vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
A few technical and design parts are still in development. On the current schedule plan it looks like it should be ready on the next month. When testing runs smoothly it should not far away to be able to release it on the live servers.
Guys lets not make it so that we will cry because of buggy update. We already know it's soon, so give them time.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
Guys lets not make it so that we will cry because of buggy update. We already know it's soon, so give them time.
It's been over 1 year since they announced this update, players already give them too much time 🥱

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
It's been over 1 year since they announced this update, players already give them too much time 🥱
I know and I will quit the game if they have nothing interesting to show me; that's why I would love if they take however much time it needs to make a good satisfactory update. This update idea is the only thing holding me back from straight out leaving this game.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Please add the option to exit the dinosaur to roam freely around Dinoville. It can be a benefit for those who become Sheriff too

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
Please add the option to exit the dinosaur to roam freely around Dinoville. It can be a benefit for those who become Sheriff too
never its a bad idea ! , u want kill the game?? !! oh waits its already dead , e.e

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
I know and I will quit the game if they have nothing interesting to show me; that's why I would love if they take however much time it needs to make a good satisfactory update. This update idea is the only thing holding me back from straight out leaving this game.
Man, they couldn't balance pvp in a game that has only 8 dinos and 6 weapons and you still have expectations of something

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Man, they couldn't balance pvp in a game that has only 8 dinos and 6 weapons and you still have expectations of something
Wdym, It is balanced perfectly balance. Just get rex or use different combination of implants, techs and cloth. I can help you come up with new strategy against certain builds. Unless you expect to beat rex with an anky then I can't help you.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Please explain what is not balanced but first let me warn you that different item have different uses and different specializations.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
The balancing system is perfect. Now all dinos/weapons are good, there is not only 1 that is good, you can use whatever you want for a fight and still win, just know how to use and what to use

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Wdym, It is balanced perfectly balance. Just get rex or use different combination of implants, techs and cloth. I can help you come up with new strategy against certain builds. Unless you expect to beat rex with an anky then I can't help you.
"just get rex" 🤣🤣
just because rex is the strongest means it's balanced?
try using centrossauro and fire pistol and kill a player using rex and peacemaker for example.
or use any other "dino tank" without peacemaker to see if you can at least take half of another player's life...
and why a ankylo couldnt kill a rex?

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
You can use centro with hammer to kill rex and you can use brachi with fire pistrol to kill rex. While you can use an anky and galting gun to kill a rex it requires skill. Also if you think that a dino which requires so much drama to unlock should be equally comparable to another dino you just unlock by doing quest then something is wrong with how you think. Yes rex is balanced, its very high strength is jeopardize by it's low health.

Last edited:

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
The balancing system is perfect. Now all dinos/weapons are good, there is not only 1 that is good, you can use whatever you want for a fight and still win, just know how to use and what to use
No one uses Centrosaurus, no one uses Fire Pistol, no one uses Fury implant, No one uses Claw implant.
It's very rare to see players using brachi and ankylosaurus...
and 80% of players use peacemaker in wars.
yes, the balance is perfect 🤣🤣

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
No one uses Centrosaurus, no one uses Fire Pistol, no one uses Fury implant, No one uses Claw implant.
Well, they don't use it because they don't want or don't like the dinosaur, simple. And if you're bothered, you should have given your opinion when there was the PVP balance. 😉

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
The dinosaur and guns themselves ARE balanced. It's just that everyone use the same strategy.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
You can use centro with hammer to kill rex and you can use brachi with fire pistrol to kill rex. While you can use an anky and galting gun to kill a rex it requires skill. Also if you think that a dino which requires so much drama to unlock should be equally comparable to another dino you just unlock by doing quest then something is wrong with how you think. Yes rex is balanced, its very high strength is jeopardize by it's low health.
if the rex player has at least 2 neurons he will know that he only needs to approach and attack melee and no other dino will be able to kill him something extremely easy to do, and being the rex one of the fastest dinos in the game.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Funny you say that. I did a 1v1 with a rex pm earlier with my coel hammer. I didn't have heat imp and he was bodying me with his rex yet I won somehow. That player is a very good player too. He definitely has way more than 2 neurons.
1657125697656.png

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Well, they don't use it because they don't want or don't like the dinosaur, simple. And if you're bothered, you should have given your opinion when there was the PVP balance. 😉
"because they don't want to" what a great argument...
are you lvl 55 full at least? anyone who participates in wars will see that you can't do anything with certain dinos and weapons... 🥱
proves to me that pvp is balanced, use a combination that no one uses and kill someone using a combination that everyone uses... 🤣🤣

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Funny you say that. I did a 1v1 with a rex pm earlier with my coel hammer. I didn't have heat imp and he was bodying me with his rex yet I won somehow. That player is a very good player too. He definitely has way more than 2 neurons.
View attachment 44090
Of course, a random photo proves a lot, hahaha 🤣

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
We are not going to discuss this matter here folks. Let's focus on the current Endgame Update. If want to discuss more about it, create a discussion topic

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
*my favorite dinosaur is the strongest*

omg this balance is perfect!!

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
what game are you talking about? I want to play too! :v

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
if the rex player has at least 2 neurons he will know that he only needs to approach and attack melee and no other dino will be able to kill him something extremely easy to do, and being the rex one of the fastest dinos in the game.
well, it sounds simple, but in reality majority of the players dont fight in meele range on rexes '-'

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
"because they don't want to" what a great argument...
are you lvl 55 full at least? anyone who participates in wars will see that you can't do anything with certain dinos and weapons... 🥱
proves to me that pvp is balanced, use a combination that no one uses and kill someone using a combination that everyone uses... 🤣🤣
lets take gat, in 1v1 you would probably lose, but when used in group fights, players, which get vulnerability effect , hp just melts

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
well, it sounds simple, but in reality majority of the players dont fight in meele range on rexes '-'
this happens in rex vs rex clash.
against dinos with a lot of health it is much more advantageous for the rex to attack you from close range because it does much more damage with bleeding etc...

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
lets take gat, in 1v1 you would probably lose, but when used in group fights, players, which get vulnerability effect , hp just melts
so who likes to use gat have to use another weapon to be able to kill 1v1 a player whos using peacemaker?
this is balance to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.