skins and those lavas muscles some for stones)
Lily's store and fredex serve for these things
4 idea: A new map and a new maximum level to climb
(x)
New map would be nice, but only with some new concept and no new lvls, it will just make everything worse. We clearly saw that when new lvls were being added, more and more players were stopping to play. If you want to upgrade or lvl up, play on other server or upgrade other stuff. Almost nobody is interested in new lvls, interested are mostly those who don't even upgrade all in their server and just want to keep going with same stuff all the time (rex, coel,pm etc.).
7 idea: A fame store to be bought exclusively with gold just like the dino dollar store
(x)
Try out european store, not some south american store, I would like to see how you would buy then ;)

.Onix.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
.Onix.
Clan
Gladiadores
Will the monument be reflected in event points or player points?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Will the monument be reflected in event points or player points?
Player points, event points I think will be used when there will be players with same number of regular points

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-

View attachment 44556

View attachment 44557

Too many information on the Town Hall window. It's creating a confusion when looking at all of these. It's because of how the seats are presented, it is all on the same page while the current Townhall layout looks cleaner because of how they're currently organised.

Perhaps should have kept the original layout, there were nothing wrong with it, all there needs to do is keep it for view only.

europe1

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
fuerte_loko
Clan
G U E R R A
Wypróbuj europejski sklep, a nie tylko południowoamerykański, zobacz, jak wwtedy kupisz;)

Każdy ma sklep, jedni gorzej, inni lepiej, ale myślę, że myślę, że mój jest mój sklep jest obecny
Każdy ma sklep, jedni gorzej, inni lepiej, ale myślę, że myślę, że mój jest mój sklep jest obecny

Last edited by a moderator:

europe1

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
fuerte_loko
Clan
G U E R R A
(x)
Wypróbuj europejski sklep, a nie jakiś południowoamerykański, zobacz, jak wwtedy kupisz;)

Last edited by a moderator:

xxZthewolfZxx

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
xxthewolfxx
Clan
The Revolution

View attachment 44556

View attachment 44557

I really like the design, i don't see anything wrong. Im hyped for whats coming

- TryDowN -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- TryDowN -
Clan
meseleVATAN
Lily's store and fredex serve for these things

(x)
New map would be nice, but only with some new concept and no new lvls, it will just make everything worse. We clearly saw that when new lvls were being added, more and more players were stopping to play. If you want to upgrade or lvl up, play on other server or upgrade other stuff. Almost nobody is interested in new lvls, interested are mostly those who don't even upgrade all in their server and just want to keep going with same stuff all the time (rex, coel,pm etc.).

(x)
Try out european store, not some south american store, I would like to see how you would buy then ;)

I agree, now new lvls make the game worse and the number of less players is getting smaller, new dinos, weapons and innovations should come instead

Stylish

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-gepeto-
Clan
no

View attachment 44556

View attachment 44557

Era esse o balanceamento do jogo? Mudaram o meta de pachy/rex/gatling/yager para pm e coelo, vocês não acertam uma... Por que a arma não funciona melee? Por que um nível 55 leva 10 minutos pra matar um nível 40? Eu upei pro nível máximo pelo quê? Eu sei que vou pisar no mapa pra drenar um portal e dois níveis 45 vão ficar me stunando eternamente até conseguirem me dar dano o suficiente pra me matar ou chegar alguém mais forte.

Cadê o trabalho de marketing do jogo? Cadê a adição de novos devs ou então, passem o jogo para uma outra empresa, vocês conseguiram criar o jogo e os jogadores criaram seus métodos de jogo, aliança, etc... ok, mérito de vocês (devs) e de nós jogadores, mas nunca irão largar o osso e continuar com essas mudanças bizarras no game? 10 anos de piora, entre em qualquer servidor e questione qualquer jogador aleatório: "Ei, amigão, qual a versão do jogo você preferia?" Eu garanto que ele vai dizer na era do nível 40. Eu fiz um tópico com algo entorno de 10 sugestões básicas e sequer cogitaram a adicionar no jogo. Sugestões facilmente adicionadas no jogo com 2 linhas de código. É bizarro o caminho que esse jogo anda tomando nos seus últimos 10 anos, e ainda acham interessante tentar punir quem vende a conta, já que é tudo por dinheiro, façam que nem no Tibia e criem um sistema de venda de conta da própria Splitscreen.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Volcano_Burst_used_on_Ace.gifthe next mistake will be to change the carnage attack skill from meat to Rex, as you see in this gif

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Celebrity store idea:
1. A trap deploy able on the ground dealing damage, applying slow and bleed on who ever steps on them.
It would be interesting to see this item as it would be useful in many ways. In both pvp and pve (monstrosity).

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Celebrity store idea:
1. A trap deploy able on the ground dealing damage, applying slow and bleed on who ever steps on them.
It would be interesting to see this item as it would be useful in many ways. In both pvp and pve (monstrosity).
Variation of this trap with an explosive trap that applies burn, deal more damage but doesn't slow.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
3rd celebrity store idea
A new type of ammunition equipped in the booster slot. Item is called explosive ammo. Its effect are; deal splash damage upon impact. Similar to claw but dealing only 10% to 40% of gun damage in the splash radius.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
4th celebrity store idea
New item called catnip. Use-able at smilodon nest only. Effect: Increases spawn rate of smilodon.
Cost 1k Sc last 2 hours.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
5th celebrity store idea (not mine)
Gel for level 55 players to alleviate the boring farm. Effect gel class A, turns 1x drop rate into 2x drop rate. Effect gel class B, turns 1x drop rate into 3x drop rate if class A and B are active at same time. Etc
Cuando alcanzamos el lvl max (55), nos encontramos con muchas dificultades porque desaparece el beneficio del drop ya sea x2 x3 x4, se vuelve tedioso y aburrido farmear x1. Me parece Buena idea implementar alguna forma para q los lvl 55 tengamos la opcion del drop ya sea x2 x3 o x4.

Mi idea es, implementar una nueva gel energetica, por ejemplo, 1 gel otorgo el beneficio del drop x2, 2 geles el drop x3 y las 3 geles el drop x4 para los lvl 55.

En general, tiene sus pros y contras ser 55, una de sus contras, desaparece el beneficio del drop. Seria muy gratificante para nosotros si implementaran un metodo para q los lvl 55 podamos acceder a este beneficio.

Gracias <3

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
New idea not related to celebrity store but related to endgame for lvl 55.
A new system for lvl 55 only. It's long known that people will stall at lvl 50 and buy lvl 55 dino and gun then farm millions of dd at smilodon nest. Later those players will have such a big difference in dd and the old lvl 55 will just become weak compared to the new lvl 55 players. I think that once someone reach level 55, they should get access to a new mechanic that allow them to grow stronger by hunting. This system would be Exclusive to level 55 players only thats why it only includes dino that spawn from crawford to grovesnor. @Highway 1663078120932.png

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
It can be done on any dino and with any gun and once completed the buff is applied to the account itself for that specific server. So if you change dino that buff still apply.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
This have a few other benefits apart from being the new endgame. It makes people value their accounts more and decrease the chance of sharing. While it does also increase the value of account if someone decides to sell a lvl 55 with full buff. The time needed to get the full buff should be enough to deter account sellers from doing so. It also will make the game more fun for lvl 55 as we know many people get sheriff after lvl 55 then they quit the game.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
5th celebrity store idea (not mine)
Gel for level 55 players to alleviate the boring farm. Effect gel class A, turns 1x drop rate into 2x drop rate. Effect gel class B, turns 1x drop rate into 3x drop rate if class A and B are active at same time. Etc
Somebody already suggested similar idea in this thread I think and long time ago in other thread too

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
New idea not related to celebrity store but related to endgame for lvl 55.
A new system for lvl 55 only. It's long known that people will stall at lvl 50 and buy lvl 55 dino and gun then farm millions of dd at smilodon nest. Later those players will have such a big difference in dd and the old lvl 55 will just become weak compared to the new lvl 55 players. I think that once someone reach level 55, they should get access to a new mechanic that allow them to grow stronger by hunting. This system would be Exclusive to level 55 players only thats why it only includes dino that spawn from crawford to grovesnor. @Highway View attachment 44637
I agree that there should be something unique for 55 lvls, but not this

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
View attachment 44640

Will this be removed then?
I mean. completing chapters shouldn't be a complicated things to do, and the standards for top spot will grow and grow every time someone wants to reach it to complete their chapters book (Game Guide), this will not be doable on the long run

Status
Not open for further replies.